I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens - Cover

I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens

Copyright© 2011 by Gurl Luver

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A continuation of sorts from the story "Olivia", our heroine wakes from a coma after a serious car accident only to find that everything about her life has changed. One thing that hasn't changed is her hunger for sex, and she'll do anything she can to achieve it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Prostitution  

Mmmmmm... , oh yeah... , that feels so good." A good looking guy was kneeling between her legs, his hands cupping her butt cheeks, hoisting her pussy onto his generous cock slowly but surely, filling her pussy with his throbbing manhood. He was smiling down at her with his big blue eyes, his rippling muscles flexing as he worked her body on and off his tool. She could feel his hands gripping her ass cheeks tightly, lifting her hips up to meet his, their bodies locked together in time with their rhythmic movements.

Olivia felt an arm drape across her chest and nonchalantly grab her by the breast. But it's just me and him, who's grabbing my tit?

Olivia bolted upright, waking herself in the process. She realized she wasn't alone and panicked thinking there was a man in her bed and she was fucking him under her mother's roof. That was when she saw Stacy's face and realized she was having a very erotic dream, one she was very disappointed to be missing out on.

Holy crap, for a second there I thought it was real and there was actually a guy in my bed. To the Queen, that was a phenomenal idea, and for the moment Olivia couldn't agree more. She woke up horny and knew she had a whole day with her mother ahead of her. Unless she could figure something out, she'd end up going the whole day without sex, and that would really suck.

Lifting the covers up, Olivia looked at her nearly naked friend and caught a whiff of the stale smell coming off her friend. It was like stale sweat socks meets old vagina. How many guys did you fuck last night and why do you smell so bad Stace?

The house was still quiet which meant her mother was still sleeping. Climbing out of bed, Olivia got up and headed off towards the bathroom.

A hot shower later and a fully refreshed Olivia Hastings was wrapped up in a towel and heading back to her room, passing her sleeping mother along the way. Opening up her bedroom door, she realized just how musky her room smelled thanks for her fucked out best friend, and crossed the room to open the window, stepping around Stacy's scattered clothing along the way. She could see the crusty splotches plastered over her shorts and shirt. There was no bra in sight and Olivia wondered if that was some guy's souvenir right now?

Reaching for the latch on her window, she saw a piece of paper jammed between the panes. Opening up the window, Olivia grabbed the piece of paper and then continued to open the window up all the way. She felt the rush of fresh air and it smelled so clean and clear as she opened up the folded piece of paper.

It read:

Hey you said anytime, and yet when I looked through your window, you had somebody else in your bed, so I missed out. It's my turn tonight, leave your window unlocked.

Steve

Steve thinks I had a guy in my bed last night? What a moron. Oh shit! What if he saw Sam drop Stacy off? He would have seen three people go in and only two come out. But he would have realized it was Stacy, wouldn't he?

Olivia let her mind wander about whether or not she would go down that road and let her neighbor fuck her in her own home, while she went about getting ready for the day doing her hair and makeup.

Olivia was sitting in front of her computer when she heard Stacy start to stir behind her. Looking back she was just rolling over onto her side, her eyes were closed and her breathing still deep and rhythmic. Man that girl can really saw the lumber.

Olivia's Sex Log: Day 6

I didn't expect to be writing an entry for Day 6 considering the workout my body got at the motel on Day 5, but here I am adding to my exploits. It was a fairly boring day, nothing happened all day long, nothing until very late last night. Carl dared me to have sex with my neighbors and also have sex with a dog.

I accomplished both things and surprisingly found both to be very fun; very different kinds of fun, but both fun. I fucked Steve kinda by accident. He saw me jump my fence and came to find out why. He caught me on top of Mr. MacIntyre's fence, I was about to try and fuck his beagle, instead I fucked him! It took me awhile to seduce him, but I succeeded. We fucked for almost an hour before I came home.

Carl was pissed I hadn't sent him photos of me fucking a dog so he demanded I go out and get fucked by one immediately. I found somebody's dog and jumped their fence. It was a really big dog, which is why I'm sure they'd left it outside, because nobody would normally fuck with a dog that big. Ha, ha, I'm so funny, get it? Fuck with it? That's exactly what I did, lol! Anyway I wasn't sure what to expect from the experience. I was kinda scared and very nervous about getting caught, not by the owners but by my mother from not being home when she got home.

I was almost late too! The dog's big round thing expanded inside me and I couldn't get it out! I was stuck to him for a good ten or fifteen minutes. He fucked really fast too, and his dick got pretty big I thought, well that was until his thing blew up inside me, then I didn't even notice how big his cock was anymore. I thought he was going to rip me in half!

So anyway, I finally got his big ball of meat out of my cunt and then ran home. Sam and some other guy dropped Stacy off before I got home and I walked into my room just as they were tucking her into my bed. Poor thing looked beat-up, and smelled even worse, which reminds me, I'll have to wash my sheets today. Well, that's all for now, oh yeah, I emailed the pictures of me fucking the dog to Carl, although I haven't talked with him since. I hope he likes them! See ya!

Olivia was going through her emails trying to keep up reading the new ones and responding to the ones that needed her attention. There were tons of guys wanting to hook up with her, and most didn't have a problem with her wanting to charge money. Most wanted to know how much, and when and where they could arrange it. She wasn't sure how to respond to that other than "soon". Olivia emailed Henry and asked him how soon they could schedule some "alone time" together. Even though he wanted her and Stacy together, Olivia wanted his giant horse-cock all to herself for her first encounter with him.

The emails from the guys who'd missed out on the motel event were throwing a million questions at her about whether it really happened or not, she was inclined to suggest another motel blowout party, just for those who missed out. Emailing that bunch back, she suggested they pick a date this week and see if they were willing to see for themselves.

All the emails centered around one thing, they all wanted to have sex with her, and like always, it was getting her horny again. Her body felt completely refreshed now and with a full day stuck with her mother lying before her, today was going to be a snooze-fest for her libido. Olivia knew there would be no opportunity for sex today unless she could pull something of a miracle off.

"Ohhh-hhh-hhh, my aching head. Olivia? How did I get here?"

Olivia turned around just as she was signing out of her email, and saw a very bleary-eyed Stacy raising herself up onto her elbow, and rubbing her eyes. The covers had fallen back and Stacy's developing breasts popped into view. She had various bruises and welts on her small tits and she looked like shit.

"Hi Stace, how are ya feeling?" Olivia said as she spun around on her desk chair.

"How do I look?"

"Like shit."

"Bingo, that's how I feel. What time is it?" Stacy asked, and for the first time realized she was wearing almost nothing but a ripped pair of underwear. "Where are my clothes?" she said in a panic.

"Shush Stace. There're in the wash. They were filthy and they stunk. Oh, and it's 9 o'clock. I'm glad you woke up, I was going to have to wake you up soon anyway. Your mom wants you home in time to go to church."

"Church? Crap," she stated, and then thought about what Olivia had just said. "Hey, how do you know that?"

"Your mom called here last night and I talked to her."

"You did! Oh crap, am I dead meat?" Stacy asked while throwing back the covers and quickly standing up. Gravity was not her friend and Stacy felt the world around her swim out of focus before her legs gave out and she felt herself falling down onto the bed.

"Stace, are you okay," Olivia asked rushing over to grab her friend before she could topple completely over. Olivia had Stacy by the arm and held on as her friend's head rolled to the side. From Stacy's seated position, Olivia could see the other bruises on her friend's body. They looked like finger marks from guys grabbing onto her flesh during some very physical sex.

"Yeah, just got up too fast. My head hurts and my stomach does too. In fact, my whole body hurts," she said as she rolled over onto her side and laid back down.

"What do you remember from last night Stace?" Olivia said as she sat down next to her friend and held her hand. Stacy was lying on top of the covers and Olivia could get a closer look at all the welts on her body and she knew they'd really worked her over good.

"I was at Carl's place, and I was... ," she said and then hesitated. "You know ... I was..."

"I know, Carl told me, you were sucking them all off."

"Yeah, I didn't want to at first, and then it just seemed ok. Carl was giving me different things to try."

"Like what?" she asked, although she already knew the answer, Carl was giving her drugs to keep her going.

"I don't know, I think some ecstasy then I'm not sure what else after that. He had me drinking stuff, then smoking stuff, and I think he even had me snorting stuff. It was all kind of blurry after that."

"And then after that? Do you remember anything else?"

"Yeah, they started having sex with me, everybody at Carl's, then they took me with them."

"With who? Sam?"

"Yeah. I remember being in the back of a van, or truck or something. Then guys were having sex with me. It was all kind of blurry, but it was face after face. I have no idea who they were, or how many of them there were, but judging by the pain I'm feeling down there, it was a lot."

"Like at the motel? Like that many?"

"I have no idea. It was all so blurry."

"Was it... , was it fun?"

"I don't remember much of it other than the feeling of guy after guy lying on top of me pushing his way into my... , my..."

"Pussy?" Olivia interjected.

"Yeah, my pussy. I was getting pretty sore and every time I complained, they just gave me more drugs, and then they drove me somewhere else and then more guys would have sex with me." Stacy said, and then paused.

Olivia saw the tears start forming at the corners of her eyes and then the sobs started.

"I just didn't have any choice," Stacy cried, the tears starting to flow more freely and the sobbing starting to wrack her chest. Her breathing was labored as the emotions of the previous evening overcame her.

Olivia was startled by the raw emotion she saw before her. Up until now Stacy seemed ok with what she'd had done to her, what she'd done because of her. Olivia knew she was to blame for Stacy's condition, and now she had to deal with the consequences. She'd turned her best friend into a human cum receptacle. It was her fate, her chosen fate, and not her friend's. She'd decided for her friend that she was to join her in her quest to become a mega-slut. Stacy hadn't made the choice, Olivia had made it for her, and now Carl was jumping on board the bandwagon and taking advantage of her friend's weakness. Stacy couldn't say "no" to the man, and he was taking full advantage of it.

"How many guys do you think there were?" Olivia asked. Looking into her friend's tear streaked face, Olivia could see what Carl and the rest of the guys saw in her, she was beautiful. Even in her state of distress, she looked beautiful, vulnerable, but beautiful. Olivia felt another pang of guilt as she looked down at her friend's nearly naked body. On top of her existing guilt for putting her friend in this situation, Olivia now understood Carl's interest in her friend, she screamed "victim" like she was meant to be used, meant to be taken advantage of, meant to be used as a sex toy. It was completely wrong and she knew it, but she saw the look in her friend's eye and saw what Carl saw.

"How many were there? I... , I... , have no idea Liv. Why do you want to know?" Stacy sobbed.

It was the Queen talking. The Queen wanted to know. The Queen had to know. It was the measure of a true slut to know how many guys another slut was willing to fuck. The Queen was supreme, nobody else could compare, or should compare. The Queen needed to know she was still supreme.

"I don't know, I was just curious is all," Olivia replied still holding her friend. She could feel her chubby little boobies pressing up against her tummy as she held her, her chest still heaving from her crying, which was starting to wane.

"I don't know, there were the guys at Carl's. I think it was like four or five..."

"Carl said five. Did that include Nick?"

"O-li-via?" she said enunciating every syllable.

"Well, did it?"

"Uh... , I... , don't think so..."

"So it was six including Nick?"

"Uh yeah. Olivia, why do you care how many it was? It was enough ok."

"I'm sorry Stace, I was just curious. How about after you left Carl's, how many did you fuck after that?"

"Olivia, why would you ask me that?" Stacy asked looking up at her friend with a face rapt in shock. Olivia looked very curious, almost concerned about how many guys she'd been with.

"I don't know Stace. I'm just worried that Carl is making you do more than you can handle," I guess.

"More than I can handle? Olivia, they drove me around the city for hours, letting guy after guy have sex with me! How am I supposed the "handle" that?" Stacy asked with a disturbed look on her face.

Olivia felt something inside her let loose, the idea of being driven around the city and having guy after guy have sex with her sounded like some incredible experience. She understood why Stacy was so upset about it, the Queen on the other hand thought there was nothing more appealing than being the one in that position. The idea was making her hornier than she already was. The tease of going through her sex log, then all her emails with scores of guys begging her for sex was enough already to get her primed for sex. With one sentence, Stacy had ramped up her desire like nothing else she had expected. Hearing her best friend say she was used as a cum dump was making her horny and jealous all at the same time.

Olivia wanted to be the cum dump, and the saddest part of all was that she was stuck with her mother all day and there was virtually nothing she could do to avoid it. There would be no sex for her today, unless she could figure out a way to get away from her for a while, and then who would she have sex with? There was supposed to be at least one new dick today, and how would she accomplish that? It would be tough enough getting sex as it was. How would she find a new guy to have sex with?

"Olivia, I don't think I can do this anymore. Last night was too much. I mean the other day at the motel was a lot too, but at least I had you there and I still had fun. Last night had nothing to do with fun. They used me, and I was all alone. I had no idea who the guys were or what they were going to do to me. I felt so helpless and alone. I was their toy and they were letting everybody play with me. It was just one stop after another, and every time we stopped it was another horde of guys working their way inside me. That guy who was with Sam kept egging them on to hurry up so the next guy could get a turn, and every one of them shot their stuff inside me. I feel so dirty now." Stacy's tears were drying up, but the sadness in her voice persisted. Her fears were mixed her confusion. Sex had been something she knew she would easily fall victim to if she started down that path. What she hadn't expected was for someone like Carl to take advantage of her weakness and throw her down the well of her own sexual servitude.

Olivia couldn't stand it anymore, Stacy's emotional ramblings over what they guys had done with her last night were driving her insane. Where she should have been sympathetic and comforting, she only found excitement over the debauchery of it all. The Queen should have been the one in the back of that van! She should have been the one getting pumped full of strange cocks and all the glorious cum they could provide! It wasn't right that Stacy was the one to experience something as amazing as that rolling fuck-truck. She could feel her pussy kicking into gear and knew that her underwear would soon be soaked all the way through the thin cotton. She'd have to change her underwear before she even got into her Sunday best at the rate she was going. And if Stacy doesn't stop soon, I'm going to have to frig myself off right in front of her!

"What should I do Liv?" Stacy asked.

"Huh?" Olivia mumbled. She was lost in the perversion of her mind, planning her own fuck-truck evening and wondering just how many guys Sam and whomever it was that collaborated with him for the evening, had found for Stacy. She hoped it would be a ton of guys, all with a hard cocks ready to fill her up. "I'm sorry Stace, I was just imagining how awful that must have been like for you." It took all her willpower to get that lie out of her mouth without sounding insincere. That last thing Olivia wanted right now was to lose her best friend at such a vulnerable time. Her partner in crime seemed to be backing out, exit stage left in a big damn hurry.

"It was Liv. Well... , it didn't start out horrible, but it certainly ended terribly," Stacy said as she sat upright, no longer lying on her side. "So what do you think I should do?" Stacy asked again.

"I'm not sure Stace," Olivia said, feeling her pussy leaking into her panties. "Carl can be pretty persuasive, plus we need him for all the stuff he provides. Maybe you should tell him they need to take it easier on you next time." The thought of telling her best friend she should stop having sex was something she just couldn't do, the Queen wouldn't allow it, plus she liked the idea of Stacy being her party pal.

"Next time? Liv, I don't think I want to do this anymore, ever."

"Don't be silly, we're having too much fun to stop now. You just need a night off to rest and recover like I did last night."

"Really, you didn't have sex last night?" Stacy asked as the last of her tears casually slid down her cheeks and her breathing returning to normal. Olivia had such a casual way of making the most traumatic moment of her life seem like something minor as she blew off her statement about giving up sex as if it were nothing.

"I did, but I don't have time to give you all the gory details right now. I need to finish getting ready for church, and you need to get dressed and get ready too. I'll fill you in later on what I did last night, since I know you'll have a ton of questions," Olivia said with a giggle. "Now get your sorry butt out of bed and get ready to go home."

"Alright," Stacy said with a sigh. Olivia seemed to be one step ahead of her with all this sex stuff and seemed to be able to take it all in stride like nothing she'd experienced was anything major. Suspecting she wouldn't be finding anymore sympathy for the moment, Stacy said, "I'm guess I should get home soon so I don't miss church. That's all I need is my mother asking questions about last night, because I'm too bushed to get home in time."

"There you go. Get home, go to church, and then do nothing for the rest of the day. By this time tomorrow you'll be raring to go at it again!" Olivia said as she released her friend. Also so she could change her underwear since there were sopping wet now.

Stacy highly doubted she'd be "raring to go" anytime soon, but got her abused body moving. "Umm, Liv, do you have some clothes I can wear home?" Stacy asked sitting upright again. This time she was able to keep from blacking out as she remained sitting in a vertical position on the edge of Olivia's bed.

"Sure Stace, let me get you something. I think I have one of those tank tops with the built in sports bras since my bras will be too big for you and yours didn't seem to make the trip over here." Olivia stood up and felt her underwear stick to her shaved pussy. Yep, they're soaked alright. Fucking little tramp has me all jacked up in time to sit through the most boring hour of my life listening to another boring sermon. At least Father Tim is cute, in a young priestly kind of way. "So anyways, getting back to last night, you said it didn't start out terrible, does that mean you didn't mind what was going down at Carl's place?" Olivia asked as she handed a pile of clothing to her best friend to wear.

"Well, like I said they made me suck their... , you know, their cocks. And even though I didn't really want to, I guess I got into it. I was feeling pretty good so I guess that was kind of fun. I guess I didn't mind having sex with them all either, except that I was still a little sore from the night before. So I guess I was ok with all of that. It was just when they took me and threw me in the van. That's when it stopped being fun."

"So was it because you didn't know what was going to happen that made it so scary, or was it all the guys?" Olivia asked. Stacy still appeared to be unsteady on her feet as Olivia watched her friend start to undress, which didn't amount to much of an exercise since all she had on were her ripped panties.

Stacy's head was swimming as she stood there in front of her best friend, her fingers grasping what was left of the waistband of her panties. Olivia was making her feel silly over her reaction to the previous evening, like it wasn't a serious thing. Her body told her differently as she ached all over, especially from her crotch, which she was about to inspect. Peeling off her tattered panties, Stacy examined both the crotch of the panties and her own crotch as well. The panties were ruined, besides being completely cum encrusted and stiff, they were ripped in several places. It was evident that she was forcibly stripped numerous times the previous evening.

Her poor vagina looked like something a pack of dogs had been fighting over. It was very red and swollen and coated in the same crusty sperm her panties were. Judging by the pain she was feeling now, Stacy knew that the rest of the day was going to be spent popping pain killers and taking hot baths. No more sex for me, ever!

That thought ran through her brain on an endless loop as she struggled to get dressed. No matter what Carl demands, I will not be his puppet anymore! Who are you kidding Stacey Bennett, it's in your blood. You can't say no to him, or any other domineering man no matter how strong you think you can be. You'll be back on his couch with your legs spread, eagerly awaiting his cock, or in the back of some car, or some sleazy motel waiting for some other anonymous guy to fuck your cunt. You may not like the sex all that much, but you won't say no, not now, not ever!

Stacy's subconscious had a battle raging inside her head. She knew she didn't ever want to go through what she experienced last night ever again. And it wasn't the onslaught of sex as much as it was a sense of abandonment, the singular loneliness of it all. Yeah, but if it was somewhere you felt secure with, or around people you knew were watching over you, you'd let those guys fuck you all over again! But I don't want to be that person! Yes you do! You want to be used just like all the women in your family tree. All those sluts that came before you, and the slutty progeny your nasty little pussy is going to spit out some day, she'll be as big of a slut as you! But I don't want to be a slut! You can't hide what's inside cum-slut!

"I guess it was just the "not-knowing" of what was going to happen to me," Stacy concluded after giving her friend's question a few seconds to ponder. She finished dressing and sat back down on Olivia's bed, she was depressed over the mind battle she was facing. It was mentally exhausting being in her head, and not to mention she felt weird wearing Olivia's clothes. Yeah they'd traded clothes tons of times, but she'd never worn her friend's underwear before today. It was just one more mental hurdle she had before her, although this one wasn't much more than a little bump compared to the "sex" hurdle. That one seemed to be a mile high.


Olivia managed to accomplish two major tasks; to get her church clothes on and finish getting ready, and to get her mentally distraught friend looking presentable and out the door. Thankfully her mom was ready early enough to make the detour past the Bennett house to drop Stacy off just in time to keep Mrs. Bennett happy.

Church was an exercise Olivia found out. It was her first time around a large number of males that weren't gathering to fuck her, and unbeknownst to them, they had a true sexual prodigy in their midst. She received glances from the men around her, something that was becoming increasingly more common. Their gazes lingered just a split second too long for it to be anything more than casual. She enjoyed the attention, but sadly, she knew there would little, or no opportunity to entice any of them into joining her in the coat closet. Even if she could manage, most of the guys were either very young and there with their parents, were married men there with their families, or just too old to be worth considering.

A little voice sounded in her head reminding her about Carl's request to fill all the age groups, and Olivia surveyed the room with a new purpose. Although a phrase flashed through her mind that suddenly seemed appropriate, something about not shitting where you eat, or something like that.

That was the difference between a dream and reality. In her dream, Olivia had snuck out feigning that she didn't feel well, and got gang-banged in the maintenance room by five guys. Olivia doubted very much that her mother would just sit there in their pew and let Olivia be gone long enough to find even one guy to fuck. And how exactly do you do that at a church anyway? Just walk up to a guy, if you could even find one who wasn't stuck here sitting through Father Tim's sermon, and say, "Hey, you want to fuck me? I'm really horny and I just want to use your cock for a few minutes?"

It sounded like just what she needed, but those kinds of things just didn't happen like they did in dreams. I need sex soon though, between all those guys' emails and Stacy's retelling of last night's fun, I'm ready to fuck a broom handle!

The rest of the service was predictably boring and Olivia sat through it thinking about sex non-stop. She was horny and was dreading the rest of the day with her mother, not because she didn't like spending time with her mom, it was just that after the sexual teasing she'd had, she wanted to get down to business and serve the Queen's urges in a serious manner.

After church, Olivia's mom dragged her around for what her mother thought would be some good quality "girl time", going for coffee and doughnuts. Olivia found her thoughts wandering again while they sat there munching on their snacks, thinking about how, or if she would be able to get out today and satisfy her growing urges. It was like that first morning-after day, the day following day her first day's work as a prostitute. She'd been fucked silly all day long and yet the very next day, something was eating away at her mind. It wasn't until she hooked up with Carl and his buddy late that evening that she knew what it was. A growing and constant need for sex.

No matter what condition her body happened to be in, her mind wanted every waking moment to be consumed with sex, mentally and physically. Yesterday was a prime example, her body was in no shape to endure more sex, and yet that's want she wanted, or needed. It was a sorry excuse for the Queen, a day in which she only fucked one guy (and one dog), even though her pussy objected to the demands put upon it, it still gave Olivia the pleasure her mind was demanding.

And now here she sat, her body fully recovered and waiting to be abused again, and no relief in sight.

Olivia felt like a little puppy on a leash, barely present while her mother dragged her around from stop to stop. Visiting her Aunt Agnes and then her mother's friend Lucy, finally stopping making one last stop to pick up some groceries. Olivia was bored and found her mind focusing on the phallic shaped veggies as they strolled through the produce department, her mother's constant chatter disrupting her visions of which cucumber would feel the best in her tight and hungry pussy.

Selecting a few items that might have to do in a pinch, Olivia tossed them in the cart nonchalantly. If I gotta fuck myself I'll do it, but it won't be nearly what I need. Olivia was starting to feel manic again, like she was going to go off the deep end if she didn't find relief soon. It wasn't just that she needed an orgasm badly, she needed to get fucked badly. She needed to feel the physical connection. She needed to feel the lust in a man's heart as he slammed his cock home into her body. That was it, she needed the basic animalistic demand of being dominated by the male of her species.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.