I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Gurl Luver

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A continuation of sorts from the story "Olivia", our heroine wakes from a coma after a serious car accident only to find that everything about her life has changed. One thing that hasn't changed is her hunger for sex, and she'll do anything she can to achieve it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Prostitution  

Olivia woke up and had to think for a moment, what reality am I waking up into? Yesterday had been surreal, coming out of her coma and finding out she wasn't the Queen of the Sluts with over two thousand proverbial notches on her bedpost. Her pussy that had entertained her, and every Tom, Dick, or Harry, every day since before her summer break, was still as virginal as the day she was born. Minus her hymen of course. Her episode with the hairbrush last night had taken care of that.

Looking down Olivia saw a few traces of blood on the tissues wadded up in her panties. Licking her finger for a little lube, Olivia felt inside and sure enough could feel the little shreds of skin where her hymen used to be. It was tender, but not unbearable. Can I fuck tonight with it? Only one way to find out she thought as she climbed out of bed and went over to her computer and checked her emails.

"Holy fuck," was the only thing Olivia said. There were over four hundred replies to her offer, apparently word had spread about the eighteen year old virgin who was offering free sex. Grabbing her cell phone, she called Stacy, after five rings she heard the phone pick up and without waiting, said, "Stace, you're not going to believe this-"

"Hello? Liv? Do you know what time it is? I'm still half asleep," she mumbled into the phone.

"Wake up girl! Over four hundred responses! Can you believe it?"

"Wow, are you serious?"

"Uh huh."

"Hold that thought, I'm coming over."


Stacy Bennett had never moved so fast in her entire life as she hustled to get dressed and make herself presentable. She was dying to get over to Olivia's and check out the replies. Her best friend had over four hundred guys begging her for sex and as mixed as her emotions were about it all, it was too juicy to miss out on. For Stacy, thoughts of having sex with a boy was very... , complicated. Too many things to worry about, pregnancy, disease, somebody finding out... Too much for this twelve year old girl to worry about. But if it was something Olivia wanted so badly, to lose her virginity to some strange guy, then just by her competitive nature alone, Stacy felt compelled to be involved too, even if it was just as an interested observer. That was about as "involved" as she wanted to be.

Stacy repeated her previous days cycling performance and made it over to Olivia's house in a matter of minutes, and came bounding in the front door a scant twenty minutes after Olivia's call.

"Well aren't you up early this morning Stacy," commented Olivia's mother from the kitchen. Pouring her second coffee of the morning, Lauren Hastings was trying to clear the cobwebs from her first really good sleep since her precious daughter returned from the hospital safe and sound.

"Hi Ms ... uh, Lauren. How are you?"

"I'm great. You and Olivia have plans for hanging out today?" she asked before taking a large slug of her steaming cup of coffee.

"I'm not sure, Olivia called me and I was, uh... , excited to see her again, so I came over."

"Stacy, do you think Olivia would be upset if I went in to work tonight? I haven't gone to work since the accident and I'm kinda getting pressured to come back. I haven't said anything to Olivia yet because I wasn't sure if she would be comfortable with me leaving her at home by herself so soon after coming home."

"I'll keep her company if you need to go in Ms. Hastings, I mean Lauren. I'll be honest, I'm not really comfortable calling you by your first name Ms. Hastings. Is it ok if I don't?"

"Thanks Stacy, I'll bring it up later and see if she's ok with me starting back to work again. Now why don't you go see what Olivia's up to," Lauren said as she watched her daughter's bright and bouncy best friend take off down the hallway. Stacy was such a good friend she thought, always there when her daughter needs her, and so very responsible too.


"Hiya Stace, come check these guys out. I started picking my top ten last night and even emailed them back telling them they were my finalists, now I have all these new ones and a bunch of them are way hotter than the ten I already picked."

"Well what are you going to do, pick a whole new bunch?" Stacy asked as she stood over her friend's shoulder and scanned her list of messages. "Holy crap, look at what that guy says he wants to do to you! Can you even do that?"

"I don't know, but I'm willing to try!" Olivia laughed in response. It was nothing really, the guy said he wanted to throat-fuck her. The dream-state Olivia was a world champion deep-throater, the real world Olivia had never seen a real cock in the flesh and would certainly gag if some guy tried throat-fucking her. Still, it sounds exciting to try!

"Look at the size of that guy's thing! Holy crap it's huge!" Stacy exclaimed. The truth was Stacy had never seen a man's penis, and a fully erect man's penis was something new to her, other than the ones she'd craftily seen on the internet. "That guy's so old! That guy is so gross. That guy is so..."

Olivia sat back in amusement as Stacy "oohed and ahhed" at her collection of emails. The "good" was heavily outweighed by the "bad" but Olivia didn't care, they were all eligible in her eyes, attractive or not. They took the time to send her a note detailing why they thought they should be judged worthy and most even included a picture of themselves. "That takes guts, especially if you look like that guy!" Olivia remarked as she looked at one of the candidates least likely to be included in the final cut. He was fat and hairy and was about as unattractive as any guy she'd ever seen, but he was able to get his cock hard and looked like it could do the job. The Queen wouldn't have hesitated for a second to fuck the guy, but Olivia wasn't the Queen in real life, only in her memories.

The real Olivia was still a twelve year old virgin who wouldn't know what she was really doing. She was going on instinct and her instinct was telling her she needed to have sex. Right or wrong that's what she felt in her bones and last night's experience with her hairbrush handle, despite the pain, did nothing to assuage her interest in going through with her plan. Somewhere in this collection of emails was the guy she wanted to have sex with first.

The ten finalists from the day before held some very promising guys. Most were in their twenties while one was in his thirties and even one guy in his forties. The old guy was handsome and looked like he spent a lot of time in the gym, plus he was hung! "Is that something I should avoid?" Olivia wondered. She'd already sent him her response so it was kinda hard to pull back now. He'd already responded back, along with the other nine as well. "I'll save reading those until I go through the rest of these emails. I don't want to commit to anything until I get them all reviewed. No sense jumping at the first one who gets me hot," Olivia concluded.

The truth was, she was getting hot, the very idea that all these guys were lining up to be her "first" was very flattering and Olivia was getting excited by it all. It was the anticipation that within days, hours maybe, she could be lying on her back with one of these guys crawling up between her naked thighs, ready to feed her little blonde pussy, his big hard cock. The very thought was making her wet between the legs.

Any rational girl her age would never be thinking these thoughts, and the Olivia from before the accident would have been right there, aghast at the thought of what she was prepared to do, yet the Olivia that spent almost two weeks in a coma wasn't thinking that. She was fully prepared to carry out her plan and if her first guy was as much fun as she anticipated, there were guys #2 through... , well, there were a hell of a lot of guys there to be had if she so desired.

"Why didn't I think of such a brilliant plan in my dream?" Olivia wondered as she started sorting the new guys into "maybes" and "definitely's" and "definitely not's". "Uh oh, I think this guy is onto me Stace," Olivia said as she gestured to one of the emails. "He thinks I'm underage."

"What makes him think that?"

"He says here that he thinks it's my facial features and body development. My hips are too narrow and my thighs are too thin. Well sorry if I'm not fat enough for him!"

"Trash folder! Bye-bye a-hole"

"Yep, you have taken yourself out of consideration my friend!" Olivia added. There were several more messages suggesting she wasn't eighteen and even a few saying they knew she was underage and still wanted to fuck anyway. "Hmmm, that's interesting. That would make trying to keep up the lie that I'm eighteen a non-point. I think I'll add those guys to the "maybe" list."

The emails kept trickling in as they went through the growing list. "I'm gonna pull the message Stace. I think if I keep it posted, by this time tomorrow I might have five hundred or more and I'm sure there's got to be more than enough guys here that I can pick one from."

"Come on you big slut, why don't you just rank them from best to worst and then bang one every day until you have the list done," Stacy said with a grin on her face.

"Stacy, come on, I'm not a slut!" Olivia replied laughing. Not yet anyway. "Seriously, that's an intriguing possibility, but some of these guys are just too gross to even consider that."

"Liv, I was just kidding. I don't care how big of a slut you dreamed you were, nobody could have sex with that many guys."

I could. I could without even batting an eye. Olivia had convinced herself that her dreams were as close to any reality she could possibly imagine and that her first real sexual experience would be just as fulfilling as she'd experienced in her dream world. Although her first time with Steve hadn't been that great from her memory, it wasn't all that great the second time either, but by the third time it was getting pretty hot she thought. "Maybe that's what it will be like for real. The first time might not be all that pleasant, but after that I think it'll get really fun," Olivia thought as she looked on at her piles of guys. Each and every one of them wanted to stick their cocks into her pussy, and one lucky guy was going to get the chance, well maybe more than one!

Stacy reviewed Olivia's first ten choices and nodded with approval. "Not bad, although I don't get why you seem to like them a little older, especially that guy in his forties. He's older than my dad!"

"But he's good looking, he's got an amazing body and he's going to know what he's doing. I was going to pick all younger guys, but then I thought they might not be able to afford the hotel, or taxi rides to get me there and back, plus they might not be that good. For my first time at the very least, I want somebody who knows what they are doing."

"That makes sense, although he looks kinda big. Don't you want a guy with a... , you know... , a smaller dick," Stacy whispered. "I mean it's probably going to hurt a lot the first time and the smaller the better I would think."

"I'm already ahead of you. I kinda took care of that last night. Well maybe not all the way, but enough that I don't think it's going to hurt very much the first time."

"What do you mean?"

"I popped my cherry last night."

"You did what?" Stacy asked incredulously. "How did you pop your own cherry? Did it hurt?"

"Yep, hurt like a mother fucker!" Olivia whispered back.

"How?"

"With this," Olivia said holding up her hairbrush. "It was your idea."

"What???"

"Ha ha, it was in my dream, you said your first guy Phil used it on you because you'd fucked him all night long and he couldn't get it up anymore and you were still really horny and couldn't find anything else to fuck."

"Wow, I like the sounds of the "me" from your dreams. Maybe I should submit my own ad and see if somebody wants to bust me open too."

"I'd do you if I had a dick," said Olivia with the straightest face she could manage; which lasted about three seconds before both girls burst out laughing.

"Liv, you crack me up. No I'm serious, when have you ever lead me wrong? I thought about this long and hard last night and maybe it's not as crazy of an idea as I first thought. If I'm going to have sex for the first time, I might as well do it with someone who knows what they're doing. And if it's as awesome as you say, maybe I should get in on this too." Stacy suggested. Stacy Bennett was never one to be left out of anything, her competitive nature just wouldn't allow it.

"Stace, I have to be honest, if it weren't for these dreams in my head that still seem as real as anything else I've ever experienced, I probably wouldn't be doing this. I had no interest in having sex before the accident... , well that's a lie, I did, but I wasn't prepared to do anything about it. Now with these memories, at least that's what they feel like, I'm almost compelled to go through with it. It's almost like if I don't, I'll never be able to dispel the idea that these dreams are just that, just dreams."

"I still can't believe you busted your own cherry with your hairbrush. That's crazy."

"I know, but like you said, the first time will probably hurt and I thought I wanted to enjoy it as much as possible. I figured if I didn't like it, or if it hurt too bad, then I'd know my memories were completely false and I could just try and forget about them."

"But Liv, they're just dreams. I can assure you that you weren't a slut before your accident, and you aren't one now. You're still the same person. The dreams never happened."

"I know that. But tell my brain that. I remember the details from what happened yesterday after I woke up, but I remember it like I read it in a book, just like every other "real" day you remember.

You recall the events but you probably can't remember what your clothes felt like on your skin, what the air smelled like or what the food tasted like that you ate. You know you had a hamburger for lunch but do you really remember what it tasted it like? The dreams I had in my coma are way more vivid than even what I remember happening yesterday, and I'm remembering stuff that really happened yesterday. I know the dreams I had never happened, but they are so real to me that it seems more real than real life. I know that sounds totally bizarre, but I can't describe it any other way."

"So how real was the sex?"

"Stace, you can't even begin to imagine what that was like. It was beyond anything you've ever experienced. It was like opening up a can of joy and drinking down as much as you could swallow. If my body gives me feelings like that in real life, I don't know how I'll keep from being as big of a slut in real life as I was in my dreams. It was that amazing."

"Really? Oh my God, that sounds so incredible," said Stacy as she watched her friend tell the tale. It all sounded so fantastical that she wondered if the bump to the head did more damage than the doctors could detect. "How could a dream seem more real than reality? There isn't anything more real than reality, is there?" Stacy wondered.

"I just have to find out, and I don't see any other way to do it other than to pick one of these guys and find out. If it sucks, then the only people, other than you to know, will be me and him. If I picked somebody I know, they'd know I'm not a virgin anymore and maybe want me to put out on a regular basis. If it was great then maybe picking someone I know would be a good thing, if it isn't fun, then I'd have to live with the risk that word could get out that I was a slut and that would be really bad. Well it wouldn't be bad if I was a slut, but I'm not," Olivia laughed. At least not yet!

The truth was she didn't know what she was. It almost felt like the Queen of the Sluts was inside her head trying to get her body to do what she wanted, to have sex as much in real life as she had in her dream world. The Queen was making the dreams so vividly real that she felt compelled to go out and find somebody to have sex with. The Queen it seemed, was striving to make her dreams come true. That could only be nonsense, but here she was going through her collection of suitors with whom she was going to give her virginity to. The Queen was winning, one tiny little battle at a time.

Of course the only explanation to a rational mind was that it was just the natural curiosity of a young girl, eager to find out about her body and what it could do and what it would do for her. The sex part was the key though, it was her desire for pleasure that had driven her activities in her dream world, and without the sex, the dreams wouldn't have amounted to much of anything.

She was trying to find a common ground between her perceived reality and the real thing. Something as fantastical as a phantom called the Queen of the Sluts who might be residing somewhere in the back of her mind, was utter silliness. No such thing could exist, she was just being curious, that's all Olivia reasoned. One simple act and she could verify or refute the entire collection of extremely vivid dreams she possessed in her brain.

The fact that her dreams were controlling her direction in the real world was troubling, Olivia thought, but better to find out once and for all and be done with it she figured.

"Ok, let's narrow it down to one guy, ok?" Olivia announced as she flipped over to her collection of finalists.

There were twenty two in all whom she thought would be perfect choices. Stacy's idea of who should be number one differed significantly from her own however as Olivia pointed out who she wanted as her final three.

Stacy wanted this guy named David who was a twenty-one year old student. He bragged about how good he was in bed and how big his dick was. "Ironic that she'd pick a guy with a big dick after she said I shouldn't," Olivia thought as she set him aside for the moment. No, Olivia liked this other guy named Aaron, he was twenty-eight and was a doctor. His photo sadly, was of him clothed so she'd be going into this blind, not knowing what he was like "down there", but then again how the hell would she know about size, all her knowledge of dicks were from a dream.

He'd been one of the finalists from the previous evening and had already responded to her email saying he was available tonight. His email made her smile, he was so overjoyed to be one of the finalists. He thought she had an amazing body, and from what hadn't been blacked out, looked like she was really pretty too. He was sincere in his original note and also in his follow-up email. Some of the guys had been pretty rude in what they said they wanted to do to her body, this guy Aaron showed class.

Olivia typed up her reply and told him that he was her choice to be her first lover and wanted to know how soon he was available to meet. She told him she was available in the afternoons up until about ten o'clock. Candy, as she went by in her email, said she still lived with her mother and had other commitments that required she be home before eleven o'clock.

Olivia clicked on the "send" button with more than her share of butterflies in her stomach. She'd just told this man she wanted to have sex with him and now the offer was out there. There was no taking it back now. It was thrilling and scary all at the same time as she contemplated the very real decision she'd made to take his cock between her legs. He was her choice and with him she'd lose her virginity, her one true treasure that she could only give out once. He would be the one, and as nervous as the prospect made her, the sooner the better.


Olivia and Stacy lounged out by the pool after lunch, working on their tans while they passed the time. Olivia was dying to run inside and see if Aaron had emailed back. It was getting close to the time her mother would be going to work. Olivia's mom had been very tentative in her discussion about going in to work, but Olivia assured her she was feeling great, better than she ever remembered before.

Lauren Hastings came out through the back door and announced against her better judgment that she was leaving for work. Both girls waved back and continued on with their giggly chatter.

"Do you think she's gone yet? I'm dying to see if you got a response," Stacy remarked while lying there soaking up the sun. Stacy Bennett was as "typical" of a twelve year old in build as Olivia was "untypical". Stacy had very little breast development and slim boyish hips. Stacy could never be confused with an athlete, not to say she was fat, more like shapeless. She would eventually develop a more womanly figure, but right now she was as undeveloped as a ten year old.

Olivia couldn't be more of a polar opposite, she had an incredibly toned body with just the right amount of musculature in her legs and ass to make any guy's head turn. Her hips had started developing a nice flair to them and her boobs had been a B-cup for several months. Her years of ballet dancing her given her a great physique, and combined with great genes, had given her the perfect body. If not for her diminutive height at five foot-four inches, she had the body and looks that would have had her on a runway by now.

Olivia would have loved tanning topless today, but her backyard just wasn't private enough for that. With the Johnsons next door and that old codger next door Mr. Spencer, he'd for sure be staring out the window watching her. He was a dirty old man, even too old for her rather wide-open tastes.

"I think she's gone now. I heard the car start up and idle for a while, but I'm sure she's gone by now. Let's go check and see if he replied back."

Racing inside, the girls looked out the front window in time to see Lauren Hastings pull away from the curb and accelerate down the street. Rushing to the computer, Olivia opened up her email page and looked for Aaron's reply.

"He replied Stace! He wants to know if I'm available tonight!"

"Well, are you?"

"Fuck ya!" Olivia said as she started typing her reply.

"I thought you agreed to wait a few days, and make sure you were doing the right thing?"

"Stace, maybe it's just the excitement of it all, but I AM doing the right thing. I'm sure of it!"

Replying back, Olivia wrote: "Hi Aaron, yes, I am available tonight. What time are you available?" she typed and hit send.

Within minutes he replied back that he was ecstatic that she was available. He also wanted to do some shopping and get her something special for tonight and needed an hour or two to get done what he wanted have ready. Also, what size did she wear? And what shoe and bra size was she?

"He's going to buy you something to wear, like lingerie. Ooh sexy!" Stacy squealed.

"I'm usually a medium depending on what it is I'm wearing. A 34-B and a size 6 shoe. I think I'm a 34-26-32 or something like that. I'm intrigued, what do you need my measurements for?" Olivia typed and hit send.

His reply came back within a minute: "I can't tell you, it's a surprise! Can I send a cab to pick you up at 4pm?"

"Sure, I'll be ready by then."

"Excellent, call this number ... and tell them where to pick you up and tell them it's to be billed to Aaron Taylor. Oh, where are we meeting? Would the Marriott be ok?"

"Marriott sounds fine. I'll call the cab company and give them my address."

"I'll email you back with the room number. If you get there first, I'll have them leave a key in an envelope with your name on it. What name should I give them?"

"Oh shit, what name should I go by Stace?" Olivia asked.

"Beats me. Who do you feel like being? You aren't going to give him your real name are you?"

"Hell no. How about Julie?"

"Yeah, go with Julie Taylor, that way if anyone gets suspicious, you can just say you're his sister or niece or something."

"Niece, yeah, good call."

"Aaron, My name is Julie, and you can have them put "Julie Taylor" on the envelope if needed."

"Amazing idea, I'll see you soon!"

"Oh my God! I can't believe you're actually going to have sex in like two hours!" Stacy said excitedly.

"I know, I'm almost shaking I'm so nervous," Olivia replied.

"We need to get you ready girlfriend!" Stacy shouted as she spun into action. With her doubts voiced, the time to be the protective friend was over, it was time for Stacy to support her best friends' decision.

Although you'd never know it to look at her, Stacy Bennett knew what she was doing when it came to dressing and working with make-up. She and her big sister Katy had spent years raiding her mother's make-up and doing each other's make-up. She knew how to keep it simple without going too far, and with Olivia's facial features, Stacy knew that she didn't have much work to do to accent her beautiful features.

By the time three-thirty rolled around, Stacy had Olivia looking like a runway model and the best part was, there was no way anybody was going to question whether or not she was eighteen. Her make-up was perfect and she was dressed to kill.

Stacy had run home quickly and raided her mother's closet for something sexy as nothing Olivia owned would meet with her standards. An off-white wrap-around mini skirt started things off followed by a black v-neck ruffled tee. It went over the sexiest underwear Stacy could find that she thought Olivia might be able to fit into.

Olivia felt weird putting on someone's else's underwear, but Stacy wouldn't stand for the granny stuff Olivia owned, and for the evening ahead of her, Olivia whole-heartedly agreed. The underwear was black and lacey and fit surprisingly well considering.

In all the excitement, Olivia hadn't thought about one of the most important aspects of the evening, would her recently deflowered pussy be up to the task? "It better be," she thought as she whooshed around putting on the final touches.

"Do you have condoms?" Stacy asked.

"No, of course not. Aaron's a doctor, I'm sure he'll bring some," Olivia replied.

"Ok, don't forget your phone or the number to the cab company."

"Don't worry," Olivia said as she punched in the number for the cab company and waited for them to answer.

"923 Sycamore Dr., yes, right away. To be billed under Taylor. You have the details, ok great. I'll be watching for him. Thanks."

"Oh my God, they're sending a driver over now. This it Stace! I can't believe I'm so excited!" Olivia gushed.

"Me too! Have a great time and I hope it's everything you want it to be!"

Ten minutes later, a honk outside signaled the arrival of the taxi.

"Good luck Liv, knock 'em dead."

"Thanks, I will!" Olivia shouted as she hurried out the door and down the steps to the waiting cab. Her wrap-around skirt was flapping away as she scooted down the steps, no doubt giving the cabbie a nice view.

Climbing into the cab, Olivia looked up and saw the cab driver looking at her through the rear-view mirror. "Where to miss?"

"The Marriott downtown please," Olivia replied as she adjusted her skirt and made sure her boobs weren't sticking out of the wide-open neckline of the v-necked shirt.

"Got a hot date or something?"

"No, uh... , just meeting someone for dinner."

"Someone huh? Yeah, I get that a lot," he replied with a snear.

"It's my uncle, he flew in from out of town and I'm meeting him for dinner if you really need to know," Olivia replied trying to keep her cool. She had the distinct impression that the cab driver knew exactly what she was up to. "Aaron wouldn't have said anything, would he?" she wondered. "What is it, my attire? The fact that I'm dressed up in these sexy clothes with my boobs practically hanging out, or that I'm all alone? Whatever it is, he seems to know. Or else I'm just being paranoid," Olivia thought as she watched the driver's eyes occasionally glance back at her, drinking her in.

Olivia knew the look, she'd seen it a thousand times in her dreams, he had lust in his eyes, and it was all being directed at her. He wanted to soil her pussy with his seed, but he wouldn't get the chance. "Sorry pal, my pussy belongs to Aaron tonight," Olivia thought as a smile spread across her face. "I'm a one-dick woman tonight, and I'm going to ride Aaron's cock until I rub the skin off of it!"

Olivia smoothed her hands over the light colored skirt; there sure was a lot of tanned leg sticking out from the short skirt. I hope this doesn't look too slutty. The reality was starting to sink in they bumped along on the way to the hotel, "I'm going to have these legs wrapped around some guy's body tonight," she realized as she stared at the juncture where her knees came together. Her thoughts went over the decisions that led up to this moment, and for all her nervousness, Olivia was glad she'd gone ahead with the plan as she absently looked out the window as the taxi drove on, taking several twists and turns, one highway after another before pulling up to the big hotel as she'd instructed.

"Ok, missy, I hope you and your "uncle" have a great time. Here's my card, call me when you're done. I'm supposed to give you a ride home too," he said as he turned around and held out a dirty business card. It read "Veteran's Taxi" and it had the address and phone numbers on the front. "My name and cell number are on the back, call me when you're done "visiting" your uncle. Oh and what time should I be expecting your call?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.