A Foreign Experience - Cover

A Foreign Experience

Copyright© 2011 by Lou Michael

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Families adventure at home and abroad. The current story on line contains Chapters 1-3. the new addition is Chapter 4. Chapter 5 is in development and will be the final chapter. The story is based on true events. However, I have taken the liberty of enhancing changing etc., so the result is a work of fiction

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Swinging  

This is a mostly true story although many of the names, and places have been altered for obvious reasons. The experience starts about two and a half years ago so some minor details are a bit faded. The dialog is only approximate for the same reason and is intended to convey the gist of what was said. Some of the events can obviously be elaborated especially as the current scene and relationships evolve.

Hannah and Clay, my wife's oldest daughter and SO gave up their downtown apartment to avoid a new lease and came to live with us for the two months prior to a six month backpack trip in Europe. They are easy to be with, doing their share of work around the house and we are all very compatible enjoying cooking and good wines. They will often go back to the city for weekends and that makes a good break and balance for all of us. Hannah is 25, generally a very modest person, 5 ft, 5 in with a very athletic, fit body. Clay is 6 ft 1 in, good looking, 29, trim and a very much take charge guy. My wife Liz is 55 and in very good shape with large breasts with big nipples and a tight body. She's definitely a MILF and looks younger than her years. I'm the old fart, Mike, at 60 but I run 2-3 miles everyday, work out and also have a trim body. I can still beat Clay at tennis as often as he beats me and he played on the University team. My wife and I have a very active sex life, often sharing some of our old adventures during foreplay, in detail, of threesomes and foursomes we enjoyed in a "past life". This is a big turn on for each of us leading to some terrific intercourse and orgasms. As adventurist as we have been, we have never had nor discussed any sexual interest in the kids nor could have predicted the story that enfolds to this day.

The only possible exception to not having had a sexual interest is Lindy. A few times over the past 3-4 years Liz's younger daughter Lindy, 21 who has a sweet naiveté that is very loving and appealing would walk into our shower while I was showering to use the mirror, she said ... She had even done this in only her panties exposing her breasts. Maybe to get arise out of me which she did as I made sure that she saw my exposed erection. Nothing ever went further than the looks. But somehow Lindy and I have a bond that seems special and curiously intimate.

Hannah and Clay have their own bedroom two doors down from our bedroom. They sleep with their door open and we have often wondered when they had sex. Somehow they worked it out we were sure. One morning Liz had gotten up early to go to her office next to our bedroom to work on her email. She came right back to our bedroom to get me telling me to keep quite. We both sleep in the nude, so there I was tip toeing down the hall following Liz delicious looking behind and sporting a morning hard on. Liz stopped us at a point where we could look into their room and see them in bed. Hannah was on her side with her backside facing the door. We could see her puffy vagina lips and anus from the rear. Clay was on his back stretched next to her, nude, with an enormous hard on. The lad is well endowed!

We stayed there a few seconds and as we moved silently away, Hannah turned over and Clay opened his eyes and they both saw us looking in on them. Liz gave them a little wave and we retreated to our bedroom. When we got in bed we snuggled and I put my hand on Liz's belly and worked on down to her vagina which was now very wet. I asked her "did she like seeing Clay's cock?''. "Hmmm", she said as I started moving my finger in her and rubbing her clit. I said 'Hannah has a beautiful butt and pussy'. We were getting very worked up talking in that husky excited state of a sexual rush. Liz said, "I want your cock in me". I entered Liz and started fucking saying during our frenzy, "I think you would like Clay's cock in you". I heard a hmmm. In a few moments Liz started cumming with me cumming right with her. We both let out muffled but loud moans during our orgasms. It was a few moments later, we realized we left our door open and could easily be heard down the hall.

Nothing more was said but we smiled later in the morning when we all got up. Also, from that day on we all seemed a little freer and relaxed walking around the house in the morning in our boxer shorts and the ladies in panties and thin tee shirts. Liz, especially, would often wear a semi transparent silk robe top that exposed her breasts and her large nipples. Clay would act nonchalant and seemed to enjoy his semi erect hard on being visible. I did the same wearing silk boxers. Hannah did not seem to join in this titillating game and wore her tee shirt and panties around occasionally and modestly. In any case nothing more was said about the incident of seeing them in bed nude nor was it repeated. It also did not come up in the little fantasy games Liz and I played during sex, talking about other people and having sex with them. I asked Liz if Hannah had said anything about being uncomfortable with the obvious reduced modesty and sexual overtones. She said no, that her kids were used to seeing her naked. She thought Hannah was following Clay's lead and was just going along with things.

In late August, Hannah and Clay took off for Europe for their six month odyssey. We kept in touch by email several times a week. We were surprised how much we missed having them around. It was Liz's idea that we arrange a rendez vous with them someplace in Europe during their trip. After countless emails and much excitement all around we finally settled on meeting in the Netherlands in mid October after most of the tourists and students have left.

We did research on the internet as to where to stay, what to do etc. plus again, many emails back and forth. We decided to trade our time share time for a week in a resort and spa outside of Amsterdam near Gouda. We would then follow that by three days in Amsterdam and then home for us and continued travel for them.

Finally October came and we went to Europe. After a big reunion in the airport, we had our hired car drive us to Moorsdacht and our retreat for the next six days. The resort was situated around a very old restored mansion that housed the dining area, a number of guest rooms and activity centers. The spa was in back with four, six and eight person wooden hot tubs and a community shower and changing room all surrounded by gardens. Behind the spa was a heated swimming pool. Our rooms, or as it turned out, a large suite with two bedrooms was in a newer building separated from the main building close to the spa. It was very nicely decorated with each room having a queen size bed. We were awarded the "master' bedroom which had a large marble bathroom with double sinks, wall to floor mirrors and large walk in shower all open to the bedroom. Their room door opened about ten feet from our bed. It had a WC and a small sink so we would have to share the bathroom sink and shower facilities. Interestingly, the mirror over their dresser across from their bed provided an excellent view of most of their bed from the vantage point of our bed. Of course the same view of our bed was possible for them. We wondered if this was an intentional design.

After dinner (delicious) with wine and a liquor to finish it off, we decided to use the spa. We went directly there to check out our robes and towels. As we passed the resorts crowded lounge-bar Clay ducked in to ask about the "special" bars in the neighborhood we had heard were aall through the Netherlands. He caught up with us with a small package provided by the barkeep for a small tip. He also got some interesting information about the local scene that he said we could discuss later.

There was an awkward moment after we arrived at the spa area and were shown our lockers in a low lighted public area. We could see the tubs and several couples, all nude, in the larger tub in the darkened spa ... Although our room was a short distance away we chose to undress in the locker room. Liz led by quickly stripping while standing right in front of Clay who was quickly in his shorts. Liz held his now bare shoulder for balance as she stepped out of her slacks and removed her bra. Hannah had taken off her blouse and was slowly removing her bra somewhat hesitant. I undressed quickly while trying to read how everyone was doing about our getting undressed together ... My erection was obvious as I stared at Hannah and Liz's beautiful full breasts whose nipples were already erect. Clay pulled his shorts down and once again we saw his large erection standing almost straight up. His cock was about seven inches with a large red head. Liz had sat down on a bench removing her panties with her legs spread wide exposing her open, glistening vagina. Clay's cock was no more than six inches from her face. Her staring at Clay's cock was very obvious to all of us.

So far, no one had said a word. We were all very excited when Liz said "you are all so beautiful, and we are going to have a wonderful time this week". It sounded like we all gulped a "yes" and started speaking at once. Liz stood and said "I think we all need a hug" and she embraced Clay with a tight hug. I turned following her lead, and looked at Hannah and held open my arms. She hesitated a moment and then moved the two steps to me and I hugged Hannah and felt like I never wanted to let go. It was like an electric shock or in a dream as I felt my cock push into her belly as her breasts pushed against my chest. We were both trembling from the combination of the forbidden and the pure excitement of the moment. I rubbed my hand down her back and caressed her buttocks as I kissed the top of her head and then her lips. Mean while I saw Liz holding Clay's butt, pulling him into her stomach. His hand was on her breast rubbing her nipple. It only lasted a memorable few moments before we broke the embrace. I turned to Liz for another hug and was greeted with her warm body as Clay and Hannah also kissed and hugged. Then, Clay said, "Let's hit the tubs and cool off". Hannah said "wait a minute, you two guys have to hug too!". We did and I could feel our cocks rubbing together for that brief moment. We all laughed, especially the ladies, Clay and I a bit nervously, with a few choice comments and climbed into the smallest of the three tubs away from the other couples. Even that moment was erotic as Hannah spread her legs climbing into the tub exposing her vagina. Liz's entrance was almost identical and uninhibited with a full open view of her vagina which she continued to show sitting on the edge of the hot tub before slowly sinking into the water.

The hot water felt great and we were all just quiet and enjoying the soak. Clay said he had gotten some interesting leads from the bartender that we could discuss tomorrow and decide what we wanted to do during the day and the next night. He had gotten his pipe ready to go while we soaked and we all took a couple of deep drags. A feeling of euphoria enveloped us and seemed like we were all very connected. After a half hour or so we decided we had had enough soaking and smokin' and we should go back to our room. The other guests had already left. We went back to the locker room, donned our robes and carried our clothes and walked the fifty feet or so to our room.

When we got to the room, almost like a test, although Liz said it wasn't, she called to the "kids", "why don't you guys jump in the shower first and rinse off". Liz was at the sink and had taken off her robe when they came in. Clay dropped his robe and started the shower. I was lying on the bed still feeling the high from the pipe when Hannah came up to Clay dropped her towel and entered the shower. In a few minutes they were giggling as they soaped each other. Liz said "save us some hot water"! Clay answered, "Maybe you guys had better join us". Liz waved me over and we got into the large two nozzle shower with them. We soaped up and I played with Liz, rubbing her back and breasts, snuggling up to her rear. Clay and Hannah were doing the same with Clay reaching around to Hannah's pussy and she playfully pushing his hand away ... After a few minutes of this fun, Liz again took the lead and said "we best dry off now, we have a busy day tomorrow. Then we all laughed still floating got out of the shower and dried ourselves.

After we dried off, I turned off the lights and left the one in the shower on which gave our room a subdued yellowish glow off the marble. Hannah and Clay headed for their room and Liz was already in bed covered up to her thighs with a sheet. She called "goodnight you two'. They laughed and came back and Hannah gave Liz a hug leaning over the bed, her breasts hanging loose. She then came over to me on my side. I had already dropped my towel to climb in bed.She didn't say anything and she came into my arms in another hug. Meanwhile Clay was bending over Hannah giving her a warm kiss on the mouth. Hannah's hand was sliding up under his towel and obviously caressing his cock. We all broke away and said goodnight. I could see them getting in bed through the mirror. I noticed they did not close their door as they turned off their lights...

I got in bed and Liz and we started deep kissing and caressing each other. I asked "did you feel Clay?". Liz said " yes, was Hannah watching?' I said "No, we were kissing". I sucked on Liz's nipples and worked my way down to her pussy. I suck on her clit and pussy lips, licking and tugging away. When my mouth was soaking wet with her pussy juices. I kissed her some more. I whispered "do you think they are watching?", She said, "I hope so". I went down again on her pussy lips and after a while, I heard moans from the other room. It was Hannah. They were a low, deep "ohhh, ohhh, ohhh". Liz had heard them also and held my head to her pussy as I worked on her clit. She moved me in and out in time with Hannah's moans and soon started making sounds of her own of very deep harsh breathing.

We started to hear load grunts and bed movement as Clay was obviously fucking Hannah and she was moaning louder. I climbed up and entered Liz, who held nothing back and gave out a loud "ohhhhh godddd'as we fucked holding each other in an open mouth kiss. Within a few minutes Liz started to have an orgasm with me cumming loudly along with her. All of the eroticism of the day had built up to this moment. We came loud and long.

As we came down from our euphoric and erotic high there was complete silence from Hannah and Clay's room. After a few moments, suddenly, there was a loud groan ascending to a high loud moan from Hannah and an "ooohhhhhhhh!" Along with that we could hear the bed again in what sounded like what I imagined to be four or five thrusts of Clay's cock into Hannah, and then him cumming with "ahhh, ahh, ahhhhhh..." And Hannah continuing her now very audible but quieter moan. I was still hard inside Liz and continued fucking her. I said "Clay's prick is way up Hannah's pussy, fucking her". Liz came again with a second less intense orgasm and softer mewing sounds that went on for a few moments.

I said 'this is some vacation. Those two and you have me turned on every minute! I hope it doesn't turn into any regrets about us being this open sexually". Liz said "I don't hear anyone complaining. I think we are all turned on by just seeing and hearing each other. So relax and take things as they come. If someone is upset, we'll know and we can just stop." With those words of wisdom, I fell off to sleep.

When I woke the following morning, I found a note that they were all at the spa and then going to breakfast on the main building patio from there. I showered and dressed and went to meet them for some nourishment. I was greeted with all smiles and warm hellos and hugs all around. Very nice. Clay told us about some of the local scene recommended by the bartender. First, were several 'brown bars' where you can purchase weed, coffee, munchies and the like. We had two recommended. The third recommendation was a ten minute walk into town to what is known as a Parenclub open for couples only on Saturday nights. It is supposed to be the best in the country with a bar, lounge, disco, private rooms, group rooms and a full spa. Clay said 'we can just look around or stay but I'm told we'll see plenty of 'lovin" going on. And you ladies may get hit on by other couples etc ... We should all decide together what we want to do" No one said anything at first. Finally, Hannah said 'if we go, I want us to stay together, OK? We all agreed we would give it a look around and if we didn't care for the scene we would retreat to one of the other bars.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.