Inheritance
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Damascus

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man comes home and finds his single mother and two sisters being attacked by a strange man. He saves his family, but there is a cost to his heroics. He becomes something more than he was, something like the man who attacked his family. Can he keep his humanity in spite of the changes he undergoes?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

The next day the family returned home. The police had left the house a mess. Jack wondered if they even cared about how their family, the victims of this crime, would feel returning to where they were attacked and finding it trashed by the police. The bed room carpet and the bed linens had been removed, for which Jack was grateful; as he was sure the man must have bleed a lot.

Jack decided he would repaint his sisters' bedroom that weekend. After what his girls had been through, he figured a change would help them not think about what happened. He wished they could just leave the house, but he knew they could not afford to find a new place. The girls all slept in the other bedroom, allowing Jack to sleep in the larger room.

As he lay there, he could not help but think of the scene that greeted him the last time he entered this room. Half remembered dreams replayed in his mind. Betsy was bent over before him on her knees, her legs spread exposing her most intimate areas to him. She was offering him her body, wanting him to take her, to slake his lust. He could hear her moaning softly as he sawed his manhood in and out of her. His sisters were lying on either side, watching him fuck their mother. Jessica was idly rubbing her breast while Robin just stared with longing clear on her face. He met Jessica's eyes and she rose and grabbed his head, pulling him into a deep kiss.

Jack had barely realized that he was playing with himself, but he groaned aloud. He heard a sharp intake of breath, drawling him out of his fantasy. He saw Betsy staring at him in the dim light coming through the window. She had a short robe on. It slid off her shoulders as she slowly walked towards the bed. She stopped at the end of the bed and let the robe pool at her feet. Jack just stared at her naked glory. He could not imagine that she would look this beautiful, that anyone could be that beautiful. Her upturned breasts were topped with small dark nipples that looked incredibly hard. Her stomach had a slight bulge, but it just made her seem exquisitely female. His eyes traveled down her body to her generous hips and the dark patch of hair between her legs. He could smell her scent heavy in the air. She locked her eyes on his as she walked to the side of the bed.

"Jack, you shouldn't have to do that for yourself." She said as she sat on the side of the bed, pulling down the covers. She exhaled when his cock was exposed, like she had been unsure that he would let her see him. Her hand encircled his member and began to gently stroke. He moaned, unable to express the hunger he felt in any other way. Betsy smiled and as she was staring him in the eyes, she bent down and took him into her mouth. Jack was lost in the sensation of the warm mouth engulfing his manhood. Instinctively, he put one hand and then the other on the back of her head guiding her pace. He ran his hands through her hair, luxuriating in the soft curls. As he felt himself come close to release, he tightened his grip on her head. She took this as a signal to begin to take his cock all the way in her throat. He groaned as his seed sprayed into her throat.

While he was catching his breath, Betsy stood up and picked up her robe. She leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on the side of his face, before putting on the robe and leaving the room. Jack was confused, he thought his mother would be traumatized, but she seemed normal, well except for giving her son a blow job. He knew that something was wrong, but before he could even wrap his sleep fogged mind around the problem, he drifted off to sleep.

He woke to Betsy gently shaking his shoulder. "Wake up sweetheart," she said, "we have to get some work done today." When he rolled over, she noticed his erection. "Do you want me to take care of that?" She asked with a sly grin. In the light of day, Jack was unprepared for such a blatant come on. He knew his mother was suffering from the emotional distress of the attack, which must be what caused her to come onto him. He was feeling terribly guilty about what happened the night before. So he jumped out of bed and practically ran to the bathroom.


When he came downstairs, Robin and Jessica were just putting breakfast on the table. Betsy was sitting down sipping some coffee. "Did you take care of that yourself?" she asked innocently. Jack thought he saw Jessica and Robin smiling, but he could not be sure. He managed to hold back a blush and told his mother that he was fine. She just winked at him as she rushed to get out the door to go to work.

Jack spent the morning working around the house. With Jessica's help, he removed all the furniture from the girls' bedroom. They had the room ready to paint in a couple of hours. Jack showed Robin and Jessica how to prepare the walls for the new coat of paint. Jack had collected some of the half full paint cans in the garage. He had a couple white and a deep blue. He felt a nice light blue would be a pretty big change from the pink that currently covered their walls. He left, telling the girls that he would paint when he got home.

He went to the hardware store to use the paint mixer. Jack had worked part time for the hardware store over the previous summers, so he was sure they would let him use their equipment. The owner would often suggest Jack's services if people needed help with home improvement projects. Jack had learned a lot about how to take care of things and several local contractors who frequented the store had offered to give him a job once he got out of school. Jack had no real plans to go to college, so he knew that he would end up taking one of them up on their offer.

After the hardware store, Jack went to work at the restaurant. The story of what happened had made it around town, like he knew it would. The staff at the restaurant treated him like a hero. Stacy, the hottest waitress in town grabbed his hand during a shared break and dragged him into the store room for a very enthusiastic blow job. All he could do was stare at the blond crown of her head as she treated his cock like a Popsicle. She even asked when she could do that again. Jack was friendly with her, but he imagined that she was attracted to him.

The restaurant was very busy and Jack got a lot of tips busing tables that night. It seemed like everyone wanted to congratulate the young man on defending his family. It seemed that no one knew that his mother was actually raped, just that a man was terrorizing his family until Jack stopped him. Jack was grateful for that, having everyone know that would really hurt his mother.

Officer Shaw came in with a few other cops. Jack headed to the table as one of the officers waved him over. They were visibly excited as they told him that they identified the guy who attacked his family. As he was still a minor, they could not tell him. Officer Shaw told him to have his mother come to the station to find out everything. A few of the cops suggested that he should consider joining the force, that they needed a guy like him to help protect the town. Shaw just smiled at him. As he left, he heard the cops teasing her about making moon eyes at Jack.

Jack knew something was going on. Was this just a result of everyone thinking he was some kind of hero, or did this have something to do with whatever happened when he killed that guy? Jack had to get to the bottom of this.

Finally the evening shift ended. Stacy asked if he wanted to go back to her place, but he told her that he had to go home to help his family. She seemed impressed that he cared so much of them. She gave him a quick kiss and said that she would just have to make his next break that much better to make up for it.


So Jack went home with a raging hard on, thinking about what he was missing by not going home with Stacy. He had never felt so aroused. He did not know what he would do around his sisters in this state, but he had promised to help them paint their room and he could not go back on a promise to his girls.

His sisters were ready to paint when he got home. Jack took the time to change into an old pair of shorts before heading up to the bedroom. She was surprised to see his sisters wearing just tee shirts and panties. Jessica gave him a sly look and said they did not want to mess any of their clothes up.

The painting was one long session of the girls teasing Jack. His sisters made sure to bend over at the waist as much as possible. The girl's shirts became slick with sweat from their exertion in the warming evening air. While Robin was painting in one corner, Jessica stood in front of Jack and lifted the bottom of her shirt to wipe the sweat off her face. This had the seeming unintended consequence of giving Jack an eye full of the bottom part of her breast. By the time they were done, Jack was going nuts. He headed off to take a cold shower.

The ice cold water seemed to barely even cool him down. He skin felt hot, almost like he had a fever, but he had never felt better. He wrapped a towel around his waist and got ready to head to his room in the basement. As he left, he noticed his two sisters waiting their turn. They were each wrapped in a short towel. They smiled at him and entered the bathroom together. He heard the shower start and the two girls giggling. He knew that they had to be aware of what they were doing. All he could think was that they experience had awakened their sexual feelings and they felt safe enough with him to tease him while they deal with what happened to them.

Shaking his head, he walked down the basement steps to his bedroom. He had a double bed, which took up most of his small room. Even his dresser was in the hallway. He stopped and grabbed some clothes for bed. The towel slipped off, so he draped it over his shoulder.

He entered his room and stopped in shock. Betsy was sitting on his bed. She was wearing a black corset that uplifted her breast and made them seem like they would pop out the top. She had thigh high stockings attached to a garter belt. She stood up as he walked him; she was not wearing any panties.

"I know those two little hellcats were teasing you all evening. You should not let them get away with that. If you want you can give them a good spanking to make sure they learn their lesson." The clothes dropped from Jack's hands as he drank in the beauty in front of him. He felt his control slipping and he knew he would not turn down his mother's offer.

"I thought I could help relieve some of the stress they caused." She said as she put her arms around him. That was the last bit of control Jack had. His hands roughly grabbed her ass as he pulled her into a deep kiss. She responded eagerly. The next thing he knew he had thrown her on his bed. He grabbed her hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Positioning himself between her legs, he rammed his cock into her wet cunt with one stroke. She gasped at the sudden intrusion, but her legs wrapped around him. He grabbed her legs and spread them wide so he could thrust into her. He fucked her hard for a few minutes, until with a cry he shot his cum deep inside of her.

He rolled off of her and the two lay there gulping air like they had just run a marathon. Betsy rolled over and began to lick and suck his cock. He did not move as she got him hard again. She straddled him and positioned herself with his cock at her entrance and slowly lowered herself onto him. He reached behind her and grabbed her ass as she rode him. When he felt her clamp down on his cock, he let go for the second time.


Jack woke some time later with Betsy was still in bed with him. The room was completely dark, but he could feel her lying against him. He felt his passion rise again. He began to stroke her body while she slept, his hands tracing the contours of her breast and stomach, stopping to tease her nipples. She must have stripped off her corset before she fell asleep.

After a few moments, his hand slipped between her legs, his fingers invading her wet pussy. He rolled over so that he was on top of her and she wrapped her arms around him. "Oh, please, fuck me again, I need you inside me." She whispered as he entered her. He started to slowly pump in and out of her. Their congress lasted much longer this time. In the dark, he was totally focused on her soft and yielding body beneath him. The almost unbearable warmth that was engulfing his manhood was all that he felt. The sound of her heavy breathing filled his ears. She began to moan softly, growing louder and louder as she climaxed. At that moment, he emptied his seed into her.

The next morning he woke to a slow blow job from his mother. He knew could not think of her like that any more, what ever happened had changed their relationship. He was not sure what was going on inside her head, but she seemed to want this as much as he did. The ability to think fled his mind as he neared climax, crying out her name as he came in her mouth. She released his dick and smiling up at him told him to get out of bed or he would miss breakfast.

If the girls knew what happened last night, they gave no sign. Betsy had to work, so she left Jessica to clean up after breakfast. She gave Jack a quick wink and headed out the door. Jack went out to work on his truck, which required too much effort to keep running. He wondered what it would take this time to keep the truck running, because he had been keeping it going with baling wire and a prayer. He was not surprised when Robin joined him as she loved to help him and would happily spend hours covered in grease from working on the old truck. He was surprised by her outfit, or rather, her lack of an outfit. She was wearing an old pair of gym shorts that were so tight, it was clear she could not be wearing anything under them. For a shirt all she was wearing as an old tank top. It was Jessica's shirt and too big for the younger girl. Every time she bent over, he could see everything. Her breasts would hang down into cones topped by her dark nipples. When she was standing up straight, the straps would slip off her shoulders. The sight of her young body made his mouth go dry.

Jack was continually distracted by his barely dressed sister and it took twice as long to finish the work. Finally he had had enough. He walked to the back of the truck and sat on the bed. He called her over to him. She stood in front of him, almost defiantly, daring him to comment on her outfit. She had to know this was inappropriate, but she did not look at all abashed.

"Robby, what are you doing?" He asked, figuring that he should just grab the bull by the horns.

"It's hot; I wanted to keep cool." She said with an answer that was clearly prepared ahead of time. His eyes narrowed as he stared her in the eyes. Her cheeks and forehead slowly turned red as she blushed under his gaze. "Uhm, its not like you did not see me naked before and I wanted to know if you liked it." She finished quietly after breaking his gaze to stare at her shoes.

Jack could not help himself, she looked as innocent and wistful and he could not get upset at her. She was trying to find out how to be a woman, he thought, but the experience the other night had probably scared her. Jack did not want her to feel that she could only attract the attention of guys by being slutty.

He pulled her only his lap and hugged her. "You are very beautiful, of course I like the way you look, but you should not dress like this around anyone. Well, maybe when you're married." He said, using his hand to lift her face up to his. "And maybe not even then." He added, causing her to smile at him.

He realized his mistake when her firm young butt wiggled on his lap, causing his dick to jump to attention. His cock did not seem to care that she was young or his sister. "There is plenty of time for that later, even then, you don't have to act like this to get someone to like you. Any guy who is worthy of my little angel will be interested in who you are, not just your body. Any guy who just wants to use you like that will have trouble breathing after I get done with him. Besides, I don't want to lose my sweet little sister just yet, ok?" Jack knew she had to be feeling his erection, but she seemed to just ignore it. He leaned in a kissed her on the forehead.

She smiled brightly and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss. Despite her efforts, it was a fairly chaste kiss, at least on Jack's part. She pulled back and smiled at him, suddenly she ground her ass into Jack's erection and whispered "at least part of you thinks I am a grown up." She darted up before he could respond and ran into the house laughing.


Jack tried to continue working around the garage, but could not concentrate. He had wanted to tear those little shorts off of her and fuck her tight little cunt. God help him, but he could not deny that to himself. She was his sweet little tomboy, but he could also see her as a tender young woman, ripe for the plucking. He tried to thrust these thoughts deep into the back of his mind, chastising himself for being a sick pervert. If she came back out, Jack did not know if he could resist her advances.

Luckily it was Jessica who came out. She had brought a sandwich and some iced tea. She sat with him while he ate. Jack worried whether she could tell how aroused he was when she came in, but she did not mention it while he ate.

Lunch had not done much to cool his ardor, so he tried to sit in a way so his predicament was not too obvious. But Jessica must have noticed, because she got up, grabbed an old towel and dropped it in front of where he was sitting. Jack thought that he had spilled something, but then she dropped to her knees.

"The concrete hurts my knees," she said, in no way explaining what she was doing.

"Jess, what are you... ?" Jack started, but she cut him off.

"I know that Robby was out here teasing you all morning. She was running around almost naked. She said that she would see if you thought she was as hot and mom and me." She blushed. "I wanted to stop her, but she was so excited about her little plan. It would have served her right if you decided to screw her. I bet she would not have even tried to stop you."

Jack's jaw had dropped in shock at his innocent sister suggested that he rape their youngest sibling. "It's not fair that she gets you so worked up, after what you did for us. I know mom has been taking care of you, but she is not here. So I will do my best." Jessica said as she reached for his shorts.

Jack was too stunned to resist her advances; he even lifted his hips so she could pull his shorts down.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.