Twins by Force - Cover

Twins by Force

Copyright© 2011 by De Von

Getting it all started

Fantasy Sex Story: Getting it all started - A man finds himself in a precarious position with his business partners twin daughters, when the partner's financiers show up and demand an interesting 'payment'.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

It had been a quiet weekend so far and the rain made Sunday morning slow and lazy. We had planned on boating that day before heading back home, but no one really wanted to get out in the weather. My wife had left earlier that morning to return home, leaving me at the lake house with my son, his girlfriend, and her twin sister. We had hosted the girls birthday party the day before, and their parents let them stay over for one more day of fun before heading back home. That wasn’t such a great thing for me, since I ended up in one room with my son while the girls and my wife shared another. I had been looking forward to “Saturday Night Special” with my wife, but ended up going to bed with a case of blue balls, instead. I DID have a rather interesting conversation with my son; finding out that not only had he and Melanie decided to wait on sex, but that her sister Melissa had recently dumped her boyfriend because he wouldn’t stop pressuring her.

The girls’ father was a pretty good friend of mine, and we had both tried to teach our kids to wait and be certain before they made a decision about becoming sexually active. So far we had succeeded, it seemed. I had no idea how soon all that would change!

We had just settled in on the couches with a movie when I heard a car in the drive. I thought my wife must have forgotten something, so I got up to get the door for her, pulling it open and heading back to the couch. “That was easier than I expected”, I heard a man’s voice say. I whirled around to see three men in the doorway, two average size white guys and one enormous black man. The guy in front had a pistol pointed at me.

“Just keep still, and nobody’ll get holes in ‘em” he said. The other man came forward and patted me down, tho my own gun, typically always on my side, was upstairs in the bedroom nightstand. Satisfied I wasn’t packing, the men moved me back into the living room where the kids were. The girls were scared at the sight of these strangers, but I calmed them enough to listen. I sensed the men weren’t there to harm us, but I didn’t know what their intentions were. They didn’t seem like robbers, since they had no disguises at all. I was just about to ask when I heard Melissa gasp “You’re that guy! You work with Dad!”.

The lead man chuckled at that. “I don’t work with your Dad, sweetheart. I FINANCE his, um, adventures. And now he owes me a significant amount of money, which he doesn’t plan to pay.” This surprised me, as Randy wasn’t a particularly adventurous guy. “So are you planning to ransom us for your money?” I asked. “No. The time for that is past.” he said. “Randy abandoned the negotiations, so I’m here to show him the pain of his actions.”

“I have money.” I told the man. “Just let us go, and I’ll cover his debt. I don’t know what he’s gotten into, but these girls have full lives in front of them, and they don’t deserve to pay for whatever it is.”

“Oh, they’ll get to enjoy their lives,” the man said. “We’re just gonna help them make some choices a little sooner than they planned.” With this the second man opened up the bag he was carrying and pulled out a video camera. “You see,” the first man went on, “today Daddy Randy is gonna get to see his precious little angelic virgin daughters get fucked like sluts in a locker room!”

“NO!” Melanie cried, pulling the blanket close to her. My son jumped up to defend her, but the man instantly stuck the pistol in his face. “Take him in the kitchen and cuff him into a chair.” The giant black man grabbed my son and secured him into a chair. I could tell he was fuming, but it was probably the safest thing that could have happened to him.

The lead man turned back to me. “Now, you get to pick who gets it first.” I looked at the girls, both visibly frightened, then back to our captor. “I can’t do that. They don’t deserve this.” “You can, and you WILL.” the man replied. “On second thought, let’s just flip a coin.” With this he produced a coin and looked at Melissa. “Heads or tails?” He just held the coin, looking at her, waiting. Seeing this wasn’t going to go well, Melissa swallowed hard. “Tails,” she said meekly.

“That a girl! I KNEW she’d come around!” the man laughed as he tossed the coin in the air, deftly catching it with one hand and flipping it onto the other, the way we had when we were kids, so the coin was covered. Then he pulled the top hand away. “It’s heads!” he said. “Looks like Melanie gets to be deflowered first!” With that he grabbed Melanie by the arm and stood her up. “Noooooo!” she cried again as the blanket fell to the floor, revealing the modest pajamas she had on. I had noticed how well both girls had filled out the day before, when they had appeared in bathing suits for some water skiing. Now Melanie was standing next to me, still trembling but now with her face set in a firm look of defiance. “You can’t do this to me. I’ll die before I let you fuck me!” I was shocked to hear this come out of Melanie’s mouth. I had never heard either girl so much as say shit, let alone drop F bombs.

“Oh, I’m not gonna do you,” the leader said. “I don’t get the attraction to virgins. They don’t know what they’re doing, and I like women who already know how to fuck. So, no. Remember, this is for Daddy. So to make the shock that much more fun, his old and dear friend here is gonna do you both.” I looked at him, and he was looking right at me. I can’t say I hadn’t fantasized about tapping one or both of these girls, especially after seeing them in swimsuits, but I just couldn’t picture myself fulfilling the role he had in mind.

“I can’t do that,” I stammered. “It isn’t about Randy. It’s for the girls.” “Well,” he replied, “This is gonna go one of two ways.” He let go of Melanie and pushed her back onto the couch, not roughly, but just enough to make her sit down. “First off, these two little fillies are gonna get fucked. Here. Today.” Statements, short and punctuated. “All that’s left for you to decide is if it’s gonna be by you, and how in the hell could you pass THAT up?” he asked, waving his hand at the girls. They did look awfully sexy, I had to admit. I think the looks of apprehension they had made them look even sexier. “Or it’s gonna be by him.” With this he pointed at the gigantic black man. “If YOU do it, you can control what kind of experience they have,” he said. “But if you leave it to him, I can pretty much guarantee it’ll be nasty and painful. I’m not sure he could even fit in them, but I know he’d give it his all, if you know what I mean.” With this he turned to the black man. “He seems unsure, Roy. Maybe the snake will help him decide. Show ‘em.” With this Roy unzipped his pants and pushed them down to his knees. He dropped his boxers to reveal the biggest cock I had ever seen. It had to be 14 inches long and as big around as my arm. “I could stick a lil white girl on this and walk around with her” he grinned, looking over at where Melanie and Melissa were sitting. They weren’t large girls, standing 5’3(“) and weighing just over 100 pounds each. “They’d be damn sexy with big ole bellies full of nigger baby, too” he laughed.

I felt a hand in mine, and turned around to see Melanie looking up at me. “Don’t let him hurt me!” she pleaded. I knew I couldn’t live with myself if I turned this giant loose on her, although I wasn’t sure the alternative would be pleasant for her, either. “Ok.” I said, “I’ll do it.”

“I thought you’d see it my way,” the man said, and waved at Roy to pull his pants back up. He waved at the other man, who turned the camera on and moved to the opposite side of the room where he could keep us in frame. “Get the other one and keep her from interfering.” the lead man said to Roy, who walked around behind the couch, reached down and picked Melissa up over the back of it, and set her on the floor at his feet. He raised one hand, but she ducked her head and put her hands up “I won’t fight, I won’t fight!” she said, and Roy lowered his hand and just stood over her.

“Well, we don’t have all day” the man said. “Get to it.” I turned around to face Melanie. “I’m so sorry, Babe” I said to her. She moved forward into my arms and looked up at me. “I know,” she replied, “but you saved me from him. I’m scared. I wish I didn’t have to do this. I wanted this on my honeymoon.” “I know.” I leaned in close and spoke to her quietly, “I’ll be gentle with you, and try to get it over quickly.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.