Hidden Video - Cover

Hidden Video

Copyright© 2011 by De Von

Fun with Morgan

Erotica Sex Story: Fun with Morgan - Dad suspects something is going on while he is away at work, so he puts in some hidden cameras to find out. The resulting videos are pretty eye opening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size  

Suspecting something strange was happening around the house, he had installed some hidden video cameras in a few different locations. He had sprung for good ones, complete with sound.

At first there was nothing unusual, and he had almost decided it wasn’t worth the effort, that the things moved and strange occurrences were just the cat playing while the family was out.

One day as he was pulling in from a jobsite, he saw a different car in the drive. It was one he had seen before, but he didn’t immediately recognize it. By the time he parked and unloaded his truck and got to the house, it was gone. Going in, he saw his son, Cris, at the bar eating a sandwich. “Who was here?” he asked. “Morgan, from school” his son answered. “She needed help with her science homework.” He muttered something in reply and headed to the office to finish up the day’s work. It wasn’t until later, while his wife and son were out shopping for the holidays, that he thought to check the video, just to make sure there hadn’t been any funny business that afternoon. His son, after all, wasn’t supposed to have girls over when the parents weren’t home.

At first it was all just routine, ‘kids studying’ kind of stuff. Then they apparently got done with the assignment and began just shooting the bull. After awhile Morgan’s attraction to his son became obvious, as she moved ever closer and her comments got more suggestive. He couldn’t make out exactly what she said, but then they moved to the couch, unknowingly sitting directly under one of the cameras hidden in the drapes. At first Morgan slipped away to the restroom, leaving Cris sitting there in the middle of the couch, with the camera looking down on him from above and behind. He observed with some amusement as his son first looked to make sure Morgan was behind the closed door, then quickly reached into his pants and adjusted himself. Apparently he was attracted to Morgan, as well.

He was surprised, and the video showed Cris was too, when Morgan walked right up and climbed on his son’s lap, facing him and leaning in for a kiss. He watched as they kissed passionately, and then Morgan slid down Cris’s legs to sit on the floor in front of him and reached out, unbuttoning his jeans and tugging them down around his hips. She quickly reached into his boxers for his cock. Dad smiled with pleasure as he saw the look of surprise on her face when her hand found his son’s cock, then gasped a bit himself when she pulled it free, realizing just how considerably large his son was, especially for a kid who just turned 18. The video rolled on and he heard his son gasp and moan as Morgan leaned down and took his cock head in her mouth, sliding her lips over his cock and pushing it into her throat as far as she could go. The boy really was quite large! Try as she might, Morgan could only get about half his cock into her mouth. She worked her mouth around and slightly up and down on Cris’s cock, and then slipped one hand up between them to tug his boxers down so she could fondle and caress his balls.

From the boy’s reaction, he guessed he was watching his son’s first blowjob.

Cris had always been sort of quiet and shy, only recently starting to get out and be social, pressure girls, etc.

He recognized the signs as his son grew closer to orgasm: his body tensing, breathing becoming fast, his hips hunching upward toward her eager mouth. The boy’s hands were on the side of her head now, stroking her hair as she moved her mouth on his cock. All of a sudden his entire body tensed and he gripped the sides of her head as his upper body hunched forward and he gave a short cry, “Aaahhhhh!”

He watched Morgan’s reaction, as Cris was now obviously cumming in her mouth. She seemed almost caught off guard at first, and pulled back slightly, but then Cris’s clenched grip held her down, keeping his spurting cock in her mouth. He watched, pleased, as she quickly adjusted and resumed working her lips on his son’s cock, the motion of her throat showing clearly on the video as she swallowed spurt after spurt of the boy’s cum. Slowly Cris’s body unwound, and he released his grasp on her head and semi-collapsed onto the couch. His dad observed that she did not immediately pull away, but rather took a few moments to slowly finish him off, concluding with a last couple of licks and a short kiss as she finally pulled her lips away from his cock, swallowing once more, then climbing back up the boy’s body and kissing him hard on the mouth, undoubtedly giving him a lingering taste of himself.

She then relaxed, her head laying on his shoulder, as he recovered and his breathing returned to normal.

“You know, you’re much bigger than Bill”, Morgan said on the video. Bill was his son’s friend, who Morgan had dated before, and who, even though he had taken her virginity, hadn’t really treated her very well. After they broke up, he spent a lot of time at school telling the other guys about his sexual prowess, so it was with smug satisfaction that he took this news in, realizing Morgan was putting Bill in the background, second to his Cris. He knew that would be a big boost to the Cris’s ego.

Morgan shifted slightly and he noticed, about the same time she did, that his son’s considerable cock was still rock hard, even though he had just sent a huge load of cum down Morgan’s throat. She actually let out a slight squeal and told his son, “Bill would NEVER be like this! He was always one-and-done!” With that, she stripped her shirt off, then her bra, and wiggled her well formed tits in the boy’s face, causing him to lean forward and lick one of her nipples. She gave him only a couple of licks before standing up and quickly pushing down her pants, stepping out of them and her panties in one smooth motion, then moving forward again, positioning herself back on top of his son’s body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.