Hiring a Housekeeper
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2011 by MisguidedChild

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A good man needs to hire a housekeeper. He gets pretty discouraged with the results the first time around but is persuaded to try again. The second try might answer his needs for a housekeeper and fulfill some of his more perverted fantasies. Should he take advantage of the situation if he is also helping a mother and her daughters when the mother is in a real bind? Of course he should. Note: Name change due to a duplicate on the SOL site.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

Bill looked around and decided they needed to be more comfortable than the chair for this last test. "Come with me," he ordered as he stood and walked into the bedroom he had given the mother and her daughters.

Bill looked around the room while deciding what he wanted to do, and how he wanted to do it. He flipped the covers down on the big bed so they were all at the foot of the bed before turning to the females. He looked at them for a moment before ordering, "Linda, take Susan's shorts and panties off."

Linda knelt and pulled her oldest daughter's shorts and panties down her legs. In this position her face was level with Susan's pussy as she exposed it. She could smell the tang of her daughter's juices.

Bill was watching and saw the hesitation after Susan's pussy was exposed. He could see the moisture that had collected on the outside and ordered, "Lick off just the juice on the outside, Linda."

He smiled at Linda's gasp before she leaned forward and licked her daughter's lightly furred mound and thighs.

"Stay on the outside," Bill ordered as Susan grabbed her mom's head and tried to pull her tighter into her cleft.

The girl was shaking and her eyes were closed.

Bill watched until Susan's breath got ragged and he figured she was close before ordering," OK stop. Now do Hanna the same way."

Linda knee walked to Hanna, and repeated the procedure of sliding her shorts and panties down her legs. Hanna's pussy had just a wisp of fine blonde hairs at the top of an otherwise bald cleft. The mound and thighs of the 12 year old were shiny with the moisture. Linda looked at Bill for instructions.

Bill knew she wouldn't lick her daughter unless she was ordered to. It was her refuge. Bill knew she wanted to because she could see it in her eyes.

"She's juicy, isn't she?" Bill asked Linda?

Linda looked back at her daughter's slit then back at Bill before nodding.

"If I let you lick that do you know what it will mean," Bill asked?

Linda shook her head and softly said, "No sir."

"It means that you will be the first to taste both your daughter's pussy juice," Bill said. "No matter what happens with the three of you, this moment will be burned into your memory for the rest of your life. You will remember that you were the first to taste her."

Linda simply nodded.

"You want to taste her don't you," Bill demanded in a quiet voice?

A grimace crossed Linda's face and she shuddered again but she nodded.

"Clean her up on the outside," Bill ordered.

Bill watched as Linda started at the thighs and worked her way up. He could tell when she reached her daughter's pussy lips because Hanna hunched her hips forward and she grabbed her mother's head in an effort to pull it tighter.

Bill waited until the 12 year old started getting frantic before stopping Linda. He could tell that Hanna had almost reached her peak and wanted to slow her down for a few moments.

Hanna groaned in frustration as Linda forced her head away from the almost bald slit. "Oh mom, please don't stop," Hanna cried.

Susan just watched her little sister with big, lust glazed eyes.

"Linda, now I want you to pull my shorts down," Bill ordered.

Linda knee walked to Bill and reached for his shorts. Her eyes locked on the tented material that was so wet with Susan's juices.

The material caught on the stiff prick inside and it was Bills turn to gasp," Easy. Gently," he instructed.

Linda eased the material over the large purple head and gasped. It looked like a very large plum. She moaned in appreciation as she pulled the material down to reveal seven inches of hard cock. The purple helmet capped the gnarled and knobby looking shaft. The pole disappeared into a mass of reddish blond hairs with flecks of grey. It was beautiful.

Bill stepped out of the shorts and sat on the bed.

"Hanna, come here, honey," Bill said.

Hanna hesitantly stepped over to the big man. Her eyes were focused on the first male cock she had ever seen. She had felt her mom's boyfriend's thing press against her when they wrestled but had never seen one. It looked huge and she was afraid of what Bill would do with it. She was afraid of where he would put it. She knew from her Sex Ed class where it was supposed to go and she didn't think it was possible. Her finger would barely fit in there. This monster just wouldn't fit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.