Hiring a Housekeeper
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2011 by MisguidedChild

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A good man needs to hire a housekeeper. He gets pretty discouraged with the results the first time around but is persuaded to try again. The second try might answer his needs for a housekeeper and fulfill some of his more perverted fantasies. Should he take advantage of the situation if he is also helping a mother and her daughters when the mother is in a real bind? Of course he should. Note: Name change due to a duplicate on the SOL site.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

Hanna had watched the whole show. She had heard what her mother said about checking to see if she climaxed as easily. Hanna wasn't sure how she felt about that. Sure, it was exciting and she did want more experiences, but it was scary too. She didn't think her big sister was hurt but she just wasn't sure. She knew how her sister acted and what she looked like when she climaxed and it wasn't anything like Hanna had just witnessed.

Hanna and her sister had masturbated together before but they had never actually touched each other. Until tonight no one had ever touched her, except for the accidental touches of her mom's boyfriend, Brian. Hanna had liked those touches but they scared her a little too.

Hanna had secretly watched Susan at night when she first noticed a new activity a little over a year ago. She could tell from the furtive way her sister was acting when she did it that she didn't want anyone to know what she was doing. Hanna was a typical, curious eleven year old and wanted to be included with anything her big sister did. She especially wanted to be included when she heard the contented sighs from her sister. She also noticed a musky smell that seemed a little familiar. Hanna finally worked up the nerve to ask Susan what she was doing after listening to her sister for a couple of weeks.

"Susan," Hanna whispered one evening. "What are you doing?"

Susan had just stopped whatever she was doing but she didn't answer right away. Hanna knew she wasn't asleep.

"Susan," Hanna whispered a little louder.

"Shush," Susan hissed back. "Be quiet or someone will hear you."

"Well, what were you doing?" Hanna repeated in a quieter whisper.

Susan hesitated again before answering, "It's a grownup thing Han. I don't think I should tell you."

"I'm almost as grown up as you are," Hanna hissed back.

"But you don't have boobs yet," the 12 year old whispered back reasonably.

Hanna was frustrated because Susan had boobs and she didn't. Her mom had told her that she would 'sprout' pretty soon so that should be good enough to participate in whatever grown up thing her sister was doing under the sheets. Her sister's comments still stung.

"Mom said I would get some boobs pretty soon," the 11 year old retorted a little louder. "You may have boobs but they still aren't very big. They are hardly bigger than I am without boobs so I can do grown up things too." At least the statement made sense to Hanna.

"Shush," Susan said raising her head and looking at the door. "OK, OK. I'll show you but be quiet."

Susan hesitated while she tried to figure out how to show her little sister how to Jill off. With a sigh she pushed the sheet down to her knees. Her panties were already pushed all the way down and were only on one ankle.

"Pull your panties down," Susan instructed resignedly.

Hanna pushed her covers and panties down so her panties were off one leg like her big sister. She could tell from the glow of the night light that Susan had a wispy patch of hair over her puss. Hanna had noticed that she had a few hairs sprouting down there too and her mom said that was one of the first signs that she would start growing boobs. It excited her.

Susan put one hand between her legs and opened the developing lips of her little puss. "You need to open your cootchie like this Han," Susan instructed quietly so she wouldn't be heard. "Then you need to find the hole."

Hanna felt her own puss and spread the lips. She had touched her pussy all her life to wipe it when she went to the bathroom. She had scratched it when it itched. She had pulled her panties out of the crease of her pussy when they were too tight and were pulled up inside. Hanna had never actually played with it. She probed a moment before her fingers sunk into the warmth of her tiny hole.

Susan was watching her sister intently as she followed her instructions. When she saw the finger disappear in the bald mound she knew to give the next instruction.

"Now pull your finger straight up the crease until you find a bump right above your hole," Susan directed breathlessly as she demonstrated.

Hanna gasped as her finger touched the tiny bundle of nerves. "Ohhhh, that feels nice," she purred.

Susan gasped along with her little sister as her own finger grazed across her hard little nub. She had been doing this for a few weeks. Mary Ellen, her best friend, had explained what to do and what it felt like. The first time Susan had been afraid because the feelings were so immediate and intense. Mary Ellen had said it felt real good but the feeling she got that first time was way beyond real good. Susan had thought she had died it felt so good.

Susan had looked for every opportunity to play with herself after the first time. She eagerly looked forward to going to bed at night and started taking a short nap when she got home in the afternoon. Her showers got longer because she spent so much time rubbing the bar of soap between her legs. Susan even began pulling her panties hard into her little crease so the rough material moved on her nub when she walked. Her mom had even commented on how flushed she looked after walking home from school. Susan breathlessly said she felt fine but a little tired from the three block walk. Actually, she was on the verge of an orgasm and needed to get alone so she could 'get over the hump' as Mary Ellen described it.

"Now, "Susan continued a little breathlessly. "Move your finger back down to your hole then back up to that little bump. If you really are old enough then your hole will get wet and it will feel better when you rub the bump with the juice from your cootchie."

Susan could see her sister's finger in the dim light as it disappeared into the bald mound the reappeared to move up the crease. She watched as her little sister's finger repeated the motion several times accompanied by little gasps each time the finger grazed across her button. Unconsciously her own finger kept pace with her little sister and her own gasp mirrored Hanna's.

"I think I am old enough," Hanna panted after a few moments. "I can't catch it all and some is running down to my butt hole." It didn't slow her manipulations though, and her breathing became more labored as she strained for her first orgasm.

"Does it make your nipples tingle?" Hanna asked in a panting voice.

"You don't have nipples," Susan automatically replied. Her voice was equally labored.

"I do to. They just aren't as big as yours," Hanna retorted breathlessly. "And they tingle, and my tummy feels funny inside."

"Yeah, they tingle," Susan panted as one hand went to her little tits to stroke the tender mounds. "And the funny feeling in your tummy gets stronger." Susan paused through several panting breaths as mini orgasms rippled through her body. "Stronger until it almost hurts," she continued as her own finger kept pace with her sister. Her eyes were glued to her sisters' puss and her fingers increased their pace to keep up with Hanna. "That feeling in your tummy and the feeling in your puss will spread and meet the tingling from your nipples," Susan whispered her continued instructions to bring her little sister to her first orgasm. "When they meet it will feel like your whole body is going to explode," Susan gasped as her pace increased with her little sisters. "And when you do explode you will know why grownups try to keep this a secret," the preteen gasped as she felt the beginnings of her own climax start rolling through her body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.