Twelve Steps to the Stars - Cover

Twelve Steps to the Stars

Copyright© 2011 by John the Pipe

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A new volunteer seeks to save himself. In the process, a fellowship goes to the colonies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Slow  

Day 2

"Sam, Privacy one, please."

With that, the lights dimmed. There was a spotlight on a young lady as the transport slowly lowered her down into the main level. All brides are beautiful, but she was beyond words. She stepped off and waited, breathlessly as her mother and her two sister concubines came down behind her ... She was dressed in a gown of shimmering white. Through it, I could see her full breasts standing tall and proud. Even her nipples looked as if they were ready to pop through the fabric. I let my eyes drift slowly down, drinking her in. I could see her pouty lips, wet with anticipation. Underneath the beauty, I knew she was a bitch in heat, ready to be taken.

Music, "Here Comes the Bride."

Her mother moved in front of my new lover to be. "Do you take this woman as your concubine, to have to hold and to love, till death do you part?"

"I do."

"And do you take this man as your sponsor? To have and to hold, to trust and obey, to be a friend and a lover and to have his children? Till death do you part?"

"I do"

"Welcome to the family my love."

With that her mother and her sisters slowly lifted away the gown and lowered her to the bed in the center of the room

She had the same womanly curves as her mother, but her skin was much darker. She was also a bit shorter and her hair black as the night. I wanted her and she me. I had a full boner from watching everything. She moved slowly to me and took me into her mouth, beginning to suck. She had been well schooled and had me ready to explode in seconds.

I moved away slowly as her sisters helped her move back onto the bed. There was no fear in her eyes, just anticipation.

What we did next was beautiful. It was love and it was lust. She offered her youth and I gave her my experience. It was much as in the days of old earth when a man claimed his bride on the wedding bed.

When it was over we were both drained.

"Okay folks, shows over, come greet your new sister."

Mary was the first one down, followed by her sister concubines ... She was wearing a long black strap-on and it was wet.

"Who were you doing and why in heck were you doing her now?'

Patty raised her hand timidly.

"Why Patty? Am I not enough for you?" Could you not let your sister concubine have her moment of joy without taking your own pleasure?" "And you Mary, while I was introducing a woman your daughter into the joys of woman hood, you took my woman."

"Sam record audio and video."

"Done John."

"What is the sexual orientation of concubine Mary?"

"She is a dominant bisexual with a 60/40 lesbian tendency. Her current role as head bitch is one she is suited for, however she must learn to accept the fact that all concubines are of equal status and that you are the ultimate authority."

"Since the male organ and strap-on is a symbol of authority, the replicators in these quarters will no longer produce such devices without my verbal consent. My concubines will be allowed to pleasure each other at any time of their choice. It must be consensual. I also put Regina, the 13 yr old, on a restricted program of sexual education. I will directly oversee it. Any sexual contact between her and Mary is prohibited."

"At the time of their maturity, women will no longer be considered their mother's daughter. They will assume full rights as either sponsor or concubine. Sam will monitor all sexual activities and will report to me any violations of these rules. There will be severe punishment to any who break these rules."

At this point, all of my women were in tears. Being a man, I reacted in a normal way. I softened my face to a small smile.

"I love each one of you with all my heart. If I did not, you would not be here. Patty and Marie, were we not best friends at the pizza shop? How many times did you help me? How much did we love each other? Without you and Bill, I would not be here.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.