The Wallet - Cover

The Wallet

Copyright© 2011 by MattHHelm

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I found it at an estate sale in Dallas. The strange markings and engraving on it intrigued me. The flashback dream about it frightened me. I began to explore the possibilities of this wallet. It opened a whole new world to me. This fantasy is a little different Somewhere in Time Saga.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Time Travel  

I awoke the next morning refreshed. What woke me was a mouth sucking on my cock. I looked and saw Samantha working diligently on pleasing me. Denise and Debbie were not in the room.

"My mothers thought it might be nice if I had some alone time with you," she said as she took a break from sucking.

I smiled warmly at her and said "Turn around, we can please each other."

Excitedly she shifted position. Her 5-inch girl cock was rigid as a pole and right there over top. I teased her by kissing her thighs, her labia and every place but her cock. She was sucking me with a vengeance and wiggling her ass in an attempt to get me to suck her.

"Enough of the teasing" she snapped. "Get serious!"

I didn't verbally respond. I engulfed her cock with tongue and mouth. Her hips almost immediately began an involuntary rocking motion, as if she were fucking my mouth. She tasted so good, especially when her pussy started adding its juices to the mix. I kept my hands busy. First I played with her delightful titties. They were smaller than Denise's but seemed to be about the same size as Debbie's. Her nipples were pink but flushed with blood from her excitement. I kept one hand working her breasts and nipples while I brought the other over my head and began playing with her wet pussy. I inserted one, then another finger into her recently deflowered orifice.

"Ooooooh, careful. I'm a little tende..." That's all she got out as my fingers found her G spot and she spasmed with pleasure. Her cock jerked in my mouth at the same time. I pulled a vacuum on it and sucked the cum out of it as she exploded. Her cum tasted sweet. At the same time a torrent of pussy juice came flooding out of her sopping cunt. Multiple shudders wracked her body as the course of her orgasm progressed. She'd stopped sucking on me to enjoy the fruits of my labors on her sex. I reached down and grabbed on to her nipples and squeezed as hard as I could. She screamed and came again. Her cock spewed its juices not more than a second later and my face was awash with pussy juice. Samantha fell over on to the bed, begging for rest.

I wasn't ready to rest yet. As she lay there in the afterglow of her orgasm, I turned around and got on top of her, carefully extending her cock up to get it out of the way. Slowly I inserted my rock hard prick into her warm soft cunt. It felt like heaven. Slowly I stroked in an out. Her cunt was contracting and I got the rhythm down so I was pulling back each time she contracted. As her contraction subsided, I pushed forward again, softly striking bottom with each thrust. Her chest grew scarlet again as she approached yet another orgasm. I was ready and as she doubled up with the contraction of the orgasm I brought forth great quantities of sperm, flushing her insides with the potent material. Her body twitched with the electrical firings of disjointed muscle groups as she came.

My orgasm complete, I rolled off to one side as she continued to spasm. Her hand flew up and down on her cock as she prolonged the orgasm with the stimulation of her penis. I gave her a hand (literally) by playing with her labia and clitoris. As she neared the zenith of her excitement, I again inserted two fingers into her and went right to the spot of her center. That was all it took. She let out a blood-curdling scream. The bedroom door flew open as her mothers burst in. They were just in time to see Samantha ejaculate. The first volley was so strong that although they were ten feet away, both ended up with Samantha's sperm on their bare chests. They smiled and nodded. Debbie put her arm around Denise's waist and turned slightly to lick the cum that had splattered on Denise's boob. Denise's reaction was to have her nipple pop out stiff. Debbie's free hand was casually stroking the convenient cock that had popped up.

We rested for a while and then I took Samantha to the shower. We played a little in the shower, but I was hungry and I'm sure Sam was too. I pulled on my swim trunks and Sam pulled out hers from the bag she brought. She put on the top first. It just barely covered her pointy nipples. It was bright yellow and I could almost see her areola. The bottom piece must have been Lycra because it stretched tight as she pulled it on and tucked her cock down across her labia. It sure did hold her in place. Her genital area looked almost normal. The clincher was the short skirt part of the piece. To look at her you could not tell she was extra special.

"Wow" I exclaimed. "That suit is soo hot!"

"Yes, I know." She said with a laugh. "I designed it myself. I was tired of wearing the frumpy old lady suits that mother Debbie would buy. She had a professional seamstress make me six different colored sets. They all hide my equipment. If I get an erection, it hurts and I go flaccid again, so I don't worry when I'm out with my friends. This worked so well that we had regular panties made too, for me to wear to school. Once they were done, I gained a whole lot of confidence. I didn't have to worry about sporting a "woodie" like the boys at school."

I could see the mirth in her eyes. I suggested we go down and see what her mothers were up to. She slipped her hand into mine as we went in search. We got to the kitchen and found the missing mothers. They were making themselves at home and cooking breakfast. I thought I'd smelt bacon and sausage cooking. They also had made eggs, pancakes and toast with jam. There was even a plate of deviled eggs.

"Oh good, you're here. As you can see, breakfast is ready. Have a seat and we'll dig in." mother Denise said. She was wearing a suit similar to Sam, except it was black, with white highlights. Her bra was larger and it provided some support. That caused her tits to project out forward. I could see the pointers centered in the fabric but left them alone. Debbie had on a more traditional style bikini. Except for one thing. It was a Wicked Weasel suit and I'd have to call it micro size. The bottom barely covered her puffy labial folds. The top tried to cover her areolas and lost. She was sticking out on both sides. The nipple was covered, but someone had been playing with it recently as it was engorged with blood and poking out about a quarter inch. I left the two foxy ladies alone thought. I was hungry. 


After blessing the food, we dug in and devoured "mass quantities of sustenance" (ala Coneheads). I'll give them this they sure could cook. Everything was excellent!! It was much better than the Capt'n Crunch I'd planned on having. We all helped with cleanup. I said since we were all dressed for it, let's go out to the pool. I got a hearty YES from all three women. I kept beach towels in a closet in the cabana and had plenty of chairs. I stretched out on my favorite chair and Debbie and Denise dragged two more over next to me. They stretched out and each held one of my hands. Sam went straight for the diving board. As we watched she executed several perfect dives. She looked like a mermaid as she sliced through the water, leaving only ripples.

"She certainly has gained confidence." Denise said. "I didn't realize just how much. Oh sometimes I wish I'd been able to do that. I just couldn't though because we didn't have these suits or the materials to make them when I was her age."

I sympathized with her and she asked me to put some oil on her skin so she wouldn't burn. I readily agreed. I expected her to turn over, but she just reached around and unhooked her top and pulled it off. Just looking at her melons caused an erection to start forming. I was at full staff after applying a generous amount of oil to her tender flesh.

I fired up the propane grill about 11:30 and provided hot dogs and hamburgers to the ladies. We had a variety of chips and I got them their choice of sodas with the wallet. It was fun just pulling the cold bottle out of the wallet. I had to chuckle.

After eating, I cranked out the patio umbrellas to provide some shade for the ladies against the afternoon sun. It was going to be a real baking sun and I didn't want to burn. Both Debbie and Samantha had followed Denise's lead and removed their tops, too. I could really get used to the view. About two in the afternoon, as we lazed around the pool, Debbie's cell rang. She'd brought it outside. We had been cutting up and laughing, but her countenance changed when the other person spoke. Debbie turned serious and when she got a chance she covered the phone with her hand and said "Aunt Rose".

This caused the other two to sit up. They both fumbled with their tops, hurriedly putting them on. Sam helped her mother hook up the top.

Debbie spoke out a little louder. "Yes Aunt Rose we are swimming at a friend's house. You say you just got in at Love Field?"

Denise explained. "Aunt Rose and our mother lived together until Mother died six years ago. Aunt Rose left and went on an extended world tour. She just flew back in to Dallas and wants us to pick her up.

I grabbed my phone and speed dialed the Limo. I got Rose's last name and her flight number and gave it to the operator. I sent them right out and they would arrive at the baggage check in ten minutes. I spoke out so my voice would carry into Debbie's cell phone.

"I've got a Limo dispatched to Love. It will be at the baggage check area in ten minutes. The driver will be looking for her." I nearly shouted.

"Who's that?" Rose asked "What's this about a Limo. You can't afford one and I certainly won't pay for one. That was definitely a male voice."

There was accusation in her tone. Debbie told her not to worry, that she would be all right. The friend would take care of everything. He is wealthy and extremely nice. In a whisper she admitted that he (meaning I) was very handsome and passionate. She could hear her aunt sputter and she told Rose she would see her soon and cut off the call.

"Oh yes! That was a trip. That was really fun getting her goat like that. I wonder what she's thinking. Can you imagine? I told her WE were being entertained by this man here (she wrapped both arms around me again) and were having the time of our lives. She knows you and Sam are here also. I can't wait for her to get here. She always was an old stick in the mud, especially when it came to you, Denise."

"I know it. But she said it was for my own good. It will be good to see her again. The postcards just aren't the same as having her here. Remember she was with us from the time we were babies until mom died."

"Well I can't wait to see Aunt Rose again" Sam interjected. "She hasn't seem me since I was nine, almost 10. I can't wait to shock her with my swimsuit. It will floor her."

"Is there anything I should know so I don't stick my foot in my mouth?" I asked innocently. The reply took about five minutes but I was up to speed. I excused myself for a couple of minutes to get a gaudy Hawaiian shirt to wear and came back outside. Denise had put on a white fishnet cover-up, which actually covered nothing. It actually accentuated her feminine attributes. Debbie's suit was good enough and she just sat back down and relaxed. We all went back to our former activities, namely having a good time.

Forty minutes later the security buzzer at the gate sounded. I went to the control console and activated the gate to let the limo in. It was a shorter Lincoln Continental limo and it pulled up to the front door. As I was opening the front door, the ladies joined me. The driver got out and opened the back door. A long pair of shapely legs came into view. A hand was extended and the driver took it, assisting the woman from the back seat. As she stood up, she kept going and going. In the end she was taller than the driver. She looked to be almost as tall as me, if not more so.

Striking is a word I'd use for her. Her short gray hair was cropped close to her head. She had a minimal amount of makeup, showing that she had natural beauty she didn't need to cover or enhance. The lines of her suit were trim. She bulged nicely on top and her hips flared slightly. Her hemline was about 6 inches above the knees and I saw no problem with her legs. They were perfect. Her bearing was regal and proud as she stood waiting. She kinda reminded me of one of my favorite actresses, Jamie Lee Curtis. Jamie Lee usually made me hard, especially when I watch the scene in True Lies where she's dressed in black bra and panties. Of course she was younger then but still the same...

Sam burst from the doorway and ran, tits jiggling all the way, to her Aunt. She threw her arms around the woman in welcome. Debby and Denise unfroze and hurried down the steps to greet their aunt. They all made a fuss over her. The driver had removed the cases from the trunk and I waved to him to bring them up to the house.

"Oh no, no, no. I'm not staying here." She said. "I just came here because my nieces sent for me. I will be staying at their place."

"Nonsense," I interrupted. "I have plenty of room here and you will be my guest!"

"Oh goody" Sam exclaimed.

"Really?" Debbie asked.

"Yes, really. My staff is out of town but will be back Sunday night. While you are in town you are my guest. Sam, and your nieces can stay here with you or whatever. Please, let me be your host."

She looked at me dumbfounded. I'm sure she didn't know what to say. The ladies pleaded with her and assured her I was a complete gentleman and that they would be here also. It took a little convincing but she agreed. I had the driver place the luggage in the foyer and handed him a 50. I told him the ride was paid from my account and the fifty was for him. I now had two drivers that would do just about anything for me.

They all came in the house and I carried her luggage upstairs while the ladies took her into the living room. I put her stuff in the first bedroom on the left at the top of the stairs. Just as I was leaving the room, Debbie came tearing up the stairs.

"Quick, which two rooms can we say we are using?" There was a little panic written on her face. I indicated the two adjacent rooms on the right. "Good, muss up the bed. I don't think she'll check the bathrooms, so this should do."

Debbie pulled the bed apart and repositioned the pillow to look like someone slept there. I did the same with the other room.

"What about a room for Sam?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. Aunt Rose knows Denise and I sleep together."

Problem solved. She hurried back down the stairs, racing to the kitchen. By the time I got to the living area, Debbie was serving drinks to all, as if nothing else happened.

We chatted for a while and Rose indicated she'd like to freshen up and put on something a little more comfortable. I escorted her up the stairs and indicated the room on the left as hers. Instead she opened up the room on the right and looked in. The bed was mussed up as if some one had slept there. With a smile and a nod, she closed the door and opened the one I originally indicated. I told her the bath was on the left and closet was on the right in each room. I told her to come down to the pool area when she was ready. The thanked me as I closed the door.

I returned to the kitchen where the girls were talking a mile a minute. As I entered, they turned to me with concerned looks on their faces.

"I think it's OK, she looked in the other bedroom and saw the bed was messed up. I think she bought it, for now."

"Good. She was always overbearing and protective, especially of Denise." Debbie explained. "We really didn't have much freedom growing up, even me with my normal sex equipment."

"We only turned to each other in desperation at first. We found we liked it and have been together ever since. Samantha is a result of our love." They all hugged and kissed each other. Man, was I jealous of that family. They were so happy. If only mom were here...

I just happen to be taking a big drink of my soda when Rose stepped out onto the patio. Some of it went down the wrong pipe when I laid my gaze upon her. The suit she was wearing was essentially a one piece, but there were gaps in the fabric that showed her body. All of the abdomen area was open up to the underside of her breasts. They projected out away from her body and there was very little crease below. She could NOT capture a pencil under her breasts. There was a big oval hole not more than two inches above that, showing off a clear chest and a sizable amount of cleavage. Her sides were bare and the back plunged to the top of her iliac crest. The front was stretched tight and there was a skirt around the front. The bottom of the back of the suit cut across her ass cheeks, showing a lot of skin.

It was sexier than Debbie's suit. I looked for signs of age on the woman and could only find crows feet at the corners of her eyes. She gracefully flowed across the distance between us, her eyes capturing mine. She leaned in close and said "Thank you." And then kissed my full on the lips. Her hand caressed my manhood, which had risen to the occasion.

"Thank you for... ?" I asked flustered.

"Why, for you salute of appreciation for this old hag body of mine" she said, a cat like grin on her lips. She slowly licked them with her tongue and she glanced down again at my package. It was straining to get loose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.