Magic Ink
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mark Kent, a college student, answers an ad for a part time gardener placed by the O'Connell sisters. He finds more that a job, as the sisters have been under a curse for a long time. Mark has the Talent and strength to remove it, but doesn't realize it - yet. The job turns out to be more than part time.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Slow  

By the time I got back to the house from the gate, it was nearly noon, and I was ready to get back to work on the tractor.

"I need to change clothes to work on the tractor," I told both women, as I came up on the porch.

"Have lunch first. Then you can change and work on the tractor," Margie told me with a smile.

"Yes, all right," I agreed, and we all went in for a quick lunch.

Since it was a bright sunny day, I left the doors to the stable open when I returned to work on the tractor. However, I was still in a bit of a quandary. My decision of last night to quit was now scuttled. How could I abandon these sweet young (?) girls after what we had done and what they had shown me last night.

Yes, the sex had been fantastic, but I had had sex before. Admittedly not as great as last night's had been, but before this. It wasn't just the sex, however. I had seen their longing and desire to lead a normal life again. They had not been the only ones to see something when they climaxed. I had gotten a glimpse of their hopes, dreams, desires, and terrors, as I pumped baby batter in to their sweet young (?) bodies. I didn't have a clue how sex connected all of those things, but they had definitely been there. So once again, I needed to decide what to do.

I put some music on while I worked, but once again the lack of a decision and course of action in addition to the complexity of the work left me unable to concentrate. I needed to clear my mind of all of the doubts and make a decision, or I would never be able to get the work on the Touch-o-Matic completed. I sat there in the pneumatic seat of the MT tractor for a while and considered what to do.

Was I, or could I be a Wizard or Sorcerer? I was unsure of the correct name. And not just your average run-of-the-mill Wizard either, but a Great Wizard the women claimed. The sisters said that they had sensed my power when I first came onto their property, and they claimed to have seen the source of my power last night when they climaxed.

I didn't feel any such power, but would I if I had always had it? Was it just a part of me no different from an arm or a leg? And what about the visions yesterday? Three separate times I had seen nearly the same vision. The differences arising from the different people involved, and then both versions seen together. Add to that what I had seen each time I climaxed with them, and I had to wonder at myself. Just what was I?

Additionally, these women certainly knew more about sex and its pleasures than any sixteen -year-old girls that I had ever been out with, and also the few college girls I had taken out while here. Where had they learned it? Was it in London, Paris, New York, or even Japan where they claimed to have visited that they learned it? It was hard to know, but it certainly explained the faces in the visions.

I was more confused than I had ever been, and just sat there for a time listening to the music and unable to decide. Finally, after a time, I said "to hell with it." I would stay and see what happened, if for no other reason than the sex and their company, which I really enjoyed. Like I didn't enjoy the sex too?

With the decision made, I returned my attention again to repairing the Touch-o-Matic assembly. Things seemed to go better now that I could concentrate and I soon had the major sub-assemblies switched and was ready to hook things back up again.

The light had faded some by then, and I lit the kerosene lantern for more light, as I continued to work. I had finished the installation on the original tractor and was nearly finished lightly connecting everything on the parts tractor when Katie came into the stable.

"Will you be finished soon. Mark?" she asked. "Dinner is nearly ready."

"Yes, I just need to finish making these connections. I'll change the oil and filter on your tractor tomorrow, and we'll be able to try it out. The ground should be dry enough for me to continue working in the garden by then, also," I told her.

"Yes, that will be fine," she said as she moved closer to me. I hopped down off the parts tractor and nearly knocked her down, she was so close by then.

"You don't need to rush," Katie told me in a soft voice. "Margie will keep dinner warm for us. Will you keep me warm for a while?" she asked then, as she rubbed her hand over my cock in a very suggestive manner while she leaned in to kiss me. It turned into a very long kiss and by the time we came up for air, I was as hard as I had ever been, again.

"Oh yes, Mark," Katie breathed huskily. "That's just what I need some more of. Take me right here in the stable," she pleaded, as she opened my jeans and pulled out my now engorged cock.

"Yes, bend me over the back of the tractor and take me in my rear passage. I've already prepared it for you," she whispered in my ear, as she stroked my cock with her warm soft hand. How could I refuse such an invitation?

"I've never done that before," I protested, unsure of myself.

"That's all right, sweetie. I'll guide you through it. I've had plenty of practice doing it. You would be amazed at the number of men that thoroughly enjoy it. It's a real turn-on for a woman also, especially if her lover is very caring," Katie told me, as she bent at the waist and flipped her dress up. I could see that she had no panties on and her butt was already oiled.

"Here," she said, handing me a small container, "Put some of this on your cock and then step up behind me." I squirted some of the contents on my right hand and stroked my cock with it after cleaning my hands on a shop towel. It was some kind of oily substance, and I made sure to get plenty on the head of my cock, as I stepped up behind her.

"Don't worry about the bottom hole this time. Just press that big cock of yours against my star until it starts in," Katie told me. She really did want me up her ass! I pushed against her 'star' as she called it. There was some resistance, but I pushed harder and soon slid into her rectum. I heard Katie take in a deep breath as I entered her, but she didn't say anything. God, she was tight!

"That's it, sweetie," she said, encouraging me after a time. "Now work that big rhythm stick all the way up my bum." I started stroking and working my way deeper into her.

"Oh God, yes!" Katie moaned, as I continued. "Put some more of the oil on your cock, sweetie, and wear my butt out," Katie demanded, as I continued to stroke into her. I added more oil as I pulled out part way and then shoved my ten inches back into her as far as I could.

"Oh God, yes. Fuck me deeper and harder. Make me scream," she panted. Katie was now pushing back on every stroke. She cried, whimpered, mumbled, and screamed, as her body shook from the several orgasms she had while I pumped away in her.

When I finally felt that familiar tightening of my nuts again, I shoved my cock as far up Katie's sweet ass as I could and pumped baby batter in to her deepest recesses for a while. Katie screamed, went rigid for a time, and collapsed on the three-point tractor hitch. My own knees were weak from this fourth time in less than a day, and I fell to my knees having already slipped out of her bum.

We both stayed there behind the tractor for a while, as we continued to recover. We were both breathing hard, and sweating. Katie finally reached around for my hand and pulled it to her face and kissed it.

"Thank you, Mark! That's the best I have ever felt in that position. You can have me anytime that you want. Just don't leave me. I don't know what I would do if you were to leave," Katie told me in tears, as she continued to shudder in reaction to the massive orgasms I had just induced in her.

"No," I told her. "I decided not to leave, while I was out here working on the tractor."

"Thank you, Mark," Katie said quietly. "Now help me up. We really should get back to the house. Dinner will soon be ready, and we need to shower, again," Katie told me, as I helped her up. We blew out the kerosene lamps, closed the stable doors and headed back for the house. Margie was there when we came in the back door to the kitchen.

"Katie, you slut! How could you, and in the stable at that?" a very upset Margie demanded on seeing us. I noticed that she was washing her hands as we entered, and the front of her dress was very wrinkled.

"Oh, Margie! You really need to let Mark have your bum. It was a truly religious experience," Katie told her sister.

"You always think getting well fucked is a religious experience," Margie finished with a little giggle. "So do I sometimes. Go shower. The two of you need it and change your clothes. I'll keep dinner warm."

We went up to the sisters' bedroom and showered in their large shower enclosure. I had stopped in my room and picked up the suit I was using while here beforehand. Katie was just as marvelous to shower with this time as the two of them had been during our previous shower together. She seemed very affectionate and contented. We didn't linger overly long, and were soon dressed for dinner.

During dinner, Margie seemed to do most of the talking, as Katie didn't seem to be fully recovered yet.

"Have you considered our offer to move in here with us, Mark?" Margie asked, part way through dinner.

"I... !" I started and stopped. I had forgotten the offer in all honesty, but if I were going to stay with them, then here was as good and maybe a better place than any. "Yes, I have," I finally answered. "If you are going to teach me Magic, then I guess this would be the best place to stay."

"Good. When will you be able to move in?" Margie asked.

"I can move most of my things here tomorrow or Tuesday. I'll also need to see if I can get any of my dorm fee back because I paid that in advance."

"Oh, I'm sure you will get some of it back," Katie said with a smile, speaking for the first time.

"Yes, take the truck and bring your things out here tomorrow. You can have the room you are staying in now, and you can sleep with us whenever you want," Margie told me with a little blush.

"All right. I'll be a little late getting back tomorrow then. I'll also need to stop to get gas for the tractor."

"Yes, we have a couple of cans in the stable for gas for the tractor. You need to stop at a station that sells gas for farm equipment. It won't have the highway tax included. Do you need more money?" Margie asked.

"No, I still have part of the money you gave me when we bought the tractor. I also have the receipts from all of the purchases that I have made. I'll get them for you after dinner," I told them.

"Yes, we have an accountant that does our taxes. There is a folder in the den where we keep the receipts for him. We'll show you after dinner.

"Oh, yes, leave your work clothes in the room and we'll wash them tomorrow. You can wear that suit or some of the other clothes up in the armoire. They're all about the same size," Margie told me.

"You should always look nice when you attend school," Katie added.

"You wouldn't believe the way some of the students dress, and not just in class, but all of the time. A lot of them look like homeless people or bums. I'm afraid that my generation has become very lazy in the way they dress. Of course, they will tell you that it's the current fashion or give you some other excuse," I told them.

"A gentleman is always well dressed, whatever he is doing," Katie stated, but let the discussion drop there.

After clearing the table, but before doing the dishes, the sisters led me back to the front of the house and into the large parlor. There was a door there at the back of the room that I hadn't noticed before. It led to the den / library, a small side wing of the house. There was one on either side of the house. I later learned that the wing on the other side of the house was the ladies sewing room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.