Hiring a Housekeeper - Cover

Hiring a Housekeeper

Copyright© 2011 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A good man needs to hire a housekeeper. He gets pretty discouraged with the results the first time around but is persuaded to try again. The second try might answer his needs for a housekeeper and fulfill some of his more perverted fantasies. Should he take advantage of the situation if he is also helping a mother and her daughters when the mother is in a real bind? Of course he should. Note: Name change due to a duplicate on the SOL site.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

"OK girls," Bill said as he watched his new housekeeper walk toward her bedroom. Linda had a nice walk and that tight bottom swayed very nicely. "We need to find ways for you to make some extra money. Does that sound OK to you?"

"Yes sir," the two little darlings said.

"First of all, I will pay you $10 each per week just for general help around here," Bill said smiling.

"What kind of help sir," Susan asked.

"Well, mostly little things that I can use help with that are too small for a special payment plan," Bill explained. "Hmm, well, like when I take your mom's measurements. I will need help when I do that. You can help with that can't you?"

Both girls nodded their heads.

"Good," Bill responded. "Another thing I will need help with is when we need to make modifications to clothes. I could use straight pins to hold them in place but it is easier if someone is helping me. Other things are, well, washing the truck or sweeping the patio. There are just lots of little things that I need help with that wouldn't fall under a housekeeper's responsibilities and want to make sure you can help when I need it."

"So we help you with little things and we get paid?" Susan asked cautiously.

"Yes!" Bill said, smiling.

"And if a big job comes along you pay extra," Susan confirmed.

"Yes again!" Bill said, smiling broader.

"So, what is a big job? Is that a job that takes more than an hour or two hours or three hours?" Susan queried.

Bill's grin grew and he commented, "So you are going to be a lawyer huh. OK, how about anything over an hour is a separate charge?"

"That will work." Susan said, smiling slightly. "Now let's talk about what you will be paying mom. I was there the whole time and you two never did talk about pay. What is the pay for mom's job?"

Bill sat there looking at this 13 year old girl and his smile faltered. He wondered where he lost control of this conversation. He had to admire her though. She might be cute as a button and look like she was the younger of the two, but she was smart as a whip.

"How about this," Bill said carefully. "During the trial period I will pay up to $500 or a ticket for the three of you and $300 for food. After the trial period I will pay minimum wage for every hour worked."

"How many hours will she be working a week?" Susan shot back.

"It will vary," Bill said slowly. "Some days could be six hours and others 16 hours."

"Well then," the 13 year old said decisively. "What do you think about paying time and a half for anything over 40 hours a week?"

Bill couldn't help it. His eyebrows tried to climb up his forehead.

"That sounds fine, except I am also paying for the room, food, and uniforms," Bill said levelly. "A room in this area can run between $500 and $800 per month for an individual. It would be a lot more for a family of three. Add another couple of hundred per month for food and a few more hundred for clothes or uniforms. Do you think I should pay what you ask and charge for those items?"

Now it was Susan's turn to look concerned and confused. "Ah, well, no. Can we keep those things free too?"

"I don't think so honey," Bill said smiling again. "A good deal is a deal that is good for everyone. How about this? I will pay time and a half for anything over 60 hours in a week and include room, board and uniforms."

"I guess that's OK," the little darling said hesitantly.

"Deal then," Bill said and leaned across the table to shake her hand.

Susan looked startled and completely confused for a moment. Then her face lit up with a beaming smile and she leaned across. Bill's hand engulfed her smaller one and they shook. Her smile brightened the room just like her mom's.

Linda returned from the bedroom and Susan jumped up.

"Guess what mom? I negotiated your salary," Susan gushed happily.

"You have quite a little business manager there," Bill said with a smile. "We can go over it later and I will put it all in writing if that's OK with you." He glanced at Susan and wryly said, "And you can check it before we sign it."

Linda just nodded acceptance and timidly asked, "Does this look OK until I get a uniform?"

"Hum," Bill said as he let his eyes travel down her body and back up. He noticed her blush as his eyes slowly and purposely lingered on key points as they caressed her body. "Stand straight, chin up, shoulders back, arms at your sides," Bill ordered crisply.

Linda pulled her shoulders back which caused her tits to push forward. Bill admired her body for a moment. She seemed to have a flat stomach, a nice ass and some pretty nice tits. Her body combined with a beautiful head of hair, an almost wild pixie face and those full sensual lips really made this girl one sexy package.

"Ok, "Bill mused as he stood and slowly walked around Linda. She started to follow him with her head but he ordered, "Stand still, eyes forward."

"It doesn't look too bad, but could be better," Bill muttered to himself, but loud and clear enough so they could all hear.

The T-shirt was tucked into the soft cotton sweats shorts, so the first thing he did was to pull the t-shirt out of the shorts and let it hang loose.

"No, that's not it, or at least not all of it," Bill muttered for the benefit of his audience.

Next he pulled the t-shirt together in back and held it that way at arm's length while he looked at the side view of the display he was making of her breasts.

"Hanna, would you help me honey," Bill asked?

The 12 year old jumped up and ran around the table saying, "Sure Mr. Black sir."

Bill was standing to the side of Linda now and she was watching him out of the corner of her eyes. Bill rolled his eyes with a smile for her benefit and got a little smile back.

"You aren't uncomfortable are you," Bill asked Linda quietly.

"No sir," Linda said just as quietly then amended the statement. "Well, not a lot."

"Well, let me see if we can change that," Bill replied.

Linda's smile turned a little crooked and she got a worried look in her eyes.

"What do you want me to do Mr. Black sir," The 12 year old that looked like a 15 year old asked.

"See the way I am holding your mom's shirt," Bill asked. At the girls nod he said, "I want you to just hold it with these creases running evenly down the back."

Hanna nodded and carefully held the folded creases of the t-shirt together against her mom's back, right over her bra strap.

Bill walked around to the front again and looked directly at her tits, first at one, then the other. The thin t-shirt material molded itself to her breasts and Bill could see every seam in her bra. He slowly reached out his hand and smoothed an imaginary wrinkle in her t-shirt from just below her breasts to just above the shorts on her belly. He looked in her eyes the whole time he was smoothing the imaginary wrinkle and Bill could see her eyes tighten and the sharp intake of breath as his hand slowly traveled down her body. Bill cocked his head to the side, still meeting her eyes then let his eyes travel down to her breasts again.

"What do you think Susan," Bill asked. "Do you think she looks spicy enough?"

"Ah, yes sir," the young girl said. "I think she looks pretty, uh, spicy."

Bill looked back at the 13 year old and saw that she was looking directly at her mom's tits. He smiled slightly and said, "Why don't you hold the t-shirt so I can get Hanna's opinion. The opinion of both of you is valuable to me."

"Yes sir," Susan said as she moved back behind her mom.

"Like this Sus'," Hanna instructed then she moved around to the front.

"Keep it tight," Bill instructed Susan.

Susan pulled it so tight her mom's breasts were flattened, and Bill could see the protrusion of the woman's hard nipples as they pressed against the inside of the bra.

"Not quite so tight honey. That tight might rip the fabric, and your mom would be standing here in only her bra," Bill said with a smile. He noticed the pulse in Linda's neck jump at the comment and his smile broadened.

"Well, what do you think kid," Bill asked Hanna?

"Wow mom. You look sexy," the preteen said in open admiration. "Is that what you meant by spicy Mr. Bill, ah, sir, ah, Mr. Black?"

Bill chuckled at the preteen's efforts and said, "Yes honey. Sexy is what I mean by spicy, and the spicier the better. You are right honey. She does look sexy but something isn't right..." Bill's voice trailed off as he moved in closer to Linda. As he pulled the t-shirt this way and that as if trying to get it just right he muttered, "You know, you could just say uncle and go back to your bus ride in the morning."

Linda's eyes widened in surprise, and she shook her head slightly before looking back forward.

Bill's hands cupped her breasts from under the soft globes in the process of 'straightening' the t-shirt. One thumb stroked across a nipple and Linda trembled slightly. "How about now," he asked as the other thumb stroked across the other nipple.

Linda trembled again and she gave a slight intake of breath but shook her head slightly again.

Bill held her eyes as he stepped back and he said, "I think I know what is wrong. It's the bra. Maybe a different style would work, but this one sure doesn't. Do you have another one Linda?"

Linda's eyes widened as she shook her head no.

Bill waited a handful of heartbeats, then softly said, "That should have been 'no sir' Linda, but we can talk later about any punishment, and if you are willing to accept it."

Linda's eyes widened again in alarm, but Bill didn't give her time to think.

"Susan, let go of the shirt to give your mom some room. Take your bra off Linda. You can go into the other room if you want but it would save time if you just do that woman thing and take it off without raising your shirt," Bill instructed.

He could hear both Linda's daughter's sharp intake of breath at the order, but his eyes kept locked on Linda's. Bill watched the pulse in her throat jump wildly at the order.

"Yes sir," she whispered after a moment, and proceeded to remove the bra in front of him, under the t-shirt.

Linda draped the bra over the back of a chair and stood straight again. Her nipples were so hard they hurt and they felt like they were on fire. Linda tried to control her breathing which seemed to be more than a little ragged, and she was trembling. The conflicting emotions bouncing around inside her were confusing Linda. She normally wasn't slow on the uptake. She had always been quick to pick up new ideas and concepts. She had always been quick to adapt to new situations. For some reason this situation had her totally confused.

Bill could see the conflicting emotions and confusion on her face and loved it.

"OK Susan. Would you pull the shirt tight again please," Bill asked.

Susan complied, not realizing the show she was putting on for her little sister and Bill. The t-shirt mashed against the tasty looking orbs and nipples over a quarter inch long poked little tents in the material.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.