I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens - Cover

I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens

Copyright© 2011 by Gurl Luver

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A continuation of sorts from the story "Olivia", our heroine wakes from a coma after a serious car accident only to find that everything about her life has changed. One thing that hasn't changed is her hunger for sex, and she'll do anything she can to achieve it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Prostitution  

As if from a dream, Olivia heard a persistent tapping noise. Her overworked body refused to wake up fully, and through the dull half-sleep from which she was being pulled, the tapping continued. Stop with the tapping, her brain screamed.

It wasn't a dream, the tapping was real. As her brain registered the noise, Olivia knew what it was, Steve was outside her window tapping to wake her up. She wanted to scream out, "Go away!" Her mother would most certainly wake up to that, if she wasn't awake already from Steve's incessant tapping.

I better get up before she wakes up! Reluctantly drawing back the covers, Olivia climbed out of the safety of her bed, and lumbered over to her window. She felt cranky for being dragged out of such a deep and wonderful sleep, and also because her body protested this disturbance with every step.

Sliding open the latch, Olivia pulled the window open and saw Steve's face staring back at her, looking a little miffed.

"What's with the locked window? I thought we had an arrangement?" he questioned. Steve made no effort to hide the annoyance in his tone as he stood there with his arms crossed waiting for his young neighbor to tend to his needs.

He reached up to push the window wide open, but found Olivia's hand holding the window only partially open. "Hey, what the hell? What gives Liv?"

"Steve, not tonight. I can't," she whispered through the partially open window. Olivia knew she had to be tough, saying "no" to sex was something she really hadn't done much of.

"What? You're kidding right? You said anytime, anywhere, and I want it right now and right here. Or if you want, we can do it out here under the stars. Either way I want you right now." He was trying to be charming in a bullying sort of way.

Olivia could hear the slight slurring in his words, he'd been drinking again. She was becoming his after-party fuck, which wasn't the worst thing for her to be, but she also didn't have much experience with drunk people and didn't know if he could be talked away.

"Steve, I said I can't tonight. We'll have to do it another time, ok?" she said and started to close the window.

Steve's hand shot out and grabbed onto the edge of the window, preventing her from closing it. "No, it's not ok, I want sex right now!"

"Steve, keep your voice down!" she barked as loudly as she thought she could get away with. "If you wake my mother, you're dead meat. And I'll let you explain to her why you're trying to get into my room at two in the morning!"

"I'll just tell her, her daughter's a slut. I'll spill the beans on you," he said with something close to venom in his voice.

"Really? You think you can threaten me? I may be the kid here Stephen, but I know one thing. The guy with more to lose doesn't make the threats. I told you I can't tonight. I didn't say we can't do it tomorrow, or tomorrow night, whatever you want. It just can't be right now," Olivia replied sternly. She was the one in the position of power, and it was a standoff she was going to win. It was just a matter of time before he saw it her way.

"Listen to you, my little tramp next door telling me what we are or aren't going to do."

"Steve, enough, just go home and get some sleep. I know I need sleep badly, you probably do too. Please just go home," she said as she tried pushing the window closed. His hand hadn't moved and he was too strong for her to be able to force it closed.

"Look Liv, you know you want it, and so do I, badly. Just let me in for a little while, it'll be sexy, I know it. Come on Liv, please?"

He was the one giving ground it seemed and Olivia knew she was going to win this confrontation. It was funny, a fight over not having sex, and she was the one who was going to win the fight! "Sorry Steve, it's my final decision, now go home!" Olivia expected the next thing out of his mouth to be him agreeing to leave her alone, but that was where her experience with drunks fell tragically short.

"You don't get to tell me where to go! You're just a kid, and a silly little slut too! Now open this window so I can come in there and fuck you! Or come out here and I'll fuck you on this lounge chair if you want instead!"

"Steve, no! Now go away before you wake up more than just my mother, then you'll really be screwed. I've made my decision and I'm not having sex with you tonight and that's final!"

"Open this window or else!"

Olivia was tired and grumpy, and was really quite done with this argument. She found a strength in her that she didn't know she had. "Steve! This conversation is over! I know you're tired and frustrated, I'm tired too, and I'm going to bed. You should too!" she barked, and yanked on the window. Steve's strong hand wouldn't let go. "Steve, let go of my window and go home!"

"No. I'm not going home until you fuck me, and that's final!"

"You really want to do this Steve? You really want to push it this far? If you want to see who's got the bigger set of balls here Steve, I'm game."

"Really? And just how big are your balls Liv?"

"I have your sperm in my bed sheets Steve. If you wake up my mother and fuck up my fun, I'll say you climbed into my window and raped me. My mother will call the police, they'll check your DNA and find it in my sheets. At the very least you'll be charged with statutory rape. You'll fuck up my fun and it'll fuck up your life. We both lose. It doesn't have to be like this Steve. Just go home and I promise you, I'll make it up to you please?" she pleaded.

Steve was quiet for almost a whole minute while Olivia just stared at him, looking for any sign of what he was going to do. "Alright, you win. You win. You win," he said through gritted teeth.

Olivia found his hand slipping away from the window as he backed away slowly, staring at her the whole time. His expression was blank. Olivia couldn't tell if he was furious, understanding, or apathetic. Was he still horny and looking for a fuck? Probably, but she couldn't give a shit at the moment. Her bed was calling and her body was screaming for rest. He can have his fun when I'm ready. I'm not his toy. I fuck when I want to, not when he decides. I'm a pretty accommodating person when it comes to sex, but that's pushing it too far.


It was a labor of love as Olivia sat there in front of her computer with the first rays of morning sunshine bursting through her window. Of course it was still locked thanks to Steve's drunken episode the previous evening, and one that still left her feeling unsettled. It helped to devote her attention to the something fruitful, like going through the list of names of guys she'd been with the previous day, counting the totals and entering them into a spread sheet.

Olivia told her mom she was doing a summer project for school as she sat at her computer that morning, albeit on a cushion since her pussy was so raw and tender. She would have loved to know which names went with what existing email addresses she had. The new ones, if she was reading Carl's chicken scratch correctly, would have the name and the email address with it. That was a big "if" given his dreadful handwriting.

Olivia had a naughty thought as she typed in the next name on the list, what if I screw up interpreting this and I send an invitation for sex to the wrong person? That might be fun, you never know who'll show up!

The numbers seemed ridiculous without a copy of the video in hand as she entered the info. Three pages, front and back with first names and ages. Is it even possible all these guys really took part? There was over two hundred names there, and she wasn't even done entering them all!

The ages part was kinda fun. They ranged from guys in their early twenties to ones in their fifties! If Carl wanted her to work on that age list, he'd done a good job of getting her all the data she needed. Although without knowing who was who, it was just a meaningless compilation of names. That's all they were really in the end, nameless, faceless, meaningless. Just another scratch mark on her bedpost, another dick to fill her insatiable appetite. None of them meant anything to her, well ... except for the ones she knew like Sam, and some of the new guys like Andy. All the rest were just relevant to her conquest and nothing more.

Olivia wrapped up entering the names from Carl's pages, and then started a new spread sheet. The leftmost column contained ages from 10 down to 90. They were the extreme limits of ages she figured she could put down that she might legitimately be able to have sex with. She might be able to push it a digit or two in either direction, but even the range she already had seemed to stretch reality beyond any practical boundary. Beside the appropriate number, she entered the names of those from the pages, and then the ones of the guys she'd already been with and whom she knew their ages already.

It was an interesting demographic once she had all the names down beside their respective ages, along with those she knew from previous encounters. There were so many she didn't know, and as she stared at the numbers realized how much fun it was to analyze all this. Beyond sixty, there were no names at all, likewise with ten to twenty save for Nick whom she thought was fourteen. Most of the guys were in the late thirty range up to the mid fifties, after that it petered out or were nonexistent at all. It might have been the exposure she'd had through Carl to a certain age range, or more likely she filled a fantasy older guys have for the whole forbidden love/Lolita thing and they were naturally attracted to her. Why she didn't have that many younger guys on her list was something the Queen felt compelled to correct, even if it was just her sudden interest in seeing that many names staring her in the face.

Olivia totaled up all the names on the first list she'd compiled, the "Carl" list. Two hundred-twenty-nine names, over half of them with a "new" asterisk beside them. It's like the first romp at Eddy's motel; where are all these guys coming from? Olivia rechecked her numbers because it just didn't seem possible.

How many fucked me? How many did I blow. Shit, how many did Stacy blow? All of them? How many did she fuck? Wow, forget the two "L's" we each have, that's child's play compared to this! Olivia updated her sex log with the total number of guys that were there, and supposedly she'd been with, but the real number of guys she'd had in her pussy and the number she'd sucked off were just a guess. It was getting scary, over the last few days she'd been a part of two different gang bangs, the first one she was passed out for, and now this one with more guys than she could keep track of. All she could go by from the other night when she and Stacy had been pseudo-kidnapped, were the numbers Carl estimated.

Now here she was again with a list of names Carl supplied, how accurate were they? Without the video it could all be bullshit. Olivia knew what she saw and as she'd lain there on the bed with a seemingly endless line of guys with their lubed up cocks ready to slide into her body, she knew it was a lot. They'd all done the same thing, slide in and pump hard for no more than thirty seconds to a minute, and then make room for the next guy in line. It wasn't just one group of guys either, it was as many guys as they could fit inside the little motel room, with all the rest of them waiting outside for their turn.

Olivia knew Emily's dad had come back around three times and she was about as certain as she could be that he'd fucked her cunt twice, shooting his load into the bowl for her to drink, and then jizzed down her throat for his third time. Maybe that's what all the other guys were doing? Getting back in line and maybe giving Carl a different false name every time. Maybe there wasn't over two hundred guys, but the same forty or fifty rotating in and out?

It was all bullshit anyway, the Queen didn't care all that much if they were new, or old, or anything other than hard. As long as they were there to please her was all that mattered. Well not really, Olivia thought, the Queen was her excuse for giving in to her urges. Anytime she felt a hormonal urge to have sex, she put the responsibility on the Queen. The Queen made her do all these things; made her want to have sex with all these guys, and for the first time, Olivia started questioning her motives. Not her actions, but the motivation behind it. It was a subtle thing, and pretty much meaningless in the big scheme. But it made her think about things.

She'd decided on this path to see if she could recreate her dream and see if it was everything she hoped it would be. And so far it was and more, but what were her goals now? Not just her immediate goals of having sex every day, and the "more the merrier" as Carl had first put it, but where was it going? Would she still be trying to keep track of every guy she fucked a year from now? Or two? Or five? If she'd done over two hundred guys in two weeks, how many would that be by the time she got to high school? Thousands obviously.

She'd already fucked up and had sex with one of her friend's dads, where would it end? Her neighbor was coming over almost nightly for sex. How long would it be before he started bringing friends with him? She already knew Carl didn't like the idea of her having any days off. Hell, for all she knew he was charging money at the door last night. Where was her cut?

Olivia's mood was starting to sour, and her aching body wasn't doing a thing to try and curb that emotion. Saving her files and turning off her monitor, Olivia set about having some kind of day that would clear her mind.


"Hi Stace, how are you?" she asked. Her phone had been buzzing all morning long, and she'd ignored them all, until she saw Stacy calling.

"Hi Liv, I'm good. Sore as hell but I'm good. Did you see the text from Emily?" Stacy asked. Her voice sounded as tired as she herself felt.

Text from Emily? Warning bells! "No I didn't. I've pretty much been ignoring my phone all day. It's been going nuts too. What did Emily say?"

"She's inviting us over to her place for a barbeque and a sleepover tonight. Do you wanna go?"

Stacy's voice sounded as bubbly as ever, even despite everything she went through the day before Olivia thought. "Out of the blue like that huh? I don't think Emily's parents have ever let her have a sleepover before?"

"Yeah, now that you mention it, I think you're right. So should we go?"

"I don't know Stace, what do you think?" Olivia asked, hoping Stacy would say something about seeing Emily's dad at the motel yesterday.

"Well you know her dad is going to say something, or try something with us."

"So you knew?" Olivia asked somewhat surprised.

"Of course, we were chatting for some time while he waited in line for you. I was mostly just stroking him, but I still got him hard with my mouth three times. He's one horny guy, kept coming back for more. I'm guessing Emily's mom doesn't compare to us, or at least that's what he kept saying to me. I thought he was just trying to suck up you know."

"So did you ... fuck him?"

"Yeah, I sat on his cock while I blew some other guy. That was pretty much my whole day yesterday. Get fucked just enough to get the guys close to cumming, and then you get the cum-shot. I had a few who couldn't hold back, but most didn't cum in me. You were the lucky one for that!"

"Stace, I'm kinda surprised, you were so adamant the other day about not having sex anymore. You even said something to the effect of it possibly affecting our friendship, what happened?" Olivia sat there on her bed with her free hand rubbing the soothing cream Dr. Sanders had prescribed for her before the accident, into her inflamed vagina. It was making her kitty feel a world better.

"I don't know. I guess I kind of missed it. Sounds weird I know. When Carl ordered me to be ready the day you had to bail and beat your mom home, I was already close to caving in. When he picked me up I just let it all go and went with it. I had a ball and so I guess I just finally relented and gave in to my inner voice."

"Inner voice? What are you talking about Stace?" Now Olivia was even more confused. Did she have a "Queen" running around in her head too?

"Liv, there's plenty about me you don't know ... well not about me in particular, but about my family. I've never told you this and my parents have no idea I know this, but Katie and I have talked about it, and we're pretty sure mom and dad are swingers."

"Swingers? They have sex with other couples? Seriously?" Olivia asked incredulously. She was reclined back on her bed and with her bathrobe on, her right hand down her granny panties while she gently worked the cream into her sore pussy. She could make out the outline of her nipple rings through her thin t-shirt. Damn they look hot!

"I've overheard them, and they're constantly going out at night, and taking the dog with them. You know I've told you we've caught our mom fucking the dog before and I heard at least one other male voice in my parents room before so I'm pretty sure my mom was fucking some other guy in front of my dad!"

"Holy shit Stace! No wonder you're such a little sex freak! It runs in the family!" Olivia could feel her arousal building. Her fingers as they applied the cream were making her feel really good, and the news about the Bennett's wasn't hurting things either.

"Yeah, I've been trying to avoid it all this time. I've been getting these urges for a while now and then when I started with Brutus, well I kinda knew something like this was inevitable. Then it was you and Carl, and everything that followed... , well I just wanted to avoid what I knew was about to happen, even though I saw the writing on the wall."

"Then your tattoo is pretty much perfect then. You are a slave to the boner!"

"The meat missile!"

"The twig and two berries!"

"Ha ha, alright, I think we've cornered the market on names for dick. So what about tonight? Should we go?" Stacy asked.

"I'm so sore Stace, I don't really want to leave the house, even if I wasn't worried about Emily's dad wanting to have sex with us."

"Come on, it could be fun. It would be hilarious if he tried something with us!"

"Well of course he's going to try something. Why else would Emily suddenly be having a sleepover?"

"In his own house? Do you really think he'd be so bold?"

"Guys think with their little heads Stace. They think about the consequences after."

"Well I wouldn't mind getting a piece of his little head again!"

"Listen to you! One minute you're swearing off sex, and the next you want to mess around with Emily's dad!"

"What? It's not like we haven't already been with him already. I was with him in both ends, you too I think?"

"Yeah, I didn't notice him at first, but I remembered the tattoo he had on his forearm when he came back the second time, or maybe it was the third? I probably still wouldn't have recognized him if he hadn't said something. I mean the last thing I would have expected was one of our friend's dads to be there in line to shove his cock into me." Her fingers were slowly tracing up and down her tender labia, the soothing cream made her feel all tingly and warm down there.

"Liv, is your mom home still?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"She can't hear you can she?"

"No I don't think so. I hear the water running, I think she's in the shower," Olivia replied as she finished applying the last dab of cream into her labia. She was juicy down there, and it wasn't just from the cream. Sex talk always did this to her, and the discussion about Emily's dad was getting the engine revved up, and as horny as she was feeling, Olivia knew she needed the healing time.

"That's good. I think your mom would have a coronary if she heard you say the work "cock" or talking about having sex."

"Yeah, no shit. She's such a prude. I don't know how I was ever born. I might have been like the immaculate conception or something. She's never had one boyfriend that I know of since my dad split. Speaking of boyfriends, you should have heard her talking to Mr. Fraser at the mall the other night. She was falling all over herself trying not to sound dorky. It was hilarious!"

"Your mom likes Mr. Fraser?" Stacy asked excitedly.

"It seemed like it."

"That's so awesome! We should totally try and set her up with him!"

"Forget it, I want him!"

"Ha ha ha. That's so cool. Oh hey, my mom is calling me. I got to go. Call me later and let me know if you want to go to Emily's sleepover."

"I'll think about it. Call you later!"

Olivia hung up and put her phone on the charger, and then went to have a long hot bath.


"Hey Carl, can I come hang out with you tonight? My body is still aching and I could use a little relief if you get my drift?" Olivia was reclining on the couch in front of the TV trying to find a comfortable position that would make her body feel the least amount of discomfort.

"I thought you were going over to your friend's house for a sleepover? At least that was what Stacy told me you two were doing."

Carl's voice always sounded calm and collected, even when discussing what would surely be an attempt by Emily's dad to fuck her tweenage cunt. "I'm trying to get out of it. You know he's going to try something with us, otherwise why would our friend who's never had a sleepover before suddenly get permission from her parents to have one the day after her dad fucks me and Stace?"

"Sounds like an opportunity you shouldn't miss out on! Even if it's just for laughs," he said with a chuckle.

"Easy for you to say, you're not the one who got her pussy pounded by a ton of guys last night!" Olivia replied while glancing down between her legs, imaging it was last night again and another cock was heading towards her love tunnel.

"That was pretty cool my dear. I bet you're pretty eager to see the video huh?"

"Actually I am. I want to see if it's really as many guys as you wrote down."

"What? You think I made them all up?" he asked.

"No, it's just that one guy came around three times and I was wondering if he gave you three separate fake names or something, or if any of the other guys might have done something like that?"

"I don't think so, I was standing there at the door the whole time. But, now that you mention it, I suppose a couple of guys could have done that. But what would be the point? It's not like I was charging them money or anything."

Well that answers that question, Olivia thought. She'd wondered if Carl was making money yesterday on her efforts. It wouldn't be like him to let her pussy go for free though. She still had doubts. "It just seems like there were way more guys there than you'd think would show up."

"Are you kidding? To get a fine piece of ass like yours? Tell me, how many people did you email, or text, or whatever it was you did to put out the word?" He sounded excited, like he was pointing out the obvious to the dumbest person on earth, and enjoying rubbing it in their face.

"Everybody. Like everyone on my email list," Olivia said while absently picking at her thumbnail. The pink nail polish was chipping off and it needed attention. She realized she'd been so busy lately with her exploits, that she'd forgotten the little details, like keeping her nails painted nicely, and checking to see if she had any stubble growing down below, and... , and... , what else was there? Oh shit! I forgot to take my pill today!

"And how many was that?" Carl asked, not realized his precious little whore had just leapt off the couch.

Olivia hurried to her room and ripped the bottom drawer out of her dresser and grabbed for the plastic bag with her dispenser of pills in it. In the background she could hear Carl as her if she was still there. Without responding she frantically pulled out the pack and started counting the pills. Did I take my pill yesterday? I think I did. Oh shit, did I? Olivia popped the pill out and hurried back down the hall towards the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Olivia! Are you still there?" Carl yelled into the phone.

"Yes, I was just panicked. I forgot to take my pill today and I was worried I'd forgotten yesterdays too, but I'm pretty certain I did," she said as she poured a glass of water and swallowed down the tiny little pink pill.

"No worries kid, you can be a few hours late, just as long as you take it the same day you're supposed to. Now if you forget until the next day, well then you're fucked."

"Really? Like fucked how?" Olivia asked suddenly nervous and scared again.

"Like you can't have safe sex until the following month."

"Aw shit no, really?" Olivia asked as she stared out the window. Her pool looked so inviting in the afternoon sun. But hanging out at Carl's meant relief from her body's aches. He always had something she could take that would make her feel good all over.

"No, you're fine, it's still today. Just take tomorrow's pill on time like usual and you'll be fine," he said pausing for only a second before continuing on. "So how many was it? That you contacted about the party?"

Feeling some relief at Carl's assurance, Olivia answered, "Like four or five hundred."

"And how many names were there on my list?"

"Two hundred and twenty-nine," she answered sheepishly, realizing that he was right, like usual.

"Yeah and how many were new that weren't on your list before?"

"I didn't count, but a lot."

"So they guys that came brought friends? Right? And that surprises you?"

"I guess not, it just seemed impossible that so many guys would show up at the drop of a hat like that," Olivia responded as she headed back into the living room and spread out onto the couch again. A little grunt escaping her lips as her weight came down onto her bottom.

"Wow, you really are sore aren't you?" he asked with some degree of concern. An out-of-commission whore was of no use at all to him. Time to fix her up, he thought.

"I told you I was. So can I come over to your place and hang out?" she asked for the second time during their prolonged phone call.

"I have a better idea. Why don't I fix you up and then you can go to your sleepover with Stacy?"

"I'd much rather hang out at your place and watch the video from yesterday, that's if Larry has a copy of it available?"

"You realize if you come over here, and I get Larry to bring the video over, we're going to get all horny watching you in that video, and you're going to get fucked all over again, right? You do understand that, right?"

"Will it just the two of you? You don't have anyone else coming over do you?" Olivia asked. Two guys she might be able to handle, given the right chemical cocktail. Anymore than two and her body would be out of commission even longer.

"Ahhh, weighing the options huh? I think I can promise that it'll just be the two of us. But I'd much rather have you go over to your friend's house a little fucked up and see what happens there if you really want the truth!"

"Why would you want that? It could be dangerous. What if one of my friends finds out? What if Emily's mom catches us? I'd be busted, my mom would find out and everything would come crashing down."

"Come on, you're a smarter girl than that. Just go and see what happens, besides, time is ticking. Why don't I meet you at the motel and I can fix you up there, you know they whole "nobody will see me picking you up in my car" thing, and then you can go over to your friend's house?"

"Carl, I really don't want to go. Seriously, I'd much rather have you fix me up and just do nothing than risk finding out why Emily's dad is seemingly pushing Emily into having this sleepover."

"How about we play it by ear? I'll meet you at the motel and get you right. Maybe you can use your wily charms and convince me to hang with you for the night. How's that?"

"Deal, meet you there when, say half an hour?"

"See ya then."


When Carl fixes up a girl, he sure does it right! Olivia thought as Carl's thick cock slowly penetrated into her rectum. He'd given her something he called Oxycontin and then a slathering of his coked up finger into her tender twat. By the time he was done, she was flying as high as a kite and as sore as she was when she arrived at her pleasure-dome, she was feeling no pain now.

Nobody had fucked her ass the day before and even though her muscles down there had been aching all day, everything seemed fine in the world now as his fat head popped through her ring of muscle and slowly worked its way forward.

"That feels so nice Carl. Wouldn't you like to do this all night long?" she purred, hoping to get him to convince her not to send her over to Emily's house. His hands felt so comfortable on her hips as he pushed his thick cock further into her ass. He'd used a bottle of water to clean her out first, warming it up in the microwave and then gently sticking the plastic nozzle into her rectum before squeezing the contents into her colon. It felt surprisingly nice as the warm water filled her up. He repeated the procedure two more times after she waddled over to the toilet before spilling her bowels into the porcelain receptacle.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.