Spring Games with Krisztina
Chapter 3: In the Woods

Copyright© 2011 by Krisztina

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: In the Woods - Events of a nice day in May that reflect the flow of juices rush of hormones the late spring inspires

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

The car slowly came to a little clearing behind some bushes. The way was quite used, since it was a popular place with some who liked to have sex secretly.

Krisztina knew the place her Doctor often took her here. But now it was only a transit, they would soon drive away from here to some other place she has never been to.

Get out! - Said the Doctor.

Krisztina obediently got out of the car and stood beside it naked and waiting. The Doctor got out as well and walked to her. Kneel little bitch he said. She reluctantly knelt and added - I just had a shower and i will get dirty if I ... He grabbed her hair hard jerked it back and looking into her eyes he said: You are dirty as you are Kriszti! now do not move! - he reached into the glowe compartment and got out a collar and put it around her neck and at the same time took the golden chain with a ring on it from the girl's neck. -No need for this right now. Stand up and bend forward and look at me like that. - He took a polaroid camera from the glove compartment and shot a picture of Kriszti. Now stand up straight and make a sluty pose - Krisztina obeyedstanding with legs wide one hand touching her pussy the other hand at her face and she stuck out her tongue and licked her fingers. Good girl he said Just a few more pics kneel and make daddy happy as you do when you have been a bad girl! Krisztina knelt at that in front of him with one hand he opened his fly and grabbed his penis started to jerk it quickly smiling and with her other hand she caressed her breasts and kept touching her pussy.

Very good! he said - I think you deserve a reward as well. He got the camera and snapped one more shot of her as she was kneeling in front of him smiling up at him into the camera. He lit a cigarette watched the girl work and only once did he grab her hair when she wanted to use her mouth. - No not now, maybe later on now i want you to use your hands only.

He smoked the cigarette and Krisztina jerked him harder and harder till he tensed and commanded the girl: Now you bitch catch all of it with your face, i want to see it all on your face!

Krisztina slowed just a little leaned forward looking up smiling and panting with excitement squeezed harder and slipped two fingers into her vagina slowly her eyes changed as she felt her fingers inside her and at that the Doctor tensed more moaned grabbed and held her head with both hands and shot his sperm into her face smearing her cheeks her forehead and also shooting some jets into her curly blonde hair.

- Good little bitch - he said - Now stay as you are! Don't move just let me go, yes you can wipe the cum from your hands on your tits but now don't move!

Krisztina froze in the pose, and the Doctor fumbled in the car for a moment and took out a fine steel chain and hooked it into her collar.

- Stay little bitch! - he warned and took a picture of her. - Now you can get dressed! - he said holding on to the chain. Krisztinagot her bag from the car and took out tissues and wanted to wipe the warm sticky sperm from her hair - No, - he said - leave that on! - But -she said I can't go like this! - Yes you can and you will too! - HHe said - Now hurry dressing because we will be late.

Evidently cross Krisztina obeyed. first she put on the lace panties then with the tissue she wiped the dirt from her knees and put on the stockings and the shoes. the doctor made one more snapshot of her and put the camera away and lit a cigarette as she put on her dress.

- I am ready, she said, we can go! Where are we going? I do not want to go out in the street walking like this, and give me a cigarette please.

He did and she lit up and stroke a slutty pose. He grinned and motioned to the car, they got in wound down the window and smoked while they drove to the main road leading back to town.

- Aren't you telling me where you are taking me? - Kriszti asked.

- A place you will like.

- will there be people there or just us?

- Some people will be there allright.

- Ok! i guess it is ok ... since well what we did the last time as well -

- I know you liked that, you like audience!

- I guess i do! Tomorrow should I come to you, you know, to the hospital? - She asked eagerly.

- Yes i think I will call you when.

She moved about uncomfortably.

- Your cum is dribling down my face, it will drip on my dress!

- I do not care, don't wipe it!

Krisztina sat back more relaxed now.

After some minutes they got to a district in town with villas. The doctor drove to one took out a remote from a pocket switched it and the gate swung open, and they drove in and stopped behind the villa next to some other big cars.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.