Our Secret Love - Cover

Our Secret Love

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I have three sisters, all older than I am, and the one nearest my age is my favorite, so much so that we're also lovers.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"I've been having dreams about you, Hannah, I haven't told you that."

"What about? Oh, maybe I can guess, huh?" she said smiling up at me in the dim, flickering light from the television.

"Well, they're really hot dreams, I wake up with a giant hard-on, then have to do something about it, you know."

"Dreaming about me really makes you hard?"

"Oh, you just don't know."

"What are we doing in your dreams, Cody?"

"Different things but mostly were naked and I'm, well, I'm making love to you."

"Wow, you really dream about me like that? That's so sexy."

"You're not mad?"

"I think it's cool, that you dream about me like that," and she pulled my head down and kissed me as we both humped slowly against each other.

I had on a pair of boxers and, as I was moving back and forth, my dick had come out the front opening and was now sliding along my sister silken panties. It felt wonderful, so sexy, so hot.

Hannah suddenly threw her head back and groaned, "Oh, oh, uh, uh, mmm, oh, mmm, oh, uh," and pulled me tight to her.

"You okay, Hannah?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, I'm just wonderful, I just cummed. It made me cum, what we're doing."

"Wow, I didn't know we could do it like this. Well, it does feel really good, sliding on you like this."

"Mmm, here," and she slid her hand down between us and put it over my dick, pressing it tightly to her silk panties as I slid back and forth on the wetness. It was heavenly.

"Oh, Sis, that just feels so good, oh, man, it's ... uh, UH, uh, unh, unh, mmm, oh, Hannah, oh, man, I got you all covered with ... oh geez."

"Your cum, Cody. It's all right as long as it's not in me. It's all over my belly, can't get pregnant that way. Get me the box of tissues over there," she asked as I got up, my so happy cock waving back and forth as I moved.

Then she carefully cleaned my dick and the front of her where I'd shot off over her.

I lay down again, this time next to her as she asked, "Was it good, feel good?"

"Oh, it was so good, so much better than when I do it."

"Mmm, me too, lots better. I really liked doing it. I've been wondering about giving you a handjob, ever have one?"

"Just my own."

"Well, sure, I mean any girls ever done it for you?"

"No, I wish."

"I will."

I heard her, I heard her say she'd jack me off.

"Whenever you want, just tell me and, if we can be alone, I'll do it. I'll just be your girlfriend."

"What can I do for you?" I asked as she put her fingers around my dick sending my heart rate skyward.

"I guess I could show you how I do it, then you could do it for me. Yeah, I'd like that, we can do each other, okay?"

You know I didn't turn her down, right? But I did ask, "You think it's all right, us being brother and sister?"

I didn't want to ruin everything, I mean, what we were doing was truly wonderful but I also didn't want to hurt our relationship in the long run, either.

"Do you like what we've been doing?" she asked softly.

What a question.

"Of course, oh, Hannah, it's been wonderful."

"Well, it's not a lot different from kissing. I mean we're just kind of making out some," and she said this as she was stroking my dick up and down.

"Hannah, I think I'm gonna shoot again if you keep doing that."

"Good, I want to see it this time," she said softly and in a minute or so, she got her wish.

"Oh, wow, it really flies out. Look, it's all over," she whispered.

Well, that, of course, didn't surprise me but it sure felt better than any time I'd ever done it. Oh, by far. She cleaned me up with more tissues and we held each other for a while longer, then, kissed a final time and each went to bed.

I don't know about Hannah but I jacked-off one more time before I fell happily asleep.

The next morning, we were at the kitchen table having breakfast when our little brother, Riley, piped up to Mom, "I came down last night for some cookies and Cody and Hannah were in the den fighting."

I shot a look to my sister and saw her face whiten.

"Oh, we were just having a pillow fight, you little snitch."

"Now, Riley, quit being a tattletale and just eat your breakfast," our mom scolded. Only then could I swallow my mouthful of cereal.

We knew that was close and could have been really bad but it seemed that our little brother really didn't know what we were doing. Lucky for us.

We more or less kept our distance the rest of the day and after supper she found me aside and said the we should more or less cool it for a few days, just to be safe.

I didn't realize how much I wanted my sister's attention and touch. It was painful to see her and not be able to touch her or hold her or kiss her. I was really needing her and now I was finding out how much I wanted and desired her.

My dick was actually sore from jacking-off, it was so bad. Hannah was on my mind every minute. The sex we'd had, well, yes it was sex, was consuming me; I was just hoping we would have another chance to be together soon, just the two of us.

There was one afternoon when we were both in the kitchen at the same time and we had a minute or two to kiss. After, as she was leaving the room, she whispered, "Write me a note, Cody," and kissed me softly on the lips.

So, I did, I sat down and wrote her how much I missed our being together and kissing and how I had dreams about her, how much I wanted to be with her. I snuck the note into her room and put it under her pillow. We were all responsible for changing our own sheets so I wasn't worried about Mom finding it but to be sure, the next time I saw her, I told her to look under her pillow.

And when I went to bed, there was a note from her under mine telling me that she thought about me all the time and how she wanted to be alone with me, it really made me feel so good.

The next few weeks really didn't give us any opportunity to be together and it was awful. We did slip a few notes back and forth but we were even cautious about that.

Then, one evening, at dinner, Hannah and I were sitting next to each other eating our spaghetti, I was close enough that I could smell the flowery scent of her shampoo. She had on a white blouse and I saw that the top two buttons were undone. Usually it was only one button. Then, she reached over across me for the parmesan cheese and I got a glimpse of her bra inside, so wonderfully filed with her creamy, white boobs, I almost went crazy. She had to know what she was doing, I thought.

Then, oh, then, a soft warm hand lay right down on top of my hard-on. She had her hand under the table resting right on my hard dick. Then, her fingers began to flex and massage my dick.

I nervously scanned the table and everyone was just eating and talking like any other evening at dinner. Little did they know that my sister was playing with her brother's cock right there at the dinner table. I tried to concentrate on eating but it was so difficult.

I expected her to take her hand back but she didn't, she kept rubbing on me and, well, I'm a fourteen-year old boy, you know what happened, I creamed in my pants. Try doing that at the dinner table in front of your parents and brother and sisters. Oh, yeah.

Hannah was grinning from ear to ear as I finished eating and I didn't dare stay for dessert, I scooted up to my room to change underpants, thankfully, my shorts were dry. Wow, what a sister.

In one way it was thrilling to be given an orgasm right in the midst of our family at supper but in another way it was unfair that she got to feel me and I couldn't touch her, especially her lovely breasts that I so yearned for. I had felt them and wanted to feel them again. I wanted to see them, really see them, not just get glimpses in a darkened room, really see them and kiss them and suck them.

I slipped a note under her pillow telling her how I wanted my chance and that it wasn't fair the she could rub me off in front of everyone and I couldn't touch her the way I so wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.