Hiring a Housekeeper - Cover

Hiring a Housekeeper

Copyright© 2011 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A good man needs to hire a housekeeper. He gets pretty discouraged with the results the first time around but is persuaded to try again. The second try might answer his needs for a housekeeper and fulfill some of his more perverted fantasies. Should he take advantage of the situation if he is also helping a mother and her daughters when the mother is in a real bind? Of course he should. Note: Name change due to a duplicate on the SOL site.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

Bill cleared his throat before asking, "Are you ready, Hanna?"

"Yes, sir, Mr. Bill," the preteen answered as she moved forward.

Bill looked down at his lap and noticed how wet it was. His shorts were soaked. His cock was clearly outlined with the wet material. He was afraid to take them off. He knew that if he did and that little girl sat on his lap that he would fuck her. Bill wasn't ready for that. He didn't know if he would ever be.

"Just a minute honey," Bill instructed. He turned to Linda and continued. "Your daughter got my shorts all wet. I need you to get as much of the juice off before Hanna sits on my lap. We wouldn't want her to have to sit in her sisters juices would we?"

Linda automatically shook her head no and said, "No, we wouldn't want that." She picked up Susan's t-shirt and prepared to sop up some of the moisture.

"Linda," Bill said quietly. "That should have been 'no sir'. There has been too much of that lately, and I think it is time for some punishment."

Linda sat back on her heels, and looked at Bill a little warily.

"I don't think we will move to corporal punishment yet," Bill continued. "I think a chore would be more appropriate this time. You can clean it up with your mouth."

Susan and Hanna gasped as they looked at their mom expectantly to see what she would do.

Linda closed her eyes and shook with the impact and implications of his words. She would suck her daughter's pussy juice mixed with this man's precum from the material. She knew that she would. Knowing that her daughters were completely aware of what she was doing' and watching her do it was a whole new dimension of eroticism in her mind. She opened her eyes and started moving forward.

"Wait a minute," Bill ordered. He needed another moment or two so he could get control of himself. "We don't want to get all this juice on your t-shirt."

Bill looked at Susan, and asked, "Would you take your mom's t-shirt off honey?"

"Yes sir," Susan answered dutifully and reached for her mom's t-shirt. She started pulling her mom's t-shirt up exposing her other breast when Bill stopped her.

"Susan. Is that how your mom took your bra off," Bill asked gently.

Susan stopped and remembered how her mom's hands seemed to touch and stroke her sides and breasts when her mom had unhooked her bra.

"No sir," the young teen answered.

"How is what she did different than what you are doing," Bill asked? He wanted them to admit what they were doing. He wanted them to know what each other was doing and what it felt like.

"She, she, she seemed to touch me a lot more places th-than she needed to get the bra unhooked," Susan stammered.

"And did it feel pretty good when she did that?" Bill asked softly.

Susan could only nod her head and answer just as softly, "Yes sir."

"Shouldn't that courtesy be returned," he questioned?

Susan nodded her head again and said, "Yes sir."

Bill glanced at Hanna standing transfixed with their words.

"Hanna, kneel down on the other side of your mom so you can help. After all, your mom is doing this so you don't have to sit in your sisters juices," Bill instructed.

Hanna didn't say a word but she immediately dropped to her knees beside her mom. She glanced at the hard wet pole that was tenting the material in Bill's lap before looking back at her mom.

"Now Susan," Bill instructed. "First, pull the t-shirt back down so you can start it right. Then you can take care of your side and tell your sister what to do on her side. Your goal is to take your mom's t-shirt off so she won't mess it up on your juices and to make her feel real good about it. Your little sister may not know as much about feeling good so you will need to tell her exactly what to do. OK?"

"Yes, sir," Susan answered a little breathlessly as she pulled the t-shirt back down. She took a deep breath and said, "Han, hold the bottom of the t-shirt with your fingers on the inside."

Linda shuddered at Bill's orders and Susan's instructions to her sister. She had to brace herself on Bill's knees. She was kneeling directly in front of the man and his hard, twitching cock was less than 16 inches in front of her. Linda's mind was in turmoil. Bill was going make her daughters undress her and play with her. She felt a spasm in her pussy and knew she was going to cum hard when her daughters started touching her nipples. She started panting in anticipation.

"Now slide your hands up with the back of your hands against mom's sides," Susan directed.

"Slowly," Bill said as he watched the two girls lift their mom's t-shirt.

They slowed as they lifted the t-shirt to nearly breast height.

"Now brush the back of your hands against, against, ah," Susan looked at Bill for help.

Bill picked up where the teen left off. "Brush the backs of your hands against the underside of her breasts. Do it softly and gently." Bill said. "Rub upward until you feel her nipple against the back of your hand," Bill softly instructed.

Linda's grip on his knees tightened when her daughter's hands reached her breasts.

"When you feel the nipple on the back of your fingers,, you can turn your hands over so you are holding the end of her breast," Bill continued. "Then lift your arm up so the t-shirt moves above her breasts." He had to see what the girls were doing. Linda was visibly shaking now and let out a soft gasp as the girls turned their hands over.

Bill smiled when the rising t-shirt exposed Linda's breasts and the two small hands gently holding them. "Let the nipple through between your fingers," he said in a hoarse voice.

Linda's long nipples protruded through the spread fingers and she started panting at the sensations. She looked at the twitching cock in front of her that she didn't have permission to touch yet through a red haze of passion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.