The Wallet - Cover

The Wallet

Copyright© 2011 by MattHHelm

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - I found it at an estate sale in Dallas. The strange markings and engraving on it intrigued me. The flashback dream about it frightened me. I began to explore the possibilities of this wallet. It opened a whole new world to me. This fantasy is a little different Somewhere in Time Saga.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Time Travel  

I was first to wake. The afternoon sun was waning low in the western sky. I nuzzled the twins and tweaked titties until they stirred. I pointed out the sky and we hurriedly dressed. I assisted them onto the seat and set the horse out at a trot. It was still light when we got back to the stable. Moss was waiting on us. I paid him for the time with the rig and he said my horse was back. I thanked him and said I'd see Asper about the fee. He waved me off as I escorted the sisters up the street.

I took them to Delmonico's for dinner. For little things they sure could eat. Maybe it was because of the exercise they'd gotten this afternoon. Our steaks were delicious. The fixings were good and they even had a salad, of sorts. I got mine medium rare and they twins got theirs well done. We chatted and when we were finished I escorted the ladies home. They were staying at Ma Smalley's boarding house, which meant I was not allowed to stay. I returned to the hotel by way of Quint Asper's shop. He was just closing up and I paid him the two dollars and tipped him another for taking my horse back to the livery stable. He thanked me and asked if I would join him for a drink. It was early so I agreed. We walked up the street to the Texas Trail saloon. We stepped up to the bar and I ordered two whiskeys.

"They don't serve his kind in here, not with decent people here, that is." Came a voice from down the bar.

I looked sideways in the direction of the voice. I took stock of the man speaking. Dusty clothes told me he'd just come in off the trail. His gun was slung low on his hip. The bullet loops on his belt were empty. He was unshaven and dirty looking. I slid my drink over to Quint who was on the other side of me. The man slammed his hand down hard on the bar, to get everyone's attention I guess.

"I said they don't serve his kind in here."

"And what kind would that be" I asked coldly.

"He's a breed. He can go down to the Long Branch. They don't care who they serve. Get out, breed"

I placed my hand on Quint's shoulder. He had is knife, but you don't bring a knife to a gunfight. He knew it and I knew it. I looked at him and nodded. I slowly turned to face the man. My hands were still up near my chest. I slowly lowered them to just beside my 45's.

"Now then, mister. I don't like your tone, I don't like your opinion and I don't like you. I'm giving you two choices. You can shut up and leave. You do that and you'll live. Or, you can try your luck and draw. In that case you'll die. It's up to you. But being as this here Colt is one of the most powerful handguns around and could blow your head clean off, you have to ask yourself 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

He stared at me. I began to close down my field when I noticed another man shift over to the man's right. He appeared to me like he was getting in position to respond to my offer, too. I shifted my tactic and slowly changed my stance. This would be a two-hand draw. He continued to stare.

"Well, you going to stand there all day or you going to make up your mind." He didn't look like he would back down. For some reason he had hatred for the Indian and Quint was taking the flack from that. I wasn't going to back down either. Quint was all right in my eyes and I was settling the score.

"Any time you're ready cowboy."

I didn't speak any more. Everyone else moved quickly away from the line of fire, except the cowboy that had moved earlier. I figured he was the cowboy's backup. He proved it by not moving. I watched his muscles not his hand. They would telegraph his move. The tic on his face was the first indication, followed by the drop of his shoulder and the twitch on neck. He began his draw and everything went into slow motion.

My guns were in my hands and the right one exploded before his gun cleared the holster. If he was a target at the range, the shot was a ten ring. My left hand was filled with the big Colt and pointing directly at the second man. He had his hands up. He wasn't as stupid as his friend.

"Take your friend and get him out of here, he's smelling up the place." I told him "Then you get lost, permanently. I see you again and you'll join him, got it?" The man nodded and with the help of the swamper, he was removing the corpse as Marshal Dillon came through the door, gun drawn. He looked at the dead man and shook his head. He saw me and holstered his weapon. He indicated to the men to continue what they were doing.

"What was this?" he asked.

"A bigot who though he could back up his ideology with his gun." I replied.

"Matt you should have seen it. He is the absolute fastest draw I've ever seen!" Quint offered.

"I gave him a chance to leave and he decided to die instead. I think I recognized him on a wanted poster. If he's who I think he is, there is $500 on him dead or alive. Collect it for me and give it to the Reverend."

Dillon agreed and we all enjoyed a watered down whiskey. It hardly burned as it went down. By the time we finished with our drinks the bar was back to normal. There was a card came going and I sat in on the game when a chair became available. I won some, lost some and came away from the game about 20 dollars behind. It was a good way to pass the time. I headed over to the hotel and bunked in for the night.

The next morning I went over to the Mexican café, El Gato Negro & the Black Cat. I was really out of place. I was the only gringo there. I asked what they had and then ordered cabrito burritos. The goat meat was cooked to perfection. They mixed in refried beans, rice, jalapeño peppers, onions and goat cheese. I had them add some eggs and made them breakfast burritos. They cooked with garlic so that flavor was there too. They were the best cabrito burritos I'd had all day!

After eating I left a nice tip for the senorita that waited on me. It surprised her, as I heard a soft exclamation before I opened the door. Smiling, I turned my head and nodded at her. She blushed and lowered her eyes. She was cute but I wasn't ready for another dalliance. But it did remind me about the twins. I kept my eyes alert as I strolled the streets of Dodge City. I nodded to Chester as we passed on the street. Then I saw what I was looking for.

Amy Posey ran the Millinery shop in Dodge. I knocked on the door to her shop and shortly she came to answer. Amy was a plain woman, short and a little overweight. Her hips were where she carried the weight. Her hair was a dull light brown and she had brown eyes. Smallish breasts were held high on her chest by the bodice of her dress. She was a good seamstress because the brocade on her dress was hand sewn, too.

"May I help you?" she asked with a smile. Her voice was musical and her smile was catching. I grinned back and told her why I was there. She said she knew the girls and knew their sizes. She showed me bolts of fabric. I chose some that I liked and she suggested some combinations. We decided on the two outfits and then haggled on the price. She said $10 and I responded with $30. Startled, she looked at me quizzically. I shrugged my shoulders.

"You do good work. I can tell by the dress you are wearing. It accentuates what you think is your best features," I looked directly at her breasts, then looked up again, "and minimizes what you think is your worst. I want you to put as much care into these dresses as you do in your own. I figure that's worth the extra cost. I don't mind. Can you have them done in two days?"

"Yes I can." She replied. "Business has been slow, so I will start right now. They can come in for a final fitting tomorrow noon."

"Could you possibly finish them out and let me present them as a surprise. Then you could adjust later if needed. I'll throw in an extra ten dollars."

Amy agreed and told me I could pick up the dresses at 2 o'clock tomorrow afternoon. I paid her in advance for the work, which surprised her. I knew she would have them ready tomorrow at two. I thanked her and continued my tour. I stopped in at the gun shop to browse. My Colts were better than anything he had in the shop. I did pick up two boxes of shells though. I replaced the spent cartridges with new shells.

Lunch at Delmonico's was good as usual. About 4:30 that afternoon, a small wagon train entered Dodge. The date was August 13, 1873. It could only be the Waite Phillips wagon train. I sat on the bench outside the hotel. I watched as the group disembarked from the wagons. Remembering Angelica's description I recognized her mother Peggy Sue. I also knew Waite from his photograph at the Ranger museum. He was a bit younger than the photo, but I knew him. I also knew Lisa Marie who was described by Angelica and whose chest was huge. They all gathered in front of the hotel and Waite was telling them they would stay a couple days to gather strength. They would check in and after the wagons were secure, they would all eat. He told them to go inside.

He stepped over to me and said "Howdy, my name's Waite Phillips. Do you know of a place where I can safely store my wagons and their contents? We've been traveling from Tennessee and we're on our way to Waco, Texas. All our worldly belongings are in the wagons and we need a place to lock them safe for the night."

"Glad to know you, Mr. Phillips. My name is Jim West. I'm a visitor to Dodge myself, but Mr. Grimmick's livery stable is just down the street and I believe he does have secure storage for you and your wagons. If you don't mind my asking, there are quite a few beautiful women in your troop of travelers. I only see three men, well two men and a sturdy looking lad. You're traveling through some rough country. How is it you are able to do it with so few men?"

"Well my wives..." he paused, then continued, "my wives are all excellent shots, as is my foreman Jim and Jesse is getting better every day. Jesse is the lad you referred to."

"You said wives so I assume you are Mormon?" Of course I knew different but any one of the period would ask the question and he would think it strange if I hadn't asked.

He laughed. "My wife, Annabelle Lee, the pretty little thing with the light brown hair and wearing the green gingham dress with the white apron, she's Mormon. The rest of us just love her to death, but we are not Mormon. My first three wives are from Sneedville Tennessee. You ever hear of it?"

I shook my head no. He continued, "Well there was a bank robbery and I saved Lisa Marie, the tall black haired lovely with the extremely large front. Peggy Sue and Carol Ann, those two waiting by the door were roommates and close friends. I guess that closeness carried over and we just clicked. We got married on the trip and well, the rest is history."

I suggested he drive the wagons down to Grimmick's place and make arrangements and I'd guard his family while he was gone. He looked at me closely. I could see the look of concern on his face. I pulled out my wallet and retrieved the card I'd shown Dillon earlier. I handed it to Waite. He looked at it and laughed.

"Is this for real? Where I come from..." He stopped short. "Are you really a Secret Service agent?" he asked. When I nodded affirmative, he continued "In that case I'm sure that my women will be just fine while I'm gone. Yes, thank you for the offer."

The other man was introduced to me as Jim Kirklin and the lad was Jesse Jackson. I told them where the stable was and they started off. In the meantime, I introduced myself to the lovely morsels standing in front of the hotel. I could easily tell the genetics of Peggy Sue. They had been passed down to her great, great granddaughter. Since I already knew she was the head of the clan, I suggested we go inside and get the family registered in rooms and they could check out the room and be back down before the men returned.

We entered the hotel and I went with Peggy Sue to the desk. She asked for four rooms, two that adjoined if there was a pair plus the other two could be anywhere. The clerk balked for a moment. I caught his attention. "I'd do it if I were you. This lady probably would shoot your eye out if you cross her. I've met her husband and you don't even want to cause him any trouble."

The clerk swallowed and gave her the keys to 6,8, 9 and 10. Number nine was the one was next to my room. I picked up the largest of the suitcases, one in each hand. I had the deskman get the next two cases and the left over cases were light enough for the ladies to handle. Looking at these lovely lasses was putting a strain on the lower member, but I knew better than to start anything. They were all married to one of the men and I had the twins.

They picked out which rooms they were taking. The room next to mine was to be for the children and that was OK by me. They put their bags in their chosen rooms and then gathered in the hallway. I suggested we move the party outside to wait for the men to return. I got unanimous consent from the group and we exited the hotel. As we were standing around I was introduced to the family. I could see the way they fit. It really was nice. I got to hold one of the babies. I don't remember if it was April, May or June. They were happy babies that were laughing and cooing despite their long journey.

Waite, Jim and Jesse returned just then. "Is there someplace that serves good food around here?"

"Delmonico's it the best place in town. I'm headed there and would be obliged if you'd join me."

"We've got a very large family. Why don't you join us instead?" he replied.

We bickered all the way to the restaurant. He allowed me to pay for Peggy Sue and his meal and he paid the rest. It was a good compromise. They told of their trials along the way. One of the younger wives brought up the name of Millie and sadness crept over Waite's face. She was the one that was left in Missouri to die at a new hospital. I expressed my condolences to him, but the mood soured. We finished in quiet and I said goodnight as they headed for the hotel.

I headed for Ma Smalley's boarding house. I had a set of twins to spark. I knocked at the door and a short round gray haired woman answered the door. I politely asked if I might talk to Nelly or Shelly. Ma frowned but went back inside. Shortly one of the twins appeared. Without the other and no identifying dresses, I was at a loss as to which twin this was.

"Oh, it's you" she squealed as she threw her arms around my neck and smothered me with kisses. "Nelly will be so jealous that she didn't get here first."

"Now Shelly, you know we share and share alike." I reminded her.

"I don't want to." She pouted.

I reminded her to be good as I placed my hand sharply on her lovely left cheek, the lower one. She flinched and turned scarlet at the reminder. Just then her sister, Nelly burst through the door and threw herself at me. She jumped into my arms, almost bowling me over. She kissed me all over my face. I fondled her body since she was holding it against me. Then when my hand reached her buttocks she froze. She was a little tender there, too. I let her down when I noticed Ma Smalley peeking out of the window. I suggested we take a walk, which they eagerly agreed to.

We strolled down the boardwalk on Main Street. At the end of the street was the school and we entered the schoolyard. There were benches, and a swing tied to the limb of the big tree. It also had a seesaw. The girls took turns letting me push them on the swing. As we played, the buttons on their dresses somehow miraculously became unbuttoned. One at a time, more and more of their bodies became exposed. The moon came up about then. The girls tired of the swing and they pulled me into the shadows of the schoolhouse. There was a bench there and they loosened the rest of their buttons. They sat me on a bench facing one direction and they sat on either side facing the other. They took turns kissing while making it easy for my hands to play with their perky breasts. Both hands were at work, stimulating their nipples and lightly squeezing tit flesh.

It wasn't long before Nelly slipped out of her dress completely. While she was doing this, Shelly was extracting my cock from my pants. I helped somewhat. I removed my pants completely. Shelly got into the act and soon all three of us were naked. Nelly knelt down in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. Instantly I became erect. Shelly stood over her and forced me to take one of her lovely tits in my mouth. I sucked, licked, bit and otherwise teased her breast. My hands touched her lips, searching for the nib I knew was there. I found her clitoris and I used all the technique I knew and had her coming in a couple of minutes.

Shelly sat on the bench next to me while her sister Nelly mounted my lap, and my cock. She easily slid up and down on my hard rod. When her sister had recovered enough she stood behind me and played with her sister. Her hands roamed all over as Nelly's excitement rose. Higher and higher her excitement went. She was almost at the brink when Shelly dug her clawed fingernails into the flesh of Nelly's ass. That was all it took. I pulled Nelly to me, covering her scream with my mouth. I held her there while she came pulsing my cock with her vaginal muscles. It was maddening. My cock grew larger. Suddenly she wrestled from my grasp, stood up, leaving my cock exposed to the wind, turned and grasped it again in her hands. She positioned herself and dropped.

My cock was forced into the tight confines of her ass. She was still orgasming. I could feel my cock being clenched tight, and then relaxed so I could move it. I needed to move. I had to move. The feeling was exquisite. I felt a tongue on my ball sack. It traversed the skin and transitioned to the base of my cock. It ascended further and was licking both my cock and the vagina above. Shelly's cunnilingual skills superceded my own. As she continued her assault on her sister's pussy, my cock continued to probe Nelly's backdoor. The proceedings had her babbling. The effect of her contractions finally brought things to a head. My cock expanded in girth and length as my orgasm arrived. My semen spewed into her body, searing its way into her bowels. She started to scream again but Shelly was there to place her mouth over her sister's to keep her quiet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.