Bridget
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I've been getting to know to a young woman named Bridget. Things haven't been so good at home and I need an outlet. This sweet, petite girl who has dirty blonde hair and big boobs may be just perfect. We've been talking and going out here and there. Not only do I want to be a supportive friend, but I also may want more. (You want a lover, you want a friend...Baby I can be both of them.) By the way, I'm writing this pretty much as it happens, so I guess this is as much a journal as it is a story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I'm not sure how I want to (or don't want to) continue with the story/journal part of this tale of me and my almost girlfriend, Bridget. I've woven parts of my real life through much of what I've written in my online life, but this is pretty much the first time I've actually just shared the real thing as it was happening. But for now I'll continue sharing this way, because it helps me think it through. And, as I just shared with one of my good online pals, if the shoe were on the other foot and I had a new love interest who was writing about our budding relationship in this way (with love, I think), I don't think I'd mind.

Quick sex note: This story has clearly been more about romance than sex. This chapter in particular probably isn't the most titillating. So, if you're planning to read this with your pants around your ankles (which is one of my own favorite practices), regardless of what you have between your legs, this may not be the best orgasm inducer I've ever written, although there is a bit of release at the end. You've been warned ;-)

Bridget and I were out this past Sunday evening. (That's about two and a half days prior to me writing this.) We've been doing things on Saturday mornings, Sunday evenings, then coffee once or twice a week, btw. This time we went to dinner and then a movie at the local multi-mega-plex.

After the movie ended, we just stayed in our seats, about halfway up in the balcony. We were talking away as we always do now. Everyone left that particular theater and apparently there wasn't anything else showing in there for the rest of the night.

"Hey, we're here all alone," I remarked after we had been sitting there alone for 15 minutes or so. "That's pretty funny."

"I didn't even notice!" Bridget replied. "Where did everybody go?"

We were clearly too engrossed in each other to notice a hundred people filing out around us. So we just kept talking in total privacy, yet with this cool feeling of being in public since we were sitting in this movie theater. There were things showing in most of the other theaters, but ours was idle, except for our conversation.

After a while, we started talking about relationships, which is something we've discussed casually here and there, but never in any depth. The elements of our talk included, in very general terms, our sex lives. It wasn't anything like, How often do you get off, and how do you do it? Rather it was more like, sex life, what sex life? That led us to talk about attraction. Of course we started with men and found we had similar tastes. (Smart, funny, very normal and average looking guys for the most part, for both Bridget and me.)

Then Bridget dropped a bit of a bomb.

"Can I ask you something, Lauren?"

"Of course, Sweetheart. You should know by now you can ask me anything at all."

"Well, um ... do you ever find women attractive?"

It was the first time that had ever come up between us. I had wondered endlessly if she found anything at all appealing about our gender. Since she was the one who asked me, I figured it was time to come clean and at least admit that I am definitely attracted to women. Although, I wasn't about to tell her I've considered myself bi-sexual since I was her age. All along I've been careful about not saying anything that might scare her away (And I obviously have a variety of things I could share which would probably accomplish that ;-).

"The subject has never come up with us before, Bridget. But since you ask, the truth is that I've never been shy about the fact that I find lots of women attractive and have for as long as I can remember." There, I said it! Phew! Then I had to ask nonchalantly, if the same were true for her. "How 'bout you?"

"You're right, it hasn't come up before," she said. But yeah, I absolutely do."

I was dying to know if she ever had a relationship with a girl. I'll state right now that I didn't find that out, yet. Anyway, Bridget seemed to get kind of nervous then, and I figured we should probably just drop it. I felt glad it hadn't been me who brought it up in the first place.

But she didn't seem to want to drop it. We talked for a little longer, then decided to leave and get coffee before we went our separate ways for the night. On our way out of the empty theater I had to stop her and ask what was up, why she seemed nervous. When I did, she got kind of red in the face (not hard for a very fair-skinned Irish girl, I guess) and she started really hemming and hawing until she blurted it out

"I have a crush on someone!"

All of a sudden my heart started beating a mile a minute. Of course I tried to play it as cool as possible, which I'm pretty good at. Inside of course I was hoping beyond hope that it was me she had a crush on. It's what I've been dreaming about. But then I started preparing myself for her to say it's not even a girl, but some guy from work or something. All I could do was play my cards close to the vest.

"Really, Bridget?" I said, working hard to feign calm. "No kidding. Seems like you're kinda' worked up about it."

I've seen Bridget playful, and contemplative, and sad even. But I didn't recognize this behavior. She continued, and it didn't clarify things for me at all.

"Are you O.K. with me telling you about this?" she asked. "I mean, if it's like, not appropriate or something, I'll totally understand."

I thought that, for one thing, she wasn't really telling me anything so far, so what would be inappropriate about it? And then I thought, if she was going to tell me she has a crush on someone, it couldn't be me, because why would she be asking if it was O.K. for her to tell me about having a crush on me? But in any case, my natural instinct was just to reassure her.

"It's all O.K., Bridget. There's nothing you can tell me that would be inappropriate. Don't even think that way."

Then she got even more nervous.

"It's so stupid.," she said. "I'mso stupid. The person can't like me. It's ridiculous."

I figured then that the person couldn't possibly be me. But I had to know. I stopped and turned to face her.

"Bridget, what is going on? Just tell me. You can tell me, whatever it is."

She didn't say anything. She just looked off to the side and it seemed like she had tears forming in her eyes. So I told her again that whatever it was, it was all right to tell me about it.

Then she looked back at me and I saw I was right about the tears. By then I was getting worried that something was wrong with her and that it wasn't about having a crush at all. I put my hand on her shoulder to try and show empathy for whatever it was she was going through. She moved toward me like she wanted a hug. I'm about 6 inches taller than her (maybe 7, or close to 8 even) so I bent forward and down a little bit to hug her. And then it happened.

Instead of moving into the hug, she kissed me on the mouth. It wasn't passionate. It didn't even seem like she really knew how to kiss. She just kind of pressed her lips against mine for maybe 3 seconds, then let me go.

I stepped back and tried to keep looking casual, and I'm sure totally failing at it. Then I saw tears really forming in her eyes. She immediately started apologizing, although she was crying, so she was hard to understand.

"I'm sorry, Lauren! I'm so sorry! I should never... !"

I could make out at least that much. By then I was just trying to comfort her so I could figure out what was going on.

So after a minute or two of her trying to stop crying and me trying to understand what she was upset about, she was finally able to speak.

"Oh, Lauren, please forgive me."

"Bridge, Honey ... I'm not even sure what's going on. What is there to forgive you for? What's the matter?"

"Ohhh! I just..." She paused to wipe her tears with the back of her hand. "I'm such an idiot, Lauren."

"Bridget, don't say that. Just tell me what's going on." I waited for her make eye contact with me. "Just tell me, Sweetheart. It's all O.K."

She hung her head for a minute, wiped more tears, then continued.

"Lauren, I know this..." I communicated with my eyes that I didn't want her to say it was stupid anymore. "O.K. Lauren, I like you. I mean ... you know? I like, you. A lot, really." After another pause and another tear wipe she said she was sorry again.

All of this was still going on while we were standing in the empty movie theater. I was trying to be sympathetic and understanding, but definitely not wanting to lose the moment I'd been waiting for for months.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.