Inheritance
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by Damascus

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young man comes home and finds his single mother and two sisters being attacked by a strange man. He saves his family, but there is a cost to his heroics. He becomes something more than he was, something like the man who attacked his family. Can he keep his humanity in spite of the changes he undergoes?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

Jack was feeling very relaxed after his evening of playing with his girls. He decided to go out for a bit. He had to be very firm with his girls when he told them that he was going out. All he would tell them that he would return later that evening and that he would call if anything changed. It still felt a little weird telling his mother what to do instead of asking for permission, but he knew that their relationship had fundamentally changed.

He decided to drive into town. He was trying to come to grips with all the changes in his life. Specifically, the way he was treating Stacey and his family. He knew they loved what they did together. He could practically feel their excitement. But did that make it alright? He had been so angry the night before. He thought he was going to hurt them. He had never felt like that before. He had given into his urges with Stacey and she loved how roughly he treated her. She should have been mad; he beat her then fucked her ass. She was crying the whole time and it just turned him on. Then he brought her little brother in to the whole fucked up situation.

After driving aimlessly for a bit, he reached a decision. He would have to speak with someone about this. He thought of April. She was a cop and despite what happened when he was arrested, he thought he could trust her. She was his, regardless of the fact that neither of them openly acknowledged it.

He would call her and tell her about everything that happened. But the more he thought about her, the more he wanted her. He could always talk to her later he thought with a grin.


April sat in the middle on her bed in her dark apartment. The slender red head had not slept since Jack had run off after he was released. She had taken some sick time from work and spent the last two days sitting alone in her apartment, crying. She wanted to call Jack, but she was afraid of what he would say. He was so angry when he left her. Did he hate her now, she wondered.

She had given up on wondering why some kid had such an effect on her. Since the night they met, in that ghastly room with fresh bloodstains, he was in the center of her thoughts. It was like her world rearranged itself around him. But then she betrayed him. She lied to get him into the police station. She did not know that the DA would try to actually charge him. That surprised everyone. The police were pissed. They told that fat bastard not to charge Jack, but he did not listen. This had soured the normally cozy relationship between the police and the District Attorney's office.

Just like she destroyed whatever relationship she had with Jack, April thought morosely. Suddenly, her telephone rang. She almost ignored it, but there was a tiny voice in her head that said it might be news about Jack. She could not get to the phone fast enough after she thought that.

"Hello" she said, picking up the receiver.

"April?" the voice said. Oh my god, it's him! April thought her heart pounding.

"Jack? Is that you?"

"Yes," came the terse reply.

"Thank god, I was so worried about you. Are you ok? What about your family? I am so sorry, Jack, I didn't know that you would get locked up; they just wanted to ask some questions. But that fat bastard lawyer wanted to throw his weight around."

"Stop! We need to talk. Where are you?"

"My apartment. Do you want me to meet you somewhere?"

"No, I am coming there, where do you live?"


He was going to be there too soon for her to clean up, but April ran into the bathroom to fix herself up a bit. She stripped naked and used a washcloth to give herself a quick wipe down. They used to call it a whore's bath in college, when you needed to clean yourself enough not to stink like sex in class. She had a few relationships, but nothing like her roommate, who tried to have a different guy every night.

She ran a brush thought her hair and tied it back into a ponytail. She decided against make up. She ran into her bedroom and put on a clean tight black tank top and fresh black panties. She debated not wearing anything else, but she decided to play it safe with a pair of pajama pants. She could take them off quickly enough if he wanted her to.

She briefly wondered if she could put something nicer on, maybe that little white bra and panty set she got to impress her last boyfriend? Or she could just wear a robe with nothing underneath. Who was she kidding? He doesn't want me now. He probably just wants to tell me off, I deserve it too.

A knock on her front door ended her indecisiveness. Too late now, she thought. Let's get this over with.

She bit her lip and forced her shaking hands to unlock the door. She looked him in the eyes, but could not read his expression. She asked him to come in and locked the door behind him

"Thank you for coming to see me." She started, "Can I get you something to drink? I have beer, soda, milk, or I can make some coffee."

"Water." He said curtly.

After she handed him a glass of ice water, she stood in front of her, her hands fidgeting at her side. But then she got herself under control. Her arms crossed under her breast, pushing them together and up. She took a large breath and began to speak.

"I know you hate me for what I did. I know I deserve it, but I want to explain myself. I did it for you. You had to get this taken care of and no one wanted to press charges. That fat fuck of a DA just wanted to push you around. I never thought he would do that. But I put you in that position and it was my fault. I just hope that you will still want me around." She hung her head, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Jack stared at the crying woman. She wanted to be punished and he wanted to punish her. But did that make it alright? He realized that he did not care anymore. He was going to take her, to punish her, and he was going to enjoy it. His dick grew hard at the thought of what he was going to do to her.

He took another sip of his water and set the glass down. He stood up; she only came up to his shoulder. He grabbed her head in his hands and forced her to look into his eyes.

"I am going to punish you, and then I am going to fuck you. You are mine, from now until the day you die, you belong to me. I want you to say it."

"I ... I belong to you. Forever." She started out hesitant, but then finished in a strong and determined tone. She started crying again, "Thank you, thank you, thank you." She whispered between sobs. "I am yours, nothing can ever change that."

He moved his left hand to hold the back of her neck, still holding her head at an angle that she could not help but look into his face. His right hand grabbed the front of her shirt and tore it from her body. Her breast were pale and her nipples where small, coral colored and as hard as little pebbles. Her pale skin was covered in freckles. He released her and told her to finish stripping. She wasted no time in getting naked. Her bright red pubic hair contrasted her pale skin. He could smell her arousal, but there was more than a trace of fear in her eyes.

She stood naked and trembling in front of him. Her eyes were fixed on the floor. "Look at me cunt!" He said in a growl. Her eyes opened in shock and locked on his face. "You don't like being called what you are? You are a cunt, a warm wet hole for a cock to fuck. My cock! You are my slave. I own you, body and soul. Without me, you are nothing! Never forget that." He punctuated each statement with a slap to her face. It was not meant to really hurt her, just enough to get her undivided attention. Her tears started up again, but she turned her head back to face him. He smiled at her. "That's a good slave." He said softly, kissing her savagely on the lips. She could not help but shiver at the blatant hunger in his kiss.

Suddenly he grabbed her ponytail, pulling her head back, using it to lead her towards the couch in the living room. He sat down and using her hair as a guild, put her over his lap. She tried to struggle, but he pulled her head back until she stopped squirming. He started to spank her ass. This was not the same tame spanking that he gave to Stacy. He wanted her to feel the pain and to remember what happens when she made him angry. He took out the frustrations of the last several days on her until her previously pale white ass was bright purple.


After the spanking, he stood up and dumped her on the floor. She was sobbing uncontrollably, but she managed to crawl to his feet and began kissing his shoes. She was muttering something, but between her sobs and her face being pressed against his shoe he could not understand her, nor did he care. He pushed her away with his foot and squatted down next to her. He grabbed her hair and pulled her into a kiss. She went wild, her hands grabbing his head and it seemed like she was trying to pull him into her face. He released her and began pulling his clothes off. She waited until his pants were off before she sprang and took his cock into her mouth. He sat back onto the couch as she sucked him. She released him from her mouth and quietly said. "I liked it when you called me names. Please do it again," before engulfing his manhood again.

"Shut up and suck my cock you fucking slut. You love this don't you, whore? I just beat your ass red and now all you want is my cock in your cum dump mouth. You were just a slut waiting for a real man to claim you. Now your mine, I own you. You're a piece of rape-meat for me to fuck. And you love it don't you." He pulled her head back once again using the convenient handle found on the back of her head. "Answer me, cunt! You love it don't you?"

She took full quick gulps of air once his cock was free of her throat. "I do, god help me," she gasped. He just smirked at her, reveling in her humiliating admission.

"So whore, I think it is time I fucked your slutty little cunt, isn't it?" He pushed her out of the way so he could stand. "Take me to your bedroom, cunt."

He enjoyed her watching her bruised ass as she walked in front of her. Before she could enter her bedroom, he grabbed her from behind. One hand held her firmly by the throat and the other snaked down and cupped her fur covered mound. "I hope your cunt is nice a wet, cause I am going to fuck the shit out of your whore pussy. Maybe I'll make you ride me, so I can smack your tits and twist your nipples. I bet a slutty whore like you would love a little pain mixed with her pleasure." A shudder ran through the naked cop as he jammed to fingers up swampy hole.

He released her and she sagged against the wall. He just gave her another smirk and he hopped onto her bed. He positioned himself in the center of her bed with his back propped up with several pillows. "Get over here slut; I am going to relax here while you ride my cock. Just ride my cock up and down until I fill you up with my cum. Even a stupid slut like you should be able to do that right."

Her eyes were glazed over with lust as she crawled onto the bed. He just sat there smiling with his arms behind his head as she reached between her legs to line his hard cock up with her dripping pussy. She groaned as his dick slid slowly into her. He was large enough that it took effort to get all the way down. She sat there for a moment, savoring the fullness of his manhood impaling her.

Her eyes shot open as he slapped her right tit. "I told you to fuck me slut. When I want you to just sit there and keep my dick warm, I'll tell you. You're a stupider cunt than I imagined." She groaned and complied with his order and began to swivel her hips in a way she hoped would bring him maximum pleasure. She could not believe the effect his verbal abuse was having on her. She would never let some asshole guy talk to her like that. But her passion flared with every degrading word hurled at her, when he hit her. His anger, his passion ignited something deep within her, a need to submit, to be the victim of his hunger. Drawn like a moth to the flame of his lust. As he had threatened, he tormented her tits; he smacked each one in turn, going back and forth till they both glowed red with the heat of his blows. She could not understand why the pain fueled her pleasure as much as the humiliating words, the pain in her tits, in her ass bouncing against his hard thighs. Once he started in on her nipples, pinching and pulling them, she began to cum. Her orgasm engulfed her whole word. Nothing mattered besides he hard cock and the harsh treatment of her nipples. Suddenly his arms shot around her and he half sat up straighter and half pulled her towards him. His hands gripped her ass as he shot his seed into her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.