Fiance Life at Hubbard - Cover

Fiance Life at Hubbard

Copyright© 2011 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Julie is getting married. She also works at Hubbard & Assoc., which means she'll have plenty of experience to fall back on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Julie rubbed Tony's hard cock against her breasts. She loved the feeling of hard vs. soft. Guys had hard muscles and hard bodies. Girls had firm muscles, and firm bodies. Well, okay, some had 'hard' bodies, but not where it was important. But most important of all, a girl was soft, especially in certain places.

She lifted his cock and began sucking his balls. Tony stirred at that. She smiled and kept sucking. He made a noise deep in his throat.

Hard bodies and soft balls, Julie thought. It didn't get much better than this.

"I think this is about ready," she murmured after pressing her tongue against the hole in the tip of his cock. She could taste the first drop of his come. She debated whether to suck him off or screw. She really wanted to taste more of him, but she really wanted his cock where it would do her the most good.

She opened her legs and lay back. Tony got between her legs. He ran his cock across her tummy. She could feel his balls nudging her pussy. They were big and hairy, just what she wanted.

He pulled back, bent over, and pressed down through the fold of her slit. She canted her hips, and smiled as he slid halfway in. He hadn't even pushed!

Tony didn't pull back. He thrust again and again, each time getting deeper. After the last one his balls nestled against her. He shifted his weight slightly, resting his body on hers, and sliding his hands under her shoulders.

She squeezed him with her internal muscles. She'd been learning to do that, and it made guys feel so much bigger than they were. And when she did it while they thrust...

He drew back, and then thrust again. She concentrated on squeezing, and he smiled. "God, you are so tight!"

She pulled him down for a kiss. She felt totally taken. The whole day was looking a lot better than it had.

It was her second day at the North Satellite Office. Mrs. Hitchins had sent her here for the last week before the wedding, saying it was only right that the bride and groom didn't see each other too much. The weather had been sour all week, one line of rainstorms after another sweeping over the city. People hadn't been able to get to work, and she and three others had been sent to help keep the staffing up. The weather had been bad enough management had seriously considered closing the roof. That cost so much that it wasn't a step to be taken lightly. Normally they only did it in early October when the weather began to turn cool. Instead they had closed all the doors and run the dehumidifiers at full-blast. It wasn't done for the employees, but for the equipment.

That hadn't stopped the fun and games, it just meant that if you did it outside—and some did—you got wet without getting in the pool. Julie had tried it once, and then she and the guy went back inside. He didn't like the rain on his back, and she didn't care for it in her face.

There was only one 'break room' at the Satellite Office. Most people had used the area around the pool, but that wasn't really very practical, not with all of the rain. Somebody, though, had taken the initiative to get some inflatable mattresses. They'd emptied out of the rooms; Julie had never seen people move so quickly, which showed what happened when the workers were inspired. Now she and Tony, and five other couples, were taking advantage of them.

Tony did his best to turn her insides molten. She moved with him, taking him deeper, clinging to him as her excitement threatened to boil over. She tried to maintain, but one touch, one electric thrust, one last nudge up that slope, and she tumbled off, swept away in a wild burst of feeling.

Tony began to move faster. Julie's whole body shook at the constant slap-slap-slap. She clung to his arms, her head thrown back. She was going to come again. He was going to make her come. He was driving her nuts, and as the familiar feelings rose, she arched up into him, gasping, and then catching her breath as everything proved too much.

When she finally came down, Tony was breathing hard and holding her. She had no desire to move, but there were people who needed the mattress. Reluctantly they slid apart and got up.

She felt marvelous. She wasn't sure what it was, but she felt wilder than she had in months. Tony was the third guy she'd been with that afternoon. It was like the sex just fueled her appetite. She'd be done, and yet a few minutes later it was as if she hadn't had any in some time. She could already feel the first tingles of desire as she looked around the room. Bare bottoms moved up and down rhythmically. Here and there a girl rode on top, her breasts bouncing as she impaled herself on a guy.

She took a breath, trying to control her impulses. Maybe a breath of fresh air would help.

She'd thought people here worked in the buff. They had the same dress code as the people in the main offices, but here there was one caveat: if you had to get naked, you did it outside around the pool. Otherwise, the only nudity that was acceptable was in the break room. Of course you were naked from the waist down, that was the Hubbard way, but you weren't nude. But now she padded down the main hall, nude, and feeling her body move in delicious ways. Back when she was 10, if someone had told her that she would like feeling her breasts wobble as she walked, she wouldn't have believed them. And when she cradled them, they were warm, soft, and so deliciously female.

She forced herself to think of something else. There were rain hats next to the door to the courtyard, and she put one on. The outside air was gentle against her skin. She wondered if she should take up being naked like this as a lifestyle. It was a cloudy day so she couldn't feel the sun, but the air caressed her gently. The air didn't smell as sweet as it did inside, and the tingle of desire subsided. The rain drummed against her, about like in a shower, but cooler. She really should get out of it, but...

For the first time since they'd closed the doors she didn't hear the constant moaning and gasping of people having sex. She didn't have that urgent need to take a man, to ram herself on his hardness until...

"Taking a break?" a woman's voice asked.

Julie blinked, focusing on the figure standing under the eaves smoking a cigarette. It was Sabrina, one of the people who was assigned here permanently.

"I needed to get away for a few minutes."

Sabrina waved the hand with the cigarette. "I had to get my nicotine fix."

"Must be hard."

Sabrina smiled, studying the glowing end of her cigarette. "Nothing tastes as good as your first cigarette after sex."

"Does it seem like there's a lot more than normal today?"

"Sex?" Julie nodded. "Yeah, that happens when the doors are closed. It doesn't take long before the place turns into a giant orgy. I keep waiting for management to come down on us. Our call queue has probably been climbing like crazy."

"I wonder why? The orgy, I mean, not the rising call queue." Julie shook her head, dismissing it. "I just needed the fresh air. It feels good out here."

"Yeah, it does." Sabrina snorted. "I can actually think of something other than getting laid. I've already called the main office to report that we're almost totally down. They said they'd send someone out. They should be here in a few minutes."

"More help? Won't they end up in the break room?"

"This has happened before. Things will calm down. I hate to be one who only thinks about work, but somebody has to."

Julie rubbed her neck. When she was out here she didn't feel the need. Somehow she suspected that if she went back inside she would.

"Going back?" she asked when she saw Sabrina stub out her cigarette.

"In a bit. I'm going to check the call queue first." She smiled wryly. "But after a few minutes I'll probably be in the break room getting nailed again. It's fun, but there are other things in life."

"I'll watch for the guy from the main office."

Julie wandered around the outdoor area, and finally she went into the lobby. The air didn't smell as sweet as elsewhere in the building. She could feel a bit of desire, but nowhere near what it had been earlier. The air felt just as cool, and it made her nipples tighten up. She brushed them with her hand. That felt so good she did it again. She wanted to squeeze them, pinching her nipples and tugging at them.

With a start Julie came back to herself. She was leaning against the desk just inside the front door, one hand between her legs and the other squeezing her breast. She could see cars passing on the street. She wondered how much people could see. Probably everything, she thought. Or maybe not. She'd shaved off all of the hair around her pussy, and the darkness of that hair would show up more than the folds of her slit.

She'd been nervous when she'd tried it. Finally she'd had the inspired idea of having someone help her; Anna was the logical choice. It didn't take her friend long, and they'd spent the rest of lunch hour making sure that each of them was hairless. That was just before Mrs. Hitchins had sent her up here.

She'd been a lot more aware of her hairless pussy than she expected. It wasn't like people could see through her jeans, but it felt like they could. It also made her feel sexier, if that was possible. She actually considered wearing a dress just so there was the chance she could have it fly up and people could see.

That had been a fantasy, and she had quickly come to her senses. She looked out the door, and moved back. She wouldn't mind giving any of the passing men a hard-on, but it was more likely a woman would see her, and be outraged.

She had always wondered about that. Somebody had told her that it was a woman's competitive instinct: they resented any woman using her body to get an advantage in the race for men. She wasn't sure about that. Why get resentful if a girl worked hard and kept herself in shape? Why get upset that some girl had more curves? Those came from heredity, or, hard work, or, well, a surgeon's knife, which cost money.

Anna had tried to tell her. They'd been having lunch shortly after their first time together, and the subject came up. Anna's boobs got more than a few harsh looks, as if she could help her size. She'd laughed some of it off.

"Part of it is envy," Anna said. "You're one of the few girls I know who hasn't fretted all that much about her bust size. If you're small, you want large ones. And if you're like me, you want them a lot smaller so they'll be comfortable. A lot of women who want big boobs don't know what a pain they can be.

"There was this girl I knew when I was in college. She had a bigger bosom than me, if you can believe it."

"Bigger? How much bigger?"

"I'm a 35D. She was a 34DD.:

"My God," Julie said, cupping her hands out in front of her. "That's ... Those would be huge!"

"She sold bras to girls like me, and her, who were difficult sizes. You don't easily find my size on the rack. It may say 35D, but it isn't, not quite. Some days it's 34D, and others its 36C. That means I have to have all sorts of different sized bras, and I spend a few minutes every morning trying them on to find which feels the most comfortable. When you're my size that fit is very important, but that's missed by a lot of girls. Instead we get all the envious crap. And people think we're sluts, though they don't quite dare come out and say it, because after all, 'everyone knows' girls with big boobs find it easy to attract boys and get laid. I heard all sorts of wild stories about Devlin. She was supposed to be going to these orgies, sleeping with a married man, and generally running around like a sex pot."

"Do you think she was?"

"Not hardly. First, it was a faculty sex party, or so the rumor went, and students wouldn't be let in. Second, her boyfriend at the time was supposed to be gay, or at least went both ways, and rumor had it that he was hung like a horse. She ended up marrying a baseball player, so that bit about the boyfriend was probably bogus. I do know she used to go to this gay club on the east side of town. I went once; a girl was safe there. Nobody was going to hit on you there.

"Anyway, she proves my case in point. She was the target of a lot of wagging tongues, most of them fueled by jealousy. She was very sexy looking, long hair, narrow waist, big boobs, and dancer's legs, though she didn't always dress to show herself off. She was the kind of girl guys would lose their minds over. She didn't have to work at competing, and that drove some girls nuts."

"The ones who tried to smear her. I guess I was fortunate that I missed most of that."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.