Our Secret Love - Cover

Our Secret Love

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I have three sisters, all older than I am, and the one nearest my age is my favorite, so much so that we're also lovers.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Mr. Goodman finally picked us up at six and took us to their home, only about a mile away and we met their children and they briefed us on bedtimes, stories to read them, all the typical stuff, then pointed out the sheets and pillows and blankets I was to use for sleeping in their den on the fold-out sofa.

They showed us their refrigerator stocked with sodas and the counter filled with chips and nuts for us to snack on, all very nice but I was so consumed by what the night offered as soon as we were alone that I only heard parts of what they said. I did hear, of course, that they were planning to be out until two, probably three in the morning. All I could think about was, please leave, please leave.

So, a while after they left, we had a New Year's celebration with their kids with noisemakers and balloons and stuff followed by some ice cream. They did lots of running around as we hoped they would be tired and sleep soundly, leaving us to our long-anticipated time together. We even kept them up after their normal bedtime.

While we waited for them to go to sleep, we were on the sofa necking and making out, knowing that more was soon to come for the two of us. It was agony to keep my dick penned-in, I just didn't want to wait any longer.

"Go and see if they're asleep," I begged my sister. She got up and was soon back in my arms.

"Sound asleep and snoring," she said softly. "Come on," she urged and pulled me up and down the hall to the guest bedroom where she was supposed to sleep. It doubled as an office with a computer and printer and stuff. She pulled the covers off and we fell into bed together wrapped in each other's arms, kissing and groping.

In a few minutes, she got up and stood next to the bed.

"Are you sure, Cody? Sure that you want to go further?"

"Oh, yes, I've been dreaming of this for weeks, Hannah. I so bad want to see you, like without your clothes and all and just, well, I want to kiss you everywhere."

"I just want to make sure, sure that you want this, I know I do."

"I want it more than anything, anything,"

"Well you go first," she said nodding at me.

I pulled off my shirt over my head, loosened my belt and pulled off my jeans and stood there in my white briefs. Was I nervous. I had so wanted this for what felt like forever and now, I was nervous.

"Well?"

I pulled them down to the floor and stood there. She'd seen my dick a little before but now I was completely naked as she stood there completely clothed.

"You're beautiful, Cody, really beautiful," she said tenderly.

Then she started unbuttoning her top, slipped it off and put it on the chair as she stood there in her bra. My heart was jumping around like crazy, I knew what was next, then she reached back and I saw her bra go loose and then slide off her arms.

There was plenty of light, I was standing right in front of her, I had a perfect view this time and she was stunning. My sister is medium in height and just right, slender but not skinny and her breasts, oh, her breasts were perfect.

Each one was separate, they didn't come together and make like a cleavage, they both pointed slightly off to each side, perfect cones, just pointing straight, perfectly round and full. Each one was crowned by a pretty, pink nipple with the center all poked out and the soft part around was like enlarged, puffed-up.

"You are so beautiful, incredible, god, I love looking at you so much."

She loosened her jeans and pulled them off and stood there in a pair of lowcut panties, pink and so pretty.

Then she bent down and pulled them to the floor and stepped out of them.

"Well, here we are," she said in a whisper.

My sister was, no doubt, the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen. Absolute perfection. I could see the slit between her legs and she was bare. She had shaven down there. I knew she had hair before, I'd felt it. Now she was bare ... and beautiful.

"Do you like me?" she asked softly, looking up into my eyes.

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, Hannah, ever," and we each took a step forward into each other's arms and kissed the most passionate kiss of our lives.

My cock was pushed against her, our hands on each other's backs and butts, this was just the best moment of my life, holding my beautiful, naked sister in my arms for the first time. What a start to a new year for us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.