Kari's Dance - Cover

Kari's Dance

Copyright© 2011 by Just Anybody

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young teen, petite and beautiful, falls for a football star two years her senior. He and all the other boys in school are "sexist pigs" and treat the girls like possessions, until he meets her. She holds court in the cafeteria and sets down her rules and the two world collide.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

The city of Chicago is one of the greatest cities in the world, full of diversity and opportunity. The city and its suburbs extend for fifty miles or more in three directions while the blue waters of Lake Michigan border to the east. Economically, the city and its suburbs are no different. From the far south east suburbs, sweeping clockwise to almost due north, there is a vast array of both wealthy and economically depressed areas. But to the north, along the lake front, it is different. There is nothing whatsoever economically depressed about these suburbs. The three or four suburbs directly north of the city make up some of the wealthiest suburbs in the country and their diversity is limited to just how wealthy one group is and how much wealthier another may be. New money is mixed with old. Dot com starlets hob nob with third generation inherited wealth.

Karinn Levine, Kari to her friends, is a bright, vibrant girl in her first year of high school. Her father, Lester, is a very successful attorney specializing in corporate legal matters and his work requires a modest amount of travel, resulting in his absence from home periodically, usually for several days at a time. Sarah, Kari's mother, spends most of her day socializing with her friends at the country club or working on her favorite charity organization. Before she married, and actually to a limited degree until she had Karinn, Mrs. Levine had been a member of a prominent Chicago dance company, and to her credit, still retains the same fabulous physical shape that she had as an active ballet dancer. She works out daily at her health club and enjoys a high ranking in the women's tennis league at her club. Now that Karinn is old enough to be alone without need of a sitters, and especially when her husband is travelling, Sarah can often be found on the courts, playing later in the evening to avoid the heat and glare of the afternoon sun. Sometimes tennis is followed by a refreshing libation, or two, in the Annex, a ladies only cocktail lounge adjoining her club. Fast approaching the magical age of thirty nine, Sarah discovered that vigorous exercise reduces the seemingly ever increasing levels of stress, tension and frustration that she experiences from having to sleep alone at night; vigorous exercises along with a battery operated vibrator to sooth her "aching muscles".

Sarah, if she was being honest, would admit that in her teens and early twenties, she gave little consideration to her physical appearance, seldom wearing make up and usually allowing her hair to do its own "thing". But after joining the dance company and being guided by the make up artists employed by the company, she learned that when she chose to be, she could be a very, very attractive woman. Even today, many people would mistake her for being easily ten years younger. She may admit that she was attractive, possibly even "pretty", if one pushed the issue hard enough, but she would also admit, privately, that being "pretty" does nothing to relieve being "horny". Vigorous exercise and a few vodka martinis helps that problem.

At fourteen, Karinn Levine is just beginning to learn about such feelings, mostly by hearsay at the lunch table in school or doing sleepovers with her closest friends on weekends. Like her mom, Kari is tiny, the shortest girl in her class. If she stands on tiptoes, she can be five feet tall, and after a heavy meal might top the scale at 100 pounds. Her physical development has been a long time in coming. She experienced her first period just one month before the start of this school year. Even today, her chest is as flat as it was five years ago, with absolutely no signs of any breast development. Her physician explained that because her physique was so much like her mother's, it is probable that her breasts will likewise be small and her body size petite. The only outward evidence of her physical maturity is a very healthy triangle of coal black pubic hair completely covering her crotch. Amongst her best friends, those she has known and been close to all of her life, Kari watched, at various sleepovers during their middle school years, the chest development of the other girls and felt the disappointing absence of her own, but was secretly pleased that not only did she have visible pubic hair before the others, by the time they reached the eighth grade, she had far more than any of them. She might not have any boobs, but she certainly has a bush.

The other thing that Karinn Levine has going for her is her good looks. High cheek bones, deep set, coal black eyes, lustrous black hair extending to her waist, a perfect complexion and a beautiful smile all make up a doll like appearance. She is plainly adorable.

Like her mom, Kari has studied ballet and modern dance all through her young life. She is quite talented and has been widely recognized throughout the local area for her skills. During the summer before starting high school, she tried out for and won a major role in a summer school theatrical production, dancing a modern routine that had some elements bordering on erotic that didn't go unnoticed by some of the boys in her classes. Kari also tried out for the freshman cheerleading squad and participation in that involved after school practices several times each week. Following most of these practices, she managed to find a ride home with some of the older girls but after watching her dance routine this summer and realizing that the same girl was now a cheerleader, a number of guys made it a point to be in her vicinity following their own team practices.

John Kelly is two years older than Kari, a junior, on the football team. He is tall, over six feet already, in great physical shape, and to many of the girls in school, very good looking. At the lunch tables the consensus among the girls would be that the junior class was blessed with several guys that could best be described as "hunks" and John Kelly was among the leaders.

He was one of the guys that started watching the cheer squad practice, making themselves and their vehicles available for after practice transport home. Most of the time, rides home with the guys were limited to the junior and senior girls; football 'hunks' typically showed little interest in the freshman girls. So it was a little surprising to Kari when, almost out of the blue, John Kelly called out to her by name, asking if she needed a ride home. It shouldn't have been that big of a deal, and certainly not become the subject of several lunch time conversations, but too young, impressive teen age girls, the cutest girl in the class getting a ride home with the hunkiest guy in the school is cause for great speculation, lots of rumors, and plenty of conversation.

John Kelly and his family live in the next suburb. His dad does something for one of the big banks downtown, but John can't really explain what exactly. His mom is a receptionist at their church, mostly, John thought, so that she can keep tabs on the conduct of his brothers who are all enrolled in the parochial school adjoining the church. John is the second oldest among the five boys, his older brother already in his first year of college. Not quite an "A" student, John receives a mix of both "A's" and "B's", respects his teachers and coaches, and is, in return, well liked by them. On the football field, he brings terror to the opponent's defense, catching passes, breaking tackles and scoring touchdowns almost at will. On Saturday nights, he is equally adept at making "passes" and scoring with the girls that he dates. He lost his virginity as a freshman, and has taken the same from many of the girls that he has dated since then. Holding fast to a philosophy from another era. John insists that any girl that he dates must restrict her subsequent dating to be only with him, yet feels no reason to restrict himself to the same rules. He also never dates the same girl twice in one week end and tries hard not to date her again the following weekend. He has his reasons. But John is a gentlemen, so to speak. He never shares with other guys any details of the successes that he has with his dates. His older brother taught him the lessen that if a girl never hears that she has a bad reputation, she will do nothing to repair it. So John keeps his mouth shut while he let his buddies brag about their exploits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.