Kari's Dance - Cover

Kari's Dance

Copyright© 2011 by Just Anybody

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young teen, petite and beautiful, falls for a football star two years her senior. He and all the other boys in school are "sexist pigs" and treat the girls like possessions, until he meets her. She holds court in the cafeteria and sets down her rules and the two world collide.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Two weeks passed before John Kelly stayed around cheerleading practice long enough to offer Kari a ride home again. His absence had certainly dimmed her enthusiasm for him. She was too uncertain of her position in his eyes to raise the question but after a few minutes in the car with him, his charm had completely overcome any discouragement she felt. More brusque in his approach than before, he pulled his car into her driveway, parked in the very same spot and turned to her, "Get those pants down, will you please. I can't wait to see that gorgeous bush of yours again. My God that turns me on."

But Kari didn't move. "Is that how you're going to treat me? You don't say a word to me for two weeks and then five minutes after you get me in your car, you tell me to take my pants off so that you can look at my pubic hair? I'm sorry, mister, but no boy is going to treat me like that. I am not some piece of dirt. I am not some old shirt you can throw around and then pick up when you want to wear it again. I am a person, a person with feelings and I deserve some respect. You may be the greatest lover in our high school but you won't see my body again until you begin to treat me as I deserve to be treated." With that, she pushed open her door and started to get out.

"Wait, wait, wait. I'm sorry. That's not what I meant at all, Kari. I just didn't want to waste any time fiddling around with other things." He was getting himself into a much deeper hole.

"Just because I don't have any boobs yet you think, 'No matter-- forget them--just go for her crotch'. That's NOT how it's gonna be, John Kelly. If you want this body and if you want my mouth on your penis, you will begin to treat me totally different than I hear you treat any other girl. I am NOT any other girl. I am Kari Levine and you will remember that or you won't get so much as to touch the lint on my sweater. Is that clear? What you don't know is that I enjoyed our last time together very much. You made me more excited than I have ever been in my life. I even liked sucking on you and swallowing your stuff, whatever it's called. I am sure that with time, I will learn to do that better than any other girl you have ever had. You watched me dance in that program and I heard your voice in the audience when I did certain moves. I have no doubt that when I decide to, I will be the most exciting girl you have ever slept with. But as of right now, I am calling all the shots. I am making the rules, and if you want me and you think someday that you will get into my body and the things it can do to you and for you, you'd better understand that and agree right now. Oh, and if you should ever even think of cheating on me, it will be the worst thought you will have ever had in your life. Got it?"

John Kelly was speechless. He had absolutely no idea what to say. He had no idea what had just happened. Holy Shit! He was stunned. "What brought this on?"

"I heard all about your so called rules, about what you would do and how the girls are supposed to act. I just decided that if you want my delicate little, hot, sensuous body, with what you call "the most exciting bush you have ever seen" that it is going to be on my terms, with my rules, and that's how it is. Your rules can go to hell, buddy. It's my body and my mouth and if you want it, it's my way. Now, get out of here and think about this, and if you agree, I want you to come to my lunch table tomorrow and say so in front of all the others. Got that?"

She got out of the car, closed the door, and walked into her house without turning around or waving good bye.

John sat there for a moment, reflecting on what had just transpired. He was, in a way, pissed, and in another way confused. He knew that she was hot, that she was definitely one of the prettiest girls in school, and after watching her do that dance in that show, that she knew how to move her body erotically as well. What he didn't know was how in the hell he had lost control of the relationship. What really bugged him was that he knew she was the hottest, sexiest and probably the most exciting girl he had ever dated, and that he most definitely wanted to fuck her.

"Now what the hell am I gonna do?" he said out loud, to no one in particular. "I make the damn rules, not her. I don't need her. There are a hundred girls out there to fuck." As he was saying this he was driving into the parking lot of the local hamburger joint, one because he was hungry, two because he was horny and three because the girl who washed the dishes in the back would do anything he asked of her. She was the only Black girl he had ever met, the older sister of one of his football teammates, and she had told him many times that she was crazy about him.

"Denise, come over here and bend over. I need a fuck in the worst way."

Physically, Denise was a slight girl, possibly five foot two and at most, a hundred twenty pounds, ten percent of which, John figured, was carried in her boobs. Denise had a very full chest and John had spent several evenings sucking on her breasts before she finally gave up her virginity to him. But on this day, he was not concerned about her, only about using one of the openings in her body, and he wasn't even picky about which one.

Denise was one of those girls who followed at least one of John's rules; she wore no underpants. When she bent over one of the work tables in the back of the kitchen, John simply lifted her skirt and had full access to her. "Where do you want it, Denise? In your ass or cunt?"

"Why are you so angry, John? You don't need to treat me this way. I'll let you do it in me, anywhere you want, but you don't have to be mean about it. Can't you be a little nice?"

John spit in the palm of his hand, rubbed the end of his cock and lined it up with her rosebud. Spreading her cheeks as best he could, he pushed his cock into her, through her sphincter until he felt his balls slap her ass cheeks. He gave her no time to adjust or recover from the intrusion; he began his thrusts immediately He had done this to Denise often enough that she knew how to relax her rectal muscles so that his entrance, as brusque as it had been, did not hurt her. She also knew that if she waited just a few minutes and then clamped her butt muscles very tight, he would come immediately and then pull out, which she didn't mind one bit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.