Spring Games with Krisztina
Chapter 2: Starting to the Party

Copyright© 2011 by Krisztina

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Starting to the Party - Events of a nice day in May that reflect the flow of juices rush of hormones the late spring inspires

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

- HOME -

- And when will you be back? -

- No idea! I am grown up, why is it a problem, that i want to go out? - Krisztina said her voice becoming shriller. She was already late she knew it. She had been daydreaming too long in the tub, and her mother arrived just as she got ready. Of course she did not expect her to come early, she rarely did. Kriszti did not mind being late a bit in general, she had a very cute way of talking her out of it, that has always worked with men. And she knew that if men waited for her they got frustrated and she liked the way they took revenge on her in a way for that. Men always did this, at least the ones did she was ready to meet.

- You are living here in my house you are my daughter and I have a right to know where you are going and for how long! - Her mother was working herself up as she always did. Kriszti only in panties felt herself at disadvantage in the argument. She had just started dressing when she arrived. She had barely managed to put her laid out clothes - black fishnet lace panties, matching black stockings and a black sleeveless mini dresswith theback cut very low and black sandals into a sports bag as she had heard her mother fumbling with the lock on the front door. If she had seen the clothes she would have known instantly where she was going, and the fight would have been a lot worse.

- Ok ok! I am going to see Hajni, and maybe we will go somewhere and i do not know ... maybe i will sleep over her place. - she said while pulling on socks and jeans.

- I hope this is not about sneaking away to see him! - Her mother said slowly with hate in her voice.

- Can't you finally get over nagging me with that! I am not seeing him! - Kriszti said flushed with anger her eyes flashing furiously. She pulled on a t-shirt grabbed up her bag and put on a jacket sulkily. Walking to the door she threw at her mother - And wht if i went to see him! Why can't you mind your own business and let me live my life!

Her mother went up to her and grabbed her jacket and spun her around and hissed - Because i do not want you to be his whore! that is why i do not want you to see that bastard. He could be your father even your grandfather, and he is a cynical dwarf that is why. You could have any men, but no, you had to pick him. He is married, he won't ever divorce because of you, and he is just using you as his whore as a toy ... You know this just as well as I do. I do not want to have scenes again with his wife, it was bad enough last time and then you promise to stop it, you remember? You promised! -

- leave me alone, will you? - Shouted Krisztina. - why can't you mind your own life and why do you always have to fuck up mine. Look at your life, you think that is perfect? I am 19 and i can do what i wan't! I am not seeing her and let me go because i am late - She twisted free and opened the door, slipped out and ran down the flight of steps and heard her mother quietly saying - Don't dare to see him! I will call you at Hajni's place!

Krisztina hurried out of the building and looking back across her shoulder saw the curtains move in their window. She is spying after me as usual she said to herself, I just hate that. She crossed the little park and before turning the corner looked back to see if her mother tried to follow, but she didn't. Then she ran across the street and still running went through the entrance of the hospital, held her breath because she hated the odour of desinfectant in the corridor where the emergency room was, and rum up the stairs to the first floor where the visiting area was. This was a large usually empty place like a station, with couches at the glass windows, shops and phone booths. Into one of these she went and dialled.

- Hello Hajni! - she greeted her girlfriend - Listen i got to run, but can you cover for me for today evening if my mother calls at your place? ... I am seeing him, yes! ... He will drop me afterwards at your place and i shall tell you about it, but now i got to run because i am late! Yes i have keys. Kiss! - She put down the receiver, and ran into one of the restrooms, she loked around and was disgusted, as always. So she just put on some lipstick and perfume pinned up her hair and turned up the collar of her jacket, shouldered her bag and went out onto the corridor. THe walls were glass and she could see her reflection. She was excited and blushed, less from the running more from the notion what might or will happen during the evening. as she walked on the corridor she yould see his car. Window let down cigarette smoke curling out. He will be mad she thought and grinned. She slooked again and saw one of the nurses walking out of the building, the big blonde. She stopped looked at her reflection in the glass wall, and thought I hope he finds me pretty! Too many distractions in a hosptal for a senior doctor. Lucky he does not like too curvy girls, or he would already have made a pass at that tall big-titted blonde or someone else, I even hate the ide of that.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.