Summer Training
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2011 by T.S. Fesseln

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The second 'book' of Summer Project' as Jeffery continues to train Stephanie as well as confronting new challenges.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Hispanic Female   Sex Toys  

Kim was trouble.

Even though Jeff was bone tired, he needed to check on his other houseguest. He slipped into his room and pulled on a pair of boxers. He also gathered up the bag that he had used in capturing his stepsister Steph; his 'abduction' kit. Not that he had plans to use any of the tape and rope inside it. He just wanted to be sure he had it IF needed.

In his desk drawer, he found a large paper clip, which he bent out one end of. This would be his 'key' into Stephanie's bedroom and, he hoped, Kim's bag and purse.

Jeff listened at the door, hoping to hear something to indicate whether Kim was sleeping or not. There was just silence. Jeff took a deep breath and knelt down, his attention focused on the little hole in the center of the knob. He poked his 'key' in and quietly pushed until he felt the lock give. The bedroom door was now unlocked.

As quietly as possible, Jeffery opened Stephanie's bedroom door. There was no give-away squeak as it swung open, only the quiet snoring of Steph's friend, Kim. She was curled up in his sister's nightshirt, her back towards Jeff. The nightshirt had hiked up over Kim's hip, exposing her well-rounded ass. He admired it a bit before searching for Kim's stuff.

Her box of clean clothes and her neon pink gym bag lay where they were dropped beside the bed as if Kim had no energy or desire to put them anywhere else. He picked up her gym bag before slowly backing his way out.

It would be so easy to get her now. All he had to do was pounce on her sleeping form, wrestle her arms behind her back, slap some cuffs and a gag on her and she'd be his. Teaching her some manners would definitely be fun.

However, there would be no way for him to keep her long term, not like Stephanie. He was pretty sure he couldn't train her like he had his stepsister, either. No, as much as he would like to teach Kim a thing or two about minding her own business, it wasn't practical, even with their parents' secret room.

Quietly, he shut her door.

Back in his bedroom, he began going through her stuff trying to find anything to hold over her. Tucked inside the gym bag was her worn canvas purse. Snapping it open, he found her wallet, keys, cell phone, a coupon book with a plethora of fast food coupons and various toiletries, including her toothbrush and a half-crushed tube of Colgate. A pair of condoms was nested in the bottom, one large and one regular, as well as her compact-like birth-control dispenser. Her wallet had some cash, but, mainly, little pieces of paper with all sorts of notes scribbled on them. There were pictures of her parents and her older sister, as well as some dorky-looking hoodlum with an 'X' scratched over his face. There was also a photo of Kim and Stephanie at the beach flaunting their bikini-clad bodies.

The main compartment of the bag was empty. Reaching in, he felt something sticky and pulled his hand out. Her accident, Jeff assumed. There was nothing in her bag to use to blackmail her with.

Disappointed, he packed everything back the way he found it and silently went back into her room. He made sure to lock the door before pulling it shut. She would never know he had been there.

Going back into his parents' room, Jeffery found both Michelle and Stephanie with their eyes closed. Michelle stirred a bit when he settled himself between the two, but she didn't wake. Stephanie hardly moved at all. Their legs were still tied open and their wrists were anchored to the headboard.

Jeffery felt his lust swell his cock. However, fatigue won over lust and he snuggled down, enjoying the feel of each of them against his body as he fell quickly to sleep.

-o0o-

Outside, a white Corolla drifted along the late night streets. It rolled to a stop opposite the Richardson home. The shadow behind the wheel checked the address with the one in the laptop he had set on the passenger's seat. It matched. All the windows were dark and the only sounds were those of the neighbor's lawn sprinkling system kicking on.

A dog barked several blocks away.

He unfastened his safety belt and opened the door. The bulb to the dome light had been removed so he could stay in the dark. He looked down both sides of the street before he crossed over into the Richardson's front yard.

The shadow wasn't a big guy, only about 5 and a half feet, but he was built like a fireplug and dressed in a dark gray suit and tie. He casually walked toward the house, observing as much as he could. At the door, he checked the quality of the locks. Nothing out of the ordinary raised any internal alarms in the man. The windows were locked as well. There was no sign of an alarm system and there were no barking dogs as he approached.

He swung around the garage and opened the side gate. A tall privacy fence enclosed the backyard. A small white garden shed stood off to the side. The house had a nice wooden deck bejeweled with inviting deck chairs, a table and a gleaming grill. Several mature trees dotted the yard that would keep it nice and cool.

He had a pretty good idea of lay of the land. Now to get back to his hotel room for some shut eye. He would check on the Richardsons tomorrow.

-o0o-

Morning came early for Stephanie. Like Jeff, she was usually an early riser. She woke up with Jeff half curled around her, his leg between hers, one arm stretched across her chest and his head almost in her armpit. She could also feel Jeffery's hard morning boner against her thigh, sending a few wanton thoughts scurrying around in her mind.

The Asian girl was asleep as well, her head turned away from Stephanie. If she hadn't been tied, Steph would have tried extracting herself from the bed to head to the bathroom.

The morning had turned everything in the room golden and she tried to see more of Jeff's girlfriend, Michelle. The sun had painted her lithe body the color of warm caramel and her nipples the color of chocolate. Michelle was in a deep sleep and Stephanie could imagine that there was a smile wrapped around her gag.

She shifted herself to try to wake Jeffery up, trying to talk around her gag. He mumbled something and moved a bit, but he didn't wake. Stephanie tried moving again, this time a little more forcefully.

Jeffery opened his eyes and lifted his head, smiling at his gagged stepsister.

"Good morning, slave," he grinned.

Stephanie moaned something back. Even with her morning-frizzed hair, she looked beautiful. Her blue eyes beamed as she smiled around her gag. Her white leather collar looked perfect against her tanned skin. The lavender smell of soap still clung to her skin as he leaned over her.

"You know what, slave? I am hungry."

His lips kissed her cheek as his hands found her breasts. His thumbs flicked over her stiffening nipples and he eased himself over her; kneeling between her open legs. He quickly pulled down his boxers.

His kisses caressed her breasts as he held her, his body cradled between her legs. His hands slid over her skin, touching and feeling her curves and valleys as she began to move against him by arching herself upward. He braced himself above her and positioned himself. Stephanie closed her eyes and relished the heat of his skin against hers as he eased himself into her. Slowly, he pushed himself inside her, filling her as heated wafts of pleasure spread through her.

She matched his pace the best she could, bringing her hips up to his. Her wrists and ankles strained against their cuffs as her passion built and blustered into a wanton storm. Stephanie moaned into her gag as his thrusts became deeper and faster. She gripped him the best she could helping their ardor along as the broiling tempest let loose and ravaged her in its pure passion.

Jeffery let out a groan and thrust himself fully inside her, holding himself there as Stephanie felt his semen jet inside her. She held him as long as she could, drinking in the moment like a rare wine before he finally pulled himself out.

The blonde moaned her complaint as her stepbrother eased out of bed. Michelle was stirring but, as she turned her head to face Stephanie, Stephanie could see the oriental girl was still holding onto the last remnants of slumber.

Stephanie heard her parents' toilet flush just before Jeffery returned to the room. Stephanie's need to go hadn't vanished. In fact, it seemed to have grown. She moaned again to get Jeffery's attention, hoping that he would release her so she wouldn't soil herself and the bed. He gave her a quick smile before sitting on the bed next to his girlfriend.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.