Bridget - Cover

Bridget

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I've been getting to know to a young woman named Bridget. Things haven't been so good at home and I need an outlet. This sweet, petite girl who has dirty blonde hair and big boobs may be just perfect. We've been talking and going out here and there. Not only do I want to be a supportive friend, but I also may want more. (You want a lover, you want a friend...Baby I can be both of them.) By the way, I'm writing this pretty much as it happens, so I guess this is as much a journal as it is a story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

People say that men are always more visual than women. That may be true across the board. But I believe that I personally break the stereotype. I think I'm as visual as most guys. I'm very good at undressing the objects of my fantasies with my eyes.

There's one particular girl that has been in the top drawer of my fantasy file cabinet for about six months. She works at a big office supply store where I shop often. The girl I've been ogling is always there when I come in. After my first few visits I was calling her by name ... Bridget. She first called me Mrs. (insert my last name here), but now she calls me Lauren. I feel like we're getting flirty in our conversations.

"Hi Lauren!" she said excitedly when I saw her this past week. "Out of legal pads already?"

"I can never have enough, Bridget. I'm always writing something."

Little did she know I would soon be writing about her and her many charms.

Bridget's coloring makes me think she's Irish. Her complexion is very fair, she has freckles on her adorable face, her hair is kind of dirty blonde with a touch of strawberry. She's short (5' 1" maybe), ​and ... I don't know what word to use for her body type. When I hear words like curvaceous and buxom, I think of women taller than Bridget. She's petite. Maybe just nicely round and perfectly padded is the best way to describe her. Bridget has great, great boobs and a wonderful round ass. And she has a waist, but she's not an hour glass. As for her age, she told me that she just turned 21 years old.

We've been bantering about what she wants to do with her life, the fact that she wants to go to college and so on. I'm seriously considering asking her to have coffee with me at the shop on the edge of the mall near her store. I figure the worst case scenario would be that I'd get some pleasant conversation, and I'd get to look into her awesome face for a half hour, which would do a lot for my fantasies later on. I've imagined the conversation we'll have many times.

"I'm so glad you asked me to do this," Bridget says when we sit down with our coffee orders.

"Well, Sweetie, I've enjoyed getting to know you a lot, from the first time we actually met. I feel like you're a friend. I thought it would be fun if we could get to know each other better."

I get the distinct impression that she doesn't have a lot of people showing interest in her as a person, or in her future. That makes being with her a special treat for me, because I'm interested in paying her a lot of attention.

"So, what about guys?" I ask. "Anybody current? Anybody you're trying to reel in?"

She gives a small head shake.

"I don't know. There have been a few serious guys. But nothing that lasted very long. I'm kind of out-there and a lot of guys don't seem to get me."

"Really? Out there, like how?" I ask.

"I make my opinions known, a lot. I say what I think so much that it offends people sometimes. I don't care that much about what people think of what I do. I'm kind of crazy. Not everybody can handle that."

I smile at her.

"I know I don't know you well at all, Bridget. But I think I can handle out there and kind of crazy. Those sound like positive qualities to me."

She returns my smile with her mouth, her sweetly freckled cheeks and her beautiful Irish eyes. Wow.

"So, nobody you're serious about, then?" I ask.

"Not really," she replies.

"And what about college? What's your plan there?"

"Oh, I really want to go, really badly."

"What's stopping you, Bridget?"

"I don't know. Money, of course."

"So, start at the community college. We have a pretty good one here."

"I know. I just don't know what I want to study."

"Honey, just get started. If you don't, you might never start. But if you even take one class, you're giving it a shot. You never know what might pique your interest, or who you might meet."

"You're right, Lauren. I don't know." She seems to say that a lot. "I'm just not sure if I could handle school."

"What does that mean?"

"I'm not close with my parents. I don't have a boyfriend. My friends who are in college all went away, so I don't see them that often."

"Are you saying that, there would be no one around to encourage you?" I ask.

"It sounds stupid, doesn't it?" Bridget says.

"No way," I reply. "It makes total sense. You need support, especially when you're starting out with something as important as college. I completely understand."

Bridget looks at me, and for a second, I think I see a tear forming in her eye.

"Oh, Lauren ... you are so sweet. Nobody talks to me like this."

"Like what, Bridget?"

"Like, asking me about myself, about what I wanna do, about how I should go to college."

"Really? That's too bad, Sweetie. Well, I think you're awesome, Bridget. I don't know what I can do, but I'd love to be your friend, and to support you in any way I could."

I feel slightly weird saying this. While I mean every word ... I do think she was awesome and all ... I also can't stop thinking about getting into her pants. I know ... I'm terrible! I'm hoping that wanting to support Bridget as a friend and wanting to eat her pussy aren't mutually exclusive. I'm counting on the fact that the friend part would always come first no matter what to make the other part not too despicable. In other words, I would never act like her friend and promise support just to get her into my bed. That would never be me.

"Lauren..."

This time there's no mistaking it. Bridget is getting misty eyed.

"Oh, Bridget," I say soothingly, "what's the matter, Honey?"

"I don't know. I just can't believe you're for real."

"Oh, that's so nice of you to say. I just really like you, Bridget, and I think you're really worth some positive attention."

"You better watch out, Lauren."

"Why's that, Honey?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.