Bridget - Cover

Bridget

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I've been getting to know to a young woman named Bridget. Things haven't been so good at home and I need an outlet. This sweet, petite girl who has dirty blonde hair and big boobs may be just perfect. We've been talking and going out here and there. Not only do I want to be a supportive friend, but I also may want more. (You want a lover, you want a friend...Baby I can be both of them.) By the way, I'm writing this pretty much as it happens, so I guess this is as much a journal as it is a story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

What a fun time I've had telling the story of my pursuit of young Bridget. As those who have read the previous chapters know, as well as those who have read my blog posts about this, the closer I've gotten to an actual relationship with her, the more I've been uncertain about how long I would keep this story/journal thing going.

Now that Bridget and I have taken the plunge (not that plunge, yet ;-), it no longer feels like the right thing to do, nor does it even feel fun anymore to write details about what she and I are up to, at least in such a public forum. Probably the biggest reason is that I no longer feel like I have the freedom to write details about her without her knowledge.

For those gracious enough to have read the story this far, here's where things stand as I conclude the public portion of this little Lauren and Bridget tale. At the time I'm writing this, Bridget and I have been a thing for just a few days. We've expressed serious feelings for one another beyond friendship, and we both feel great about it. I think we each have legitimate needs the other can fill for a time (No idea how long our time together may be. But of course, who does, right?).

We've just started to talk through the ridiculously complex logistics that go along with something like this. The fact that I'm married with children will do nothing but make spending time with Bridget a tricky thing at best. This whole thing is a big step for me ... one I've never taken before ... to have an affair. Even though there won't be another man sticking his dick in me, I still have a husband. And regardless of what he's done to push me in this direction (at least half which is my own doing), I'm still his wife and the mother of his children. And even though my new lover is a young, unattached woman, I'm still offering my heart and my body to another. So, this is one giant leap for Lauren.

At the same time, this is seriously uncharted territory for Bridget too, and I'm doing my best to help her understand that. The hardest thing for her, I think, will be not having normal access to me, the way she would a regular boyfriend or girlfriend. Although things have drifted at home and I have much more time of my own than I ever have, with one daughter caught-up in the trials of life as a 17 y.o. and one son navigating life and love as a college boy, I still won't be likely to spend holidays with her, or long weekends, etc. On the other hand, we do have texting and emails, which should help.

Bridget and I have been realistic about the fact that neither of us know where this may lead longer term. But we agree that if we stay aware of that, and we tell each other whenever the whole arrangement gets hard to handle, and we deal with it, then we have the best chance of making it work. (Sounds like a bunch of rationalization, huh? Try to do life without a healthy dose of it each day.)

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.