Hiring a Housekeeper
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2011 by MisguidedChild

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A good man needs to hire a housekeeper. He gets pretty discouraged with the results the first time around but is persuaded to try again. The second try might answer his needs for a housekeeper and fulfill some of his more perverted fantasies. Should he take advantage of the situation if he is also helping a mother and her daughters when the mother is in a real bind? Of course he should. Note: Name change due to a duplicate on the SOL site.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

Bill was stretched out on the bed with his head propped up on a pillow. He looked down his and Hanna's bodies. His prick ached he needed to cum so bad. His balls ached. He needed to cum and he was determined to cum in someone. He thought about twisting his hips and taking Hanna's virginity. It would be so easy right now and the girl was so near orgasm that he was sure she wouldn't mind. Bill even thought her mom would get off on it.

"Linda, get on the bed and straddle our legs," Bill ordered before he gave in to the temptation.

Linda scrambled onto the bed and straddled Bill's and Hanna's legs. The breadth of Bill's, and Hanna's legs, were almost too far to stretch for Linda.

"Move up until you are right over me," Bill ordered.

Linda understood what part of 'me' he was talking about and moved up. She couldn't raise up quite far enough and she felt the head of his cock graze her pussy lips.

"Susan," Bill ordered. "Grab my cock and guide it into your mother," Bill continued in a choked voice.

Susan scrambled up beside the man and reached between her mom's legs. She had seen a cock before but it was a little one. That was her seven year old neighbor boy's cock when she had baby sat. That was nothing compared to this monster. She hesitated a moment before touching the pulsing shaft. She let her fingers just rest against it in wonder. It was so smooth and soft and hard and hot, all at the same time. She tried to grasp it without touching Hanna but there was no way. Hanna's little pussy was firmly wrapped around the length of Bill's cock.

Hanna's hips writhed when she felt her sister's fingers. She felt the cock twitch against her as she lay on her back. Looking up at her mom, she noticed how hard her mom's nipples were. She could see how crinkled the areolas were and a corner of her mind understood what Bill meant when he compared their breasts for Susan.

"Now," Bill ordered. "Lower yourself onto me now."

Linda's legs relaxed as she lowered her pussy onto the purple head. She felt her lips part over the helmet and gasped at the sensations. She gasped again when she felt Susan move it at the entrance of her vagina. She sank a little farther and could feel that delicious stretching as her pussy tried to accommodate the girth of the head. She moaned when the head popped inside her pussy.

Susan couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her nose was inches away as she watched her mom's body open itself to accept this man pole. She could smell the tangy aroma and saw a drop of her mom's juices flow down the side of the prick. She moved the hard pole and was rewarded with her mom's gasp. Susan had to gasp herself with the purple head disappeared inside her mom. She couldn't believe that it fit. It had looked too big to go inside her mom.

Hanna was looking down her body panting as she watched her mom's penetration from the other side. Bill's big head was beside hers and his breath was tickling her ear and neck. She felt the cock twitch against her pussy when the little head disappeared inside her mom. She had an urgent need to have that piece of meat inside her own pussy. She could feel her pussy flutter around the shaft that was holding the lips open.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.