Two Birds & a Bloke - Cover

Two Birds & a Bloke

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

The Football Match

Erotica Sex Story: The Football Match - Northern bloke Phil has moved into a new flat in London and finds he has two very 'interesting' young women sharing the apartment opposite. Very interesting indeed. Written as five separate stories, they do follow on from each other and that is the reason I'm posting them as one. The very, very first erotic stories I wrote back in 1998 - and it shows. Posted here for the sake of posterity, nothing more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy  

Phil was a football nut; at least he had been when he lived up North. While living in Leeds, he had been a season ticket holder at Ellend Road, and he had also only missed fifteen away games in three years. When his job took him to London, in the middle of the football season, he had to sell his season ticket. He hadn't been to a footy game since. It wasn't as if there weren't teams he could go and see. Stamford Bridge, and Chelsea's cosmopolitan team, was very close. Arsenal had the best team England had seen in years, and Spurs were also in the top flight. He just couldn't bring himself to go and watch 'the enemy'.

He considered going to watch one of the lower division clubs, but he missed Leeds United. He instead contented himself watching footy on the box. He subscribed to SKY Sports and its wealth of coverage, but still he missed his beloved Lilly Whites.

Lisa and Nicole were also footy fans. Lisa claimed to be a Manchester United supporter, despite not being from Manchester. Nicole didn't profess to have a favorite team. She just liked some of the men that played. They had both got behind England in the France 98 World Cup, and both been upset after the Penalty that put them out. Neither girl could join the press in blaming Beckham. Lisa wouldn't have it because he played for United, and Nicole just thought he was too cute to blame. Phil put the blame squarely on 'Becks' young shoulders.

Every Sunday afternoon the 3 of them would gather in Phil's lounge and watch the eight hour footy-fest on SKY Sports. Of course on Monday nights they watched the match in the pub, but Phil was just glad to have someone to watch with who didn't insist on telling the players, managers and referees how to do their job. He also enjoyed sharing his love of the game with someone willing to listen to his theories on 4-4-2 against the Diamond formation.

In the first few weeks after Phil moved into the flat, his relationship with the two girls from across the hall had been all about sex. Recently however, it had become one of very strong friendship. So when Phil told the girls that Leeds were coming to play Chelsea in a few weeks, he wasn't surprised when Nicole offered to go to the match with him. He knew Lisa wouldn't want to go, since 'The Reds' weren't playing, but he was more than happy to take Nicole along.

Phil rang one of his friends from Leeds and asked him to arrange for two tickets to the game in the Leeds supporters end.

"Two tickets?" he friend sounded surprised.

"Yeah, two," said Phil.

"Your not planning to bring some soft southern bastard to the match are you?"

"I'm bringing a friend, yes," Phil said.

"I hate southerners," his friend said.

"Trust me, you'll like this one. SHE is lovely."

"You're bringing a wench," he friend said, "What's the fuck's gotten into you."

"Can you get the tickets?"

"Sure. I'll get them next to me and the boys."

"See you Saturday."

Saturday came quickly. Phil dressed himself in a Leeds top and jeans, and called on Nicole. She answered the door dressed in jeans and a lacy white bra. Phil admired her boobs, as he always did when he saw them. They were full, round and a deep, rich tan colour. The way the colour of her skin contrasted with her milky white bra was a sight to make men go weak at the knees.

"Phil," she whined, "What do I wear?"

"You look just fine are you are," Phil ventured.

"Silly," giggled Nicole, then regained her composure and continued, "Aghh, what do I wear!!"

"I can lend you a Leeds top if you want," said Phil, "We'll be surrounded by Leeds supporters so they'll appreciate the gesture and you'll fit in."

"Like the one you've got on."

"Well last seasons version anyway. I'll run and get it."

He fetched the jersey and Nicole slid it over her head. The kit sponsor's logo on the right, and the club badge on the left, were both given prominence by their position on Nicole's tits. The name of the clubs main sponsor was stretched across them, just below the level of her nipples.

While Phil generally liked to wear his football gear a little baggy, the top only just managed to contain Nicole. It was designed for men and not women after all.

"Fits just right." said Phil, who loved the way it made Nicole's boobs look even bigger.

"It's a bit tight," said Nicole.

"Trust me, it looks great." he said.

The two left the building and began the walk to Stamford Bridge. Phil felt proud to be walking down the street with Nicole hanging onto his arm. He put a spring in his step, which put a spring in Nicole's step, which in turn made her tits bounce slightly inside Phil's footy top.

"We have to meet Tony at 'The Ferret and Spud, '" Phil told Nicole, "He's got our tickets. At least he better have, or I'll kill him."

'The Ferret and Spud' was not the most convenient pub for Stamford Bridge, being a good half an hours walk away. It was Phil's local however, and more importantly, neutral ground. Phil had told the landlord to expect a Northern invasion, and the landlord offered him a free drink if his mates came back after the game and drank enough. Phil was looking forward to his free beer.

They arrived at the pub to find Phil's friends already there. He ordered a drink for himself and Nicole, and set about greeting his mates. They all hugged, slapped each other on the back and generally acted as macho assholes have a tendency to.

"So who's the bird?" Tony asked.

"Tony," Phil said showing off Nicole like a prize, "This is Nicole, she lives in the flat opposite me. Her flatmate is just as stunning, but she's one of them dodgy Man U supporters who's never been north of the Watford Gap, let alone been to Old Trafford."

Tony wasn't listening, he was transfixed by the way Nicole wore Phil's top.

"Hi," he said to her chest and offering his hand, "I'm Tony."

"Hi," said Nicole shaking his hand and moving his head upwards to face her, "Nicole," she introduced herself, "I think this top is a bit tight. What do you think?"

"I think it's great," said Tony, "Just great. What do you guys think?" he addressed the other men in the group.

A chorus of approval followed.

"So are you two an item?" asked Tony, "Where did you find her?"

"No," said Phil, "and I already said that she lives opposite me. You probably didn't hear me though. I know it's impossible to do anything else when looking at Nicky's tits."

"They're good aren't they," said Nicole jiggling them a little, "And they get me out of parking tickets."

There was barely time to finish drinks before they were leaving for the match.

Nicole was delighted with the attention she was receiving from all the men around her. There were fifteen in the group, and they all introduced themselves to her personally. When they got to their seats in the ground, several rows back from the pitch; she found there were many glances back in her direction. To cap it all, as the Giant Screen showed shots of the crowed before the teams came out, Nicole appeared twice, receiving a huge cheer from the band of travelling Leeds fans the second time mainly because she chose to lift up her top, exposing her gorgeous tanned breasts against her white bra. Nicole was proud of her body, and not afraid to show it off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.