It Started With a Dream - Cover

It Started With a Dream

Copyright© 2011 by Captain Tightpants

Chapter 2: Shameless

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Shameless - My dreams become reality, and my dream girl is a magical being who can read my mind and make every dirty little thought come to life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Extra Sensory Perception   Harem   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I first thought of that hot girl, Karen from Shameless. Immediately, a naked figure walked into my bedroom around the corner from the hallway, and said: "Look, it's me!"

"That was fast."

She laughed. It was really her; it really worked. And just like Genie had said, she looked exactly the way she did in my mind. I thought of all the possibilities. All the hot girls on that show. Then another girl entered! And then another.

Fiona said, "Hi, Marty. Look at me! I'm everything you ever wanted. I'm your sex toy. Play with me!"

I was speechless. Her sexy voice, in my bedroom, in real life! What should I do?

"Have sex with me, Marty!" said Mandy.

"Me too!" said Karen.

I didn't know what to do. I looked desperately at Genie, but she just laughed. She took my hand and led me to the three Shameless girls.

"Have fun you four," she said and walked around the corner to disappear.

I looked at Karen, who was completely nude. I had imagined the girls as they appear on the show, and Karen's hot body and sexual attitude were her most striking features. Her large yet completely firm breasts stood out right towards me, like one of those cheesy effects from a 3D movie; I just couldn't look away. And in this fantastic situation, the reality was that I could stare as long as I wanted. The girls wouldn't mind. They knew what I wanted, and they wanted it for me.

I stared at Karen's womanly figure, at the blonde triangle between her legs, and up towards her face. She was flirting at me, and I felt my heart skip a beat, because no girl had ever looked at me that way in real life. I wanted to step towards her and have her be mine, but I was also very aware of the other girls in the corner of my eye. I looked over at them, and as if by an unspoken command: they started undressing. What a show!

Fiona had only a tight shirt, through which I could clearly see her hard nipples. That shirt quickly went flying, and she was down to her panties. She wiggled her hips, letting them fall to the floor, and she was naked as well. Her breasts were much smaller, but very pokey, and she had the same fit body and a nice trimmed bush.

Mandy was of course dressed in her skirt and sexy leather jacket. She started her teasing strip by taking of her socks, very slowly. Then she slowly put her fingers under the hem of her skirt, and wiggled out of it, and that was it! Nothing underneath. She was even shaved! Slowly, teasingly, she unzipped her jacket, to reveal only a bra underneath. Her jacket slipped down her arms and disappeared, and she moved her hands back to unhook her last garment. Finally, I got my reward. Her tits were small, teeny even, but that's the way I had imagined her and I loved it! She was perfect. The perfect cutie to round off the trio of sexy fantasy girls.


"Now, what do we do?" I asked, but my subconscious must've already made up my mind, because another dirty thought wished them into action before I could even finish the sentence.

Karen went straight at me, and took her preferred position: down on her knees to worship my cock. Fiona went behind me, and hugged me from behind. I could feel her bush tickling my butt, and her breasts tightly pushed against my back. That left the cute girl, Mandy, who stood on her toes and sought out my lips. Lips and tongues were now my world. I kissed Mandy passionately, closing my eyes to revel in the feeling of her young lips on mine. At the same time, Fiona nuzzled my neck. And Karen licked her way up the shaft, towards the head of my cock.

I grabbed Mandy and held her close to me. I knew I wouldn't last long, having been teased by these sexy girls for so long, and I wanted to maximize the pleasure I felt was rising. I sucked Mandy's tongue into my mouth, and that's when Karen engulfed me. She was just happy to suck my cock while I made out with her friend. Oh, the feeling. Her mouth was warm. Her moist lips moved down to the root, then up again, and she sucked on it.

I came quickly and violently from Karen's suction, and my legs were like spaghetti, but the girls held me up, and when Karen had swallowed my entire load, they eased me down on a chair. I looked at my cock, which was still tingly and wet with saliva. Had I really gotten a blow-job? It sure seemed that way. My cock had now been in constant use since the dream that started it all, so I would welcome a couple of moments of rest. I still didn't want to waste the time I had with the three girls, but they reassured me:

"We have plenty of time to have fun," Fiona said. "Why don't you help us get off while you recover? We know you like that! Karen, take a seat."

Karen still looked at me with the same flirty, horny look. She sat down on my lap, spreading her legs. I took a sniff of air, and the aroma of a room full of female arousal filled me up. I anxiously put my hand between her legs, and petted her beautiful pussy. She was very wet. I looked for and found her clit, and then looked up at her face. She closed her eyes and smiled. I moved my hand in circles around the sensitive spot, and her smile grew wider. Next, I put my other hand on her breast, and she gasped, surprised by the extra stimulation. Enticed by her expression, I rubbed faster. She threw her arms around my neck and held on for dear life. I loved watching Karen's face, as the changes to her expressions mirrored what I did to her. When her breaths became more shallow and vocal, I knew she was getting close. Her body gradually lost control to the feelings I was giving her, and she was getting closer and closer to orgasm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.