Mother Knows Best
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Sundown

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Katheryn Thorne is a widowed mother of a 13 year old son, Michael, who has much more to offer than his small frame and introverted demeanor would suggest. Her overly close relationship with him goes from peculiar to downright criminal, but Katheryn doesn't see it that way. She just wants the best for her handsome young boy and if she has to be somewhat unyielding in her stance to guide her child then that's just what she's going to do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Size   Big Breasts  

Katheryn stared at her son, Michael, standing before her and she was spellbound. Before her was the apple of her eye, the light of her life, the sun to her moon and he was trembling in silent shame. His gaze fixed to the floor around the couch's base, Michael ached to pull up his pants from around his knees and jet off to his bedroom. It could be seen every time he half-reached down for them, or when he'd cover his manhood for a second before removing it.

Katheryn had made it clear to him that she felt the need to examine his penis to make sure there was nothing explicitly wrong with him. He did have a curiously big dick and heavy balls the sight of which definitely begged the question whether some glandular disorder was being expressed. Katheryn thought that a little hands on inspection was in order and intended to have a very good look.

After tidying up her son's cummy thighs she'd sat back on the couch and pulled closer so that he stood with his waist directly in front of her face. The sight of her Mickey's dick and the sent of his cum coating it was intoxicating but outwardly she kept her composure.

"I'm going to clean you up now so be a good boy and behave, alright?" Katheryn titled her head to catch her son's eye.

"D-do you have to do this, Mommy?" Michael asked hopefully.

"Yes I do, sweetie. I have to make sure you're healthy and strong. Don't you want to be healthy?" Katheryn asked starting to clean his cock with the towel.

"Yes, but if-"

"Good, now keep still." Kathryn continued to clean every nook and cranny she could reach making her son squirm uncomfortably. She took her time while subtly gauging the weight of it and comparing this magnificent tool to the rest of his body.

Suddenly she could feel a strong pulse flash through his cock, and she glanced up. Michael was looking down her top seemingly lost in thought. His cock throbbed again, a little harder this time, and it swelled significantly. Then faster than she'd have thought possible his dick was at full mast pointing straight out from his body as if reaching out to touch her nose.

Katheryn's hands were still examining his member, not exactly jerking him off, but definitely causing some pleasant sensations. Overwhelmingly pleasant if Michael's glazed look and soft groans were any indication. He was openly staring at her chest now yet Katheryn could tell that he wasn't really all there and was probably unable to process much of this situation. She surely didn't prepare him for anything like this and he was the quintessence of a virgin.

When his cock started to pour a stream of pre-cum from the tip landing all over her cleavage, Michael lost it. With his dick head positioned squarely in front of his mother's nose, Katheryn received blast after powerful creamy blast all over her face; her hand could feel the spurt traveling up his shaft and out of the cock's tip time after time and her disbelief at the amount of semen was etched into her face. He just came! How on earth can he shoot such a load so soon?! Katheryn was bewildered but the distraction of the cum shower she was getting caused a horniness to take hold deep inside of her, creeping ever so diligently inside of her mind.

She wanted so badly to suck the cum out of his meaty cock just as he'd drained her needy tit day after day, night after night. She'd nurse on the squirting dick's head plastering her face and make him feel as good as he'd made her feel so many times. What a wonderful way to show my love for my good boy... Kathryn licked her lips and caught a scoop of cum on her tongue and brought it into her mouth. Michael was still in the throes of his incredible orgasm, the first most likely from any one other than himself, drenching his mother's face with gooey sperm. Katheryn couldn't be more turned on.

Michael came down from whatever cloud he was on and shook violently at the end, his last squirt just as powerful as the rest. It seemed to Katheryn as if he wasn't finished cumming but couldn't pump out any more. She could see why. He'd cum for quite a long time and shot so much jizz over her face and chest that he'd be needing a tall glass of water soon.

Once his mind returned and could take stock of the situation, Michael began to cry once more. He had the look of someone who is so humiliated that he can't even decide on a word to say., wishing rather to crawl into a deep dark hole and die a quick death. His body flushed red and his green eyes sparkled beneath an overlay of tears. Katheryn's heart swelled to bursting, seeing him so vulnerable made her infinitely horny.

"How does your penis feel now, sweetie?" Katheryn asked looking straight at her son with a motherload all over her face.

"B-b-b-better..." Michael stammered in the quietest of voices. He gathered an ounce of courage to speak. "It d-does that all the t-t-time. I c-can't c-c-control it. I d-didn't mean t-to..." And he trailed off into more soft weeping.

"I'm your mother, honey. You don't have to be embarrassed with me. We'll find out what's wrong with you and fix it, ok?" Katheryn used the nearby towel to wipe her face clean. She didn't think having a cum eating feast was the right thing to do just then. She'd likely break her son's mind. There were other options. "Now, I'm going to have to check your testicles, Mickey. You're shooting out too much semen. Maybe there's something wrong with them; we have to know for sure."

"No! Mommy, please d-don't! It'll happen again!" Michael was wide-eyed and mortified for his future self.

"Don't be silly, Mickey. You've already done it twice, you're not going to do it again so soon. You're a good boy not a pervert. And anyways, I'm just checking your scrotum and testicles. It won't be a problem so stop arguing and stand still." She reached out and began handling his balls gently in both her hands and Michael complied without argument. His cock was rock hard again in seconds.

"What are you thinking about?" Katheryn asked out of the blue.

"W-what?" Michael's voice was quaking as he fought to control himself. But his eyes were zeroed in on her breasts.

"Your penis is getting hard again and that shouldn't be possible, you should be completely empty by now. Obviously you're thinking about something to make this happen. So what are you thinking about, darling?" Katheryn shifted into a higher gear and started massaging his dangling genitalia delightfully. He was loosing himself again to the mounting arousal within him.

"I'm n-not thinking about anything, Mommy. My p-penis always gets hard if I touch it no matter how many t-times I spill my stuff. I d-didn't know that w-wasn't what was s-suppose to happen. Ugh!" Michael grunted as Katheryn tugged on his ball sack firmly.

"Now don't lie to me, Michael!" She said in her no nonsense voice reserved for moments of seriousness. "You don't expect me to believe that you still have more cream inside of you."

"It's true! H-honest! It's going to happen again any s-second, I can f-feel it coming." Michael fought to keep coherent but he was having trouble focusing. Katheryn was adamantly fondling his nuts with a purpose.

"Then you'll have to show me that it's true by squirting some more, sweetie." Katheryn said eagerly wanting another show but dissembling her desire to feel cum splashing on her again. She almost came from the thought.

The horny mother increased the urgency of her testicular massage even more her eyes fixated on the rising tip which was again level with her face, maybe a little harder.

"Oh God, M-mommy. It's going to come out again! It's about to spill!" Michael's cock was flowing pre-cum freely down his dick. He was so hard, and the veins so bulged with blood, that Katheryn was certain that he must be feeling some sort of pain. The look on his face definitely conveyed a particular brand of pleasurable anguish. He was cumming without direct stimulation to his shaft or cockhead making his orgasm build to an absolute peak before he was nudged his way across the point of no return. A thin wail escaped him as the very first spurt wrestled it's way to the tip of his cock and erupted from it with force enough to launch it into the air. The rope was so full that the cum was landing across Katheryn's head parting her dark hair while still spewing forth from her son's dick. That was the first of a dozen or more squirts that followed suit. Although unlike this time, his monster cock wasn't being held firmly and it bounced violently with every effort. Cum flew everywhere doing damage to Katheryn's decency and catching the couch and floor on several occasions. The dripping mother yanked on her son's sac briefly at the end of his climax and a final stream of jism shot clear over her head to land behind the couch. What a spectacle!

Katheryn was dumbfounded. She didn't know what to do or what to think. She knew what she was doing now, which was scrutinizing every inch of her son's glorious dong. And she knew what she was thinking, which was how much she'd love to see him blast off again. The scene so far was driving her mad and she was worried temporary insanity would set in. Michael was not at all ready to be dealing with something of this magnitude. Nothing in his life to this date could possibly have helped him truly appreciate the implications of all this. Katheryn knew that she'd have to tread very carefully.

Michael was on the verge of falling down. His knees looked like rubber and Katheryn was surprised he was standing even then. Anyone else would have been on the floor with exhaustion but Michael apparently feared his Mother's disapproval more than anything else and found the strength within to resist the urge to collapse into a heap and regain his strength. Cumming three times in twenty minutes was taxing. A part of Katheryn was very curious as to how long his resolve would hold.

"Well, I guess you weren't lying." Katheryn said looking at Michael's bobbing cock.

"No, Mommy." Michael said his eyes avoiding his mother's.

"And it looks like you have more in there don't you?"

"Yes, Mommy." Michael was turning red again. "T-there's lots more. I can't get it all out."

"So you've been playing with yourself then."

"No!" Michael's eyes went wide. "I mean, yes but not playing. I just sort of have to touch it to make more of my stuff come out. Or else it hurts." Michael tried explaining.

"What do you mean it hurts? Your penis hurts you?" Katheryn probed for more information.

"Um, it's my testicles that h-hurt. But if I d-don't so anything then my p-p-penis hurts too." Michael was having trouble being so direct about such a subject. It was never a topic talked about openly amongst themselves. Katheryn knew that Michael had no idea about what she thought about this and his personality would have him imagining the worse possible scenarios.

Katheryn was again enjoying the smell of his body and sperm. It left such a heady smell in the air.

"That would make sense if you have all this bubbling inside you." Katheryn indicated the battle field surrounding her. "You're building up too much and it'll come out however it needs to."

"Y-yeah..."

"But, my angel, you can't go around fooling around with you penis. It's not a toy for you to play with. It's to be used when you're making love with your wife. If you're not doing it for love then you're just abusing yourself and that's just wrong. You know that right?" Kathryn didn't accept his little nod and insisted with her eyes that he answer. She was enjoying this. She felt so much closer to her lovely child, yet she wanted to be closer.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.