I Loved the Black Rose - Cover

I Loved the Black Rose

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This fantasy is an homage to someone very dear to me. In it I envision a face-to-face meeting in which I try both to rekindle a relationship we once shared, and to help her rid herself of some of the pain of her past. Through an intense sexual encounter of my own design, I fail at both. My hope with this story is to depict my feelings for a most beautiful, complex and fragile creature whom I have loved. The Black Rose.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

I did as I said I would. I pulled my blouse out of my skirt, unbuttoned it and let it hang open in front of me. Gisele looked at me like she was still trying to get a handle on what we were doing.

"And you'll do anything I say?" Gisele asked. I nodded my head. "O.K., then. Let's try this. Mommy, take off your skirt."

Without a word I did as my little Gisele asked. I unzipped my skirt, brought it down and stepped out of it. I stood in front of the bed in my open blouse, deep purple bra and panties, plus a black garter belt and black thigh-high stockings. I looked at Gisele and awaited her next instruction.

"Take off your blouse and throw it on the chair over there." I did as I was told. "I wanna see your boobs, Mommy. I've thought about them for a long, long time. Take off your bra."

Again, I obeyed. I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra. I took the straps from my shoulders and removed it, then tossed it to the chair where my blouse had landed.

"Here they are, Sweetheart. I hope you like them. They're not very big, but I think you knew that from when we were first getting to know each other."

"I did remember that. They're a lot like I pictured them. They're very nice boobs, Mommy."

"Thank you, Sweetheart. Now what?"

"Unsnap your garters, take off your panties, slowly, then clip the garters back onto your stockings."

"Yes, my sweet Baby."

I followed her instructions to the letter. After freeing my garters, I slid my hands up under the belt to the top of my panties and then slowly began pulling them down.

"Turn around, Mommy."

I complied. I brought my panties down over my ass with great care.

"Wow, Mommy. You weren't kidding me when you told me your ass was one of your best features. It's beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it, Doll."

Gisele had always loved it when I called her things like Doll and Sweetie Pie in our emails.

I awaited what would come next as I refastened my garters. Gisele seemed to be considering her options.

"Mommy, can I..."

"I don't mean to interrupt, Sweetie," I said over my shoulder, "but you can do absolutely anything you want. You're in charge of Mommy now."

A few seconds later I heard the rustling of material and a little movement on the bed behind me.

"O.K., Mommy," Gisele then said. "Bend over for me."

"How far, Baby?"

"Just to where your hands are on your knees. That's far enough for now."

When I got into the position she requested, I heard more movement from the bed.

"I'm just curious, Gisele. What are you doing?"

"Not that I have to tell you, Mommy, because I'm in charge. But I took my skirt off and I have my hand inside my panties."

"I'm glad, Honey."

After she watched me for a while, and I assume rubbed herself a little, she gave another command.

"Bend over all the way now, Mommy. And then, reach up and spread your pussy open for me."

I had wanted this incredible girl to see my pussy for years. I hoped she was liking what she saw. I did as she asked.

"Now put your hands on your ass and spread that for me, Mommy." I did it. "I like what I see, Mommy."

"I'm so glad Sweetheart. It's all for you."

"What's the touching rule, Mommy?"

I raised myself halfway up and looked around to her.

"Gisele, Baby. You make the rules. If there's a touching rule, it's whatever you want it to be."

"O.K. Is your pussy getting wet, Mommy?" she asked.

"Yes it sure is, Sweetheart."

"Move back toward me so I can see. Spread yourself again."

I moved toward the bed and I heard her moving toward me. I didn't look around again, so I wasn't sure what she was doing.

"Are you going to touch me, Honey?" I asked.

"You'll see."

I could tell that she was coming close to my backside. Very close. I was thinking, very much hoping actually, that she would touch my ass, or maybe even kiss it. Or maybe run a finger or, dare I think it, the tip of her tongue down my slit. I was getting very turned on by what my sweet girl was doing with me so far. But she didn't touch me after all. I figured she had moved back to her spot on the bed.

"Stand up and turn around, Mommy."

When I turned, I saw that Gisele had stripped to bra and panties. I noted that she worked fast.

"Honey, you look so beautiful," I said.

"Thank you, Mommy. Do you want to see my breasts?"

"Oh, Sweetie ... Mommy wants to see your breasts really badly."

"O.K. Move back a little."

After I took a couple of steps away from the bed, Gisele sat up, reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. I was all aflutter at the thought of seeing her boobs. For that matter, I was still buzzing with the excitement of seeing her face, which I had been mesmerized by since the moment she came up to my booth at the conference. But now, it was her sweet tits that were getting my heart racing.

"Gisele, Honey ... they are so lovely."

"Not too small, Mommy?"

"Of course not, Sweetheart. Who would I be to say anybody's breasts were too small anyway? They're bigger than mine."

"You wanna see 'em up close?"

"Of course I do, Honey. Very, very much."

"O.K. Get down on your knees, Mommy."

An interesting request, I thought. But of course I complied. She scooted to the foot of the bed again and stood facing me, now clad only in her white cotton panties. She had told me several times how sexy she thought panties like that could be. I didn't necessarily agree, until I saw them on her. Sexy as all hell!

Gisele moved toward me and bent forward.

"Put your hands up, Mommy ... near my breasts, but not touching."

I never would have thought not touching could make me so hot, but it definitely had its own, teasing appeal. My hands were just a few inches away from those sweet tits that I had dreamed about a thousand times. I wanted so badly to caress and squeeze them. And even more, to kiss and suck them.

"You want to kiss my breasts, Mommy?"

Apparently mind-reading was among my Gisele's many talents.

"Yes, Baby. Very much."

"Put your hands down and look up at me. Now, don't touch until I say, O.K.?" I nodded. "Promise, Mommy?" I nodded again.

Gisele not only brought her breasts to my face, she cupped one in each hand as she did. She came within about two inches of my mouth. It took all the strength I had to not just move forward a tiny bit and at least kiss one of those perfect nipples.

"They're so adorable, Baby," I whispered to her.

"You like 'em, Mommy? You like my tits? You like my nipples?" I nodded silently. She pinched them. "You wanna kiss em?" I nodded again. "Not until I say so."

Another nod, as she brought those tits, that I wanted to suck more than any I ever had up until then, within a half inch of my lips.

"You want my tits, Mommy?"

"Yes, Sweetie. Very, very, very much."

I waited, not moving, not wanting to do anything but to let her be in control. It was agony for me, but I hoped it would be good for her. The moment seemed to last forever. And it didn't bring me satisfaction.

"No touching, Mommy."

Fuck! She moved away from me again and sat back on the bed. I can't deny I felt a huge let down. Gisele just looked at me with a blank expression. I tried to await her next move as patiently as I could. I reminded myself that this was an exercise in letting her feel control over her parents. It was about her and not me. I figured that if what I was feeling was a fraction of what she had experienced as a young girl, then she went through some pretty miserable shit.

"Show me your cunt, Mommy," she finally said.

"O.K. Gisele Sweetie. How do you want me to do that?"

"Just stand up and spread your legs a little." I obeyed her wish. "Let me see your clit, Mommy."

I reached my hands down, spread my lips apart and pulled back the hood of my clit. I pinched it a little so it would stand out for her.

"Stay just like that, Mommy. Do you wanna see my pussy?"

"Yes, Gisele. Very desperately."

After the disappointment of being so close to her breasts, only to have them taken away before I could kiss them, I wasn't quite as enthusiastic about seeing her pussy. Well, that's bullshit. Of course I was enthusiastic about seeing her pussy.

She leaned back, lifted her hips and slowly pulled her white panties over her lovely ass and then down her beautiful, strong legs. She tossed the panties on the pile with the rest of her clothes before she sat back on her pillows and spread her legs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.