Filling In - Cover

Filling In

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: While my husband was deployed overseas on a military training mission, his father came to stay. When I accidentally walked in on him one afternoon while he was taking care of some personal business, things began to change between us. Yes, in just the way you're thinking.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   InLaws   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Being in the military is not always the easiest life there is. While I'm not enlisted myself, I'm the wife of a military person and, just ask around, the life can be pretty good, then pretty bad when your spouse gets deployed.

It does help to have family around and in one way I was lucky, my husband's father was single, his parents divorced years ago, and when Jack was deployed, he asked his dad, David, to move in with us.

It was fine with me, his dad is a really nice man, mid-forties, and is even more handy around the house than my husband.

Jack was going overseas for a short stint, a training mission, just three months, so it wasn't really too bad. But, he asked his dad to come and stay which was fine with me. He's an interesting man and very nice to be around.

He was here two days when, thinking he was out of the house, perhaps gone for a walk, I opened his bedroom door and, well, of course, there he was on his bed, pants off, shorts around his ankles, doing exactly what you're imagining.

"Oh, sorry, David," I blurted and pulled the door closed as he pulled the covers up.

Shit, I thought, I should have realized that the door might have been closed for a reason.

After a while, I heard him come out and he finally came in the kitchen where I was.

It was really uncomfortable and confusing but I had the courage to say, "Sorry, David, I should have knocked, it was really my fault. I realize you need your privacy and I'm really sorry."

He did look a bit ashamed and asked, "Just don't tell Jack about it, please, Erin, okay?"

"Oh, I'd never do that, it was something that happened between you and me and it was my fault, no reason to ever involve Jack. I'm just so sorry, I hope you're not upset with me."

"Oh, no, sweetheart, no, I know it was an accident and, well, it's just a bit embarrassing, that's all."

"Maybe we need to find you a girlfriend, David, you know, someone to satisfy those needs," I said, half-jokingly.

"Well, it has been about three years since the last time I had any help like that. Rather miss that, I do," he replied, grinning.

We went on to other things as I continued getting our dinner prepared, he helped as well, and after we watched some television, we each went off to bed.

I was trying to read a book when my mind kept going back to the afternoon. Three years. Three years without a woman. Poor man. That's a long time. I'd be crazy by then. I start masturbating when I've gone two days without sex. Hell, I masturbate even when I'm getting it every day.

And he was so nice. And nice-looking. Three years without a woman's hand on him, on the cock I glimpsed him stroking this afternoon.

I lay there thinking about him when I realized that I had my hand down in my panties, legs open, softly rubbing myself. Then I began reliving those moments I saw him stroking his cock and I pressed two fingers up into me.

As my body shook and trembled in orgasm, I saw his hand jerk away from his cock, leaving it just for an instant, standing there, hard, excited, ready.

Afterward, I lay there, a little perspiration on my upper lip, my breathing heavy, as the pleasure swept over me, knowing what I wanted, what I wanted to do.

So, as we sat together in the kitchen the next morning, I looked up at him, gathered up my courage and asked him, "David, I mentioned yesterday that I thought you needed a girlfriend."

"Yes, I remember, but haven't done much about it," he chuckled.

"Well, I want you to know that I wasn't necessarily a little angel before I met Jack. So, don't think that I'm some little virgin. And ... well, I'd like to offer to help you feel satisfied over the next three months if you'd let me."

There I said it.

He sat there slowly stirring his coffee, looking down at it.

"I don't know what to say, Erin. That's probably the loveliest thing anyone has ever said to me," and he looked up at me with a beautiful, warm smile and reached over to cover my hand with his.

"I just don't know how any man could turn away such a beautiful woman as you," and he leaned over and kissed me. I opened my lips and he slipped his tongue into my mouth as my heart began to race.

"Shall we go back to your room and finish what you were doing yesterday?" I asked.

"I'd love that so much," he said softly and I stood, took his hand and led him back to his room. He was in his robe which I untied and took off. He stood there looking a bit dazed at it all as I knelt and pulled his boxers to the floor.

Goodness, I thought, how nice, as I looked at the lovely cock standing right in front of me. I reached up and held it, it was nice and firm, and leaned forward to slip my lips around the head and suck up and down. I did that for a minute, then pulled my mouth off, making sure I left him good and wet then laid him down on the bed, sat next to him and jacked his saliva-covered cock.

I was rubbing his abdomen with one hand as I stroked him with my other. His hand was on my thigh as I sat cross-legged next to him. I almost wanted him to move it up but just couldn't bring myself at that stage to encourage it.

"Mmm, mmm, oh, Erin, mmm, that feels so good, you're so wonderful, mmm," he moaned as I went on. I was thirteen when I did this the first time, now I'm twenty, seven years later, maybe fifteen guys, maybe a few more, I've really never kept track, though a friend of mine, Cindy Glasser, I know she used to brag that she kept a list of every boy and how many times she'd jacked each one and when we graduated high school, it was something like sixty-three boys for two thousand, seven hundred and something times. I wonder if she had calluses? But she did just about any boy who asked her.

Now I was masturbating my father-in-law. He lay there with his eyes closed, a smile on his face, I was so happy to be pleasing him, he was really such a nice man.

"Oh, Erin, mmm, oh, that feels so good, mmm, mmm, uh, UH, UH, uh, mmm, mmm, oh, so good, thank you, Erin, you're so nice to me, thank you," he groaned as his cum spurted up out of his cock onto his stomach and abdomen and my wrist. I leaned over and licked the last bit oozing up out from the slit on the end of his cock, then reached over and pulled some tissues out of the box next to his bed and cleaned us up.

"That was so nice of you, Erin, so sweet and considerate. I wish I could do something for you, I would if you want."

I leaned over and kissed him softly and told him that was okay, I'd be fine and I was glad he felt better, then left him in bed.

Of course, the truth was, it did turn me on and I had no other outlet but my own fingers which I used a little later in the day and, again, after I went to bed.

So, again, the next morning, as we were finishing breakfast, I asked him, "Would you like for me to take care of your friend there?" as I reached over and patted him right next to his cock.

"Oh, Erin, I really don't want to be a bother, I'll be fine," he protested.

"Come on, I don't mind, it'll do you good," and I pulled him up and led him down to his room, removed his robe, pulled off his boxers and laid him down.

"My, I was right, you need some looking after with this," as I took his hard cock in my hand and began to stroke.

"Well, Erin, such a beautiful woman in my presence, well, you can't blame me for being hard."

"That's sweet, David, let's see if this helps," and I dropped my robe from my shoulders and pulled off the tee that I usually wear to bed.

"Oh, Erin, you are so beautiful," he gasped as I bent over and took him in my mouth for a minute sucking him, then raised up, leaving him wet with my saliva to lubricate his cock as I masturbated him.

He was looking up at me as I stroked and in a minute, I reached down with my other hand, took his hand and brought it to my breast.

His fingers began to flex and knead my breast as I stroked him up and down for the second time now. This time we were a little more relaxed and accustomed to one another in this new way and as his thumb rubbed over my nipple, I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter.

"Mmm, oh, Erin, mmm, god, that feels good, you are so wonderful, just perfect."

My hand was getting dry so I bent back over and sucked him to get him wet again and was just about to pull back up leaving his cock nice and wet when his body tensed and suddenly his cum began spurting into my mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.