Inheritance - Cover

Inheritance

Copyright© 2011 by Damascus

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young man comes home and finds his single mother and two sisters being attacked by a strange man. He saves his family, but there is a cost to his heroics. He becomes something more than he was, something like the man who attacked his family. Can he keep his humanity in spite of the changes he undergoes?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

It took Jack a few minutes to find Stacy's house. She lived an old farm house near the edge of town. He parked his truck out of the way and knocked on the front door. It a big house, but clearly in bad repair. Jack had a feeling that if he continued on with Stacy, he would be doing quite a bit of work here. He grinned as he thought of all the payment he could wring from Stacy's pretty little ass for his hard work.

There was a rush of footsteps and the door was thrown open. Stacy had chosen to answer the door naked. She grinned wickedly as Jack stood outside and admired her naked form.

"Is this how you have been answering the door, hoping it was me?" Jack asked as he stepped inside, pulling her into his arms. She did not get a chance to answer as his mouth descended on hers and he kicked the door closed behind himself.

He wrapped a hand around the back of her neck, cradling her head as he pressed his mouth greedily to hers. His other hand started on her thigh and traveled up, caressing and fondling her naked ass.

She just sagged in his arms, he was afraid to let go, lest she collapse into a heap on the floor. He said her name a few times before she responded.

"Oh, god, I have never been kissed like that, it was like you were devouring my soul, in the most delicious way possible." She said, her eye fluttering open. "Now for the main event!" She announced with a giggle.

Suddenly, Jack grabbed a handful of her beautiful blond hair. "It seems I have naughty little slut to take care of, don't I?"

"Oh, yes sir!" Stacy said eagerly. She shrieked and jumped when Jack spanked her ass hard.

"I was not talking to you slut, you should only talk went I tell you to."

Stacy started to open her mouth, but then slowly closed it and lowered her eyes.

"That's a good slut, I see you can learn." Jack said, releasing her hair and moving to caress the side of her face. "Before we start your punishment, I am going to cum in your little slutty mouth." She looked at him as he continued to stroked her face. "Does my little slut like that idea?" He asked with a grin.

"Oh yes sir!" she replied with the smile of a cat about to eat a canary. She fell to her knees and eagerly unbuckled his belt and lowered his pants. Once she had his rampant cock freed, she noticed that he was not clean. She could feel the sticky residue and smell the sex of some other woman. She groaned at the nasty thought of being used to clean his dick after he fucked someone else. She looked up at him, trying to ask who he had fucked, but knowing that speaking was against the rules of the game. He just grinned down at her and grabbed her hair once again, gently but inescapably forcing her to take his member in her mouth. She concentrated on bring him as much pleasure as possible. The taste of the other girl just made her task that much more exciting. Oh god, she wondered, what perverted thing is he going to make me do next?

"My sister taste pretty good, don't you think," he growled just before he rammed his cock down her throat and came hard. He pulled her head away as she gasped for breath. "Now lead me to your room." He said as she sat back on her heels, coughing and trying to get her breath back.

"Was that really from your sister?" She asked, rising with his help.

"Maybe it was or maybe not. You'll just have to lick her tasty little cunt to find out if I was lying." Jack said with a mischievous grin.


Stacy's room was pretty standard for a teenage girl's room. Even thought she was a few years out of high school, she still lived at home. She had confided in Jack that she helped her mother with bills and that neither could really afford to live on their own.

Jack sat on her bed while Stacy nervously stood in front of him. She tried to avoid looking at his face, but she kept stealing little glances, trying to figure out what he was going to do to her as he walked around examining her room.

"You will be the second girl I spanked today." Jack said turning towards her an putting his figure under her chin and raising her head till her eyes met his. "If you have a problem with that, it is time for me to go."

"You know I don't. I know you have other girls, I don't care. As long as I am yours, I will be happy. I told you that I will do whatever you want."

"Ok, then get your tight little ass across my lap." Jack barked as he sat on her bed.

There was a good bit of pleasant squirming until Stacy was positioned in satisfactory manner. Jack began to gently rub her firm cheeks. Without warning he drew his hand back and slapped her. She yelped at the blow. She let out a series of cries as he continued to strike her bottom with ever increasing force, pausing occasionally to caress her reddened cheeks. Just as she began to think that she could not take anymore, Jack stopped and his fingered trailed between her legs, feeling her cunt soaked with her excitement.

"I think my little slutty slave girl likes being spanked." Jack said in a husky tone, as he leaned close to her ear. "Your slutty little pussy is so wet right now." Stacy was shaking with need. "I bet my cock would slip right in your cunt right now." She groaned as he continued to finger her.

"Too bad I am going to fuck your slutty little asshole instead." Her eyes shot open and she looked a little scared. "I told you I was going to do it; did you think I was a liar?"

"N-n-no sir." She said in a near whisper.

"Now get on your hands and knees. Show me the ass I am about to fuck. Its my ass, isn't it? I own you, body and soul. Lay your head down on the bed, get that ass up in the air. You're just a bitch in heat aren't you? Reach your hands back and spread your cheeks. Let me see the asshole that my cock will be stretching." The girl was lying on her bed, her face on the mattress with her ass in the air. "Take the juice from your cunt and spread it on your ass. Get it nice and wet. That's it. You're a good little slut aren't you? You want to get that asshole nice and wet, so I don't hurt you. Well, not too much. I don't mind hurting you a little. In fact, I kind of like the idea." His low voice and the feeling of her hands on her sex and her ass became her entire world.

Jack stood up and took a small container of lube out of his pocket. He wanted Stacy to think he was going to fuck her dry, but he knew that was a really bad idea. But it was fun to let her believe that. To scare her. He stripped out of his clothes and coated his hard dick with a generous amount of the oil. He watched as she used the fingers lubricated by her cunt to invade her asshole.

"Fuck your little asshole with your fingers. Open it up for my big hard cock." He commanded. "Tell me what you are thinking slut."

"Uhh, I am scared that you're going to hurt me, but I am so turned on. I must be a fucking slut. You are going to rape my ass and I am helping you. Please fuck me, rape my ass. I am such a fucking slut. Please don't hurt me." She whined.

"So I can't hurt my little slut slave?" I asked, smacking her reddened ass for emphasis.

"Oh god!" she sobbed. "Oh... , of... ," sniffle, "Of course you can hurt me, Sir. I just don't like it."

He laughed, "If you liked it, would it be any fun for me?"

"No sir, I am sorry sir." She said stifling further sobs.

"Now comes the moment of truth, I am going to fuck your little ass and then you will be completely mine. Forever and ever, your soul will belong to me. Hold your ass cheeks apart. That's a good little whore. For the rest of your slutty life, you will belong to me." He said as he pressed his slippery cock against the slightly loosened asshole of the trembling girl.

"Oh my god." She whimpered hoarsely as he ever so slowly forced his member into her virgin asshole. She groaned as he pushed in to her sphincter which clenched tightly against the large invader.

Suddenly, her pucker loosened enough that the head of his cock was able to fully enter her ass. He slowly worked it in an out, until he could see that he was fully inside of her. He started slow, but she was crying. The sound turned him on, causing him to pick up the pace. His hands gripped her hips, pulling her against him as he fucked into her ass. She was sobbing at the forceful invasion.

He was almost shocked when the sobs turned to moans. He could feel her asshole pulse around the base of his cock as she came hard. The knowledge that she came from his cock in her ass pushed him over the edge, flooding her bowels with his come.

He fell off of her and lay back on the bed. She looked over at him like she did not really believe what he had just made he feel. His eyes were closed as his breathing slowly returned to normal. "Your ass is a pleasant fuck, slave. You should get used to this." He said without moving or opening his eyes.

She had never felt the mixture of pain, fear, lust, love and utter submission that filled her as he took her ass. She looked down at his cock streaked with cum, softening now, its appetite momentarily sated. I did that, she proudly thought to herself. My man used me completely. Now I am his forever, her pussy drooled at thought of belonging to him forever.

"Slut, go prepare the shower. I think you should have the pleasure of cleaning me. And try not to leak cum all over the place." She blushed at his directions, but a thrill rode up her spine. "Yes, sir." She said, but did not move.

"Well what are you waiting for?" He asked, irritated at her unexplained delay.

"Sir, uhm, well, I did not know if you wanted me to clean your dick with my mouth." She stammered with a blush. "I am just your slut, so I don't mind. I clean you after you use my cunt, why not my ass." She eyed his cock as it got hard from the suggestion.

"You are a true slut, clean away my slave." As she lowered her mouth to his dirty cock, she expected him to be rough with her. Instead he caressed her hair and called her sweet names. If, "my beautiful little slut, my filthy cock sucking whore" can be considered an endearing term, but for Stacey it was. She felt his love as she cleaned the foulness off his wonderful member with her mouth.

"Thank you for letting me serve you." She said as she got up to start a shower.


During the shower, Jack let her wash him and then he washed her tight body. She was surprised that after the rough sex, he was so loving towards her. He even licked her tender ass, after he cleaned it thoroughly. She then knelt at his feet as he washed her hair. She had to give him some direction, as he had never cleaned long hair before. He then lifted her up and carried her to her bed before laying her down and getting in next to her.

"Sir, I love you so much. Was that all just playing before, or did you mean it?"

"Mean what, my pretty little slave?"

"Will you keep me forever? I know you are going to fuck other girls and probably make me fuck other people. You will probably even marry someone else, but can I just always be your slave?"

He grew silent for a moment. "You are my slave, and you have no choice in that. I will keep you forever and anyone who tries to take you away from me will regret it." She climbed on top of him and kissed him as hard as she could.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you," she repeated breathlessly. "I will be the best slave ever. Anything you want, I will do it. Anyone, anywhere, anything! You can fuck me, punish me, beat me, and rape me, whatever you want." She had her hand on his dick and was trying to force it into her cunt.

"I can't wait to introduce you to my other girls." Jack whispered as he kissed her again before he rolled her onto her back and plunged into her.


Arnold returned home on his bike after a game at the high school. During the summer, the kids too young to drive would hang out at the school and play baseball, there was not much else to do in town. He was excited to return home. He knew his sister was not working and he was hoping that he could get a repeat performance of when they had sex on his birthday.

As he walked up the stairs to his sister's room, he heard noises coming from her room. He recognized the sounds as the same she made when she was fucking him. He was pissed. He thought she had sex with him because she loved and wanted him. It turns out that she was just a slut. He was going to give her a piece of his mind.

He paused as the noise from the other side of the door reached a crescendo. He pressed his ear to hear more without letting whoever was on the other side of the door know.

"What time is your brother coming home?" a male voice asked.

"He was playing baseball, I was going to watch, but then you called." Stacey responded. Arnold felt better, knowing that his sister had wanted to watch him play, wanted to spend time with him. Then he thought how she ditched him to get fucked by some other guy.

"How is he dealing with what happened between you two?" The man asked.

"I don't know. He has been good about keeping it secret from our mother. I don't want him to focus on me and ignore other girls. I don't want him to just sit around all day waiting to fuck me."

The man laughed, and Arnold hated him for that. "I can certainly see that being a concern. If I have beautiful older sister willing to sleep with me, I would never leave the house."

"He got me so hot, I could not stop coming as he fucked me. Will you let me keep sleeping with him?"

"I would like to meet him. I need to make sure he understands the situation. Besides, I plan on getting close to your family."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.