I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens - Cover

I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens

Copyright© 2011 by Gurl Luver

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A continuation of sorts from the story "Olivia", our heroine wakes from a coma after a serious car accident only to find that everything about her life has changed. One thing that hasn't changed is her hunger for sex, and she'll do anything she can to achieve it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Prostitution  

Olivia sat down at her computer, still in her pajamas. It was early and the house was deathly quiet. Her mother was sound asleep and occasionally Olivia would hear a soft snort come from down the hallway. It had been over a week since her last update, and almost as much time since she'd given Carl reign over her email account. The man was a monster when it came to his greed and the demands it put on her body. He'd reached out to all the guys on the list and further categorized the guys based on their interest level. He ditched the deadbeats and collected a list of the guys who would be willing to participate in the next "big event", and encouraged them to bring at least one or two friends with them to it. He also polled the guys to see who wanted to be set up as "regulars" for her, filling her schedule with time slots.

The week had indeed been remarkably busy, and exhausting. Last Monday was the night she'd given Carl her email ID and password on the way home from Larry's studio, and with it, control over her email account. Apparently he'd spent Tuesday morning working the list. That afternoon he'd started her with some of the newly formed "regulars". Some of the guys she remembered, most she didn't.

One of the new regulars was the guy that had throat-fucked her, almost violently at her first motel orgy. And true to their first encounter, he spent as much time as Olivia would let him, going deep down into her throat with his long skinny cock. She'd wretched up her lunch almost immediately after he'd started, and thankfully once her stomach was empty, only got her to produce this thick white frothy acidic discharge from her throat, which the guy seemed to love.

Olivia was on her back with her head hanging back over the bed while the guy stood over her, repeatedly shoving his hardened cock down her throat, pausing until she was running short of breath and fighting back her urge to wretch more of that bitter white foam. It was like a combination of saliva and bile mixed together.

It was very traumatic at first, at least until she realized he wasn't out to harm her at all. He apparently just loved the idea and obviously the feel, of his cock sliding down a young girl's throat. Olivia spent about half of his allotted time after he was done throat-fucking her, just sitting and chatting with the guy. He didn't even fuck her pussy, just her mouth, and Olivia was okay with that considering how many guys Carl had already scheduled for her that day. His name was Scott and he was actually a very nice guy she thought as he left the room. He promised to be back every other week, or more if he could afford it.

No sooner did she wave goodbye to Scott when Carl got out of his Crown Vic and motioned to another car in the parking lot. A middle-aged forty-ish looking guy got out and headed towards her. Guest number two of the day was ready she realized.

Olivia went through the selected guys Carl had lined up for her. Some paid for half an hour, some for a full hour, the odd guy she found out as the week trudged on, liked to spend just as much time hanging out with her as much as they did having sex with her, and those guys usually paid for two hours, sometimes more!

Some of her regulars ended up being guys she knew well, and already had a soft spot for. Eddy, the first real "trick" she ever had sex with, became a scheduled regular. The occasional visits to town he had promised to make, would become regular visits, as long as "we didn't soak him for any more grand events that cost him nearly seven thousand dollars," he asked.

He still had his kinks though, and Olivia indulged him in it. Olivia was sure the look on her face had been priceless when he pulled a plastic bag out of his suitcase, and in it were a dozen or so small goldfish. And then he pulled out a funnel.

"Eddy, what the fuck are you going to do with that?" she'd said.

"I'm going to turn you into a fish bowl, and then I'm going to fuck some fish!" he said with a huge smile on his perverted little face.

Olivia knew she was nuts to let him, but the guy had an imagination unlike any other guy she'd ever met, so she let him.

He'd asked her to be shit-free before they started and Olivia recalled the thoughts going through her mind as she sat in the small dimly lit bathroom of her motel room, feeling her bowels empty, and wondering what it was going to feel like the next time she emptied those same bowels.

Eddy had her kneel on the bed with her torso low to the bed and her ass sticking up in the air as high as she could while he rubbed lube all around the business end of the large funnel. "Okay, this is going to feel a little strange my dear," he said as he stood on the floor at the end of the bed, another glob of lube on his index finger as he reached down to her perfect ass. Pressing his finger around the small puckered opening, Eddy pushed into the delicate flower and pushed the digit inside. The mouth of the funnel was almost an inch across, so it wouldn't exactly be a tiny object to shove inside someone as small as she was. Nevertheless he gently worked the plastic tapered end into her rectum until it opened up and he could start to see the dark pink recesses of her bowels.

Eddy was talking about this scene he'd watched from some clip he'd found only God knew where, of some Asian girl getting little eels poured into her ass. When he got the message from her asking if he wanted to be a regular, he'd almost jumped up for joy! Immediately he'd gone to work trying to find eels, but struck out and settled on plain old run of the mill goldfish.

Reaching for the bag of fish, which he'd warmed up to the point where the fish were probably close to dying, but not willing to shock his sexual consort with the tepid water, Eddy took the plastic twist-tie off the bag and began to pour the contents into the waiting funnel.

Olivia yelped out loud when the already uncomfortable funnel in her ass directed a stream of barely-warm-enough water into her rectum and into her waiting colon. The water was the first shock, the second was the perceptible first wiggle she felt.

Eddy watched as the first fish went down the funnel like water going down a bathtub drain, it's golden body wiggling like crazy as it spiraled down the tube. Then another, then another. Eddy kept pouring the almost full quart of warm fish-filled water into the funnel and Olivia, ever the trooper, kept still as the bag emptied and the last little swimmer shot down the hole. Eddy the pulled the funnel out of her ass and watched as her adorable sphincter closed up, trapping the dozen goldfish in her colon.

"Holy crap Eddy, I feel like I'm going to burst, and... , Jesus! How many of those little guys are in me?"

"About a dozen I think, at least that's what I asked for. Now hold on my dear, give me a second, I need to get ready," Eddy said.

"Ready for what?" Olivia asked from her all-fours position on the bed, afraid to look back, and too concerned about the strange sensations coming from her back end as a dozen goldfish thrashed about inside her body. She heard a few strange noises and knew Eddy was up to something even stranger than what he'd already done.

The feeling of those little swimmers fighting for life inside her colon were almost unbearable when behind her, Olivia felt the bed rock, and knew Eddy had joined her up on the bed. She felt a blunt object at her rectum and was pretty certain it was Eddy's cock poking into her butt.

She felt the familiar feeling of a cock head slipping past her rectum and beginning the progression forward as his hard cock slid into her asshole even over the already overwhelmingly stuffed feeling from the large quantity of water inside her colon along with gentle pokes and prods of the nibbling fish inside of her. His cock slid in easily and he was either pre-lubed, or he'd used a shit-load of lube on the funnel that was left behind at her pucker.

At least that still felt normal Olivia thought as Eddy started jacking his cock in and out of her asshole, pausing for extended periods in between his surges, no doubt enjoying the feeling of the fish swimming around his cock.

He fucked her ass like that for quite a while and by the time he was done, Olivia was sure the fish must be dead from being jack-hammered from Eddy's cock. Great, I have dead fish in my ass, along with Eddy's cock and God damn, I bet those fuckers shit in me! Olivia could feel Eddy's cock erupting in her body. Well not exactly the erupting part, but the throbbing of his cock inside her tight sphincter signaled he was dumping his seed into the mass of detritus in her colon. He paused for quite some time after and Olivia realized likely too late, that either he was enjoying what few live fish must be doing around his tool, or he was peeing in her butt again.

"Eddy? Did you?" she asked with her eyes closed, her head on the pillow, her long blonde hair fanning out beside her with her arms folded underneath her, cupping her breasts while she knelt on the cheap mattress cover with her ass high up in the air and her body filled with dying marine life, and a soup made from piss, shit, a softening cock, and fish water.

"Yeah, I did. Thanks sweetie, you're the best," he said with a very nasally sound to his voice.

Huh? Looking back Olivia saw Eddy and sighed. It was the reaction one would feel from being in the middle of the most surreal experience ever. And now she knew what he meant by "getting ready". Most guys meant they were jacking their cock, getting it hard so they could stick it in her body, Eddy was getting ready to go deep-sea diving!

"Eddy, you're a nut, you know that?" she said with a humorous but understanding smile. Eddy was wearing a diving mast complete with a snorkel, swimming trunks with a hole cut out for his cock and balls to hang of from, and flippers on his feet. "The only thing missing are the water wings you dork," she said with a laugh.

"I know. Don't ask why, the urge just struck me earlier today, and this is what I came up with," he said as he started to withdraw his softening cock.

"If you leave even one fish inside of me, I'll kill you. You know that right?" Olivia asked from her kneeling position on the bed, her pretty little ass still perched up in the air.

"I know my dear, I know." Eddy knew she was a treasure, not just because of her stunning good looks and her perfect body, and not because she let a middle-aged man fuck her sweet body, but because she let him indulge his wildest (and weirdest) fantasies, the extent to which he was just scratching the surface.

Olivia liked Eddy, she got him. Eddy had a force inside of him that drove his sexual appetite. It was twisted, imaginative, unpredictable and ... exciting! She could relate to him, she had her own driving force inside of her that made her want to have sex all the time. It had started out as a dream that had escalated into this obsessive compulsion to become some self-created deity of sex. He was the perfect teacher for her in the ways of the sexual deviant.

Two enemas later (yes Eddy came so equipped!) and Olivia was sure she was cleaned out of all the remains of being a human fishbowl. It was amusing to see most of the goldfish still alive and swimming in the toilet bowl along with whatever shit had been in her guts, and with Eddy's piss, as she flushed it down the drain. The second cleansing came out nearly crystal clear and she felt human again as she watched the second flush disappear down the porcelain hole.

Eddy was as happy like a kid in a candy store, glowing from his fantasy fulfilled for the remainder of the two hours Carl had allotted for him, as Olivia lay there on the bed next to him while they watched TV. His eclectic perversions were just getting started and this little prize seemed willing to let him have free reign over her body. Would she be so willing when he unleashed his dark side on her?


Olivia typed into her sex log her recollection of the events from Tuesday through Thursday, and the time had seemed to fly by with the flow of guys Olivia was set up to service. Thursday especially, since that was also the day she and Stacy were expected to work the construction site. Payday was always a good day to hit the site, and with the guise of each girl being at the other's house, Carl had them there working on their backs in the back of his wife's van, by ten o'clock in the morning.

The regulars were there, Bobby, Charles, Sam, the foreman Ronny, who seemed to take a fancy to Stacy and gave her, her first fuck of the day, a freebee of course. Even the cowboy was there and he only had eyes for Olivia. He never talked much, just pulled out his ever-hard cock and spit on her already juicy pussy and slid it home. Olivia really liked fucking him, he was all business and used his strong wiry body to explore her depths with style. Of course he wasn't there to set any stamina records and busted his nut barely five minutes after he climbed into the van, leaving Olivia lying there on the leather bed with his creamy goo oozing out of her bald pussy.

When Sam and Charles had their turn, they tag-teamed the two like they usually did with each one trading off and alternating between the two young girls while they lay side by side. Stacy never complained about their size but Olivia knew that they each had substantial girth and length and taking just one of them was a chore, let alone them swapping back and forth like they did.

Olivia knew it was going to be a very long day when Carl poked his head into the van to let them know they'd reached the end of the line of construction workers and would be heading over to the motel once he and Ronny settled up, and it was only one o'clock.

Olivia settled into the passenger seat with her feet up on the dash and rubbed Carl's white powder into her already tender cunt. Using her delicate fingers she probed the white coated digits into her slim folds. Looking down at her pussy which had been untouched just a few short weeks ago, Olivia wasn't surprised at all at how easily her fingers slipped inside her body. Three weeks ago just one of her fingers felt extremely snug when she masturbated, now two slipped in with minimal resistance. Her fingers pushed the white mixture inside and Olivia could feel it going to work. The cocaine felt great as it absorbed into her body, but the lidocaine the coke was cut with seemed maybe even more valuable as it rendered her sore pussy nearly numb. Of course a slut shouldn't want a numb pussy, but knowing she would likely be fucking again really soon, it was okay.

Watching her fingers slide easily in and out of her pussy, Olivia asked, "hey Carl, does my pussy still feel good to you?"

"Good? Hell yeah, why?"

"It just seems looser to me now than it used to be," Olivia said as she withdrew her fingers from her bald snatch, and closed her legs up.

"Well that's to be expected, but it still feels really good, nice and tight still. It's maybe not as tight as it used to be, but that's a good thing. It was almost too tight before, now it's just right. Nice and comfortable, like putting on a comfortable pair of slippers," Carl answered as he navigated towards the next stop on the cash carousel. That was the beauty of this whole venture, the guys paid cash and the girls seemed to be able to keep up with the almost non-stop flow of guys. Money in the bank, tax-free money too!

Olivia added the details to her log and from memory, wrote that Carl already had two guys waiting by the time they got to the motel. The number of guys she'd fucked at the construction site were substantial, fourteen guys in three hours, and guy number fifteen was already to go by the time Carl pulled the van to a stop in front of her motel room.

Olivia had barely had time to clean up with a quick shower before her first motel guy of the day was already naked on the bed waiting for her. There hadn't been any point in putting on any of her sexy little outfits since the guy was already stroking his hardening cock in anticipation of fucking her. Olivia remembered climbing up onto the bed and looking at his face, and knew he wasn't a return customer. Even though she was tired, the thought of a "new" cock to add to her list was exciting. Eleven of the guys from the construction site had been return customers, only three had been new for her. Stacy's total... , well she hadn't really been keeping track of that. This guy made number four new guy for the day and the prospect of adding to that total got her juices flowing again.

She recalled climbing between his legs and sucking his semi-hard tool into her mouth and sucked him down to the root with the fat head slipping into her throat opening. It was getting almost easy to take now, especially after her session with Scott the throat fucker two days before.

The guy had pulled her up onto his lap as soon as he was hard and wanted her to fuck him right away, which she did. He was average size with a distinctive curve to his cock. It slipped in easily and she recalled the small thrill she felt as she claimed yet another new guy.

It was an energetic performance she put on and was sadly left without an orgasm as the guy finished up by spilling his seed in her cunt from the same position she'd started out in. The guy wasn't even interested in trying multiple positions with her before he finished inside of her. He was clothed and out the door in under half an hour leaving Olivia feeling a little disappointed.

The rest of the day was filled with a mixture of new and repeat customers. Olivia trudged up the steps of her house on weary legs with a sopping crotch, knowing she'd just had a twelve hour long fuck-fest in which she'd taken care of twenty-two guys.

Olivia sat back in her chair in front of her computer as she put the finishing details down for Thursday. Twenty-two guys, only seven of them new, still not too shabby. They can't all be new she reminded herself.

Friday was typical, hanging out with mom for the morning (and letting her body recover!) and waiting for the inevitable afternoon activities.

She met Stacy and Carl at the motel and the parking lot already had a few cars in the lot. Guys were waiting for them already. Guys were always waiting she thought as she turned the key to her room and went inside. Her "regular" kid clothes were put away in the drawer and a sexy little red lace teddy and matching bikini panties were barely in place when the first knock on the door came.

With a sigh Olivia typed in her tally from Friday, seven guys over eight hours, four new. Yeah! Another productive night.

Olivia got up and pulled out the bottom drawer of her dresser and scrounged for her birth control pills. As the she popped the pink pill out of the blister pack, Olivia noticed she was getting low, only three pills left from her first package of birth control. Shit, I better get Carl working on getting me another pack soon! Where would I be without these babies she wondered? Putting the pack back in the recess below her bottom drawer, Olivia noticed that the small area was starting to get really full of the various paper bags Carl had used to hide her cash in. Mostly McDonald and Burger King bags sadly. Pulling a few out, Olivia reached in and pulled out wads of cash and started stacking them up. Tens, twenties, fifties, and even a number of one-hundred dollar bills. The amount was growing rapidly and the total was frightening.

True to his word, Carl had given her and Stacy roughly half of everything they'd earned and with as much as he had them working, their income was really astounding. There was thousands of dollars here and as encouraging as it was, what was she going to do with it all? The bigger question was what was she going to say when the day came that her mother found it? It was too much for her twelve year old brain to try and consider and she started pushing the stacks of bills back inside the grease stained fast food bags and putting them back into their hiding spot. Denial can be a wonderful thing she realized as the picked up the drawer and pushed it back into place.

"There, no one will ever know there's over ten thousand dollars in there!" Olivia whispered.

Going back to her computer, Olivia wanted to finish one last important entry before her mother woke up and found something for the two of them to do.

Saturday, she began. Wow, where to begin she wondered.

Carl had planned another huge event and apparently he had hoped to outdo the last big event with the cum drinking and all that. Olivia had waited as she always did for her mother to leave for work and within minutes she was locking the front door and heading around the side of the house to grab her bike.

"Hi Liv," came Steve's voice from over the fence.

It caught Olivia by surprise for a moment, and then she replied, "Hi Steve, how are you doing?"

His head poked over the top of the five foot fence and he said, "I'm good." Hesitating for a second, he continued, "I want to apologize... , for the other night. That was... , well, really stupid," he said referring to his drunken attempt to force his way in through Olivia's window looking for sex. "I was drunk and I swear I'll never do anything like that again."

"It's okay Steve, don't worry about it," she said as she pulled her bike out from behind the house and climbed onto the seat. "It's no big deal, just take it easy next time."

"You mean that? There can be a next time?" he asked with his best "I'm still charming" look.

"Of course, but actually, can we talk sometime soon? I kinda have to get going," she said as she slung her back pack over her shoulders and prepared to pedal off to whatever Carl had planned.

"Uh yeah, uh, where are you going?" he asked, wondering if she was going to fuck some other guy right now.

"Just over to a friend's house. I'll be back later if you want to chat."

"I was thinking of something a bit more than chatting actually," he said suggestively.

"Shhh, Steve! Are you trying to get me busted or something?" she hissed.

"What? My dad's asleep on the couch, he's not going to hear anything," Steve said feigning innocence.

"You gotta keep this a secret ok? Nobody can know about this!" she insisted emphatically.

"Alright, alright. But you will let me know when you get home right?"

"I'll text you when I get home," Olivia said as she pushed her bike forward and set off down the driveway.

"See ya later Liv!" Steve shouted out from behind her.

Idiot, she thought as she pedaled along. Everybody's going to know something's going on if he can't keep his mouth shut. The short distance to the motel room gave Olivia time to wonder what Carl had planned for her. Last Saturday had left her with a stomach full of semen and it ached for hours afterwards. Well at least it wasn't her pussy that was aching since none of the guys had really had much time to wear her pussy out. Stacy had done most of the work in that department getting the guys hard and ready. Poor thing must have had some really sore jaw muscles the next day since she'd spent hours sucking cock, probably over two hundred cocks according to Carl's records! I may have fucked them all, but she sure has kicked my ass in the cock-sucking department!

Olivia turned off the sidewalk and into the front parking lot of the motel, veering to the left and down the first row of rooms. Two doors from the end, and dark skinned man was leaning against the wall talking on his cell phone. He waved as she went by and Olivia smiled at him and wheeled past him and around the corner.

Her room was about halfway down the row and the triple row of parking spaces on this side of the building was shockingly full. "Holy shit Carl, what have you done?" she whispered aloud.

Carl was waiting by the door for her as she pedaled up to the room on her bike. She dismounted and leaned her bike up against the wall and let Carl usher her inside. Olivia looked back as she stepped through the doorway, guys stood around in groups by their cars waiting for what would come next.

"Hi Olivia," she heard from a familiar voice behind her. Olivia spun around and sitting next to Stacy on the bed was Eddy.

"Hiya Stace!" she said happily, and then turning to Eddy she continued, "Eddy? I thought you were heading back home Thursday?" Olivia asked wondering what her freaky friend was doing here.

"I was, but Carl asked me if I was interested in coming back for today. He has a job for me to do and hoped I could help him out," he replied.

"What job?" she asked, while noticing Larry setting up a light in the corner.

"Something I'm good at," he chuckled.

That "something" turned out to be a double enema, which Larry filmed, although why he would do that was anybody's guess. Olivia walked out of the bathroom with just her pink t-shirt on. She was pretty sure she had all the water out of her ass, but she didn't want any last drippings to soil her underwear - that and she knew she would be having sex soon anyway so there wasn't much reason to get dressed again.

"Hey baby," Carl said as moved over next to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, "ready to make another smoking hot video?"

"What did you have in mind this time Carl?" Olivia asked as she clasped her hands together in front of her bare crotch.

"Pretty much the same as last time only the guys aren't going to be cumming in a bowl."

"No? Then what?"

"Silly, your ass!" he said with a chuckle. "The guys are going to line up and fuck your pussy, and when they're ready to cum, they're going to shove their cocks into your ass and make a deposit in the Olivia Bank of Sperm!"

"Nice Carl. You really are something," Stacy said sarcastically from the bed.

"Ah, but the best part is still yet to come!" Carl answered looking back to Olivia, his hand snaking down her back until it grasped one of her firm round ass cheeks.

"And what's that?" Olivia asked.

"Most of these guys are new."

"Really?" Olivia asked with a degree of excitement in her voice.

Carl could feel her butt muscles tighten up in his hand, she really was excited with the news. "Yeah, I made sure that the guys I emailed would bring two friends along. I was talking to a bunch of them out in the parking lot and they seem to have followed orders."

"Awesome!" Olivia squealed.

"Yeah awesome," Stacy said unenthused. As the house "fluffer" that meant she would be getting just as much action as her friend.

She was right. Carl started calling in the guys in manageable groups and Olivia knelt there on the edge of the bed with her ass pointing at Larry's camera while Stacy fluffed the guys hard.

The only sad thing Olivia recalled from that night, was she could see the guys as they waited in line, but couldn't see anyone right behind her and see who was fucking her at the moment. That didn't really matter to the Queen, all she cared about was the hot firm flesh shoving its way into her cunt, and ultimately her asshole.

She pulled an endless train for hours, each new guy would step up and push his lubed up cock into her pussy and pump her for a couple of minutes and then when he was ready to cum, he'd pull out and push the head of his cock into her rectum and ejaculate inside her body.

That same act was repeated over and over again until Olivia didn't think she could hold her body up anymore. That was when they made use of the round table that was normally over by the window. Lying on her back with hands holding her legs up on the air, the next group of guys repeated the same sequence all over again. Olivia closed her eyes and blocked out the pain that was starting to come from her cunt. All the cocks felt the same as her tissues numbed from the abuse.

Carl came to the rescue with his powder which made the pain go away and gave her mind something to focus on as the coke made her feel alive again. It must have been a very liberal dose as the dizzy feeling that was playing with her mind made the rest of what her body was experiencing, seem like a pleasant walk in the park. Olivia was lying there as yet another cock shoved into her ass and deposited its load in her slim body. Even the hard table under her body felt comfortable thanks to the coke racing through her body. The throbbing cock in her ass felt like a ray of sunshine.

"That seems to be enough for now," ordered Carl's voice from out of the haze of her mind.

Olivia opened her eyes and saw guys everywhere looking at her. Hands were grabbing onto her arms, helping her up off the table and escorting her over to a clearing in the middle of the room. The floor was covered in plastic and sitting in the middle on the floor was the same damn glass bowl she'd used the previous Saturday to drink all the collected cum.

"Sit over the bowl honey and let's see how much you got up there," Carl shouted out over the background noise of all the guys standing around watching her.

Olivia stumbled forward until she was standing over the bowl, her muddy brain not putting the pieces together quite quickly enough. "Huh?" she mumbled. The hands holding onto her arms pushed her down into a seated position with her ass perched above the bowl.

"Go on, push it out," Carl ordered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.