Tempest of Lies - Cover

Tempest of Lies

Copyright© 2011 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 28

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Amanda has once again been ripped from a life that she knew into one that is unknown, but this time not by her own choice. Reduced to a mere possession, her independence seems doomed to be crushed by the Urisi slave system. Yet even far from Oceanus, events conspire to draw her into the fray once more, as the Inonni realize that bringing "Enlightenment" to Oceanus is not as easy as they had hoped.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

"With all due respect, my Lord, you are making things terribly difficult for me."

Norlan forced himself to take a deep breath, and wished he could return to the days when he rarely interacted with the staff. "Nevertheless, you will find some way to muddle through. Perhaps you can take Marris back for a day."

"Absolutely not," Halno snapped. After a pause, he tempered his gaze and his voice as if only now realizing to whom he was speaking. "I mean ... I would need to send someone to fetch him, and that would be one less staff member here to keep everything running as--"

"Then you will do the best you can. Delegate your responsibilities over the slaves if you must."

Halno wrinkled his nose. "I feel I have already taken too many liberties in that regard, my Lord."

"And yet the slaves continue to be healthy and obedient."

Halno sniffed once, but Norlan's stony gaze forced him to rethink his comment concerning one particular slave. "As you wish," said Halno in a crisp voice.

"Very good. I would much prefer you focus your energies on this new task, as I feel you will be more effective that way."

"Of course, my Lord."

"Now, do you understand your instructions?"

Halno glanced at the table and the annotated map which sat upon it. "I believe so."

"And you have memorized the necessary locations?"

"Of course," Halno said, trying not to sound annoyed. He never had to write anything down; he remembered every instruction ever given to him and every response from the staff when he relayed his commands in turn.

"Then please set about your task."

"At once, my Lord." Halno stepped away, then paused at the threshold and turned towards Norlan. "Will you be requiring a slave for your pleasure this evening? So I may, ah, delegate that task properly."

If Norlan heard the subtle sarcasm in the man's voice, he chose to ignore it. "Yes. Have Amanda brought to my pleasure chamber and prepared while I commence with the evening meal."

Halno stiffened.

Norlan allowed his face and voice to betray his growing impatience. "Yes?"

"Far be it for me to question your judgment, my Lord--" Halno began.

"Really? You hide it well."

Halno cleared his throat. "But considering what you have told me, would it be prudent to allow the very one that--"

"Let me make my own decisions in that regard. Now get on with it."

Halno clamped his jaw for a moment to suppress a sigh. "Yes, my Lord."

Halno marched out of the parlor with a stiff stride. He glanced behind him as Norlan closed the door, then rolled his eyes and let out the exasperated sigh he had been repressing all evening.

Normally, Halno did not question his employer, as running the household required very little input from Norlan. He saw the palace as his personal kingdom, with Norlan as little more than a figurehead. Halno took out his frustrations on the staff, barking orders and insisting they repeat them flawlessly or earn a blistering rebuke. He nitpicked at the cleaning staff until he had a small contingent of chambermaids almost in tears.

Caught up in burning off his anger, he remembered his final task only halfway through the evening meal. "Blast it," he muttered as he reentered the corridor. "Marris! Marris, get over here, now!" He bellowed before he realized his mistake and slapped his hand against his forehead.

"In case yew fergot," drawled an irritated voice at his shoulder. "Yew sacked Marris earlier t'day."

Halno whirled around and cast a cold, sharp look at Bessa. Bessa simply stared back, her arms folded tightly across her chest.

"I did not terminate his position, Lord Norlan did," Halno said. "Oh, never mind. Is there not someplace you need to be?"

"'sroight. 'specially since yew went off on me coworkers so bad 'alf of 'em are too scared t' try cleanin' Lord Norlan's suite later."

"Then I suppose you will have to do it yourself."

Bessa blinked, and some of her resolve faltered, but she kept her gaze level with Halno. Marris losing his job had upset her enough that she felt a measure of bravery. She was sure it would be gone by morning, but she would press the advantage while she could. "Foine, I will. Inspect it yerself if yew want." Bessa turned away.

"Wait!"

Bessa paused to control the fear which threatened to return, set her eyes hard, and turned back around. "Wot?"

"I have a job for you. You will fetch Amanda from the slave quarters and take her to Lord Norlan's pleasure chamber."

Bessa's composure shattered. "Wot? Me?"

"Unless there is another washing maid around here who is an affront to the Narlassi language, yes, you. You will prepare her once you get her there."

Bessa goggled at him. "I never did anything like that b'fore!"

"Then learn." Halno gave her a haughty look. "I am sure the slave can assist you in that regard."

Bessa realized Halno had intended his suggestion as an insult. Even the lowest members of the staff hierarchy (and there was not much below washing maid) would consider themselves far above any mere slave and could learn nothing from them.

But Bessa did not know how to handle all the shackles and chains, and she really did not want to learn. Yet if anyone were smart enough to teach her, it would be Amanda, and she was desperate to see Amanda one more time. She had a bad feeling Norlan would sell her quite soon.

Bessa cast a dark look at Halno and let him interpret it any way he pleased. Halno gave her a supercilious smirk and dangled the set of keys to the slave restraints. Just as Bessa reached for them, he dropped them past her closing fingers.

"How clumsy of you," Halno began. "Just as messy as your ... er..."

Bessa had caught the keys in her other hand before they could reach the floor.

Halno glared at her. "Just get on with it!" he snapped before he marched away.


Amanda could not get the idea of a map off her mind. She lay in her niche in the slave quarters staring at the stone blocks. She imagined the lines of grout as roads and the little cracks on the stone as rivers and streams. She felt stupid. She had no idea if a map really existed, as she had only Marris' word. Not that he would lie, but he was distraught and may not have remembered everything clearly.

Yet if the map did exist, an opportunity could be lost. She had never felt so powerless. Back in Oceanus, even when she was supposedly forbidden to roam the Manor, she had the ability to flout that rule and move about if she so desired.

Amanda did not look up when she heard the latch to the chamber door slide back. The other slaves turned eagerly towards it; they knew one was about to be taken for Lord Norlan's pleasure. Larra stepped ahead and even strolled towards the door. She cast a gaze back at the recumbent Amanda and smirked.

Yet when she looked to the door just as it opened, and she saw who was carrying the shackles and slave collar chain, she paused in mid-step. When the nervous Bessa stepped into the chamber, Larra gave the washing maid a dark look.

Bessa hesitated, then uttered a tiny huff and looked down her nose at Larra. Larra bristled before she could catch herself, and her mouth dropped open as she saw Bessa carrying Halno's master keys for the slave restraints.

"Surely you are here for this slave?" Larra whispered as Bessa stepped past her.

Bessa whirled around, placing her hand on her hip and giving Larra an indignant look. "Wot was that? Yew say sumthin' t' me, slave?"

Larra was so taken aback she did not answer.

At the door, a servant narrowed his eyes upon Larra. Amanda suddenly bolted to a seated position, her eyes wide as she, too, stared at the senior slave.

Larra's eyes flicked towards the servant at the door. "No, Mistress, this slave said nothing."

"'sroight yew didn't. Cuz yew know that's wrong. Slaves don't speak 'til spoken to, roight?"

"Yes, Mistress," Larra said in a tense voice.

Amanda looked at Larra's face and wanted to applaud Bessa. But then she spotted the keys dangling from Bessa's fingers and became confused.

Bessa kept her eyes fixed to Larra as long as she dared before her resolve gave out and she turned away. Her hands trembled a bit as she marched towards Amanda. "Yew come wi' me. Now." Bessa said in a sharp voice, though her eyes were apologetic.

"Yes, Mistress," Amanda said, and promptly leapt to her feet.

Bessa swallowed hard and lifted the shackles. Amanda saw Bessa's hands were shaking and whirled around at once, placing her hands behind her back. Bessa heaved a sigh part anxious and part husky as she closed the shackles about Amanda's wrists. She attached the chain to the collar and gave it a half-hearted snap.

Amanda fell into step behind Bessa, careful not to acknowledge that Larra even existed as she left the chamber. Her sense of triumph was short-lived as the questions started. Why did Norlan want her again? And why was Bessa of all people being sent to fetch her?

They walked in complete silence until they came upon the large storage closets where the slave restraints were kept. Amanda heard the keys jangle and click, interspersed with low-voiced swearing. She risked a glance around Bessa and saw the maid's hands were shaking badly.

Finally, Bessa unlocked and opened the closet. She expected the same routine as with the other servants: the end of her chain would be placed on a hook just inside the door while the servant pulled down the restraints which would be needed for that night.

Instead, she gasped when Bessa grabbed her arm and yanked her inside. Bessa pulled the door closed behind them, drowning them in near-complete darkness save for bits of light which leaked under and around the door.

"Yew 'ave t' 'elp me!" Bessa cried in a desperate whisper. "I-I don't know 'ow t' do this! I ... I-I don't want t' do this."

Amanda stared at Bessa until she could make out a vague outline of a now terrified washing maid. "Um ... o-okay ... okay, I can help."

Bessa let out a gusty, relieved sigh, and Amanda thought she caught the faint glistening of tears on Bessa's face. Bessa sniffled once. "Listen t' me. I'm so stupid. Jus' some dumb washing maid thinkin' she was so bloody brave jus' cuz she stood up t' that bitch Larra."

"You're not stupid, Bessa," Amanda said. "And I loved what you did back there. And what you did for me the other night when you saved me from Halno's punishment"

Bessa stared and blinked. "Wot?"

"I know you lied for me," Amanda said in a low voice.

Bessa shook her head. "I shouldn't've done it. I did the same thing I told Marris not t' do. I should jus' keep me 'ead down. I jus' ... I-I've been doin' everything I shouldn't. Listenin' on people talkin' 'bout things not fer me ears, goin' places I shouldn't--"

"Bessa, what did you hear?"

Bessa flinched in surprise at the sudden demand.

"Sorry," Amanda said in a less urgent voice. "I just wanted to know if you heard anything interesting, that's all."

Bessa sniffled again. "Jus' that Lord Norlan had figgered out Marris was sneakin' 'round with that Mandas person. So I told Marris t' do the roight thing and go t' Lord Norlan when Mandas made 'im do something else. But that jus' got 'im sacked, an' it's all me fault!"

Amanda sighed. "No, Bessa, it's not. Marris talked to me about it. He doesn't blame you. If he blames anyone, it's himself."

Bessa looked at Amanda, her cheeks shining. "Yew sure? I don't want ... I don't want 'im 'ating me."

"He doesn't. He wishes he had listened to you earlier. Bessa, could you tell me something? Why does Master Norlan want me tonight?"

"I don't know. An' I don't know 'ow I'm s'posed t' prepare yew!"

Amanda heard the panic in Bessa's voice again. "You didn't get any directions?"

Bessa shook her head. "'alno said yew could tell me."

Amanda slowly nodded. "Well ... Master Norlan told me he was not going to unseal me for awhile, so--"

Bessa stared. "Wot?! Still? But that's not..." She trailed off. "There, again, I'm bein' stupid, thinkin' I know better than--"

"Bessa, please, we have to get me to Master Norlan's chamber soon. All right, if he's not going to unseal me, then he likely won't want intercourse. He doesn't do like Halno where he just seals my womanhood and still has sex with me."

Bessa gasped. "'alno did wot?! That bloody bastard! 'e takes far too many lib'rties wi' the slaves if yew ask me!"

Amanda could not suppress a tiny smile. "But that means Master Norlan will likely wish me to please him with my mouth. Here, open the door so I can see what's in here, and I'll tell you what to get."


The bit of confidence Amanda had helped instill in Bessa sustained her only as far as Lord Norlan's pleasure chamber. It did not help that Amanda was so maddeningly compliant with her own bondage. Bessa's hands trembled again as she attached the shackles to Amanda's crossed ankles and drew the chain to those around Amanda's wrists, her sex warm and tingly.

She shook her head violently, causing Amanda to turn her head in concern. Bessa forced a tiny smile, but it did nothing to allay her guilt. She was about to secure the chain when Amanda tested it and said, "No, Bessa, there should be a little less give to it."

Bessa did as Amanda wished, and gritted her teeth when her sex ached in response. When she secured the final lock, she bolted to her feet and tried to ignore the dampness which squished in the crotch of her underthings. "Th-there. That's the best I can do."

Amanda tested it again. "That will be fine."

Bessa nodded, though she thought she sensed tension in Amanda's voice. "Something wrong?"

Amanda hesitated. "No, I ... um ... Bessa, where are you going from here?"

"Well, I got some cleanin' t' finish," Bessa said.

"Were you going to clean Master Norlan's suite?"

Bessa's eyes widened. "Well ... yes, but later. After Lord Norlan retires fer the evenin'."

"Oh."

Bessa tilted her head. "Why? Wot's on yer mind?"

Amanda tugged at her restraints and twitched. "I ... B-Bessa, I ... I need you to do something for me."

Bessa took a wary step towards Amanda. "Ah ... s-sure, luv, wot d' yew need?"

Amanda swallowed. "Bessa, I-I can't explain everything, there isn't time before Master Norlan arrives. But something ... something bad might happen tomorrow night."

Bessa's eyebrows rose. "Wot?"

"And there's something in Master Norlan's suite which might help."

Bessa didn't understand what any of this meant. All she knew was Amanda wanted help, and she still felt she had not helped Marris enough. If only she had been more forceful from the beginning, maybe he would still have a job. She did not want to make the same mistake.

"A map," Amanda said, her voice faltering as if it sounded ridiculous even to her own ears. "I don't know where it would be. Hopefully just out in the open. I need to know what that map looks like."

Bessa clutched a hand to her chest. "Wot?! Yer not ... yer not askin' me t' steal something of--"

"No! He'd notice it missing. I just need someone to ... to look at it and remember it, or copy it somehow, while Master Norlan is busy with me."

Bessa's heart hammered. "Oh gods ... I-I don't know..."

Amanda paused, then said in a tentative voice, "Bessa, please don't be upset by this question, I still don't know much about this country, but ... well ... can you read?"

Bessa frowned. "Wot? O' course I can read!" she snapped. "'alno won't hire illit'rates. But ... but I don't write none too good. Jus' a scrawl."

"Could you remember it somehow? You seem to have an awfully good memory."

Bessa's lips twitched into a tiny smile. "Well, I 'ave t' now, don't I? When the men are too addled by all the naked girl-flesh t' remember their own names!"

Amanda giggled softly. Bessa's smile widened, but it faded quickly. She felt like she was being asked to do something similar to what Marris had done. Yet she was dying to know why Amanda had to see this map and what it meant. What was going to happen? Did it involve Lord Norlan? Did it involve Amanda?

She sighed and tugged at a stray lock of hair. She did not want to do anything which would even indirectly hurt Amanda, but she did not know what could hurt her more: complying or refusing. Yet she knew if she refused, she would likely regret it for a long time to come.

"A-All right," Bessa said in a weak voice. "I'll do it."

Amanda turned her head towards Bessa. "Could you come down here for a moment, please?"

Puzzled, Bessa leaned over until her face was only a handspan from Amanda's. Suddenly, the girl rose, the chains clinking as they pulled taut, and she planted a kiss on Bessa's cheek.

Bessa's eyes widened as she drew back, one trembling hand touching a cheek which now glowed reddish-pink.

"Thank you," Amanda said in a soft voice, her dark eyes glistening. "You're a real friend."

Bessa tried to say something, but her throat had closed up. Her lips curled into a trembling smile just before she bolted from the room. She did not let out the breath she was holding until she was back in the main corridor.

She squeezed her legs together and bit her lip to suppress a moan when wetness squished in her delta.


Amanda had no idea what to expect when Norlan entered the chamber. She lifted her eyes to his face and stared at it as long as she dared in search of a clue. Her heart thumped when his face remained unreadable, though his already intense eyes narrowed slightly.

"Your slave eagerly waits to be used for your pleasure, Master," Amanda said as was her duty. She dropped her gaze to the floor and remained still. Her sealed pussy glistened though did not ooze as it had the day before. They had not given her the drug earlier, nor was she anticipating pleasure; as she had suspected, prolonged exposure to the drug had permanently wired her system for sex.

She heard the swish of his robe and saw his bare feet approach her. How long had he been just staring at her? She had little concept of time anymore. No matter; the longer he delayed, the longer Bessa had to find the map. Yet she wished Norlan would say something, anything to acknowledge her presence.

His robe swished again, and a single fingertip pressed against her chin, bidding her to raise her head. She stared directly at his engorged manhood, which pulsed lightly with his heartbeat.

His fingers curled into her hair behind her head and drew her close, not a sound passing his lips. She dutifully opened her mouth and allowed his manhood to slide over her tongue. Her lips closed tight around the firm flesh, the aroma of his arousal tickling her nose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.