Summer Training
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by T.S. Fesseln

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The second 'book' of Summer Project' as Jeffery continues to train Stephanie as well as confronting new challenges.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Hispanic Female   Sex Toys  

Jeff sat back at his old desk in his bedroom. Nothing had really changed since he had left for college. There were still piles of books and papers with a cleared spot for his laptop. Most of the books were paperback horror novels by King and Straub with a few hardback non-fiction books as well. A collection of H.P. Lovecraft stories was on top, covered with a thin film of dust. He was seeing all this without really seeing. His mind was elsewhere.

Tonight was going to be complicated and a bit dangerous, but the thrill was going to be worth it. Stephanie's friend Kim was going to come over to do laundry, but Jeff was sure there was more to it than that. Kim had a conniving air about her this morning but Jeff really couldn't pinpoint the reasons for it. Perhaps it was just him being paranoid. But, in his case, Jeff reasoned, paranoia was good.

He had left his stepsister in the newly discovered 'dungeon'. Jeff was convinced that it was more than just a playroom for his father and stepmother Janice. There was too much security for that. He could also be wrong though. Maybe they played harder than he had first thought or they played with other people. He knew that there were clubs out there that practiced mock kidnappings for pleasure and his parents could be part of one. It would most certainly explain the amount of toys they had.

He heard the bathroom door shut and the water turned on for the bath. Letting Stephanie have her freedom for awhile was a good thing. He didn't want to have to worry about her for time. Right now, he wanted to focus on Michelle and getting her over here this evening.

Jeff opened up his Dell laptop and booted up. Checking his e-mail, he saw there was a reply from Michelle. Upon opening it, all he saw was one little word: 'When'. Quickly, Jeff typed in his reply, making sure that she was to show up exactly at 5:30 or the night was off. She could wear anything she wanted but he required her to wear the collar he gave her. Jeff had plenty of other restraints he could use on her here at the house. He felt himself getting aroused just thinking of tonight.


Stephanie let herself enjoy the hot water and rose-smelling suds of the bath. She smiled at the thoughts of what might await her tonight. For the first time in a long time, the blonde felt safe.

Jeffery made sure of that.

Even though her stepbrother cum Master had given her the afternoon to do what she pleased, Stephanie really didn't know what to do with herself. It was if she were a new house just waiting to be furnished. She needed direction right now and someone to give it to her in no uncertain terms.

She thought briefly about texting her mother a couple of times, but her cell seemed to have gone missing. The strangers must have taken it. She still could call on the house phones but every time she started to dial, she hung up. What would she say? She was sure that Jeffery would call and tell them they were okay.

Then there was that secret room.

The room was something off the charts. What were her mother and stepfather doing? Stephanie thought that her mother and her were close and she knew she shared a few things about her bedroom life with her mom, but this was something she hadn't clue one about. Yeah, it was obvious that they were doing some heavy-duty bondage thing in there but with whom?

Maybe the strangers were people that her parents knew.

Stephanie felt a chill crawl through her.

No, she told herself. If they knew her parents, then they would know about the room and most certainly would have kept Stephanie and Jeffery there.

The young blonde's thoughts trailed back to the room, to the cross that she had been bound to and to the feelings it produced. The flogging she had endured only sensitized her to his touches. When his fingers caressed her puss...

Her fingers drifted down between her legs and started to massage her slit. Her mind focused on being tied again and being forced to cum. Perhaps she would be tied on that bench in the room. She could imagine being restrained there in numerous different ways. She moaned and the familiar, wanton passions filled her. She began to stroke herself more roughly, sloshing some of the foamy water out of the tub.

Stephanie stopped. It wasn't any good. Imagining being bound and actually being bound were as different as the sun and the moon. She needed to be harnessed and helpless. The young blonde got up and stepped out of the bath, drying herself with her huge bath towel.

She needed to see Jeffery.


Michelle couldn't wait to see Jeffery. Her whole body seemed to be electrified with thoughts of ropes and cuffs. She had already laid out on the bed a little strapless black dress that hugged her curves just right and showed just the right amount of cleavage. She was still naked, not having dressed since she got out of her self-imposed bondage. The coals of her orgasms still burned hotly and she was tempted to get herself off again. However, that didn't feel right. She wanted Jeffery and his girlfriend, Stephanie, to do the honors. She just wanted to simmer until then.

It had been a delectable hour or so while she waited for Jeffery to reply. Her position on the office chair left her thighs spread wide open and her sex fully exposed as the vibrator did its wonderful job again and again. After one particularly powerful orgasm, she opened her eyes and noticed that she had an email in her inbox. Carefully she had reeled in her the key on the end of the string and unlocked her cuffs and checked her mail. It was Jeffery telling her when to meet him.

She took a quick shower and shimmied into her dress. A pair of black 4-inch heels complimented the outfit. Michelle didn't care for much make-up. She already had a beautiful face with delicate cheekbones and cat-like eyes. A little liner and rouge went a long way. Too much made her look like a twenty-dollar hooker. She brushed out her long, raven-colored hair before putting on her collar.

The feel and smell of the black leather embracing her throat was intoxicating. It reminded her of so many things wanton, taboo and delicious. It also meant that she gave up control of her own pleasure and put it in the hands of Jeffery. That's how she wanted it. Let someone else do the driving.

She glanced at the clock. She had several hours to go before she got into her car for the drive over. Nervously, she sat down with her laptop to try to keep her mind of off her impending date.


Jeffery stood in front of the washer and dryer, surveying the basement for the best place to put Stephanie for this evening's festivities. Other than some drywall lining the walls, the basement was unfinished. The clothes washer and dryer were along the back wall beside the stairs. There was some of Jeffery's old bench and weights collecting dust along with an array of colorful tubs holding holiday decorations: red and green ones for Christmas, orange and black ones for Halloween, pastel pink for Easter, etc. Janice loved to live each holiday, decorating both inside and outside of the house. Some of the larger outdoor items like Santa's sleigh and a large collection of weathered tombstones were just set in the corner.

It was the perfect place for Steph.

Just then, his cell phone vibrated. Looking at the screen, he recognized his stepmother's number.

"Hey," Jeffery answered.

"Hey yourself. How are you?" Janice asked.

"Good. Just contemplating which chores to get started on. So how are you? The islands must be awesome."

Jeffery could almost hear Janice smiling as she replied, "It is just so much more wonderful than I thought it would be. Your dad is out on the beach watching all those bikini-clad girls flaunt their stuff. He is pretending to read, but I can see his eyes behind those sunglasses."

"You have nothing to worry about, Mom. Those girls can't touch you," Jeffery replied.

"You betcha your ass they can't. Where's Steph? I have been trying to reach her on her cell."

"Around. She probably left it off the charger. I'll let her know you called. Want her to give you a call back?"

"No," Janice said, "Too many wonderful things so do here, probably tying one on here pretty soon anyway. Take care of yourself and watch over Stephie, okay?"

Jeffery smiled, "Will do."

"Love you." Janice said.

"Love you too."

With that, Jeffery switched off his phone. The first night, Jeffery had hidden Stephanie's cell in his room behind some of his books. He had switched it off to make sure that no one could get a hold of her. He was sure that Kim had tried numerous times but probably figured that Steph was having a good ol' time on the beach and left her cell in the timeshare.

Jeffery went over to the corner and looked it over again, clearing the spot where Stephanie would be before gathering stuff together.


After her shower, Stephanie lazed around nude on her parents' bed after piling a bunch of their bondage toys on it. What fascinated her most was the wide variety of gags they had. Some looked like a horses' bridle. Others had a rubber ball that would inflate with a pump. There were some with leather harnesses and some with a simple strap. Stephanie wanted to try them all.

"Watcha doing?" Jeffery asked as he poked his head in, startling her thoughts.

"Just thinking," she said, "What's up, Master?"

"I think that I need to start getting you ready earlier than I had planned, slave. I need you to go down to the basement now. I need to get a few things here before I meet you down there. Whatever you do, don't touch anything."

"Yes, Master," she said as she climbed off bed and headed downstairs.

Stephanie smiled. She was glad that Jeffery was going to do something with her. She wasn't really bored but she needed to be doing something or, better yet, having something being done to her. The blonde thought she would enjoy some time to herself but she found that her thoughts traveled back to being guided and restrained. She had pulled out her parents' toys and was seriously contemplating putting herself in a bind when Jeffery interrupted her.

The basement was cool and the concrete floor was downright cold on her bare feet. Sitting in the center was a pair of old folding chairs and an old microphone stand from when her stepfather used to have a band eons ago. The stand was lying across both seats along with a piece of two-by-four. There was also a closed paper sack sitting on the floor. Looking closer, she noticed that the piece of wood was fastened to the stand by a series of metal brackets and that both were strapped to the two chairs.

The blonde heard her brother come down the stairs. His arms bore a few items. One was a large pink-colored gel vibe that had a second tiny vibrator towards the end of the shaft. There was also was some lengths of rope and a white collar but no gag or blindfold. He set the items on the dryer, adjusted the two chairs so they were a little further apart, and motioned Stephanie to come to him.

"Stand," he commanded her.

Her stepbrother reached around and pulled up her long, blond hair before encircling her neck with the collar. It was snug around her throat when he buckled it but not uncomfortably so. Taking one of the lengths of rope, he doubled it and looped it around her left wrist. She felt him tap her inner thigh so she spread her legs a bit. As he knelt, he wound the rope around her thigh and wrist, binding them together before cinching them off. He did the same to her other wrist and thigh.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.