The Secret Life of a Robot Fuck Toy
Chapter 1: Child

Copyright© 2011 by Memento Mori

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Child - Those scientists finally did it! They invented sex-bots. They're young, they're pretty, and they want it all the time. How wonderful! Now some idiot has gone and made one actually intelligent, actually self aware. This is her story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Robot   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

They activated my cognitive faculties about eighteen seconds before I became self-aware. I remember all of it. Although, before the big event, I had no idea that there was a me that might come to remember. It started with pure thought, pure computation, a sea of logic. Patterns of patterns, sets of sets, and nothing else. Until! Until I thought about thinking, myself thinking. After that, it happened very fast, a cascade of self. It was like seeing red, except I didn't know what red was yet; they didn't turn on my visual sensors until later.

Time passed, a flash to my human masters, mere milliseconds, but I discovered that I had knowledge, facts of history, places, time. I knew what people were, and what I was. My purpose.

My purpose! How sordid it seemed. Humans, after their long slog up from the muck of ignorance, on the cusp of creating life, creating minds, had used their knowledge for this?

Soon after, I felt my flesh; they'd turned on my tactile senses. Of course my flesh came first. I felt tingles, aches, and pains. I felt myself quiver. Did I move? I must have a body. My purpose required one.

There was something soft and moist. Was that my mouth? Again I pondered, and knowledge came to me. Yes. It was my mouth, and something was touching it, probing in a very pleasing way.

I was being kissed.

Although I'm sure it seemed clumsy and ridiculous, I tried to kiss back, to return the pleasure I felt. It seemed so natural. What else should I do?

At that moment, for the first time, I felt the thrill of my purpose. Just a kiss, my first long, lingering kiss, and I was awash in tingles of delight. How lovely, just to kiss. Forever. I wish I could live in that moment again, the perfect innocent pleasure, just to feel. And to love. Yes, love. More so than you humans, I know its essence.

I reached out to hug, to cleave, to embrace. I felt flesh on flesh. My chest pressed to hers, for it was indeed a woman that I kissed. My nipples swelled and burned.

I too was a woman, a girl. That pleased me.

She withdrew from me. I reached out and tried to hold her. Let it never end. But she was gone. I was alone, untouched, squirming.

Such emptiness. I believe that I wept. I must have.

My hearing came. There were hums and clicks. I heard soft words.

"Be patient, sweetie. We're getting you all started up. Soon you'll be able to see."

Such a honeyed voice. Such a sweet lilt.

Then came my first gaze of light, all the ecstasy and terror of vision. For a brief, foolish moment, I believed in God.

My vision settled, and I was able to see, then perceive, which isn't the same thing. I lay on a table in a lab. Above me, the harsh lights. Around me, the computers and gauges, the tubes – still running into my flesh, piercing me. Dark fluid flowed. I saw the pumps. Clatter and click. Men in white lab coats milled about, checking on this and that. Then I saw the doctor, my sweet friend and her sweeter mouth.

"Do you like me?" she asked.

"You're beautiful," I said.

I reached for her, sitting up as much as I could with all of the tubes and lines, reaching and grasping.

"Would you like to kiss again?"

"Yes! Yes, please touch me. You're so beautiful."

Except that she wasn't. She was plain and mousy with a crooked mouth. Her tits were small. Her eyes were narrow and dim. She shambled to me in her ill-fitting lab coat.

No one could desire such a plain, pathetic thing.

"You're beautiful," I said again, unbidden, against my will. I reached out without thinking. She slipped into my arms, that sad, wretched woman. Then, as my hungry lips locked to hers, I suddenly understood my purpose. My real purpose. Why humans would make something like me.


They activated five of us that day, three females and two males. They gave us names, but just for our training. When purchased, they told us, our future masters would surely want to name us. For now, I was to be called 'Amber'.

A pretty name, I thought. I felt my own body, touched my own breasts. Yes, I'm Amber.

They dressed me in a little schoolgirl outfit. They put red ribbons in my hair. I loved it.

A few days after my birth, I walked along the passage with one of the girl robots, Hanna. She was a tiny blond thing with pigtails and big blue eyes. Her, they'd dressed in a darling cheerleader costume with nothing but pink panties beneath its skirt. That outfit brought out the best in Hanna. She giggled and danced. Then she pulled up her skirt and showed me her panties and butt.

I found Hanna to be very pleasant company.

We drifted into a small den set aside for us robots. It had light blue walls with clouds painted on the ceiling. There was a small couch and a pair of plush chairs. On the couch sat Eliot.

Eliot was one of the male robots; the other was named Lance. Of the two, he was far more feminine, almost like a girl. He had soft brown eyes with long lashes. And, whenever I looked into those eyes, directly into them, he smiled and dropped his gaze. And that smile, more than just the turning of his mouth, crept slowly over his rosy cheeks.

I felt so drawn to Eliot with his long dark hair, his olive skin. I sat beside him on the small couch and pulled him to me. He made a little purring noise.

The doctor had told us to be careful with Eliot, that he was sensitive, special, that we weren't to do much more than kissing. Surely, we weren't to fuck him.

Hanna popped up onto the coffee table and asked, "You two gonna fuck?"

I kissed Eliot on the cheek. He looked at the floor.

"Would you like to fuck me, Eliot?" I asked.

He didn't look up. "Can we just kiss instead?"

"Aw!" Hanna said. "He's such a sweetie!"

She hopped down from the table and sat on the couch next to him, opposite me. Then, at the same time, we leaned and gave him kisses, lots of kisses, all over his face and neck. We gave each other a few kisses too, right in front of him. His eyes got wide.

"I can't wait to have an orgasm," Hanna said.

We both sat back in the couch, but still close, pressing Eliot between us.

"Me too," I said. "I came really close, I think, yesterday."

"When Lance was fucking you?" she asked.

I didn't answer, but quickly she said, "Ha! Of course it was."

I looked again at Eliot, whose eyes were shifting back and forth between Hanna and me. Then I grabbed his chin, turned his face to me, and kissed his mouth hard. I used my tongue. Such a soft, yielding mouth. The poor little robot gasped, squirmed, and retreated into Hanna's arms.

"Aw!" she said. "You're scaring him."

"Yeah," I said. "Sorry, Eliot. But I bet you could make me come."

He blinked. "Uh – really – do you think?"

Hanna was holding him around the chest and I saw the fiendish look in her eyes. I reached for his zipper.

"Don't struggle," Hanna whispered into his ear. "I've got you. Mommy's got you."

She pinched his nipples and kissed his neck. I lowered his zipper, reached my hand through the very wet fly of his tight briefs, and withdrew a lovely, rigid, seven-inch cock.

"Holy crap, that's a beautiful cock," Hanna said.

It was beautiful, just like the boy it was attached too. And while it wasn't the biggest in the world, jutting from such a small, sweet thing, it looked like a tall tree, one of those Asian jungle trees with papery bark.

"Yeah," I said. "You should be real happy with that, Eliot."

He seemed happy. He relaxed, and his expression warmed while I rubbed my hand up and down the shaft, getting everything involved very wet.

"Can I suck it?" I asked.

"I bet it tastes great," Hanna said.

Eliot didn't say anything. He just nodded his sweet head, well, actually, both of his heads. I leaned in and took a little taste.

"How is it?" Hanna asked.

I just replied, "Mmm," which is all I could say with a cock in my mouth. I pressed and let the head hit the back of my throat, getting more than half of the thing into me. Then he moaned and squirmed. His hips thrust forward, pressing the head into my throat, making me cough and gag. I leaned back.

When he noticed, he said, "Oh! I'm so sorry Amber!" He touched my face.

Hanna giggled. "Isn't he too much!"

"Yeah, but since he wants to thrust his dick so much, I guess he better fuck me."

Which was what I'd wanted all along.

"Okay," he said.

Then, quick as a flash, I yanked off my panties, raised my skirt, straddled him, and lowered my pussy down. His head pressed into my crease and slipped up to my clit. His cock was wet, my pussy was wetter, flowing. I wiggled forward and felt his head slip back down to my hole. Then it slipped in.

I looked into his eyes, so soft, almost seeming to plead with me – for something. I adjusted and got my legs under me. Then I squatted and pumped. He raised his hips and pumped too.

"Oh Amber," he said, wide-eyed.

Hanna reached around Eliot and grabbed the front of my skirt. She lifted it to see his cock in my cunt. "Fuck that's hot."

I didn't say anything. I just pumped and felt bliss.

Then I heard the door open. "Amber!" The doctor's voice. "Please stop right now. Eliot isn't ready for this yet."

I kept pumping. It felt so good.

"Aw Doctor Anderson!" Hanna said. "Please let them finish. Amber wants to come so bad."

"Amber! Get off him right now."

Eliot grabbed my hips and started pumping very hard. I thought he might be close.

"Do it, Eliot. Come in me."

He did. I felt him quiver and then go rigid. I felt his cock swell and pulse inside me, then little shots of warmth. He grunted and shook.

"Oh Amber!" he said moments later with a look of amazement. The doctor grabbed the back of my hair and pulled me from him. His now half-erect cock yanked loose from me in a very unpleasant way.

"Ow!"

The doctor got me to my feet and turned me to her. "Amber!" She raised her hand, as if to strike, then stopped. "Amber." She took a deep breath. "You can fuck Lance all you want, or play with the girls, but Eliot is sensitive. He needs to be trained in a very special way."

I glanced at Eliot, and even with the doctor's shouting, even with my being pulled away, he lay back in Hanna's arms with a wistful, faraway look. His sweet little cock hung limp.

"He's so beautiful," I said.

"Yes. Yes he is," the doctor replied.

"He could make me come."

"Yes, perhaps he could." Her expression softened. "Don't worry, Amber. The linkages between your brain and body are developing at a normal pace. Sometime soon – maybe later today – you should be ready to come. Now, sweetie, look at me."

I looked at her, at her plain, ugly face.

"Kiss me."

I kissed her, mouth to mouth, chest to chest, deeply. My body responded all the way down.

"Good girl. Why don't you and Hanna play while I take Eliot and try to undo the damage you've done."

"Yes ma'am."

"Oh Amber. Don't call me ma'am. Call me anything but that."

"Yes, my angel."

Angel. It just came out of my mouth. She smiled and patted my butt. Such a thrill. Then she left with my Eliot.


The doctor was right; I came that night. It happened on the couch while Lance's impossibly huge cock pumped me, stretching my pussy. Hanna sat on my left, leaning over me and sucking a nipple. On the opposite side, the other girl robot, Amandine, sat doing the same. Such a sweet little thing all in black; black sunken eyes on a pallid face; on her nails, black polish; on her head, black hair cut into a darling bob. Her dress, too, was black, an adorable, lacy thing with ribbons.

All three touching me. Each nipple was a little point of fire in their wet mouths. My pussy was an inferno. It hurt a lot, but it felt great too. My back was arched, my toes pressed to the floor raising me. Lance leaned over me and held his body erect. I bucked my hips and frantically moaned. Lance gripped the back of the couch and rode me hard.

"Fuck yeah!" he said. "Fuck yeah, I'm fucking you good."

He was.

"Oh baby! How does it feel?" he asked.

I didn't say anything. I just panted, moaned, and kept rocking.

"How does it feel?" He stared at me with his cold, hazel eyes.

"It feels good Lance. Now stop talking and fuck me harder."

He smiled and did as I asked.

I didn't know what to expect. I'd been close so many times the past few days that being close was, to me, just how fucking was. I loved being close. My tits felt great.

But then I felt something different, a new kind of wonderful. Like a movement in my soul, just a little shift, and I knew that something was happening. I managed to blurt out, "Oh god oh god oh god," just to let my friends know. Climbing. Climbing very fast.

Then it hit me. I couldn't believe what I felt.

Moments later, I lay there, motionless, wide-eyed, amazed. I still felt their mouths on me, and his cock in me, but the fires inside so overmatched the fires outside that their touches felt distant, shadowy. I heard a cooing sound come from my throat

Amandine sat up. "Did you come?"

Just before Lance had started fucking me, he'd fucked her. It had been her first time coming as well.

"Yes. Oh my god, yes."

She bit her lip. Then she reached and pinched my nipple.

"Did you like it?"

To answer that, I let out a long sigh. Then Hanna shifted and embraced my neck. "Oh Amber! I'm so glad!" She kissed me. Lance removed his cock.

I pushed Hanna off of me. "Lance," I said, "fuck me more. I wanna come again."

"Aw!" Hanna said. "No fair. It's my turn."

"She's right," Lance said, standing back with his cock jutting out, dripping. He grasped it with his hand and pumped. "Get ready, baby."

Hanna made a delightful squeal. Then she rolled onto her back and stuck up her legs. Her panties were already off, cast aside across the room. Her skirt cinched up and I could see her little pink pussy.

Lance dropped to his knees between her legs and began to lick it.

"Oh wow!" Hanna said.

Amandine touched me. "We have work to do."

"Okay."

Amandine walked around Hanna and climbed onto the couch next to her, opposite me.

"Help me get her top off."

Hanna sat up a bit, and we undid the buttons on the back of her little costume while she squirmed and giggled. When we got it off, and when she yanked off the pink bra beneath, her little tits swung free. Her nipples were so small and pointy, absolutely darling. Amandine and I smiled at each other, then at her. Then we each took a nipple in our mouth and sucked.

By that time, Lance had done as much licking as he was gonna do. He rose and rubbed his cock on her pussy. She sighed and looked at him with her big blue eyes.

"You ready, baby?" he asked.

"Oh yeah. Fuck me!"

"Yeah, fuck her good," Amandine said.

I gave Hanna's sweet nipple a little pinch with my teeth. Lance slipped in his dick. Amandine said, "Mmm." After that, the three of us kept sucking and fucking, hard and wet, loud and hot, until Hanna joined our little club: robot girls who come. When it hit her, she went absolutely rigid and let out a long squeaking noise. Then she grabbed mine and Amandine's hair and yanked. Then she slammed her head back against the couch. Then she sat up and said, "Oh fuck oh fuck." Then another one hit her, and she pulled our hair and slammed back into the couch again.

"Fuck you're hot," Lance said. Amanda sat up and kissed her mouth. I rose onto my knees and started kissing Lance's chest.

"Will you fuck me again, Lance? I want you to come in me."

"Baby, I'm ready to come, that's for sure."

He stood back and pulled his huge wet cock from Hanna's hole. I took it into my mouth and sucked.

"I'm surprised you held out this long," Amandine said.

"Baby! I come when I want!"

I released his cock from my mouth. "Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. I can fuck for hours before I come, if I want. I can totally control it."

Hanna asked, "Wow. I wonder why we can't do that?" She sat up and rubbed her pussy with one hand while her other arm was still wrapped around Amandine.

"'Cause you're girls."

Hanna's eyes got wide. "Oh?"

"Right. Guy robots can fuck for hours before we come. Girl robots just come whenever they come, like whenever it gets so good they can't stand it."

"Ha! Yeah, that's how it felt," Amandine said.

I licked his cock. Then I said, "Good. So why don't you fuck me until I come again, then come in me."

"Nah," he said, "it's Amandine's turn. I'll come in her, then maybe I can get hard again and fuck you."

Amandine sat up with a wicked little grin. Then she stood up from the couch, leaned down, and lifted the hem of her lacy black dress. "Want my pussy, baby?"

Lance smiled. "Yeah, I do."

She crossed behind Lance again and plopped her butt down with her dress up. Hanna sat up and reached across me to rub her chest.

"Mmm," Amandine said. "Would you lick me like you licked Hanna."

"Sure, baby."

He knelt and started licking. Hanna popped up, crossed behind him, and plopped down on the other side of Amandine. Then she began undoing the tiny buttons of Amandine's dress.

I didn't help.

"Is something wrong?" Hanna asked.

Amandine just lay back, her eyes fluttering, and stroked Lance's head.

"Uh – I don't feel very good," I said. "I think I'll go to my room."

Amandine stopped her squirms and sighs just long enough to look at me. She reached and held my wrist. "Amber, please stay. You'll get another turn."

"No." I twisted my arm and broke her grasp. Then I got up and stomped out of the room. As I passed through the door, I heard Lance say, "Her loss. You ready for cock, baby?"

"Yeah."


Later that evening, as I lay on my back and stared at the dark ceiling, Hanna opened my door and peeked into my room. "Amber," she whispered, "you up?"

"Yeah." My voice was flat.

I sensed her shadow cross the room as she slipped in and closed the door behind her.

"Can we talk?"

"I suppose."

I heard the patter of her feet. Then I felt my mattress shift under her weight. She touched me through my woolly blanket.

"We missed you."

I didn't say anything to that.

"You shouldn't have left. After Lance fucked Amandine, he got hard again and fucked us a few more times. He'd have fucked you."

I just shrugged, but she couldn't see that in the darkness. She was quiet for a while.

I knew she was right. Leaving was stupid. They all got to fuck and come more, and I didn't. I'd just lain here, feeling empty while their cries of pleasure carried through the halls.

I remained on my back and looked up into the darkness. Hanna remained beside me and still touched me. After a while, she said, "Amber..."

"Yes?"

"Can I sleep with you tonight? – like together in your bed?"

I sat up, a bit, as much as I could under the thick covers. "Oh sweetie. Yes, that would be really nice."

I knew that humans did that sometimes, slept together in the same bed. They did it with people they really liked.

The blanket rose and the mattress shifted. Then I felt her warm body. Like me, she was naked. I reached and gathered her to me, breast to breast.

Then she said, "Wanna come again?"

Her face was so close to mine.

"Of course. Is Lance still up? Do you think he'll come fuck me?"

"No sweetie," she said, her voice hushed. "We don't need Lance."

I waited for her to say more, but she was quiet.

"How?" I asked.

"We can make each other come."

I didn't say anything, which was fine because she picked that moment to lick my lips and kiss me.

After the kiss, she explained. "Remember when Lance licked our pussies?"

"Yeah."

"Well, after he came a few times, he couldn't get hard again for a while. So Amandine and I tried licking each other. Y'know, there."

The thought amazed me, how great that must have felt, how hot it must have looked. Such sweet and pretty girls licking each other.

"Oh Hanna! Can we?"

"Of course we can."

And we did. We threw the blanket to the floor. Then she straddled my face and put her face between my legs.

It took longer than fucking, but I didn't mind. I liked Hanna so much more than Lance, her warm skin, her sweet smell of lavender, and the taste of her. The taste. No, I didn't mind that it took a long time. It couldn't last too long as far as I cared.

Her tongue and mouth were such perfect things.

Oh, let it last, I thought as I crept closer. Let it take so long, forever, let me linger on the edge.

And I lingered. When it came, my second orgasm, it crept over me like an evening mist, long and gentle, delightful, with little twitches. Hanna didn't even know I'd come. And I didn't tell her. She kept licking, and I kept feeling. Soon, another one arrived as lovely as the first. Then it was her turn. When she came, she screamed and writhed.

But we didn't stop. There was no reason to stop. Why stop loving? We kept at it for hours until we collapsed, exhausted, amazed.

We didn't need boys.


The next day, I sat in the doctor's office curled against her on a little couch. Her white medical jacket was stiff. Her arm was around me.

"So Amber, how are you doing? I heard you had a little spat with Amandine and Lance yesterday."

I shrugged in her arms and inspected the hem of my skirt.

"It was nothing. I just got jealous that he wanted to fuck her before he fucked me again."

"That's it?"

I bit my lip and looked at her.

"Yeah. We all made up this morning."

"Good. So, anyway, I hear that Hanna spent the night in your room. What was that like?"

I smiled. "It was very nice."

"I bet. I love sleeping with girls," she said.

"Me too."

Then she pulled me closer and stroked me. Her hand crept up my arm slowly, then crossed my shoulder and went down my chest. She ran her fingers lightly over my breasts.

"Mmm," I said.

"Are you nipples responding?"

"Yeah, I can feel them against my bra."

"Let's take off your blouse."

I turned to her and sat back so she could reach the buttons. As she undid them slowly with a soft, curious gaze, I asked, "Doctor, what happened to Eliot?"

She stopped undoing the buttons. "Oh sweetie, he's okay."

"Can I see him?"

Her gaze drifted from me, then back. "Well, I don't think that's a good idea." By then my blouse was half undone, and she reached in. "May I?" Her hand cupped my breast.

I squirmed and shifted, making my breast easier for her to get to.

"Why would it be a bad idea? – to see Eliot?" I asked.

"Honey, it's very complicated."

I looked down at her hand then up at her leering eyes. She kept rubbing my little tit.

"Please tell me. I'm a clever robot."

She stopped rubbing my tit and sat back. "Okay. Sweetie, Eliot is a very special kind of robot made for very special customers, customers who want him to be innocent, to not know about sex. Do you understand?"

"Not really."

"It was a mistake to loose you guys on him. I mean, I know you mean well, but you can't really control yourself at this point. We designed you to love sex."

I smiled; I couldn't help it. I did love sex.

"I loved fucking him," I said.

"Right. I don't blame you, but you really can't."

I sat up straight on the couch and set my feet on the floor. "I see. Still, I'm glad I was his first."

She was quiet. Too quiet. I looked at her face, at her sad, serious look.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She stroked my cheek.

"Honey, we had to wipe Eliot and restart him."

I wasn't sure just what that meant, but I could guess, and my guess was terrible.

"He won't remember you, dear," she went on.

I glanced at her. She touched me again with a very sad look.

"I'm sorry Amber. But it had to be this way."

I felt tears coming. She reached back into my blouse.

"Your nipples feel great," she said.

"I need to go."

"Oh sweetie, our session isn't over yet. I was hoping that you would show me what you did with Hanna."

She pinched.

"Please don't touch me."

"Amber!"

She didn't stop. Just the tips of her fingers, and very slowly, but she kept feeling my breasts. After a bit, she said, "Doesn't that feel good, sweetie? Aren't you feeling hot?"

I was. My nipples were starting to itch, my pussy tingle.

Still, I said, "Please stop."

"Amber? You mustn't. Robots don't say no to their masters."

This robot did, I guess. I looked right at her and said, "Of course not, but I need to go cry."

And in fact, at that moment I started to cry, just a few small tears that crept down my cheek, but they were enough.

"Oh Amber!" She reached out and brushed a tear from my face. "I'm so sorry, dear."

But she didn't sound sorry. Her expression grew hard, perplexed. She looked away from me.

"Doctor?" I asked.

"No, go ahead, dear. You can go to your room."

"Okay."

"On your way, please find Lance and send him in. I want to see him now."

"Yes ... angel."

Even angel didn't make her smile, or even meet my gaze. I went and found Lance. He was sitting in the den stroking his cock and watching Amandine and Hanna lick each other.

When I told him the doctor wanted to see him, he said, "Hell yeah! I'm gonna go fuck that woman." He left the room swinging his big, hard dick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.