Two Birds & a Bloke - Cover

Two Birds & a Bloke

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

Physical Education

Erotica Sex Story: Physical Education - Northern bloke Phil has moved into a new flat in London and finds he has two very 'interesting' young women sharing the apartment opposite. Very interesting indeed. Written as five separate stories, they do follow on from each other and that is the reason I'm posting them as one. The very, very first erotic stories I wrote back in 1998 - and it shows. Posted here for the sake of posterity, nothing more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy  

Phil had been living in London for six weeks now. He had moved down from the North after his advertising firm made him an offer he couldn't refuse. He had moved into an expensive apartment block with lots of other successful twenty-something's. At first he hadn't known anyone, but a housewarming party soon after he had moved in changed that. He had found himself in an impromptu orgy with two girls who lived in the apartment across the hall. Ever since then they had become very good friends, and Phil had fucked one or both of them at every given opportunity.

Lisa and Nicole were almost every man's dream, full chests, round backsides, and always hot for more. Lisa could suck cock like no other girl Phil had ever met, while Nicole loved to be fucked anywhere, in any position, by anybody. All three of them were under 25, and were living life to the full, in one of the best cities in the world.

Lisa worked as a sports teacher at a secondary school in the north of London. Since she taught sports, she wasn't subject to the dress restrictions of the other staff. She loved it when men admired her body, and she would always dress to get attention. Her favorite outfits were short gym skirts, frilly white knickers and tight little T-shirts, which had trouble containing her bosom. The sight of the tiny white socks that she wore against her perfectly tanned legs was something else entirely. Most of the male staff, and many of the older students often had fantasies about Lisa in her 'school uniform'. Lisa even wore her 'uniform' for Phil sometimes when he fucked her. She would play strict schoolmistress and Phil would be the naughty pupil.

She normally drove to work in her clapped out old mini, which was a source of amusement for many of the staff, but which she steadfastly refused to replace. One particular morning her car was taken in for it's regular service. One of the senior management lived close, so he offered to give her a lift in, but because she taught a sixth-form trampling class after school, she couldn't get a lift back. Even though it was out of his way, Phil offered to pick her up. He knew she would suck his cock as a thank you when they got back to the flat.

Phil entered the deserted school at about five-thirty. He made his way through the corridors to the gym, following the directions he had been given by Lisa. When he got there he found the gym to be deserted. However, he heard voices coming from the equipment room, and went to investigate. He figured that Lisa must have been helping some of the pupils put the trampoline away.

The door was open just a little bit, and Phil peeked inside before he dared enter. The sight that greeted him was somewhat unexpected. Three of Lisa's sixth form pupils stood in front of her wearing nothing but smiles. They were obviously very aroused because their young cocks were hard and pointing upwards. One of the lads had an incredible sized tool, Phil guessed it at least nine inches long, and Lisa simply couldn't take her eyes off it. The boys were turned partly away from Phil, but Lisa was facing him and she could see him at the door. She gave him a sly wink, and then proceeded to give the boys instructions, just like she would in class. She sat down on a pile of gym mats, and as she spread her legs wide, Phil could see a moist patch in her knickers. She was obviously raring to go.

"Right, bobby," she pointed at one, "come here and take off my knickers."

He went over to her, and tried to tug them down. Then he spotted that they were tie-on ones and duly undid them. He was instructed to put his tongue into Lisa's pussy and lick up, down and side to side. He did as he was told, but lacked experience and was a little too quick for Lisa. She told him to slow down a bit. Meanwhile she told another lad to pull up her T-shirt. He also did as he was told, revealing that she wore no bra on her amazing domes, which he started caressing instantly, flicking and pulling at the nipples. The third boy, the one with the big dick, had come around to her left side and was wanking himself while sucking her nipple. Spotting this Lisa turned her head to the side, and told him to put it in her mouth. The look on the boy's face said everything. Phil watched from the doorway, and smiled. He knew what the boy was about to experience. In Phil's opinion, Lisa was one of the world's great exponents of the art of fellatio. Phil had had his cock sucked by many girls, but Lisa was by far the best. Phil doubted that the lucky sixth former would ever get a better blowjob in his life, no matter how long he lived.

Lisa was up quite high up, with her head tipped back, and she took his almighty cock straight into her mouth and halfway down her throat. Lisa began to work on the lads cock, sucking it into her mouth then taking it all the way out until only the head remained. She used her tongue, licking around the head, then up and down the shaft. Without any kind of warning she would then suck it all the way back between her red lips. Receiving the best blowjob of his young life, the lad could no longer concentrate on Lisa left tit, so he just threw his head back and let out a moan.

At this Lisa took his cock out of her mouth, "Be quite! I haven't told you to make any moaning sounds."

He was not allowed to make any kind of noise without teacher's permission. Watching all this, Phil's trousers were fit to burst; the sight of Lisa being sucked and licked was all too much for him. Her little gym skirt was up around her waist, she still had her white socks and pumps on, and her T-shirt was up round her shoulders. She was in heaven as one lad buried his head in-between her legs, and thoroughly enjoyed himself eating out her cunt. Another lad worked on her tits, with the large nipples hard and pointing straight up in the air. Her eyes were wide open watching a pair of balls going back and forth and her body was suddenly rocked by an incredible orgasm. She moaned and groaned and writhed all over the mats. The lad between her legs looked up, his chin covered with her cum. Lisa always released loads of cream when she came.

"Can I stop now miss?" he asked.

"No!" she said, "You stop when I say."

He returned to his task. Lisa worked faster and faster on the big dick in her mouth, and the poor lad it belonged to stood no chance. Even Phil, who had loads of stamina, couldn't withstand a full onslaught from Lisa. The lad shot his load deep into Lisa's throat, and she swallowed it down greedily.

"OK, you two," she told the two remaining lads "Come around so that I can wank you both while he rests and recovers."

She took a cock in each hand, and pumped them both furiously. Within minutes the other two lads were shooting thick, creamy cum over Lisa's tits. She was really enjoying this games lesson. Now the two smaller boys needed a rest, but Mr. Big Dick was ready again, the sight of Lisa covered in spunk must have been a tremendous turn on for him.

"Come here and fuck me you naughty boy." she told him.

He leapt up, eager to please his teacher. Lisa got on her hands and knees, and her pupil stepped up behind her. Lisa's pussy was sopping wet, and the nine inches slid in easily. Lisa told him to take his time, to slide it in and out slowly. He did as he was told, but wanted to ram her viciously. From his position by the door, Phil could clearly see the cock sliding between the swollen red lips of Lisa's cunt. After a few strokes, when Lisa had adjusted to his size, she told him to go as quickly as he wanted. The young stud went at it for all he was worth; ramming his cock into Lisa up to the hilt, then back out again at a speed akin to a locomotive. Lisa let out a scream of delight, and then began to moan with increasing volume as she built towards another orgasm. Unfortunately, the lad came before Lisa, leaving her teetering on the brink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.