I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2011 by Gurl Luver

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A continuation of sorts from the story "Olivia", our heroine wakes from a coma after a serious car accident only to find that everything about her life has changed. One thing that hasn't changed is her hunger for sex, and she'll do anything she can to achieve it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Prostitution  

Olivia couldn't believe it, but there it was, a text from Stacy saying she'd given in after spending the afternoon in her motel room having sex for money, and now she was willing to do whatever Carl wanted her to do. It was very cool, she had her best friend back, and she was willing to finally be her partner in crime, although being available for whatever Carl wanted bothered her.

Olivia had spent time before falling asleep thinking about that. She wanted to do some of the crazy things she'd done in her dream, have sex with strangers at the mall, go to parties where she was to be the main attraction and have a huge orgy. Go fuck homeless guys in downtown alleys, maybe even work as a stripper. Ha ha, maybe even develop a serious coke habit! Kidding!

Olivia wanted to be everything she was becoming, and had Carl to thank for a lot of it, but she wanted some freedom of her own too. Stacy could help her there, come up with some crazy ideas, some adventures they could go on. Even something as simple as actually meeting up with the guys who'd responded to her original email. It was an idea Stacy had, and even though they'd joked about it, at the time she couldn't imagine having sex with all those guys, mostly because there were over five hundred respondents. But now, something that crazy was within the realm of possibility.

Shit, Steve never came over last night she just realized. The chime from Stacy's text had been what had pulled her from her sleep, not a warm body next to her. Hmm, I wonder what happened to him? She had grown accustomed to waking up with him next to her, a very scary proposition of course for a girl her age, but it was growing on her nonetheless.

As Olivia looked at her phone, she noticed messages from her friends, and from some of the guys she'd been trying to hook back up with. Right then she decided she needed to give her friends time too, even if it meant cutting into Carl's planned sex time. School would start back up again in a month and a half, and trying to explain why you disappeared for the whole summer to become a slut would be too hard to explain.

The message from Carl was a strange one, it was a web link. He was telling her check out a video. Hmmm, I wonder what that's all about? In the back of her mind, Olivia was thinking it was the video Larry shot of her fucking the black guys in the alley, and it was on the net. Her emotions were suddenly flying around, excitement, panic, pride. What if somebody she knew saw the video? What if tons of guys see it and want her too? Well that would be extremely awesome. What if guys are watching her fucking and jerking their cocks at the same time. Olivia was suddenly feeling aroused by the thought of scores of guys jerking off while watching her get fucked.

Typing the link into her web browser, Olivia saw a number of pictures come up on the screen. They were screen captures from a video. It was some Asian woman sucking a bunch of cocks in one group of pictures, then in another, drinking what looked like a bowl of cum. Holy shit! That's unbelievable!

Clicking on the link, Olivia selected to save the file and saw it was huge, over a gig! That'll take a while.

Olivia headed off to hang out with her mom while she waited for the file to download.


"Carl, where did you find that video? It was unreal!"

"You liked that huh? I thought you might. Give you any ideas?"

"I'll say. What was that trophy she was using, some kind of cock-sucking award?"

"Beats me, but the bowl on top made for a pretty good receptacle for all the spunk huh? Think you'd want to give something like that a shot?"

"Hell yeah, but I was a little bummed, so many of those guys could barely shoot much out, kind of a disappointment. I did like how they kept flashing the numbers up on the screen for all the cum shots she'd swallowed. One hundred and sixty-eight is a ton. I don't know how you could get enough guys to beat that many loads, but a dozen Andy's could easily fill more than those guys did."

"Yeah, and those little Asian cocks sure look small huh?"

"Yeah, that's what I thought too. They looked smaller than what I'm used to. Imagine if that Asian slut saw Sam or Charles coming! She'd shit!"

"Yep, so should we try and come up with something like that?"

"I'm game. Where would you get all those guys from?"

"Well you don't need to have all those guys lined up in a row. You could just save it up over the course of a few days, and then drink it down."

"Nah, tried that, it tastes gross when it's cold. Uhh, that's not quite right, it tastes the same, it just gets a lot chunkier. I'd rather have it fresh and warm."

"Then we gotta get a bunch in one place then. You want to use your email list again? Or should we just go find a bunch of Asian guys who don't mind jerking off in front of each other?" he said with a laugh.

"Like I said, we just need a couple of Andy's, that guy from yesterday made so much, it was unbelievable how much came out of him."

"Start with him, we'll see if he calls and we'll hook you up with him again today. As far as the other guys, do you want to send out the invites?"

"You want to try this today?" Olivia asked.

"Did you have any other plans?"

"Not really, but I was thinking about a few things..."

"Such as?"

"Well, I haven't seen much of my friends, so I was thinking about taking a day off at least once or twice a week, and then maybe have a fun day, just for myself. You know, invite a few of my new friends over to the motel just for some one on one fun, or three on one," she said with a laugh. "You know, not make it all about business every day."

"I see ... Well, I suppose we can work something out. I know, how about every day you take off, you owe me a day and on that day, I don't share the money and I keep it all. Sound like fun to you?"

"Not really," she replied, sensing Carl was about to turn into the not-so-nice Carl.

"Yeah, that's how I feel when you decide to drop all these new plans on me like that. We have an opportunity here and when you suddenly decide our plan needs to change, it upsets the balance of things." Pausing for a moment, Carl collected his thoughts and continued on, "I understand you might need some time with your friends, and I can grant you that, and I can even see the attraction to some fun time having sex. Maybe we compromise, on the days you work for money, we work you really hard from morning to night and make enough to make up for your slack-off time."

"Carl, I'm sorry. I can tell you're upset. I don't need that much time off that we need to do something that drastic. Maybe just a couple hours here and there, like an afternoon with my friends, or maybe I work the daytime and then go over to my friends after. That sound okay?"

"Sure kid, now you're seeing the big picture. Now why don't you see if you can wrangle up some guys and we'll see if we can give that Asian bitch a run for her money?"

"Ok, are you going to film it?"

"Absolutely."

"What time?"

"The sooner the better, say 3?"

"Ok, let me get working on it."


Olivia emailed and texted everyone on her lists and asked if they were available today to help her set a record for drinking cum. It wasn't really accurate, but if she said the guys would be on tape, probably nobody would show for fear of getting caught on video feeding semen to a twelve year old.

Olivia waited until her mother left for work before firing up the video once again. The Asian girl was quite pretty considering what she was doing. They showed her kneeling on a mat while guys came up to her from both sides, jerking their cocks into her face and shooting their jizz into her mouth. She'd swallow it down and then suck the ends of their cocks clean. The best part was as each cock was spurting, they'd flash a number up onto the screen showing what number it was she was swallowing down. The first thirty or so were just one guy after another, then they moved to guys shooting their cum into a bowl, and the girl dipping food into it and eating the cum coated food. Thirty more guys contributed to the bowl. She drank down the leftover cum from the bowl and then they cut to her getting fucked by some guy, while guy after guy stepped up and fired their cum into her mouth.

The numbers kept climbing with her mouth getting filled with cum shot after cum shot while the same dude fucked her, up until they had just passed one hundred. That was when they got to her favorite part. By then she was naked and she was holding up some trophy with a clear glass bowl mounted on top. Guy after guy shot into the bowl until there was quite a bit of cum in it, then she filled her mouth up and gargled the cum around, and then swallowed it. It took her three mouthfuls to get it all down, and then licked the bowl clean. I can do that, and look a hell of a lot sexier doing it too! She was two fingers knuckle deep in her pussy while she finished watching it. By the time the 168th guy came in her mouth, it was getting a little repetitive, but still enticing considering Olivia was going to do something similar today.

She'd emailed every guy on her list, even the ones she'd segregated because they hadn't sent in a picture. It was short notice, but the list had over four hundred email addresses on it. She left the time open ended, but said she wanted to start around three, which gave her about half an hour to get ready and get over to the motel.


Olivia whipped her bike around the corner behind the motel, back where her room was, and saw the lot with more cars in it than she'd ever seen before, including Carl's beat up Crown Vic. Guys were milling about outside while others sat in their cars waiting. She was still early and yet guys had already beaten her to the punch.

She made herself up as pretty as she knew how, but had still dressed conservatively considering she still had to ride through her neighborhood to get here. All eyes were on her a she stopped in front of her room and climbed up off her bike. Carl was standing by the door and it looked like he'd enlisted one of the patrons to help him with door duty. Guys waved, or said "Hi" or just plain stared at her as she allowed Carl to usher her inside, dragging her bike with her.

What she saw next shocked the hell out of her even more. Stacy was sitting in one of the two chairs, sucking on a guys cock while she pumped on two others, one with each hand. The guys had funny little Halloween masks perched on top of their heads, the kinds that just covered the eyes and nose.

"Stacy is going to be your fluffer today and with the number of guys outside already, you're going to be a very busy girl my sweat."

"Holy shit Carl, I can't believe this many guys have shown up already. That's unreal! But what's with the masks the guys have?"

"Larry's going to film it all, those that want to stay anonymous are going to wear those masks. Now go get into something really revealing, like maybe a see through bra and panty and we'll get things rolling. Olivia looked around, Larry was there and he had some lights set up, the bed was pushed all the way over by the bathroom wall, giving them more floor space to work with. The pillows had been piled up on the carpet, presumably for her to kneel on. And sitting on top of one of the pillows, was a big clear glass bowl, like a big salad mixing bowl. It was huge, easily four times the size of the bowl the Asian chick had drank from.

Olivia laughed, it would take an army of men to fill the darn thing, a smaller bowl would have made more sense since it would look fuller by the time she was ready to start guzzling.

The room was already quite full of men, most of them still fully clothed, but some were standing around waiting for a crack at Stacy and already had their cocks out stroking them hard.

Olivia went over to the dresser, and after scanning the pile of masks and assorted tubes of lube sitting on top, pulled out her sexy black see-through underwear Aaron had given her. They were ultra-sheer and the underwear was more like a small patch of cloth held together with dental floss than anything else.

Olivia looked around and figured there was no sense being shy now, and stripped naked in front of everyone, drawing a cheer from those watching her. Pulling on the garments, Olivia stood there wondering what was next.

"Hey Olivia, I didn't think I'd be seeing you again so soon, or under these circumstances."

Olivia turned around, it was Andy, the cum machine. "Hi Andy! I wondered if you would be coming today. Please write down your email, or cell number or whatever you feel comfortable leaving me, and stuff it in the dresser drawer. I have a feeling it's going to get nuts around here and I don't want to lose it in this craziness," she said as she gave him a big hug.

"So what's this all about anyway?"

"I can't say for certain, but I think you might have had something to do with it."

"Me? How?"

"I told Carl over there about what you and I did yesterday and he must have taken the idea and ran with it. He looked up this video online and sent me the link. It was this Japanese woman drinking down 168 loads of sperm. I guess he thinks that's amateur compared to what I can do. Who knows?"

"Well, I'll do whatever I can to help. I ditched work today hoping I could hook up with you. I've been jerking off all morning in anticipation and my balls are aching for you."

"Ah, that's so sweet," she said.

"Olivia, come on over!" It was Carl's voice yelling out.

"I'll see you in a bit!" she said, rising up on her tippy toes to give him a kiss on the cheek.

The crowd of guys had thickened and she recognized several of them as she fought her way through to Carl. "Hi Carl, can you believe this?"

"Yeah babe, I can. Everybody loves you, so anyway, enough of the BS. Here's what Larry and I had in mind. Get the guys worked up like Stacy's doing, maybe in groups of six or seven at a time. Suck them for a while, keep them interested and then when they're ready, get them to shoot their stuff. From there it's kinda going to be wild. Some might want to shoot into your mouth, some onto your face, some just in the bowl. I'd prefer it if you could get them to shoot into the bowl, either way, if they cum in your mouth, spit it into the bowl so you can play with it later, k?"

"Sure, I think I can handle that. What then?"

"Well, we'll keep having you do it one group at a time for as long as we have guys able to go, or until they get bored and leave."

"Do you want me to just kneel there the whole time, or can I fuck some of them too, or what?"

"We can play that by ear too. The idea, I think, is to see how much cum you can get them to shoot into that bowl. That is what you want right?" he asked.

"Yeah, but I wouldn't mind getting some fucking in too."

"Ok, we can do that, have them pump into you a few times or something and then shoot their jizz in the bowl. Whatever works. But spend some time sucking guys off like Stacy's doing, get them to store a little up so the cum shots are worthwhile."

"Ok, I have a great idea, let them each fuck me for a minute or two and then get back in line and then I'll suck them a little too. I can do that for a while, that'll get them worked up." Olivia felt hands on her ass and knew things would certainly get out of hand, but that was plenty ok. Ever since she'd watched that video today, she was primed and ready to get fucked, especially since Steve never showed last night.

"Sure kid, whatever works," Carl answered. Turning around, Carl shouted loud enough to be heard above the din, "Guys, Olivia is going to help you get you worked up, she's going to do a little sucking and fucking over on the bed. We'll do that for a while before we do the cum shots. Now save your spunk for the girl, no blowing in her until we get the camera rolling, and don't worry, Larry will do his best to keep the camera on her so there won't be any face shots. If you're worried about that, there are some masks there on the dresser there," he said motioning towards the dresser along the wall. This isn't for distribution, this is for her private video collection only. Spunk her good and have fun!"


Olivia was lying on the end of the bed with her legs spread wide while her upper torso was leaning over on her side. She had a cock in her pussy and another one in her mouth. It had been that way for almost an hour. Each guy would get a minute in her cunt and maybe a little longer in her mouth before it was the next guy's turn. Some of the guys wore masks, most didn't, but they each stepped up with their lubed up cocks and slipped them into her slick pussy.

Olivia saw glimpses of Stacy over by the window (drapes drawn this time!), and she was sitting on some black guy's cock, slowly gyrating her hips while a crowd of guys stood in front of her getting their cocks sucked. It was standing room only and getting warm inside. That many bodies in one cramped space was too much for the A/C to handle.

"Ok, I think that's enough of a warm up. Olivia, go fix your makeup," Larry shouted out. He was grabbing her by the arm and trying to free her from the two dicks she was currently servicing. She was drunk on sex and couldn't see up from down. Her body felt like she was high on some of Carl's drugs, but she wasn't, it was pure adrenaline and an overdose of pre-teen hormones surging through her body. She would have been happy to just lay there and be fed cock after cock, but she had a job to do and Carl's beefy hand was pulling her closer to accomplishing that job.

Five minutes in the bathroom with Larry the makeup expert, and you'd never guess she'd just ridden a carousel of men for an hour. Olivia let him lead her out into the middle of the room and direct her to kneel down on the pillows. The glass bowl was right in front of her, and she couldn't wait to try and fill it up.

Larry directed six of the guys into a group around Olivia as he pointed the camera at her face. Through the lens, Olivia's beautiful face with her pretty blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail, radiated. She wasn't wearing a stitch, and that was probably for the best as the first of the guys cocks pushed into the camera's view and into her face. Olivia greedily sucked it into her mouth and stroked it with her fist while two other cocks jockeyed for position.

Carl was right, it was a free-for-all after that. Olivia heard Larry tell her to grab the bowl and she held it up under her chin just as the first volley from the first cum-shot of the day shot out. The first salvo hit her in the chin and slowly dripped down into the bowl while each of the squirts after that dripped down the side of the glass bowl and into the bottom of it.

It was hard for Olivia to pay attention after that, she'd be sucking on one cock one second and next thing she knew, he'd push her head back and either fire it onto her face or straight into the bowl, or both. As one guy would finish shooting his gunk, another would take his place.

Olivia could taste pussy on many of the cocks thrust into her mouth, and amidst all the insanity, she had time to think about whether or not it was her pussy juice, or Stacy's. There were bodies everywhere and Olivia couldn't see even a glimpse of her best friend, but knew that somewhere in the crowd of men, Stacy was there getting them ready for her to enjoy.

The bowl started to fill, slowly but surely. Taking the occasional glance down, she could see the swirling white mass with its agglomerates of goo mixed throughout. It wasn't uniform like milk, it had its clear sections, and the little chunks that always seemed to glue themselves to her teeth. It was warm, and getting heavier by the minute.

It always fascinated her the way guys would cum, some shot it out with such velocity that it would surely have shot right over her head, had her face not provided an adequate backstop. With others, the cum barely fell out of their dicks and they'd have to shake it loose. Olivia had a bird's eye view of it as cock after cock spurt into the bowl right under her chin. She did her best to suck each one clean after they ejaculated, but some guys were just so pushy and pulled her face this way or that.

She wasn't just sitting there getting cummed on either; somebody was always pulling on her nipple rings or like at the present, sticking their fingers in her cunt and a finger in her ass. It was all good, she was in sex heaven, cocks in her face, fingers in her cunt, and a bowl of semen in her face.

The aroma wafting up was heady, a smell that defied description. A smell unlike anything else, and a taste to match. It smelled salty, but had a bleachy hint to it. It was cum, her cum, and it was being offered to her like a Goddess accepting a bounty from her faithful. To consume this gift was the ultimate compliment to her loyal followers, and she would do it. She'd drink it all.

Looking up, Olivia watched as the cock nearest to her fired its last spurt into the bowl, the fist pumping the cock had a tattoo on the inner forearm that she'd seen before. And not from some other previous encounter, but from today. He'd already cum for her once before. Are these guys cumming for me more than once? That's so cool! Sucking the knob into her mouth, she looked up and said "Thank you!"

It was the least she could do, thank those who made her feel so special, so wanted, so loved. Anything else would just be downright rude. The guy nodded with a huge smile on his face, the mask he wore hiding most of his face, but he seemed extremely happy just the same.

Time didn't exist as the stream of ejaculating penises marched on. Had it been more than what the Asian girl had done? Could it really have been that many already? The contents of the bowl looked far fuller than she ever saw from the video, but that was to be expected. The Asian girl had only swallowed thirty or forty shots from the bowl, most of the others had shot them into her mouth and she swallowed them down singularly. This would be a collection of sperm from so many guys, Olivia hadn't even bothered counting. Hopefully somebody had. This would make for one hell of a difficult thing to record for her sex log. How many had fucked her that were new? How many would be able to stick around and fuck her after she drank this soup down? She'd be happy to fuck them as long as her body would allow it, it'd be the least she could do to thank them.

Maybe she and Stacy could get fucked together? With this kind of horde, anything was possible.

Olivia felt a tap on her cheek and sucked the next cock into her mouth. It looked, tasted, and felt like all the rest, hard and ready to produce its potent offering. A finger under her chin lifted her face up, and her eyes followed. It was Andy. Oh shit, this is going to be a gusher!

"Open up, but don't swallow. I want you to see how big this is going to be first hand!" he said firmly, and loudly enough for her to hear him.

Olivia reluctantly let his prized hose loose from her mouth, and watched as he jacked his cock, aiming it at her face. His nut sack seemed even more swelled than it was during yesterday's performance.

Olivia opened up and waited for the hose to start shooting, which is did. The first shot blasted to the back of her mouth, it was a long drawn out spurt that seemed to shoot continuously for a more than a second. The second spurt lasted as long and it seemed to be on auto-pilot as it shot straight into her mouth. The two spurts were enough to significantly fill her oral cavity before slowly dripping back out.

Andy's cock spurted blast after blast, seemingly without end. By the eighth explosion, Olivia could feel the intensity wane. All around her she could hear the others guys remarking at how incredible it was to see a guy shoot that much cum. It was like a fire hose trying to single handedly put out a five-alarm fire.

Olivia leaned forward as she saw the last drops trickle out, and let the mouthful she still had inside drain into the bowl. Andy's blasts alone made for a serious swallowing effort; with what Olivia saw in front of her, she'd surely be setting some kind of record for the quantity of sperm she was prepared to drink. "Thanks Andy," she said. She was proud of what he'd been able to offer to her, and she'd accepted it gratefully.

The parade of spurting cocks withered down to just a bunch of guys surrounding the Cum Queen stroking their cocks, not to make her more cum, but because they were so turned on by the prospect of this little doll about to drink down so much sperm!

Olivia's arms were getting so tired holding up the heavy glass bowl, all the more heavier now because of the amount of sperm it held. Looking around, she waited for a sign from Larry, or Carl, for her to start to drink it.

"Ok slut, if that's what you want, go ahead," Larry offered.

"Wait! Say something special," Carl interjected.

Olivia thought about it, and giggled over what she came up with. "Thank you all for offering me such a precious reward. Your Cum Goddess appreciates all you have so laboriously created for me!"

Laughs went around the room, although the only one not laughing was Olivia, she was serious about what she'd said. She really did appreciate it all. Lifting the bowl up, Olivia inhaled the aroma and prepared herself for the onslaught to come. She knew what drinking down this mucous would taste like, and with as long as it had taken to accumulate such a vast quantity of it, she knew it would be mostly cold, and probably chunky too. She'd drink it down and not complain one bit. The Queen deserved their offerings, smooth, chunky, bitter or sweet, she'd drink it all down until it was all gone. And if they wanted to serve her more, she'd take that too.

Putting the bowl to her lips drew a cheer from the guys, tipping it back she felt the lukewarm gel touch her lips. A sudden rush of hormones, or something, passed through her body, something akin to an orgasm. It was touchless, the mere thought of taking this mass into her belly had given her a rush so powerful that she thought she might have just cum.

Opening her mouth, she sucked in gently and a rush of sometimes creamy and sometimes chunky goop, filled her mouth.

"Open up and show us," someone shouted.

Olivia opened up and Larry zoomed in for a close-up. Her pretty mouth was saturated in the liquid snot, her pretty perfect teeth were coated and her tongue was all but missing with the quantity she held in her gaping mouth.

"Swallow, swallow, swallow," erupted from somewhere behind her. She couldn't smile because of her mouthful, but she wanted to. Closing her mouth, she swallowed and felt the mass slide down her throat. It was just like yesterday, and still just as unpleasant to down. Drinking something that thick just takes effort and as horny as the Queen was feeling, it was still a physical effort that took willpower to complete.

Olivia looked into the bowl and was shocked, it didn't look like the level had gone down at all! Taking another large mouthful, Olivia returned the bowl to the previous upright level, and saw the level had barely moved again. It was another tumultuous swallow, and that was followed by another.

It took a herculean effort and nearly a dozen swallows before the end was in sight. With the bottom visible, Olivia tilted her head back and felt the last of it drain into her mouth. It was her biggest mouthful yet, and it went down to add to the volume already filling her tummy.

Another cheer went up from the collection guys who'd decided to stick around inside the hot musty motel room. Olivia's pretty face was mottled with a collection of glossy white goo, and underneath it all, the smile radiating out from under the mask of semen, was genuine. Putting the bowl down, Olivia climbed up on weary legs and looked around; there were a mixture of faces, some with masks, and some without, some she recognized, and many more she didn't. "Thank you all for coming, and cumming!" she joked. "But seriously, I know it was a very impromptu, and you came through with flying colors. Thanks again for coming out." Olivia stared to make her way towards the bathroom when she heard Larry's voice.

"Alright you guys, clear on out so we can make room for the next bunch!"

"What?" Olivia mouthed. The next bunch? You mean there's more? Looking back through the crowd, Olivia could see faces peering in through the crack between the window shades. Jesus, there are more!


Olivia cleaned herself up and made herself fresh again; only to be soiled by another group of guys who'd been made to wait outside, because of the volume of guys there to blow chunks down her young throat.

What she thought would be a two hour event tops, ended up lasting well into the evening. She'd let the group go through the same routine as the first, get them randy and rowdy but sucking and fucking them for the first while, and then suck them off, only this time, they changed it up a bit.

Olivia was pleased to see Carl had invited Sam over to the event, so to spice things up and give her some pleasure out of just being a backstop for cum-launchers, Olivia climbed up onto the bed and let Sam fuck her slowly and sweetly. His gigantic cock speared her sweet pussy open at the relaxing pace that always made her orgasm massively.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.