Our Secret Love - Cover

Our Secret Love

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I have three sisters, all older than I am, and the one nearest my age is my favorite, so much so that we're also lovers.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

There's seven of us, including Mom and Dad. That means a large house and one that is noisy and busy almost all the time. So, time alone is a rarity and it's mostly hustle-bustle every waking minute.

This story is mostly about my older sister, Hannah, and me. Now, all my sisters are older than I am, there's three of them and Hannah is one year older than me, I'm fourteen, she's fifteen. The other two are twins and they were going off to college in the fall.

It all started one night when we were in the den together, miraculously, just the two of us, watching an old movie on Turner Classic Movies. Now, while we do argue like you might expect brothers and sisters to do, we also like each other and confide in each other and share with one another about whatever is going on in our lives.

I guess my sister is pretty cute, I've had some friends who've asked me about her, even a few that want to know if I've ever seen her naked, well, they're boys, you know. But, honestly, I've never exactly looked at her that way. Like I said, she's cute and she has long, brown hair down past her waist and it's real shiny and glossy. She also has a smile that sparkles. So, well, I guess she is pretty.

Any way, we were watching this movie, our other siblings were out doing something and our parents were off with Riley, the youngest, he's seven, and, according to our folks, rather a surprise when he showed up. Otherwise, I'd be the youngest. They were off to visit a some relatives, so it was just Hannah and me at home.

The movie we were watching, well, I lost the coin flip and Hannah got to choose, was an old black and white one about a murder and a private detective and the dead guy's sister who the private eye starts to get interested in. It was really pretty dull, no fights and stuff, mostly talk, and then, as the guy is saying goodnight to the woman, they end up kissing and, well, it was pretty hot. Yeah, an old movie, it was a closeup and pretty hot stuff.

So, I'm taking careful note of what their lips are doing, how they line-up, is there any tongue going on, when I felt a touch on my shoulder. I jumped and Hannah started to laugh.

"You're sure watching them kiss, Cody, you were really in to it."

"Huh? Oh, come on, it's just a dumb old movie."

"Yeah but you should have seen yourself, you were really into it, them kissing. Don't tell me you've never kissed a girl, oh, Cody."

Well, that pissed me off. It was true, yes, true but damned if I wanted my sister to know about it or, worse, tease me about it.

I knew my face was red and I think she realized she'd stepped a bit too far.

"Aw, I'm sorry, Cody, I just thought ... well, I'm sorry. I mean it's okay if you haven't, really okay. Maybe you just need some practice, like with me?"

"You're my sister," I said though that was pretty obvious.

"Well, if you really want to learn how to kiss, you can practice on me, I mean, look, I'm right here. There's nothing to be nervous about, I'm not like I'm a girl from your school or anything."

"I ... I don't know."

"I won't tell anyone, it's just you and me."

"Well, what am I supposed to do? How hard should I press my lips on you?"

"Look, let's just try it," and she leaned over and touched her lips to mine using just the exact right pressure. It was nice. And, amazingly, it was my sister.

"See, that's just a nice ordinary kiss."

I thought it was much nicer than ordinary but then she added, "Now, a little more, this time," and she came back and kissed me again, harder, longer and moved her head around as she did it.

"How was that?"

I told her it was nice and she asked me to do it to her this time so I leaned over put my arms around her and kissed her the way she had just done. It was really nice and ... well, I had a boner. My own sister. I felt warm in my face and I could tell my heart rate was quicker, and this was my sister, Hannah, my own sister.

"Now, let's say you really like the girl and you know she likes you, okay? So here's how that kiss would be," and she leaned to me, her hand came up to my cheek to caress me as her lips pressed mine but she was keeping her lips nice and soft. I had my arms around her and it was really nice even if it was my sister.

Finally, she pulled her bead back and said, "Well, Cody, that should get you by with any girl in school. You kiss pretty good now."

"Well, um, what about..." and I stopped.

"What? What about what?"

"Um, using your tongue. I know people do that."

"Well, um, yeah, okay. Let's do it again," and she leaned her head back as my arms encircled her and our lips came together. This time, she slid her tongue into my mouth, first just the tip, then more, moving it around. This was definitely sexy, my dick was all tingly and my heart was thumping.

I know if you're reading this, you're thinking, 'Well, okay, a little tongue action, big deal.'

It was a big deal, I had a hard-on like no other. She kissed me like that for minute or two, it was really sexy, I just didn't want it to quit. But, then she pulled away.

"You never did anything, Cody, you should use your tongue, too. Let's do it again."

Well I was all for it, so I leaned in and we both tongued each other's mouths for a minute or so. It was so sexy. Then it was over.

"Okay, now you've got the whole kissing thing down. Oh, well, hmm, there is a bit more if you're really hot for the girl and you know she's hot for you. It's kind of advanced frenching."

"Can we try it?" I asked knowing I really wanted to do it if it was sexier.

"Um, yeah, I guess," and she leaned forward and kissed me, opening her lips so I slid my tongue inside and she started sucking on it. God, she was sucking my tongue. Was that sexy, was that hot? I thought my pants might explode.

She did it for a minute or two then put her tongue in my mouth and I began sucking on it. Oh, man, it might not be sex but it was sure feeling like sex.

When we broke off, we both seemed a bit red-faced and slightly out of breath.

"That's really sexy, Hannah, wow, really hot."

"Well, like I said, it's for a girl you've kind of got the hots for," and I reached back for her and kissed her hard sucking her tongue when it entered my mouth. She never pulled away, never pushed me off, we had slipped down some, I was laying over her some, now, we just kissed on for another minute or so.

When we came apart, I sat back up straight, it felt a little funny, a little uncomfortable now, we'd just kissed like boyfriend and girlfriend, one's that had been more than just casual with each other.

She looked down, I had a pair of sweatpants on and, well, you know what she saw. There was a dark, wet spot right in the center of the bulge in my pants. She said, "Um, I think that's enough practice for now, um, we'd better stop." That was all that was said about it but we both knew we'd gotten pretty heated up doing what we were doing. I was so embarrassed, but also so turned-on.

We watched the movie until it ended which wasn't long after that, then each went off to bed. I don't know about Hannah but I jacked-off twice before I was calm enough to sleep. Then, another one in the middle of the night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.