El Sobador - Cover

El Sobador

Copyright© 2011 by ElSol

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A massage can be different things and have different purposes, but to a male born of a centuries old healing tradition it is so much more! A cheerleader finds out a massage from him can be all things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Extra Sensory Perception  

Whoever says males aren't intuitive should do a study of high school girls' ex-boyfriends. The new bane of my existence, Reggie, made my life hell the next day. He arranged with his buddies to partner me the entire day. The coordinators were, of course, oblivious to how often Reggie had to redo trust exercises when I was the one doing the trusting. At least for the personal stuff, I lied my ass off, though it only aggravated Reggie since he was too keen on torturing me to separate the lies from the truth. Not that it was hard--when I opened my mouth, I was lying to him.

With Reggie egging his friends on, meals turned into an ordeal. Thankfully, the coordinators decided to forego the night activities in favor of some friendship exercises done in the cabins. With a cabin to myself, the exercises went quite well for me.

I lay on the cot staring at the ceiling after the lights went out in the other cabins. Bailey avoided me all day, but I thought she might come by. The cancer scared her and she wanted to believe I could help. Bailey and her mother had been disappointed by modern medicine. I'd taught her body how to proceed on its own. The darkness at her breasts would continue to splinter, making it easy for the rest of her body to defeat it. Chemotherapy might help with it being so early. Deciding whether I should try to persuade her was not easy. I knew what I could do for Bailey but I had no reasons that would make her believe it too.

Bailey stepped inside the cabin. She didn't look at me as she closed the door and sat on the cot by my hip. She would't want to talk about what happened, so I made it easy for her. I stood up and lit the candles around the room. I flicked the light switch off. Bailey was naked and lying on her stomach. I almost laughed, which would have ruined everything. Her ass lifted as I walked towards the cot. Another orgasm was obviously on Bailey's list of expectations.

She left the jar of massage oil the day before. I reached under the cot to pull it out. While delayed gratification is great in theory, I think this particular female wanted me to get to the point. Bailey had probably been thinking about it all day and worked through any qualms. Starting with my hand on her pussy would also cross the last line of trust between us.

I wet my right hand with oil. After setting the jar down, I put my dry hand on Bailey's ass. She pushed her hips up, making her pussy available to my touch. I placed the middle finger of my right hand on her anus, leaving it there for a second. Drifting downward, I used two fingers to split her pussy lips open. One finger circled her entrance before dipping in an inch. Bailey moaned; a quick lift of her ass pushed me another inch inside. My dick could have punched holes through the cabin walls. Bailey moved her ass restlessly. I pulled my finger out of her pussy and touched her clit.

It didn't take much. I went with linear, back and forth, strokes rather than circles. Bailey moved with me as I rubbed her clit. She groaned, moaned, and finally screamed. Her ass quivered as she came. I wrapped an arm around her waist, pressed down on her clit, and rubbed harder.

"NO!" Bailey yelled. She tried to escape but I was holding her too tightly. Bailey lost control of her body, convulsing as I called another orgasm out of her.

She sobbed softly when her body came down from the pleasure. I grabbed a towel to clean my fingers. Pushing her ass down so she lay flat on the cot, I poured a liberal amount of oil on her back.

The foundation had been laid the night before. I only needed to spur Bailey's body on and feed it more fuel. As I expected, a little more of the evil at her breasts had been broken off to be destroyed by the rest of her body. I'd done it with children, but Bailey was different. Her body could hold more of my heat; with her disease in its infancy, it wouldn't take as many sessions as I previously thought. Considering how openly she accepted my hands giving her orgasms, less sessions with her was a bit of bummer.

I took my time rubbing oil into Bailey's neck, her back, a lot of time with her lower back and ass, her thighs, her ankles, and her feet.

I surreptitiously tried to figure out what Bailey had done to shove me into my own cabin. I don't know how she managed it--I was the only kid on certain pieces of paperwork. For instance, I was on the attendance list and group exercise lists, but not assigned to a coordinator on the housing list. The coordinator map didn't have my cabin as being in use.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.