Inheritance - Cover

Inheritance

Copyright© 2011 by Damascus

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young man comes home and finds his single mother and two sisters being attacked by a strange man. He saves his family, but there is a cost to his heroics. He becomes something more than he was, something like the man who attacked his family. Can he keep his humanity in spite of the changes he undergoes?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

Jack Roberts pulled his beat up old truck into the driveway. It was late; he was just getting home from his part time job at one of the few restaurants in town. At first he wanted to make some spending money, but now all the money went to help his mother. Now that school let out for the summer, Jack could pick up more hours and be able to help even more. Jack's mother, as she preferred to be called, worked as a cocktail waitress at the hotel in town and as a cashier at the local discount department store, but even with two jobs, they were barely getting by. As the eldest, Jack felt that he had to help support his family

Jack's father had left almost a year before and had never looked back. This had been seriously hard on his mother. He could hear her crying at night sometimes, after Jack and his two sisters went to bed. Jack wanted to go to her and comfort her, but he just did not know how. Despite his bitterness towards his father, Jack still followed his example in bottling up his emotions. He feared letting them out, the thought of losing that control terrified him.

They lived in a modest two bedroom house in one of the poorer parts of town. Jack knew his father was angry about his lack of success and sometimes wondered if that is why he left. The little two story house was just big enough for the young man, his two sisters and their mother. She had moved out of the master bedroom so the two girls could share it. She said it was so they could have a little more room, as they had to share a room, but Jack knew it was because she did not want to sleep in the same room that she shared with the man who had abandoned her.

The house was quite as he entered. It was late, so he figured that everyone had already gone to sleep. Then he heard a noise, a groan, like someone was in pain. He put down his bag and headed up the stairs to his sisters' room. What he saw as the got to the top of the steps assaulted his senses like a punch to the gut.

His mother was naked and on her knees in the middle of the bed. She was bent over gripping the headboard with white knuckled ferocity. A slightly chubby balding man was behind her, naked from the waist down and pumping furiously into her. His eyes were closed and his mouth twisted into a manic grin.

At first, Jack thought he must have walked in on his mother with some lover, but then he noticed that her hands were tied to the bed. Even worse, his two sisters were kneeling next to the bed, crying. Their hands were tied behind their backs and they were naked. Jack felt a burning rage overwhelm him. He grabbed a heavy stone statuette of an elephant that he had gotten Jessica one year and rushed the man violating his mother.

Before the man could even react to his presence, Jack smashed the stone elephant against his head. The man collapsed onto Jack's mother, his body convulsing. Jack hit him again, this time causing a wet sound cracking sound as the man's skull gave way. Jack felt a shock go up his arm, like he touched a live electric circuit. His could no longer feel his right arm and he dropped the bloody statue onto the bed. He stood staring at the damage he inflicted as a wave of numbness quickly spreading throughout his body.

It took all of his will to force himself into action. Jack pushed the unconscious man off his mother, he noticed sickly that the man's cum was seeping out of her. He could not stop himself from looking before he untied her hands, struggling as his fingers refused to obey his commands. The man used a handkerchief as a gag and when Jack took it off, she spit out a pair of panties. She collapsed into a ball and lay crying on the bed.

Jack was confused; he was no longer sure what was going on, only primal thoughts remained, someone hurt his women. This thought screamed out in his head. He struggled to stand and was able to get behind Jessica before he collapsed, unable to feel his legs. He struggled for a minute to untie her hands, and then faded into consciousness himself.


Jack awoke later. He was lying on his mother's bed. His sisters were sitting on either side of him. There was someone else in the room. Jack practically jumped to his feet before he realized the other person was a cop. The cop was a slender girl; she did not look like she could be more than 20. Her red hair was pulled back into a pony tail that was barely visible under her hat. She had jumped back and grabbed her gun when Jack leaped at her, but when she saw the recognition in his eyes she relaxed.

"I'm sorry; I didn't realize who you were." Jack stammered. He looked around, "Where is my mom?" he demanded.

"She was taken to the hospital, she is pretty badly shaken up, but she should be ok, at least physically." The officer said. Jack's sisters had wrapped their arms around him and were holding him tight. He wondered if it was for their protection, or so he would not fall over. He was still incredibly numb and his head felt like it was full of angry bees. "I am Office Shaw. Your name is Jack, right?"

"What happened to the guy who attacked my family? Where is that bastard?" He ignored her question as the overwhelming rage he felt before returned. His sisters pulled away from him and sat back down on the bed.

"The man, who we still have not identified, is dead. You caved in the back of his head, he probably died with the second blow." The officer responded

Jack's legs gave out and he stumbled back to the bad, his sisters grabbed him again, each latching onto one of his arms. "So," he said after a few moments to absorb this information, "Do you have to lock me up?" Robin, his youngest sister let out a sob and held him tighter. "If you do, I want someone here to watch my family!"

"Hold on," Officer Shaw said, "No one is locking you up. Everyone on the force thinks you are a hero. We think this guy has done this to several families. We had no leads on the guy; the victims were too scared to even recall what he looked like." She gave him a bright smile. "You will have to answer some questions, but you will probably be paraded around and end up on the local news."

"No thanks," he said, "I just want to take care of my family." He hugged his two sisters close to him. "We have to go see our mother."

"She will be released from the hospital soon. Your sisters refused any treatment, so keep an eye on them. We are going to put you up at the hotel in town for a couple of nights, so we can investigate the scene." The young officer indicated three small duffle bags, "Your sisters packed some clothes. We were just waiting for you to wake up before we left."


Jack and his sisters were taken to the Center Hotel. At five stories, this was the biggest buildings in town. There was not a lot in this small town and Jack knew that by tomorrow everyone would know what happened. Officer Shaw led them to a room on the top floor. It was a suite with two rooms connected by a door. It was the fanciest place they had ever been. The girls started to argue playfully over who got to sleep by the window. Jack could tell they were just trying to act normal in the face of the attack. He left the two girls and walked back into the hall with the officer.

"I am going to get your mother and bring her here." She smiled at him again and took of her hat. "You saved your family; it is incredible what you did. But, they are going to have to deal with what happened. The girls refused any help, but that doesn't mean they won't need it later. A rape crisis counselor will be by tomorrow to see how they are doing." She began, "I think anyone on the force would do anything for you or your family right now." She blushed, "I know I would." She flashed him another bright smile and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Jack was too shocked to respond before she giggled at his expression and got on the elevator.

Jack went back inside, his head spinning. He was not exactly inexperienced with girls, but he had never been kissed by a girl he just met before. Especially not one at least three years older than himself, and a cop at that!

His sisters came over to him when he slumped onto the sofa. The rooms were huge. There was a little kitchenette and a sofa and a couple of chairs in front of the TV. Jessica dropped to her knees in front of him and began to untie his boots. Robin flashed him a smile and followed suit on the other boot. Jack could not help as his mind replayed the images from earlier when the two girls were kneeling naked, Jessica with her long blond curly hair and Robin with a short cap of dark brown curls. Jessica looked into his eyes, and blushed. Jack considered his fair-haired sister and hoped she did not know what he was thinking.

He could not get the image of his two beautiful naked sisters out of his mind. Jessica's skin was so pale where it was covered by her clothes. Her breast seemed highlighted for attention, capped with tiny dark pink nipples. Robin was much less developed that her older sister, but her chest showed that the little tomboy he treated like a younger brother was becoming a woman. He felt disgust with himself for thinking about them that way, but he could not banish the thoughts from his mind. Worse, his body began to respond as his cock stirred. He informed the girls that mother would be there soon and he would clean up and get ready for bed, hoping to get away without giving them any indication of what he was thinking.

"Ok, we'll help," Jessica said, "Robby, go run a bath. A hero like Jack shouldn't have to take a shower." It was Jack's turn to blush as Jessica started to unbutton his shirt. "Quit being a baby, its not like you haven't seen us naked now." She had moved in close to get his shirt off. His hard cock rubbed against her belly through his pants. "Well, its good to know you liked what you saw." Jack felt the heat rising from his cheeks.

"Don't worry, I know that it is just a natural reaction, I am your sister and you are my hero brother, there is nothing that you have to be embarrassed about." She gave him a caste kiss on the cheek and then led him to the bathroom. The room was full of warm steam. Robin had taken off her pants and was bent over turning of the water. Jack's eyes were drawn to the thin cotton that was drawn tight over her ass. He blushed again and looked at Jessica, who was watching him with a smile. "Don't worry, I won't tell her you were looking." She whispered. This caused Robin to turn around; she blushed, and seemed to try to dangle her hands in front of her crotch. Jessica told the younger girl to go wait outside in case the police brought mother back. Jack thought Robin looked a little disappointed as she left.

Jessica finished undressing him; she had taken his boots, socks, and shirt off in the other room, so now she removed his pants. She knelt down and took off his belt, then she undid the buttons and before Jack could react, she grabbed his pants and underwear and pulled them down in one quick move.

Jack looked at his sister in shock as his erect cock came into view. She seemed to focus on it for a moment, and then smiled up at him. "I have never seen one before. A real one, I mean. Are they all this big?" She asked, sounding a little worried.

"I don't know Jess; we shouldn't be doing this." Jack began but she cut him off.

"Hold your horses, big boy. I am just helping you take a bath. You passed out earlier and I did not want you to collapse in the shower or drown in the tub. I did not want you to hurt yourself getting undressed. So stop being a prude and let me help you in the tub!"

That silenced the rest of Jack's complaints. He knew that had to be misinterpreting what was happening. Maybe he hit his head when he passed out. Whatever her reasons, he let his sister wash him without anymore protest. He was a little worried when she used the soapy wash cloth on his dick, which responded to the gentle attention, but she did not seem to linger there any longer than necessary. He secretly wished she had spent more time and attention to his most sensitive appendage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.