I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2011 by Gurl Luver

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A continuation of sorts from the story "Olivia", our heroine wakes from a coma after a serious car accident only to find that everything about her life has changed. One thing that hasn't changed is her hunger for sex, and she'll do anything she can to achieve it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Prostitution  

Olivia woke up and rolled over, it was morning and light was streaming through her window. She felt refreshed and felt back to normal. Grabbing onto her tits, she was happy to discover they were pretty much back to normal. Maybe a little bigger still, but back to normal to any overly eager observer like her mother.

Rolling out of bed, Olivia had an interesting outlook on the day, she could do anything she wanted with Stacy, or any other of her friends. Carl hadn't made any attempts to contact her to resume her "occupation" with him, and Julio could fill in there, and that cantina she was at last night seemed like the perfect place for her to start another chapter in her career as a whore. Well she didn't exactly start out looking to be a whore, just a slut... , well not just a slut, the biggest slut of them all. But along the way she discovered that there was money to be made in this and why not make cash for what she felt wasn't even work?

Updating her sex log, Olivia added fifty guys to her total, even though she had no idea how many guys she'd actually been with last night. It seemed like a ton in a very short time. Was fifty close or way off? She had no idea and just guessed. Between the drug induced marathon from Monday at Julio's place and then last night, she had to be near or over a hundred guys for the week, and that should have her total breaching the five hundred mark for sure. At least the guys would all be new guys and not repeats like she was starting to have with Carl's setup. The Queen was an accountant, she wanted numbers, and not old numbers, new numbers. Repeats didn't count anymore, only new cocks did. This cantina deal might hold some very interesting possibilities in increasing that new cock total she thought.

It was an interesting new world she thought as she climbed into the shower. Her pad she slept in only had a small amount of blood in it so hopefully her first period would be fairly light. She had no idea though, how much should there be and how long would it last? She could ask her mother but that would be a gross conversation, and with how prudish her mom was, God only knew what bizarre tangents that talk would take. Olivia scrubbed her tender pussy, it wasn't aching like some mornings after a busy night of fucking, but she knew there'd been some serious activity going on down there. Nothing a couple of hours of recovering wouldn't take care of. She'd be ready to go by the time her mom left for work. Hmmm, what to do today? Shit I left my fucking bike over at the motel again. God damn it! I guess that's the first order of business today, get my bike back while my key still works. What to do with the rest of the morning? And the rest of the day? that's going to have to wait.


Feigning like she was going on another run, Olivia yelled out to her mom that she'd be back later, and set up wearing her spandex shorts and a spandex jogging bra on top. It didn't leave much to the imagination, but what was the point of that she thought as she settled into a comfortable pace towards the Red Roof.

It was a beautiful morning and the sun was climbing up into a cloudless sky and Olivia felt fantastic. Her legs felt good and her period cramps from yesterday were gone. A few more details for her to line up and she would be back in the saddle again. Her stint with Carl seemed to be over, at least for now, Julio seemed capable of picking up where Carl left off and with a whole new approach to getting her customers, the Queen could be kept very satisfied.

Olivia jogged on towards the motel and didn't notice the car following slowly behind her for the last block. Turning the last corner before she got to the motel, she caught a glimpse of it in her peripheral and spun her head towards the familiar sight. Waving, she stopped and waited for him to get closer and stop. "Hey Julio! How are you?" she asked through the open passenger as his car rolled to a stop. "I didn't see you back there until just now. How's it going?" she said with a smile.

"Get in," he commanded. Watching as his new employee climbed aboard, he waited until the door was closed before pulling away from the curb. "Where's my money?"

"Good morning to you too," she quipped. "What money are you talking about?" she asked when it was apparent her humor hadn't brought even a wrinkle from his lips.

"From last night. I made a bet with the owner that you could fuck every guy in the joint and he took the bet."

"You bet five hundred dollars that I could do that? Really?"

"No, are you crazy? It was only fifty bucks, but after the way you fucked Hector and that first guy so good, I thought maybe you was gonna do it. Hector offered to let me use some of his girls to get the guys ready for you. That's how come they was all ready to fuck you like that."

"So where does the five hundred come in that I owe you?" Olivia asked as Julio slowly cruised around the block.

"Hector charged me for his girl's services, the cheap asshole. He said if you actually fucked everybody he'd forget about charging me for his girls. You didn't get the job done."

"How many did I miss out on if I didn't fuck everyone? It seemed like I fucked a ton of guys though."

"You did, I guess you did just about everyone but a couple of them, and the bouncers, you didn't fuck any of them either."

"Sorry Julio, I didn't know you made a bet with me."

"No prob. So where's my money then?"

"I can get it for you later, although I don't really think it's fair since you didn't tell me about the bet. All you said was that it was free sex night. You know Carl would have charged at least five or ten bucks a head for what you guys gave away."

The car screeched to a halt. "Don't you ever tell me what I should or shouldn't do, you got that!" he barked at her. "You work for me now and not the fat man. We had a deal, but if you keep talking shit, I'll change the terms of our agreement and make you work for me for nothing. Now go get me my money!"

"Right now?" she asked nervously.

"Yep," he said and wheeled the car around and headed towards her house. Olivia saw where he was going and started to worry. Remembering back to the day she tried to get her bike back, she'd given her address to Willy, the guy who worked at the motel. She thought he was giving it to the police, instead it was Julio on the other end of the phone. He knew where she lived. This was not good. Carl she could trust, Julio... , well he was a drug dealer for God sakes!

The houses she often rode her bike by, houses she walked to school by, got closer and closer. Julio brought his car to a very slow crawl about four houses down from her own. "Go get my money. I'm not leaving until I get it. I figure at the rate I'm going, my car will be right out front of your house in no more than a few minutes, so get going."

Olivia realized he was serious and grabbed for the door handle and bolted for her house. Her strong legs could get her moving pretty fast when she needed to. Her mind was racing as she tore up the front steps and threw open the door. Her first excuse seemed plausible. "Hey mom, back for just a second, my headphones crapped out on me," she yelled as she pretend jogged to her room. Olivia saw the bathroom door closed and heard the shower running and thanked God for her unnatural luck. Her mom was in the shower and she could be in-and-out hopefully before her mom even knew she'd returned. Olivia ripped out her bottom drawer and the McDonald's bag she kept her money in. Grabbing a wad of cash and tucking it into her running shorts, Olivia threw the bag back in and replaced the drawer as fast as she could and ran back towards the front door. The last thing she heard as she started to pull the front door closed, was the shower turning off. "That's was too fucking close," she mumbled as she looked for Julio's car. Fuck, it was only two houses away now and getting closer by the second.

Tearing towards it, she thankfully saw him hit the brakes as he spotted her running towards him. He was only a few feet from her other next door neighbor's driveway, old Mr. Spencer. Running over to within a few feet of his open car window, and pretending to be going back out for her jog, Olivia in a hushed voice barked out, "Meet me around the corner," and continued running. What kind of fucking idiot is this guy? I can't be seen in my own neighborhood with a guy who obviously doesn't belong. Is he trying to get me busted? Or does he just not give a shit about keeping me out of trouble?

Olivia finally stopped about twenty houses away. She knew the houses but didn't really know any of the people who lived there, so hopefully none of the people knew her either. Julio pulled up and gestured for her to get in.

"So you got my money pretty fast there didn't ya? See you can move your ass and think on your feet when you have to. I like that. Now give me my money?" he demanded as he put his foot on the gas and sped away from the curb.

Olivia pulled the wad of bills out of her spandex shorts and started counting out the bills. She hoped she grabbed enough to give him the five hundred he was asking for. It wasn't fair, she did all the work and he'd said it was for free. Olivia didn't mind giving out free sex, but to have to pay for guys to fuck her... , well that didn't make any sense at all. The Queen didn't pay for sex, people paid to be able to have sex with her!

As the pile of bills grew, Olivia's anxiety level went down considerably. Her fear was that she was going to be short and Julio was going to make her go back for more money. It was pretty clear she had enough and would have a pretty good amount left over once his five hundred was totaled up. Tucking her leftovers back into her shorts, Olivia handed over the wad of bills and said, "There, there's five hundred."

"Good girl, good girl. Whadya think? time to start earning this back?" he asked looking over at her, his eyes going up and down her body. The spandex shorts and running bra made her look really young, but also very sexy.

"You mean right now? I can't, my mother is expecting me back very shortly," she replied looking into his face and watching his eyes roam all over her body.

"This whole live with mommy thing is getting pretty old you know. If you want to work for me, you need to leave this old life of yours behind and get with the program. Do this full-time. That means move out of mommy's house and get yourself setup on your own."

"What? You gotta be joking. I can't do that. I love living with my mother, and I love her. I can't leave her!" she said in shock. Was he serious? Move out? And move where? That shit-hole cantina? The Red Roof? Some other shit motel? No chance.

"It wasn't really a suggestion. I think if you really want this lifestyle, you need to be serious about it. You can't be running around behind momma's back all the time, you need to be free of those restrictions, be able to put in a real work day, not this part-time shit you think you can get away with."

"But I can't do that! I'm just a kid!"

"You don't act like a kid, and you certainly don't take cock like a kid. You're a pro if I ever saw one. Now it' time to start acting like one and work for a living."

"Julio, I work hard when I'm working. I give it everything I have, like last night. How many other girls could take on as many guys as I did?" she stated while staring right at his smug face.

"Probably none, but then again I ain't never met another whore like you. You could really be something you know?"

"I already am something. I've had guys pay a thousand dollars to be with me. I had this one guy Eddy, the guy that injected my tits, once pay seven thousand dollars to have me perform for him. None of those whores you had setting my guys up last night could ever do that, and it would take them a week to make what I've made in one night."

"Is that so?"

"Hell yes. I'm not cheap and I don't appreciate being treated like I'm cheap. I fucked those guys last night because you said not to fuck things up with Hector, and I came through for you. I shouldn't be sitting here with five hundred dollars of my hard-earned money sitting in your pocket for doing what I agreed to do. Whatever bet you had going on the side should have nothing to do with me. If you wanted to make real money, you'd find guys with big bank accounts to have sex with me. The guys I saw at that cantina as you called it don't look like they can afford the rates I can charge." She ended her tirade and crossed her arms across her chest and huffed at him.

"That's quite the mouth you got there, and here all I thought it was good for was sucking dick," he said with a laugh.

"It's good for that too," she grumbled with her arms still crossed. Olivia looked up from her funk and saw they were pulling into the parking lot of the Red Roof. "What are we doing here?"

"Well you know how Willy is a friend of mine?"

"Yeah"

"Well he says the money you put down on your room is all used up, and I figured maybe you're right about last night and the bet I made. Actually the bet was pure bullshit, well it wasn't entirely, I did lose my fifty bucks, but you don't owe me five hundred bucks... , well not in the way I said it. I was thinking I'd put this on the cost of your room, that is if you still plan on working for me?"

"Ya sure, I can still do that, but are you talking about working at that shithole cantina, or out of here?" she said gesturing to the Red Roof as Julio pulled his car around back, where her room was.

"You'll be working wherever I need you to. Sometimes it'll be here, sometimes you'll be at much classier places than this, sometimes it'll be in shitholes like the cantinas. You agree, you'll end up wherever I say you'll be. Can you live with that?"

"What about my room here?"

"It's yours as long as you want it. Three-fifty a week Willy says."

"Deal, but I don't work every day, I need time off to be a kid. And I still need to be home before my mom gets home. She works six days a week and has Sundays off. That ok with you?"

"The tail doesn't wag the dog kid. This isn't play time on the play ground. You wanna work or not? If you do, and if you want to make half like you asked, you gotta put in the hours."

"But just yesterday you said you thought you'd only need me once in a while, now you want me working all the time?" she asked, her voice starting to sound whiney.

"Come on, we can discuss this inside," Julio suggested as he climbed out of the car.

"But I don't have my key with me," she protested as she climbed out her side of the car.

"I got one," he said digging into his pocket.

Olivia started to open her mouth to say something and thought better of it. Julio shoved a key in the door and it slid open. He had a key to her room all along? What was up with this guy she wondered?

Twenty five minutes later Olivia was covered in sweat and her pussy full of Julio's cock. He wanted her to understand that her role within his employment wouldn't be much different as it turned out to what she was going through with Carl. He'd seen what she was capable of at the cantina and he planned on using her sluttiness to his monetary advantage.

He was lying on top of her pumping away into her pussy while he hovered over her, his arms locked out straight. She still felt a little sore from the previous night and although it still felt good, her emotions were all tangled up and her head not thinking clearly. Normally sex was what she used to clear her thoughts, and right now she wasn't feeling anything close to pre-orgasmic activity going on inside. Physically there was no reason for it, his body was hot, his cock nice and hard, and pretty big too. There was no reason for her not to be getting turned on at the moment. That wasn't what she was all about. The Queen lived for sex. Stop thinking you dumb whore! Fuck him right! Do what you do and accept the consequences. Party it up slut and get on that cock! Sluts love getting fucked, start doing it right.

The monologue inside her head started having an effect and she stopped being just a warm hole for Julio to fuck into. The questions about what her future under Julio might entail drifted away and she started moving her body back in time with his. Her hips started rolling with his and her pelvis was pressing tightly up against pubic bone, her clit getting mashed in between. Her clit bar was pressing into her flesh and giving her the charge the slut needed. Within a few minutes her head was focused on nothing but getting fucked and cumming on the steely cock lodged inside her body. Yeah, that's more like it she thought as she felt her cum building strongly.

One loud and full-fledged screaming orgasm later, Olivia felt Julio giving her a sluts reward, a pussy full of man cum. "See, that's my girl, even when you're pissed off you put on a good show. That's why you're such a good whore, you put the job ahead of whatever it is that might be running through that sixteen year old head of yours. Now get cleaned up, you got work to do," he said as he pulled his softening cock out of her juicy pussy.

"I can't, my mom is expecting me home right now. I said I was only going for a run, she's probably already wondering where I am," Olivia replied as she lay there on her back with her legs still spread wide. Julio's cum was starting the slow creep from inside her body to slip down between her parted labia. If she didn't get up right away it would soak into the bed cover and join the hundreds of other cum shots that flowed from her pussy from the myriad of other guys she'd fucked on this bed.

"Jesus, enough with the mommy stuff. What if I took you and sold you to some other pimp in some other city? What would you do then, cry for mommy?" he asked rudely and uncaringly as he climbed up off the bed and looked down at his blonde little whore.

"Julio? Please tell me you're kidding about that? I'm offering to work for you and make you lots of money, and all I'm asking in return is to let me live my life as I choose, with my mother and other friends of mine oblivious to what I really do on the side," she stated as she sat up into a defensive position. She was suddenly leery again of this man. He was very odd in his quick and divisive thoughts, one minute he was understanding and supportive, the next he was willingly to sacrifice everything she held most important in her life like it was nothing.

"Fine, just get going then before you piss me off even more," he said as he wandered into the bathroom and turned on the shower. "And leave me your phone number on the table before you go, I'll find some use for you later after mommy leaves you," he said in a snarky voice.

Olivia stood and felt a gush of fluid erupt from her pussy. Reaching down she cupped a hand to her cunt and caught a frothy pink mixture in her palm, it was her menstrual blood mixed with his cum. My period... , still? How long does this thing last? Following Julio into the bathroom, Olivia grabbed a towel and wiped her pussy clean while Julio climbed into the shower. "Julio, one last thing. You said you could get me birth control pills. I still need those and from what I understand I'm supposed to start them within the next few days. Can you still get those for me?"

"Yeah, I'll get you something," he said as he gave her one last look before pulling the shower curtain closed.

Olivia finished putting her running clothes back on then went over to the bedside table and pulled out the little pad of paper and wrote her cell phone number down. As she sat there she saw her bike leaning against the wall. How am I going to get that home without mom noticing? Fuck, nothing these days is easy. I'll make something up if she notices.

Wheeling her bike out the door and closing it behind her, Olivia mounted her bike and pressed her tingling pussy down onto the bike seat. It was a short ride home and a mentally taxing one as Olivia pondered what Julio meant to her. He was a scary man, her buddy one minute, and willing to sell her the next. Why did Carl have to leave me in this situation? It was so much easier when he was in charge.


Olivia watched her mom pull out of the driveway. Julio had already called twice and texted her too, he said to be at the motel as soon as possible. Stacy had pestered her to tell her what was going on and she'd done her best to fend off her questions. She was no idiot, Stacy knew she wouldn't give up her lifestyle and that there was something going on and there was a plan, with or without Carl's involvement. Olivia promised to tell her everything tomorrow, when her mom was home on her day off. Until then, she would have to wait and wonder. She was her best friend and she was afraid to tell her the truth because of what she feared Julio might be capable of. She had a deal, and until he proved he couldn't be trusted, she'd stick with him.

With her back pack still full of her slut clothes, Olivia pedaled her bike back to the Red Roof and for whatever Julio needed her so badly for. Opening up her room, Olivia found it empty, which was a surprise. Assuming she wouldn't be alone much longer she unpacked her back pack and put away her clothes and picked out an outfit to wear. Putting on a matching black bra and panty set, Olivia picked out a short black skirt and pulled it on. A tight fitting low cut pink top make her look nice and slutty.

Olivia was in the bathroom doing her makeup when she heard the door open.

"You ready to work girl?" It was Julio's voice.

"Sure, whatever you want," she said as she finished up putting mascara on and walked out of the bathroom and into the main room. "How do I look?" she asked twirling around.

"Good enough to eat," he said, his eyes devouring her body as he scanned her up and down.

"Thanks," she said and twirled one more time to give him a good look at her how butt looked in the tight skirt.

"Come here and suck me hard, I want to fuck you one more time before we go," he said as he felt his cock starting to get hard. She was a fucking babe and why she wanted to be a whore so bad was a fucking mystery, but based on what he'd seen of her and what he knew the fat man had done with her, she was worth her weight in gold.

Olivia got down on her knees in front of him and unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his zipper. Pulling his cock out, she smiled knowing she was so hot looking that a guy who'd just fucked her a few hours ago couldn't resist her, and needed to fuck her again. Sucking his brown cock into her mouth she took him deep and used her spit to lubricate the good-sized dong. With practiced ease she pushed her face onto his cock repeatedly until she felt him get about as hard as he was going to get. Using her hands to gently massage his balls, she gauged her talent by the groans she heard erupt from above her.

"Ok, that ought to be enough. Stand up and turn around," he commanded.

Olivia figured he'd want her on the bed again, but complied and waited for whatever happened next. She felt him grab her by the arms and push her towards the dresser.

"Bend over and grab onto the edge, and spread your legs."

She felt him grab her skirt and pull it up. The material was soft, but stretchy, and slid up to her waist easily.

"Panties? You don't need these," he quipped as he yanked them down off her hips and letting them fall to the floor. The small panty liner he saw bunched up in the crotch reminded him she was still bleeding. "When you gonna be done your period girl? I'm getting tired of cleaning your blood off my cock," he grunted as he took his saliva coated cock and rubbed it between her as cheeks. "Bend over more so I can get at your cunt."

Olivia felt a shudder go through her body, she loved it when guys talked to her like that. There was nothing hotter than guys talking crudely around her. She could feel her pussy instantly gush as his cock rubbed up against her pussy lips. "Ohhhh, yesssss," she moaned as she bent over until her chest touched the dresser top, and waited for the inevitable intrusion.

"Oh yeah, that's it, stick that dirty little cunt out at me," he mumbled as he pressed up against her bald slit and pushed. Sliding in slowly, he immediately felt the heat enveloping his tool. "Fucking sweet pussy... , yeah," he sighed as inch by inch his cock drilled into her cunt.

Julio stood behind the long haired blond beauty and marveled at her trim figure and slender legs and relished the tight wet heat engulfing his hard cock. Oh my God she is so fucking perfect. So horny and willing to please. I'm gonna have a fight on my hands if the fat man ever wants her back. SO much money, fuck, I'm going to make a fortune on this one. Looking down he noticed the flashes of blood that were working their way out of her hole as he continuously punched his nine inch cock into her body. "Hey girl, you never did say how long you bleed for, well?"

Olivia was grunting away as Julio kept up his assault on her body, and was getting lost in her building orgasm that she missed his question. His gentle slap to her ass brought her attention back. "Wh-what?"

"I said, how long do you normally bleed for?"

"I don't know, I never had one before," she grunted back as his hammer thrusts jerked her body back and forth.

"What da ya mean you never had one before? You are sixteen aren't ya?" he asked as he paused his fucking motion for a second.

"Uhmmmm... , well... , maybe not quite yet," she answered knowing she'd fucked up, kind of. What? Was he not going to fuck her anymore? Was he not going to use her as a whore anymore? What did age had to do with anything? The Queen didn't need to be a certain age, she was horny all the time and loved getting fucked by anyone who could get it up for her.

"Just how old are you girl?" Julio demanded.

"Why does it matter?" she asked turning her head around to look him in the eye. "You already knew I was a minor, what does it matter exactly how old I am? Does my pussy feel good or not? Isn't that all that matters?" She felt him slowly push his cock back in, like it was taking him a second to figure out if a sixteen year old pussy would feel any different from whatever age he thought she might be.

"Well how old is ya?" he asked as he started his hips moving again, pushing his cock back in and out, albeit at a slightly gentler pace.

"You sure you really want to know?" she asked smiling, knowing he was seeing the light and recognized her body was meant for this and despite whatever number she said, it still wasn't going to make the feeling in his cock feel any better or worse.

Julio started counting his thrusts out loud, "One, two... , stop me when I get in the ballpark, three, four..."

Olivia snickered, this was so childish. He was fucking her twelve year old pussy and was worried about what number his brain told him he needed to know. What did it matter? What was this social taboo all about? She was obviously old enough for sex, and now she was old enough to have babies, what else mattered? She waited until he got to thirteen, just to keep him from having a heart attack.

"Jesus, you're only thirteen? I'm going to hell. No wonder you was so freaked out when I suggested you move out from your momma's house. You're still just a baby," he said as he felt somewhat guilty about fucking her tender pussy. He also suddenly felt guilty about the next surprise, and saying the word "baby" triggered the thought, apparently with his little slut too.

"Speaking of baby, and my desire to NOT have one, have you gotten me the birth control pills you promised me?"

"Yeah sure, now stop talking so I can finish here," he grunted as he picked up the pace and thought about his surprise he had for her. Thrusting hard for several additional minutes, Julio grunted his satisfaction as he dumped yet another load of cum directly into his new whore.


"Here," Julio said as he handed a small bag of pills over to Olivia as she sat on the bed wiping her pussy with a towel.

"What's this?" she asked as she took the bag and inspected the contents. It was a ziploc bag with a large number of small white pills in it.

"Your birth control like you asked," he said trying as best he could not to crack a smile.

"But these aren't like the ones I had before," she said suspiciously.

"I know this guy, he works at this pharmaceutical plant that fills those little dispensers like the one you had. This is what they look like before they get put into the plastic packs. He swiped me a pocket-full and that's what those are," Julio answered as he finished wiping his cock down with his own towel.

"Oh, ok," Olivia responded, her mouth breaking into a smile. She had her birth control pills and now she could resume her "career" without worry. With her cunt as cleaned up as it was going to get without a bath or shower, Olivia stood up and pulled on her panties and fixed her mini-pad in place before pulling her skirt back down. Stowing her pills in her back pack, Olivia went back into the bathroom to check her makeup. Her long blonde hair hung down over her chest and shrouded her tanned face. Her penetrating blue eyes shone in the glaring bathroom light.

"Let's go kid, we got business to take care of!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.