The Secret All-woman Tribe of Female Amazons - Cover

The Secret All-woman Tribe of Female Amazons

Copyright© 2011 by Captain Tightpants

Chapter 1: Amazons?

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 1: Amazons? - "He shall be forced to copulate repeatedly with our most nubile young warriors to produce a new generation of Amazons!"

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next morning I woke up early. It wasn't easy being tied to a plank, you know. But the sight before my eyes made me wake up faster. The house was filled with girls. They stood in a half-circle around me, and staring at me, like I was this mysterious creature. I realized that I was naked. And hard as the bed I was sleeping on! With a room full of dark-skinned, half-naked young women, who could blame me. The girl who had been addressed as Nipplanna by the leader woman from yesterday, stepped forward. She was strangely blonde for such a dark-skinned bunch, and she also must've been some kind of leader for this group of girls, because she gave orders to untie me from the plank.

This business took a while, because the ropes that bound me were many, and tight. This gave me time to look at my surroundings. A chill went through my spine as I did so; the room was ceremoniously decorated with men's skeletons. I could see my fate before me. But I could also see some statues of men there; wasn't that hypocritical! They were penis statues. I changed my mind about my fate.

Finally, I was free. As free as one could be with armed guards everywhere, I mean. Two girls: Nipplanna and a younger looking girl, started arguing in front of me.

"I shall have the first go at our new love-slave," said the young one.

"Back off, sister Tightcrotch! It is I who is most worthy to deflower this one," said Nipplanna.

"You insult my honor! It makes my breasts heave with fury! The love slave is mine!" Tightcrotch screamed at her.

"I'd like to see you stop me from having him first!"

"I tell you I shall not stand for this, wench!"

"Well then. It looks like there is only one way to resolve this! By having sex with each other!"

Now that's problem solving, I thought. They immediately threw their clothes away, and the other girls moved away to give them some space. Nipplanna tackled the younger girl and they fell onto the muddy floor, locked at the lips. They were tightly embraced and stimulated each other frenetically.

"Ladies ... Watch out for that mud," I said smugly, enjoying the show.

They rolled around, trying to get the other one off. I had never in my life of lesbian porn, seen such determined fucking! They squirmed around in pleasure, trying not to succumb to the other girl's actions. Tightcrotch managed to wrestle Nipplanna away from her own clit, and could breathe a sigh of relief. She could now concentrate on the blonde girl's sex, without risk of coming.

"No!" screamed Nipplanna. She was too close to orgasm to win the competition, and gave up. She came hard, her face flushed with both exhaustion and pleasure, and the crowd cheered for the winner.

Sister Tightcrotch, the winner, was all sweaty, black and beautiful. The other girls brought towels and cleaned the mud from her body. They put down the towels on the floor, and Tightcrotch lay down on her back. She spread her legs and bent her knees, giving me a space to lie between them. At first I didn't move, but the guards forced me to enter her, prodding me with their pikes, and I quickly lay down on top of Tightcrotch's body. When I did, she looked away. I put my hands between our bodies and tried to guide my cock right. I found her clit with my fingers, but that didn't get the response it should have. It only caused her to slap me in my face, and the guards to threaten me again. So, I just thrust my cock blindly and hoped for the best. With a bit of luck, and a lot of lubrication on her part, it slid inside her easily.

Now, I was a virgin before this, and I didn't expect to last long, but with the weapons pointing at my back, it was quite uncomfortable, so it took me a long time to be able to come. But when I came after a few minutes of pounding her, I came violently. Tightcrotch opened her eyes, as the first spurt shot into her vagina.

"I win!" she sayd, and our audience cheered again. She quickly stood up, grabbed my body, and lifted me high up in the air, like I was a feather. She then proceeded outside, holding me in her arms like a trophy. She showed me off to yet another cheering crowd, and then carried me inside, into another house.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.