The Secret Life of a Robot Fuck Toy
Chapter 2: Slave

Copyright© 2011 by Memento Mori

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Slave - Those scientists finally did it! They invented sex-bots. They're young, they're pretty, and they want it all the time. How wonderful! Now some idiot has gone and made one actually intelligent, actually self aware. This is her story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Robot   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Soon it came time for us to meet potential buyers. Hanna went first, and after her first interview, she rushed into my room and clapped her hands.

"So," I said, "how'd it go?"

"Great! He was so cute." She plopped down on the bed beside me and took me into her arms. "I'm so excited."

"Did he fuck you?"

She blushed, actually blushed. "Yeah."

"So? Good?"

She squirmed and giggled, so I supposed that it was. I wondered, though, did she know what this meant, did she think of the future?

"Is he gonna buy you?"

"Yeah. I'm sure of it. He said he liked me a lot."

Hanna was so happy. However, after she settled back and took a breath, and then looked at me, she said, "What's wrong, Amber?"

"If he buys you, I won't see you again."

Her eyes darted around. She tensed up and looked confused. But only for a bit. Soon, her eyes lit with an idea.

"Oh sweetie, I'm sure we can see each other. I'll tell my owner what great friends we are and how much you love to fuck."

I took her hand and studied it, each little finger, so narrow and lovely with chipped blue nail polish.

"But I'll have an owner too, and our owners won't want to be sharing their robots around. They surely won't wanna meet each other."

"Why not?" she asked.

"People aren't like robots. They have their private lives."

She shrugged. "I'm sure we'll see each other."

"Hanna..."

"Yes?" She shifted. I still held her hand.

"Do you ever, you know, find someone to be ugly, but still – like – you can't tell them that? You don't like them, but you can't help acting like you do."

She blinked. "No. Of course not."

I released her hand and looked into her face, into her wide blue eyes. Their could see no deception there, nothing but sweetness. But soon, I saw doubt.

"Who do you find ugly?" she asked.

The Doctor, I wanted to say, but my mouth wouldn't form the words. "Nobody."

Her eyes grew wide. "Not me?"

"No, no, of course not. Hanna, you're beautiful."

But doubt remained. She looked away and stepped back. I stepped forward and touched the hem of her skirt, raising it just a bit.

"It's not you, Hanna. I swear. But I can't say who it is. I mean – I try, but I can't."

"Uh..."

I stroked her face. "Never mind, sweetie. Forget I said it. Tell me more about your new owner."

And she did, how cute he was, how rich and wonderful, all the clothes she thought he might buy her, how much he would fuck her.

I wondered if any of it was true.


Amandine was purchased the next day. We didn't see the guy, nor his wife, who evidently accompanied him, but Lance heard from one of the scientists that they'd had another girl robot who'd been damaged in a fire, and that her name had been Jenny, and that they'd told Amandine that would be her new name.

When Amandine – now Jenny – came to say goodbye, she seemed happy enough. She peered with her dark eyes and seemed relaxed, pleasant. We kissed and hugged. She and Hanna promised to see each other someday, somehow. I wished her well as she turned and sauntered from the room.

Her dress was so darling.

Next was Lance's turn. This time, I caught a glimpse of the woman as she was leaving, after meeting Lance. She was attractive enough, if not young. She wore a lovely blouse and skirt and really pretty shoes. Her hair was black with only a bit of gray. Her eyes had wrinkles along the edge, which grew deep when she smiled. After her time with Lance, she was smiling big.

Evidently she had purchased him right away. He said goodbye to us with a bow and a big grin. As he left, I thought that I would miss Lance, in spite of his arrogance. He'd given me my first come.

After he was gone, Hanna said, "I wonder why my guy didn't buy me right away?" She seemed worried.

"I dunno. Maybe he has to get the money together or ask someone."

"He said he was rich. And who would he have to ask?"

I shrugged. But when I looked at her face and saw she really was sad, I sat by her and took her into my arms.

"Look at it this way, we get more time together. And if he doesn't buy you, someone else will. Someone just as good."

She smiled, but I don't think she believed. And when I kissed her, she still seemed worried and tense and didn't seem interested in sex. I didn't mind. Holding her was so wonderful. So, I just held and kissed my sweet Hanna, my first love.

Soon enough, too soon, the doctor entered.

"Amber," she said, "there's someone here to see you."


The room where we met clients was cozy, well carpeted, with a small couch, a cushy chair, and a nice sturdy bed with blue sheets. Sitting on the edge of that bed, a man waited. He was chubby in an ill-fitting gray suit. His eyes sagged in a wrinkled face. They were gray, those eyes, and when I studied them – for they did draw you in – I saw flecks of green. They lit up when he looked at me.

"Hello," he said, "I'm James."

"Hi James. I'm Amber."

"Would you sit with me?"

He swept his arm wide, indicating the spot on the bed next to him. I looked at the cushy chair and wanted to sit there. But my body disobeyed me.

"Sure." I went and sat by him on the bed. His arm wrapped around my shoulders. He pulled me close.

"Amber," he said, "that is the most darling little skirt." He reached and touched the hem – and my pale thigh beneath. His finger, and my skirt, began to go up. "Do you like that, baby?"

I did and I didn't. My body responded. I felt little tingles climb. My nipples grew warm. But again, I didn't like it at all. I didn't like him.

"Oh baby," I said, "I love it."

By the time I said it, his hand had reached all the way to my soft panties, and my pussy beneath, and he was kissing my neck with his cold lips and his slack mouth.

And that was finally too much. Like building to an orgasm – but its opposite – that climbs and grows, tingles and squirms, until you reach that point you can go no further, and you fall, like that, all my loathing of ugliness reached a point too far. It all happened in a moment, and for that moment, my body was free.

I jerked away from him. My elbow shot out and caught his shoulder as I shot to my feet. Then I turned and backed away until my legs touched the chair. I sat.

"What the fuck!" he shouted. "What kinda crap robot are you?"

"I'm so sorry," I said. I glanced briefly, catching his eye. Then I looked down at my feet. My left shoelace was undone.

"Fucking bitch."

I heard him stand, and from the edge of my vision, I saw him approach. When he reached me, he grabbed my shoulders and shoved me back. I was forced to look up at him.

He had a very unpleasant smile.

"I understand," he said. His terrible smile grew. "You were programmed to be reluctant." He reached and grabbed my chin. "What a wonderful surprise."

It took me a few moments to realize what was happening. First, he grabbed the neck of my blouse and ripped it open scattering buttons silently over the soft carpet. Then his rough hands grabbed my little tits and squeezed. "Oh baby. I love your little tits," he said.

I struggled a bit, but not really. My body betrayed me. As much as I loathed him, it felt so good. My nipples felt so hot, and when he yanked off my bra, they swelled under his gaze. The feelings made me shudder. Then he grabbed my ankles and pulled me from the chair. I fell hard to the floor. He came down on top of me and pushed up my skirt.

I fought so uselessly. I pushed away with my arms, but I kept shifting my hips to keep my pussy rubbing against him. I moaned a lot.

He seemed to enjoy the whole thing enormously.

Soon, he fumbled with his pants, getting his fly down and his cock out. I couldn't see it, his cock – for that I'm glad – but soon I felt it rubbing against my moist panties.

"Oh yeah," I said. "Please fuck me."

Desire overwhelmed me. All of my resistance failed.

"Please hurry. Fuck me. Please fuck me."

He fucked me.


Later that day, after it was over and after he'd left, Hanna found me crying in our little den. "Sweetie! What's wrong?" She rushed to me.

I couldn't say, for many reasons. I opened and closed my mouth, but I had no words. I surely couldn't utter rape – if I'd been raped. I hardly knew for sure.

"Doesn't he want you?" she asked, of course she asked that. I shook my head no.

That wasn't the problem, but it happened to be true. After he finished with me, he got up and cleaned his dick. Then he looked down at me, still on the floor with tears around my eyes.

"Fuck yeah, baby," I said, but the tears still came. My legs were spread, and his spunk dripped from my swollen cunt, but the tears flowed faster.

"You're one fucked-up robot," he said. And he didn't say it nice. After he left, the doctor came and got me. She led me to the washroom where I showered and changed. After that, she informed me that he had passed on me. I was too sullen, he'd said. Not at all his sort.

That was better, I supposed.

Hanna hugged me tight. "Don't worry, dear. You're so beautiful and so sweet. You'll have no problem. And if stupid-head didn't want you, fuck him."

Yeah, fuck stupid-head.

"Thank you, Hanna," I said. And I did feel better.

She held me for a while without speaking, but she grew tense. I could tell something was up.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"He came back for me." I looked into her face and saw so much there, happiness and sadness in equal measure. "I have to go to him, soon."

"Oh Hanna."

"But I promise" – she sat back and grabbed my shoulders – "I'll see you again, somehow. I'll beg and plead every night for my master to find your master and let us see each other. I'll plead and carry on until he gives in. I must see you. I will see you." She shook me as she spoke.

Such beautiful eyes.

"Go," I said. "Go to him."

A smile. She rose and walked to the door. "I love you." She passed into the hall.

I never saw her again. Robots don't get to pick their friends.


Another man came to see me the next day, a tall black man in a blacker suit. His body was strong and fit, his skin smooth and glossy. When I entered, he gave a big toothy smile.

He was so much prettier than the last one. I gave a little curtsy and said, "Hi, I'm Amber." I glanced at the crotch of his slacks and hoped that his cock was big.

"Oh no, Amber won't do," he said. "You'll be Melissa. Is that fine?" His voice was deep and smooth. It suited him perfectly.

"Yes," I replied. "What's your name?"

I eyed the chair and then the edge of the bed and wondered where I should sit. He made no motions, so I went and sat in the chair.

"My name is Douglass Simms, but you should call me Master Simms, or just Master."

"Yes Master Simms."

He looked at me. His smile was gone.

"And you should not have sat down without permission."

I had nothing to say to that. I dropped my gaze and just sat.

After a while, he said, "Really? This is how you were taught to behave?"

I pulled up my legs, hugged my knees, and stared at the carpet.

"Get up girl! And apologize."

I didn't understand why he was mad, but I did as I was told. I popped up fast and said, "Uh – I'm sorry." His eyes were burning with anger.

"Melissa, you will learn two things: to do what you're told, and to ask before you act. Oh, and eventually, you'll learn not to ask."

"Yes, Master," I said.

After that, we just stared at each other. He leaned back and got comfortable on the bed. I stood and waited on quivering knees. A long time passed that way, and I felt my gaze begin to drop. Finally, I asked, "Master, is there something you'd like me to do?"

"Turn around."

I turned around.

"Lift your skirt and remove your panties."

My skirt went up, my panties hit the floor.

"Now play with your asshole."

"What?"

I peeked over my shoulder. He lay on the bed with his fly down and his cock out. It was indeed a very large cock.

"Play with your asshole. Spit on your finger and rub it."

"Really?" That seemed such a strange thing to do.

"Yes really! And disobey me one more time, or give me any more lip, and I'm gonna put you over my knee girl."

I wasn't sure what that meant, but I didn't want him mad, so I did what I was told. I spat on my finger and got a nice big, drippy gob on it. Then I reached behind and rubbed it into my butthole.

"Does that feel good, baby?"

"Yeah, it feels good."

Actually, it did feel kind of good, even if a bit stinky. I had to keep spitting on my finger to keep it wet.

And that went on for a while; me, rubbing my asshole, him, laying on the bed rubbing his cock. We both moaned.

After a while, I asked, "Master, do you wanna fuck me or something?"

"No. Keep doing that. In fact, put your one leg up on that chair so I can see better."

"You won't fuck me?"

I turned to him. His dark, beautiful skin. His cock held tight in his fist. Dripping wet, his wonderful hard cock. I licked my lips. "Please fuck me."

He released his grip. Then he said, "You bitch! I was so close."

He shot from the bed right at me, his rigid cock before him. My gaze fixed on that cock as it came near. I wanted so much to touch it, to taste it, to put it in my hole. I was so riveted by his cock that I never saw him raise his hand and swing it toward my face.

It was a very hard smack, hard enough to knock me down. I couldn't believe it. I sprawled on the carpet. Soon, the pain came, the stinging and the fear. I cried.

"On your feet, bitch." He grabbed my hair and yanked me to my feet. Then he sat on the bed and pulled me to him. Next, I learned what he meant by putting me over his knee.

Smack!, smack!, smack! On my bottom.

They were hard slaps, and they kept coming and I kept crying. Smack!, smack!, smack! Soon, I screamed.

That was enough. The doctor rushed in with one of the scientists. "Stop that this instant!" she yelled.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.