Who Loves Ya', Baby(Sitter)
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mr. Marcus resists the temptation of Annie's second babysitter, but the babysitter's mother has different ideas, especially mentoring.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Humor   Cheating   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

"You're just going to have to do it again," said Emily Bollard. "This time, Alyssa must be satisfied. Do you have any condoms in the house?"

I shook my head.

"Well then we'll just have to be careful." Emily examined my wilting penis. "Now would be a good time to instruct Alyssa in oral sex, wouldn't you agree? It'll get you ready. Come close, my dear, and I'll coach you."

Emily Bollard had been an ineffective chaperone, from my perspective. Her daughter Alyssa, our current babysitter, had convinced her mother that it was okay for her to sit in my lap naked, rub my cock across her labia, and even stick it in. Actually, not just stick it in. A full in-and-out experience, which brought me to a climax, but not before letting Alyssa slip off my lap and onto the floor. Alyssa expressed disappointment that she hadn't reached orgasm, and her mother stuck up for her daughter.

"Do it again" was a clear communication. Next time, Alyssa's pleasure would come before mine, whether I came or not.

"Mrs. Bollard. Emily," I pleaded, "I came within a few seconds of impregnating your daughter." Instead, I had spurted all over her daughter's large breasts. "We should stop now before-"

"I will not subject my daughter to scorn from her male companions. She needs to know how to please them." Her arms were folded. "I'll coach her through the act of oral sex. You just sit there. And enjoy."

It was the first time Emily acknowledged she was familiar with oral sex and that I might be getting pleasure out of my intimacy with her daughter. Up to then, it as quite clinical, at least the way she had spoken about it when my cock was deep in her daughter's pussy. I sat back down on the couch, still naked. So was Alyssa.

Emily waved her daughter in my direction. "Okay, go ahead."

Alyssa got on her knees between my legs and put her head tentatively over my wilted penis. "So what do I do, Momma?"

"Use your lips, not your teeth. A man's penis is very sensitive around the tip."

Alyssa's tongue licked at the head of my cock. "Is this right?"

"Look. His erection is returning."

Sure enough, my limp cock was getting pumped up. I was tempted to lift my hips and drive my cock deeper down Alyssa's throat, but I didn't want to scare the young woman or get her mother more pissed off.

"Put your lips around it and hum," Mrs. Bollard said.

I wondered how often Mrs. Bollard went down on her husband, the one who'd run off with his exciting secretary. Who also had big tits.

My cock thickened at the proximity of Alyssa's tits, plus the pressure and the tickle of her mouth. If I hadn't emptied my balls a few minutes prior, I would have been on the verge of an eruption. "You're doing very well," I said.

"It's pretty obvious I think, but thank you for the verbal reinforcement." Emily was rubbing one breast, obviously turned on by our show. "I'm sure Alyssa appreciates it."

Alyssa hummed a "thank you." My hips jerked.

"That's probably enough, dear," said her mother.

Alyssa sat back, tits jiggling on her chest, staring at my fat, bloated cock. "It's ready and so am I."

"For what?" There had to be limits. "I'm not putting it inside you again. You're too young to get pregnant, and if we have sex, I won't be able to control myself."

Alyssa stood up, her pussy lips wet and inviting. I struggled to keep from reaching out and caressing her inner thigh, coaxing her onto my lap.

"We can't leave you like that," said Emily. "It's cruel."

Alyssa brightened. "I know. Mr. Marcus can have sex with you. Then I can learn by watching."

Emily's face got bright red. "Oh no! That would be completely inappropriate."

Alyssa approached her mother. "Daddy is gone, and I'm sure you have needs, right? Besides, you were okay with him having sex with me-"

"Reluctantly. Just for demonstration purposes."

Emily had been played by her daughter. "So, you'd be demonstrating too."

"I really don't think-"

I was thinking with my cock and not my brain. I was ready for sex, and young Alyssa was not a viable choice. Why not her mother? I joined in. "Emily, it's only fair."

It sounded like Emily hadn't been dating so her sexual needs should have been considerable. Besides she deserved something for letting me and her daughter go as far as we did. And I had the expectation that Alyssa would supervise us just as well as her mother had, maybe better.

Alyssa's tits swung as she motioned. "Go on, sit down next to him."

Emily sat close to me on the sofa. Without being asked, her hand returned to my cock. "It is very nice." Her hand raised and lowered.

I put my hand on her exposed knee and slid my hand up the outside of her thigh. "Your skin is very smooth." I cupped one Bollard buttock.

She leaned closer. I put my face in position and we kissed. A long firm kiss. Her hand moved more quickly. I pulled her closer until she had to straddle my thighs. I planted my hands on her ass and rubbed. "Oh Mr. Marcus."

"Call me Harvey."

I heard Alyssa unzip her mother's dress. When the material hung loose, I pulled the dress from her shoulders and down her arms. With the dress puddled at her waist, her modest breasts in a demure bra were exposed. Her arms surrounded my neck. I hugged her back. She moaned as we kissed, rubbing her crotch against my exposed penis.

"Stand up, mother" Alyssa commanded.

It took a moment for us to disengage.

Alyssa pulled her mother's dress to the floor, leaving her in bra and panties. She had a nice build, just not as well endowed as her daughter. Still, my cock throbbed at the idea of picking up with mother what I'd started with daughter.

"I think we should go upstairs. To the bedroom." I stood, and the two women followed, our clothing gathered in Alyssa's arms.

In my bedroom, I took Emily in my arms, hugging her while caressing her shoulders, back and buttocks. Her head pulled away from my chest and approached my face for more kissing. My fingers worked the hooks on her bra.

She flinched. "Don't! I'm too small."

I kissed her neck, down to her upper chest. I'd unlatched the hook. As her bra dropped, I flicked my tongue across her nipples. She blushed.

I dropped to my knees, pulling her panties down before she could react. She was naked, smelling like she was ripe for the taking. I placed my head at the junction of her thighs but she didn't make herself available.

"Stand up. I want to taste your penis," she whispered.

My cock was throbbing, more than prepared. If I wasn't going to get oral, then she wouldn't either. "No need. I'm ready for the real thing."

Alyssa knew what I wanted. "Lay back on the bed," she directed her mother.

Emily did as she was told. This was my opportunity to taste her vaginal juices. I dived between her open thighs before she decided to close them. I ignored the stubble and went straight for her pussy, kissing and licking her labia, mouthing them with my lips. Emily was wet, all right. I scooted up and put my cock into position. "Put me in."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.