The Secret All-woman Tribe of Female Amazons - Cover

The Secret All-woman Tribe of Female Amazons

Copyright© 2011 by Captain Tightpants

Prologue: Intruder!

Humor Sex Story: Prologue: Intruder! - "He shall be forced to copulate repeatedly with our most nubile young warriors to produce a new generation of Amazons!"

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Halt, intruder!"

"If he makes one move, slit his filthy throat!"


That was all I heard before I fainted. I might have felt the sharp pike against my neck, but that might also have been my imagination. I don't have a strong heart, and I was already half-trembling from nervousness of being all alone in that creepy place.

My name is Eric, by the way. I was on vacation with my mom and dad. This was, of course, incredibly boring, so I decided to get the hell outta there and get wasted. I took my stash from its hiding place, and walked away from the trailer park. In my happier state, life sucked a lot less, and I wandered on into a dark forest that I, in my right mind, would never have even gone close to. In fact, we had been strongly warned about it. It was thick with trees and other vegetation, and we'd heard they could be poisonous. I got scratched quite a few times as I squeezed myself between trees and bushes and needles, but I was high! I hardly felt a thing, and didn't think about the dangers of being stung by poisonous needles. I had stung myself with one less than an hour ago, hadn't I? Well, in a manner of speaking.

Then it wore off. In the immediate low, and the rage and frustration that comes with it, I threw my stash on the ground. I didn't mean to destroy the box, I just wanted to be angry for a while, and then smoke some. But it hit a rock, and smashed open with a bang that echoed. Drugs all over the place ... Echoed? In a forest? The place was really eerie, and then, "Halt, intruder!" Don't hold it against me for fainting, OK?


When I woke up, I noticed that I couldn't move. The guards must have been waiting for me to wake up, because once again I felt something sharp pushing into my throat. I froze.

"Open your eyes!"

"No, I don't want to," I thought. But then, something sharp touching my neck told me that I probably should comply with the woman's voice.

I did as she told me. In front of me stood guards with spears, but I didn't wanna look at them. Behind the spears that I really really didn't want to look at, I saw the woman who had spoken to me. She looked furious. Really scary!

"Treacherous fool! You have stumbled into the hunting grounds of our secret tribe!" she shouted at me. "Didn't you know these parts are dangerous? You stupid man!"

The word "man" was a venomous word to her, and she said it with hatred. Clearly, it was meant as a filthy insult, and she paused for a short while, as if recovering from taking such a dirty word into her mouth. I didn't dare to speak, obviously.

Another woman came from what seemed like nowhere, and stopped beside the woman who had spoken. She was shorter than the first woman, but no less intimidating. They both looked at me with eyes that burned. I didn't want to look them in the eyes, so I lowered mine. That led me to see: their bodies. These women were fit! Very nice, I thought. They didn't wear much, but that was not uncommon in this part of the world. On these women, it looked so incredibly sexy! If it hadn't been for their evil looking faces...

"Sister! This wretched male dog has seen too much!" My thoughts were interrupted by the second woman.

"I fear you are right, Nipplanna." the first one answered. "The wicked one must not be allowed to leave our sacred lands alive."

Suddenly, she took a few steps back, raise her voice, and shouted out to an audience I could not see: "Thus we shall keep him here as our breeding slave! He shall be forced to copulate repeatedly with our most nubile young warriors to produce a new generation of Amazons!"

And then I heard an evil laugh spread through the crowd behind me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.