Mother Knows Best - Cover

Mother Knows Best

Copyright© 2011 by Sundown

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Katheryn Thorne is a widowed mother of a 13 year old son, Michael, who has much more to offer than his small frame and introverted demeanor would suggest. Her overly close relationship with him goes from peculiar to downright criminal, but Katheryn doesn't see it that way. She just wants the best for her handsome young boy and if she has to be somewhat unyielding in her stance to guide her child then that's just what she's going to do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Size   Big Breasts  

There was nothing good on TV tonight. At least not good enough for Katheryn. She liked to have a good laugh at the end of a long day, not brought to tears over something that didn't even happen to her. She thought that that was a particularly silly way to spend one's time. Still, when she did occasionally get absorbed in a sob story or some criminal case she couldn't deny that it gave her some sort of thrill that was appealing in it's own way.

Those types of thrills weren't really satisfying though as vicarious ones usually aren't. Certainly not in any lasting sense, something Katheryn wanted very much.

She browsed through the available shows in the online guide sitting on her living couch while absent-mindedly stroking her son's soft hair. It was summertime, and somewhat muggy, but Michael's hair smelled like freshness itself to her and she took a second to lightly sniff his head. So rich, so invigorating! It sent tingles through her body. Now that was a thrill.

"Are you smelling my hair, Mommy?" Michael said in his cute voice. Katheryn always thought it sounded like he was on the verge of singing. She never did hear him sing but thought he'd be fantastic if she could just bring himself to try. Who could tell, maybe he did do it when he was by himself.

"Yes, I'm smelling your hair," she said playfully. "Do you have an issue with your mommy being happy playing with your hair, Mikey?" She brush his mop of a haircut back from his eyes with a hand, and looked down at his head. Michael looked up with his big green eyes. Katheryn melted a little inside at the sight of her handsome son. At thirteen anyone could tell that he would be movie-star-handsome as a adult. He smiled.

"Oh no! I love the way it feels. But it makes me really sleepy." Michael closed his eyes and snuggled into his mother a bit more, head resting against one of her large breasts.

Really they were more than just large breasts. They were large breasts, and seriously so. They were spectacular right up to the time she became pregnant and then they crossed over into the realm of the obscene. It was shocking as they grew the second time because she thought she was done with her adolescent growth spurt, which had only died down a few short years before; they'd changed her life dramatically.

"That's alright, my angel. You can fall asleep whenever you'd like," Katheryn said softly again petting her son's head. "You're going to be a big man someday soon and I won't ever get to play with your hair. So we better enjoy it now," she added in a more whispered tone.

She continued her stroking and channel surfed for a while settling on nothing interesting. She pressed her son's head a little more firmly into her torso. His head was warm and it felt soothing and relaxing pressed against her. She loved her little Michael with all her heart. That fact was painfully clear to anyone who spoke to her for any length of time. She had nothing but great things to say about her sons qualities and exploits. They weren't really something to brag about, truth be told, as his accomplishments certainly didn't have mass appeal. Like how he aced this or that exam, or made the most interesting comment, or looked so handsome sleeping.

Katheryn sensed that she talked about her son unusually much, and with barely restrained enthusiasm, but how could she help herself? He did look beautiful sleeping! It wasn't her fault they couldn't have the chance to appreciate it. He was her son and could be no one else's. That was a special bond that allowed her to perceive all of his amazing attributes for the nuggets of perfection that they were. His sparkling eyes suited his blonde hair like a prince's would, the shag of his locks adding to his youthfulness. His frame, although short in stature, was still as smooth as a baby's and looked as if it would be hairless for the rest of his life. So much better than body covered in fur, Katheryn thought. He was slouching quite a bit lately, though. She'd have to remember to correct his posture before any laziness turned into a habit. He was a bright child too consistently bringing home excellent grades. She had no doubt he'd be hugely successful once he left her when he was old enough.

Michael fidgeted next to her jerking as if he'd been bitten by a tiny bug. He was half asleep already so Katheryn pressed him a little tighter against herself enjoying the feeling of his nearness and he spasmed once more. She loved feeling him close to her body and especially to her breasts. Ever since she'd given birth to him she felt as if he was too far away. Any excuse she could get to have him alongside her she took. Maybe she went too far sometimes but she certainly wasn't driving her kid into a river to drown him, and that had to count for something.

Katheryn could feel some drool wetting her top a bit. Michael was really asleep then as he always drooled a little when he was out cold. He'd sleep like the dead now. Katheryn adjusted the arm that was stroking his hair and used it to lean him away from her body enough to give her the freedom to pull down the neckline of her top and her bra cups to below her breasts. She repositioned her sleeping son to his former position making sure to guide his face towards her exposed nipple.

It took a few nudges but soon Michael was nursing lightly on her huge breast. The pair were pillowy soft and round as round can be, and as Katheryn pushed her son's head it sank into her warm, inviting tit. That looked delightfully comfortable she thought gazing at her son. Of course, she didn't think it could compare to the joy of being nursed. It was glorious for her. She was always very sensitive but became doubly so after her pregnancy and would moan in rapturous orgasm every time it was her boy's feeding time.

She did so now and reveled in the automatic sucking motion of his lips and jaws. He knew how to suckle just right, just the right pressure, just the right rhythm to make her pussy quiver all on its own. She'd let him suck and slurped all he wanted as a baby and came again and again in the quiet of her home. Morning, noon and night she was there to help him grow up into the adorable young teenager he would become by feeding him heartily. Morning, noon and night she was brought to soul-wrenching climaxes as her milk squirted into his eager mouth, overflowing. And while at first she did question her behavior, an her motives several times since then, she quickly concluded that proper or not she could not reasonably expect to willingly give up her nirvana excursions. Best to just keep it quiet, in the family so to speak.

It was the loneliness that really did her in. Unlike her painfully shy son, Katheryn had actually been popular and active as a teenager. She'd blossomed early. Hell, that's an understatement. Her chest exploded when she hit her teens. She went from flat-chested in the sixth grade to knock-out queen by the ninth making her the talk of the school. Her jugs were unbelievable and every guy wanted to see them.

And a few did see them. Some by charm, others by persistence, but a few lucky guys did get to explore those marvelous orbs which must surely have been gifts destined to be shared by many. Initially she was a little miffed that but a handful would ever mention her long dark brown hair or her blue eyes, but eventually got passed that accepting that attention was attention and it didn't matter where anyone was looking as long as it was at her. If it was in sexual awe so be it. So when the lucky few did play with them she didn't mind that they took a lengthy stretch of time memorizing their every detail, nor that they bragged about it with their friends afterward. In any case it felt so fucking good to have them toyed with that she couldn't fault them for anything.

Katheryn could feel it now, her milk was starting to flow. She loved this part right before it burst into Michael's mouth. It felt like a mini second orgasm that was intense despite it's split-second peak. "I love you, honey..." she sighed in pleasure as she watched her son swallowing diligently, tightening his lip lock and increasing his speed. She starred at him a little while longer.

After a moment, she lifted her other hand to her other breast and began kneading it. She didn't do it ferociously, but just massaged it deeply and rhythmically pinching her nipple every now and then as if to keep her engine revved. Nursing her son titillated her in such a way as to make her entire body quiver with trembles. How she loved the feeling! She wanted to do, more of course.

She'd want to lay Michael down properly on her bed and play with his naked body like she used to do when he was much younger. He hadn't taken to making friends and spent most of his time alone when in school. It wasn't a characteristic that Katheryn was inclined to eliminate, quite the opposite in fact. She'd cultivated his shyness and encouraged him to stay at home with her as much as possible. And as much as possible turned out to be 100% of the time. Setting aside the minor handicap of quietly dreading the world outside, Michael had as much fun with her as he'd have with anyone else so it wasn't as if he were losing out. Having a strong mother-son relationship would make sure that he treated women with respect when he got older, and everyone knows that that's a good thing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.