The Wallet - Cover

The Wallet

Copyright© 2011 by MattHHelm

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I found it at an estate sale in Dallas. The strange markings and engraving on it intrigued me. The flashback dream about it frightened me. I began to explore the possibilities of this wallet. It opened a whole new world to me. This fantasy is a little different Somewhere in Time Saga.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Time Travel  

I ordered breakfast for one. I didn't feel like going out. A little something was missing. Angelica. So instead I ate in the room, then checked out. I headed south again. I was headed for Austin, but changed my mind when I got there. I kept going and was in San Antonio before noon. I felt like I needed a relaxing good time, so I got on the loop and in no time was at Six Flags. I sometimes am a kid. Today I was going to be a kid. Yeah, that's a good idea. I took out the ever-present wallet and just like that I was 17 again, only better looking. While I was fixing my body, I also made it so I could regenerate in about five minutes and could ejaculate a full load. If the girls get multiple orgasms, so do I.

I got greedy and also wished for two more things. First is that many resorts and beaches and even shopping malls and schools are clothing optional, or at least tops were optional. Since guys didn't have to wear tops, neither did girls. No one would notice a difference. Tomorrow it would change back, but for today it would be a teenage boys wet dream.

Also casual and public sex was permitted, even encouraged because the ratio of males to females would change to 20/80 and females would want to have a male get them pregnant. All females would be bi because of the lack of male companionship, but eager to find and please. Males would not be allowed to be monogamous, and a record was kept whenever sex happened to keep track of babies. The government paid men for every child they produced, with double payment if the child was male.

With these conditions set, I locked the car, got out and headed for the gate. I just passed a van when I bumped headlong into a group of girls, two blonds, three brunettes, one raven-haired cutie and one redhead. They were ready for the day. They were all wearing various styles of short shorts and each one was topless. As we looked at each other, I noticed nipples hardening. Then crowded around me, oohing and aahing. They were gently touching, not too obtrusively.

"Hello ladies," I said. "Nice day isn't it. Great day for spending at Six Flags."

"Hey handsome. You're cute," the raven-haired girl said. "My name is Nancy. What's yours?"

I told them and said I'd just driven down from Waco for the day. I hadn't been here before and would probably need a guide. They all volunteered at once.

"Take me, I'm Donna" "No me, I'm Beverly, but you can call me Bev" "Come on, take me, I'm Bitsy, but my boobies aren't" "Take me, Elizabeth. Blonds have more fun, you know" "Then he should take me, Theresa, cause I'm a real blond" "I'm Tabitha, take me" The red head spoke last. "Take me now and go with them later, I ovulated on the way over here."

The other girls looked at Patty with wide eyes. That decided that. They all got behind her and nudged her towards me. She had a wide-eyed innocence that was truly appealing. My cock was tenting my shorts. Her nipples were razor points on her small, perky breasts. They turned me on even more.

"Make love to me. Fuck me. Put a baby inside me. A boy baby!" She whispered to me as we embraced. Her friends made sure they were in contact with her body or mine. We moved our party over to the picnic area where there were tables. Quickly the other girls made a makeshift bed with their beach towels and extra clothing. Bitsy, with the biggest rack of titflesh there unbuttoned Patty's shorts and pulled them off. Patty was wearing the smallest g-string. I just had to ask and found out it was a Wicked Weasel bottom. I reached out and touched her mound, which was just barely covered by the suit. She shivered with excitement. As I was doing this, Donna leaned over and kissed me. Elizabeth and Theresa were sucking on Patty's nipples. She started to moan and her body involuntarily spasmed, as if she'd just had a small orgasm. Beverly and Patty were kissing passionately. Bitsy rubbed her boobs against me and I just had to pay a little attention to them. She closed her eyes as I massaged them.

I turned my attention back to Patty. The girls had her lying spread open on the table. It was the perfect height. Bitsy had been massaging my cock while Donna had been eating at the "Y". Patty was more than ready. Bitsy brought my cock into position and I started to push in. A barrier stopped me. Patty was an intact virgin.

"Wait a minutes, girls. She's never had anything in there. She's a virgin!" I said with concern.

"So, we're all virgins" Theresa explained. It's just she's only 14 and hasn't had the chance to get a dildo like the rest of us have. When we Jill off, we use our dildos. I was going to give her my old one for a present next week. Now she is so lucky to get a real live cock with sperm. She will probably get pregnant today. She is sooo lucky."

"Well, this doesn't have to be painful. We need to change positions," I said. "I am going to lie down and you girls are going to get her on top of me. You get her so excited she can't stand it, and then she can control how much of me she takes at a time, ok?"

While this was going on, Donna hadn't stopped licking and teasing Patty's little clit. She was already worked up. The two blonds stopped sucking her tits long enough to get her up. I lay down on the table. It wasn't too uncomfortable. Patty straddled my body and leaned forward so her tits were rubbing against my smooth chest. My prick jumped in excitement and Elizabeth gave a little shriek. She grabbed it and swallowed it whole, stroking the bottom part of my cock, which she couldn't get in. About that time I deposited my first load into her bowels. She sucked me dry but I remained hard.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to do that, but when you started cumming, I couldn't help myself. You tasted so good. I hope I didn't spoil it for Patty."

"Don't worry, I can cum again in five minutes and will have a full load of sperm to fertilize her egg. She will get her baby. And if I know my guys, the baby will be a boy!"

We continued our foreplay with Patty. Each girl was stimulating her or me in some way. They were also touching each other. I glanced around and each of them had removed the remainder of their clothing and they were fondling titties and finger fucking cunts. My nose picked up the odor of women in heat. My cock became rigid as an iron rod.

Bitsy had been diddling her own clit as Donna had finger fucked her. Donna's small hand was completely inside Bitsy's vagina. Bitsy was the first to cum. She produced copious amounts of female juice and Donna smeared the lubricating fluid on my cock. Theresa was standing beside Patty and using her tongue to tease Patty's cunt and ass hole. Theresa left hand was working her own clit.

Patty was ready and Bitsy was there to guide my cock to Patty's door. Patty hesitated, afraid. Bitsy, Elizabeth, and Tabitha were kissing, touching, playing with her clit, anything to distract Patty from the impending rupture of her hymen. She slowly started to apply pressure to the membrane as she sat down on my cock. It wouldn't go farther as it stretched taunt. Patty started to cry. "It won't go in, it won't go in. It doesn't hurt but it won't go in" she repeated over and over.

Bitsy climbed up on the table and got in front of Patty. She just happened to park her pussy over my face, so I did what comes naturally, and began using my tongue on her petals. She shivered and started talking to Patty.

"You want this, don't you? You want his nice thick long cock in your hot box. You want to feel his sperm flushing the sides of your vagina. You want to feel the hot blast against your cervix. In order to do that, you have to let him in.," she explained to Patty. "I love you sister, and you deserve this opportunity. Mom will be so proud of you. I will too. I'll be jealous, but proud."

"Please help me. I want him so bad. I need to feel him inside me and I want to have his baby. Help me Bitsy, please. I'm sorry it's not you. I love you too. You're the best older sister any girl could ever want. I love you. I love the way you make me cum with your tongue. Your kisses are the best of all the girls. Help me"

Bitsy nodded she would. She told her sister to bounce a little to see if it would help. Patty started a little rhythm of bouncing. Elizabeth had moved around and her head was right down there. She was licking the base of my cock and my balls were getting the treatment too. Bitsy was bouncing a little in tandem with Patty. Without warning Bitsy rose up above Patty, with her hands on Patty's shoulders. As Patty descended Bitsy pushed down with all her might. Patty's hymen broke and she became fully impaled on my iron rod!

Patty let loose a scream. It was quickly muffled by her sister's mouth. Bitsy was rubbing her tits against her sister's smaller one. Nipples were erect and they would scrape against each other. I could feel her small vagina contract and relax over and over. The sound changed from one of pain to one of pleasure. Tentatively Patty started to move. I was still rock hard, but being encased in her velvety pussy was just right. Patty started to get into the swing of things. In and out we went. Sometimes she moved slow and sometimes fast. Hands touched her all over. Bitsy hadn't moved and I was still working on her cunt. Her juices were flowing and I was drowning. She finally came a big one and I was drenched with a flood of pussy juice. She fell over to the side for a moment. Then she came back over to me and started licking my face clean.

"I taste good, don't I" the little minx said. "I just love coming on the girls faces and then licking them clean. This is the first time I've had a guy to eat me. You are every bit as good as my girlfriends. I'm going to give you ten stars on Facebook. Which reminds me. I've got to get a picture of you and Patty fucking. I'll get more hits than anyone."

She took out an iPhone and got a real good picture of us. You could see the pleasure on Patty's face. She was raised up and my cock was visibly embedded in her vagina. It was a very erotic picture. Bitsy uploaded the picture to her account proudly announcing that her little sister had lost her virginity and would possibly be pregnant. Her phone started going crazy as text messages started streaming in. All were congratulatory and little bits of girl jealousy did sneak in to some of the messages.

While all this byplay was going on, Patty got closer and closer to orgasm. I was in the same condition. As she built, she started up a wail. It attracted the attention of two of the adult workers. They came over to the table to watch. The taller woman had an incredible rack, well tanned from working outside this summer. Her nipple was well distended and I could see her shorts getting wet in the crotch. She and her friend were both excited, like the girls. Finally I could hold off no longer. I felt my jism as it spewed like Old Faithful, smashing into Patty's cervix. Patty erupted. She was very vocal in her orgasm. And she put all her weight on my cock, forcing the head to partially open the cervix. My seed spilled forth into her womb and were quickly swimming toward her ovum. She collapsed down on me. My cock was still jerking and releasing cum into her vagina. It began to leak out the sides. Theresa was there to help clean up the mess. She commented later about how good it tasted, mixed with Patty's cum juice.

I gently rolled to the side to let Patty lie on the table. I continued to pet her. We kissed. It was a sweet kiss. I think she was in love with me. While we were kissing and cuddling, I felt another mouth take my slimy cock in. Bitsy was there when I looked. She was squeezing her chest pillows together and pinching her engorged nipples. As soon as she got me hard, she took the liberty of climbing on. Patty looked on lovingly as her sister got her orgasm and deposit of sperm.

The other girls took turns at me, each one orgasming and receiving sperm deposits. The two older workers watched in amazement as I serviced one after another. When all the girls had a chance for impregnation, the older ones started to leave. I held out my hand to the tall one, who come to think of it, looked a lot like Wonder Woman on the TV series.

"Wait" I said. "I would like to make love to you, too. Both of you. I know you got excited watching us play. Your nipples are still hard and there's a dark, damp area on your shorts where your cunt is. Please let me please you, too."

The tall Amazon was naked faster than I though humanly possible and astride my raging erection. As she moved up and down, I felt her cunt contracting. It felt so good.

"Kegle's 50 times a day." She said as she noticed my face questioning as she began the contractions. All I know is it helped me get off. Within two minutes of starting she began her orgasms. They ran into each other as she continually came while working my cock inside her. She got us turned over and I was forcing my cock deeper and deeper into the confines of her vagina. Then she did something that thoroughly amazed me. She brought her super sexy long, long legs up and actually locked her ankles behind her head. I'd seen pictures of this but never experienced it. There was nothing to impede my progress except for the woman's cervix. I was smashing into it with every stroke. She orgasmed each time I smashed into it. Sooner than expected my sperm rose within me to splash against her back walls. As the baby seed pooled in the bottom of her vagina, her cervix dipped into the fluid, sucking in the little swimmers as they made the way to the ova that had ruptured from the ovary last night and had already made the trip to the womb. This month was special for her because one ovum from each side had been released and in a short while she would be pregnant with fraternal twins.

"In all my thirty five years, I have never been so thoroughly fucked as you have fucked me young man. The women you service will always remember you. I know I shall never forget today. Now Phyllis needs to get fucked too. You might play with her clit a little and pay attention to her nipples. She likes to have them sucked and nibbled on as she is fucked. Your cock is much better than our strap on dildo and she is going to go wild over you. Kiss her too. Believe it or not, she's a bit shy, not like me, so be gentle." This was all whispered as she rested her bounteous chest on me.

In a little while, The Amazon queen got off me, and gently pushed Phyllis towards me. I got up on one elbow and smiled at Phyllis as she approached. The other girls were resting and playing with each other, waiting for me to finish my duties here. For the next ten minutes I pleasured Phyllis like a lover would. She received a gentle, orgasm filled session. I deposited my sperm in her waiting pussy. Hopefully my seed would find the ovum that she had released yesterday. She and her partner were in sync with their cycles. With any luck nine months from now they would have a handful of babies.

The rest of the girls came back up to me, and each one kissed me fully and thanked me for the beautiful sex. Patty came last and threw her arms around me. We held each other for a time and she kissed me sweetly and then they were off. I pulled my shorts back on and stuffed my jockeys into the cargo pocket. I'd go commando in the park.

I made a quick wish before I entered the park. While I was here, and girl or woman that had ovulated in the last 12 hours would have a silvery glow about them that only I could see. Those most fertile would have a golden cast. This way I could use my talents to the best.

I had just entered the gate and I scanned the area. I saw a couple of guys here or there. Girls of all shapes and sizes surrounded them. Little girls to older women were fawning over them. Then they noticed me. Here they came. I held my hand up. "Whoa" I said when the main phalanx of female pulchritude stopped. "Spread the word. I will service whom I service today. I'm here to have fun, but I have a mind of my own. I will choose who I wish to be with. You will not intimidate me and I know the law. You know it too, so leave me alone unless I ask for you to join me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.